Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sarah Harding's father desperate to end their feud

The 29-year-old beauty has been estranged from John Hardman after he left her mother Marie for another woman when she was 15 but her dad would love to repair their relationship and receive an invitation to his daughter's forthcoming wedding to Tom Crane.

John said: "I would love to heal the rift between us and go to the ceremony.

"I've tried with Sarah but she always digs in her heels. It's a road I've been down many times before, but the difference is now she's getting married and I won't be there to see it. It makes me sad, but she won't change and now I won't play a part in my daughter's wedding at all. I'm so upset that I won't be there to walk her down the aisle."

John ' who has a son with his second wife - has tried many times to make contact with his daughter through email, phone, letters and even turned up to her house once but was turned away and he is now planning to leave getting in touch again to Sarah.

He added in an interview with Now magazine: "I don't know whether Sarah's just stubborn or whether the fact she's in showbiz means she's difficult to deal with but this rift will never go away. I'm her father, her flesh and blood and I feel irrelevant. I just want to be a part of her life.

"Now she's getting married I feel the rift even more. It's been a problem making contact but it's up to her now. I've tried to reach out. I've done my part. I know I have a new family now, but Sarah is still my daughter ' and I'll always be her father."

Sarah recently said her father was "dead to her" and admitted she has no desire to repair their relationship.

She said: "I have no place in my life for someone like that. He's a very selfish man and as far as I'm concerned, he's gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment