Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Carla Bruni Remains "Tight-Lipped" On Pregnancy Rumors

Rumors are swirling this week that Carla Bruni is pregnant. Showbiz magazine Voici has even gone so far as to announce she is expecting twins this October. The former model who is married to French president Nicolas Sarkozy has said to have given up smoking and has been avoiding the subject all week long.
On Monday she was being interviewed by reporters from Le Parisien newspaper when she was directly asked if the answer on whether she's expecting Sarkozy's baby would be known in six months.
USmagazine.com reports she giggled and replied, "Yes!"
Bruni continued, "I'd love to talk to you woman to woman about my family life, my personal dreams – and I'm really a very chatty person. But on this subject, I'm going to keep quiet. Not through arrogance or because I like keeping secrets. I am remaining tight-lipped about that to protect something."
She added, "I would really like to to talk about it, but then it would take over everything else. And besides, it also involves people, so I'm not answering."
Since Sarkozy plans to campaign for the presidential elections in May 2012, the couple might want to wait to confirm the rumors until then.
Bruni has a 9-year-old son named Aurélien from a previous relationship. Sarkozy has three sons from two former marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment