Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Taylor Swift Laughs Off Her Lack of Privacy on ‘Ellen’

CELEBUZZ: Despite the constant assault of paparazzi flashes barraging her and the incessant press inquiries into her private life, Taylor Swift is all smiles when it comes to that aspect of her life.

The country-pop superstar made her umpteenth appearance on Ellen (set to air on Wednesday May 11), and in between belting out a tune for the world to hear, Swift opened up to Ellen about how her life is lived out in front of the world to see. When asked about being a 21-year-old whose every dating move is put under the microscope, Swift happily replied:

I think it’s just obnoxious if I complain about anything…I hear people talk about like, oh, the intrusions on my privacy. It’s like there are a million other jobs you could have had. And for me, I’ve just come to an acceptance of the fact, this is my life. If somebody wants to hide a relationship or has privacy issues then we don’t have the same viewpoint. For me, it’s just like live your life. If people happen to take picture then you know, you laugh about it in the car afterwards.

See, young Hollywood? Rather than fighting back against the machine, why not embrace it? It’ll make your life a lot less stressful!

SOURCE/IMAGES:CELEBUZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment