SuperCachetes
Apr 18, 05:16 AM
...do you realize what massive immigration to Europe is going to do? It will break their culture.
How do you break a culture?
How do you break a culture?
cwjchenx2
Jul 4, 05:54 PM
hello, guys...
i just bought a pb 12" and i am wondering which case do u guys use and any recommandations?
thanks for help:p
i just bought a pb 12" and i am wondering which case do u guys use and any recommandations?
thanks for help:p
Zygon Gambit
Oct 31, 10:04 AM
The 2GB shuffle!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET ONE!!!! I hear its going to be as popular as the PowerBook G5!!!
Please stop. Please.
Please stop. Please.
SevenInchScrew
Apr 11, 10:45 AM
$118,00? Really? I am floored that anyone would pay even half that for that car.
Given his location, I'm guessing (hoping) that is $118k Brazilian.
Given his location, I'm guessing (hoping) that is $118k Brazilian.
more...
666sheep
Apr 9, 12:01 PM
I've been looking at ATI 9800 with 128mb ram and they are pretty cheap from a pc.
how do you go about flashing one?
Look for this one (Hercules 9800 Pro 128 MB):
http://itshootout.com/ben/9800pros/hercules.jpg
IMO the best of 9800 128MBs to flash. It has 128k EEPROM, so it takes full 128k ROM and fits MDD.
See http://www.themacelite.wikidot.com for further details (you'll find everything there).
As second one I could recommend 9700 (pro or non-pro) 128 MB, also from Hercules:
http://www.tt-hardware.com/img/vga01/r9700_10.jpg
It has 128k EEPROM too, it runs cooler than 9800 and it's almost on par with 9800 performance wise.
how do you go about flashing one?
Look for this one (Hercules 9800 Pro 128 MB):
http://itshootout.com/ben/9800pros/hercules.jpg
IMO the best of 9800 128MBs to flash. It has 128k EEPROM, so it takes full 128k ROM and fits MDD.
See http://www.themacelite.wikidot.com for further details (you'll find everything there).
As second one I could recommend 9700 (pro or non-pro) 128 MB, also from Hercules:
http://www.tt-hardware.com/img/vga01/r9700_10.jpg
It has 128k EEPROM too, it runs cooler than 9800 and it's almost on par with 9800 performance wise.
MikeT
Jul 26, 09:09 PM
Get a $100 inkjet cd/dvd printer. I use the Epson R320 (has a few more bells and whistles). You can Google images and print just about any kind of image on your discs. They look GREAT!
Generic ink is about $15 for a complete set! Doesn't look the best for photos but works fine for labels.
Thanks for the tips. Still, Lightscribe or Labelflash or equivalent would be a nice feature, especially in a notebook computer. If you're out and about with your notebook and you want to burn a disc, it'd be convenient to be able to just burn a few words on to the disc rather than bothering with printers, inks, labels, markers, etc.
Generic ink is about $15 for a complete set! Doesn't look the best for photos but works fine for labels.
Thanks for the tips. Still, Lightscribe or Labelflash or equivalent would be a nice feature, especially in a notebook computer. If you're out and about with your notebook and you want to burn a disc, it'd be convenient to be able to just burn a few words on to the disc rather than bothering with printers, inks, labels, markers, etc.
more...
dolphino2
May 27, 04:01 PM
tempted...just trying to hedge my bets whether it'll be easier getting one at the trafford centre amongst the crazy people queuing up from 2am ish...knowing theyre gonna have a few hundred in stock...or whether to goto preston, where they have very little stock for tomorrow!
applemike
Feb 4, 02:58 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n169/hayman03/Screenshot2011-02-04at15450PM.png
Could you link me to the original please?
Could you link me to the original please?
more...
SevenInchScrew
Apr 4, 06:07 PM
I just went to the Denver Automotive show and crapped my pants lol
I miss going to good auto shows. I went to college in Phoenix, and they have a pretty good car show every year. Here in Omaha, we get just the basics for new cars, with a few random concept cars sprinkled in here and there. Nothing great, really, and that sucks. I'd love to get over to Geneva or Frankfurt to see one of those huge shows one of these years.
I miss going to good auto shows. I went to college in Phoenix, and they have a pretty good car show every year. Here in Omaha, we get just the basics for new cars, with a few random concept cars sprinkled in here and there. Nothing great, really, and that sucks. I'd love to get over to Geneva or Frankfurt to see one of those huge shows one of these years.
DoNoHarm
May 3, 03:52 AM
What's in it for me? Seriously, the owner of Macrumors makes $100K plus off this site (so much that he quit his job AS A DOCTOR.) Why should I give blood just to glorify the name of his website & make him richer?
What's in it for me?
Soooo.... He should shut down this site and go back to being a doctor? Would THAT make you comfortable to donate blood? Does quitting his job make him ineligible to do further public health work?
I'm having difficulty understanding your logic, unless.... You're jealous of him. That fits perfectly.
What's in it for me?
Soooo.... He should shut down this site and go back to being a doctor? Would THAT make you comfortable to donate blood? Does quitting his job make him ineligible to do further public health work?
I'm having difficulty understanding your logic, unless.... You're jealous of him. That fits perfectly.
more...
fisherking
May 3, 06:06 PM
nevermind, i can actually hide it with springtomize. :D
Apple 26.2
Apr 7, 05:45 PM
This is stupid awesome :D
Just got Missile Command, Asteroids and Tempest.
Just got Missile Command, Asteroids and Tempest.
more...
Kwill
Apr 25, 10:29 AM
The white location tracking device will finally ship! Whoop-de-do.
saxofunk
Mar 23, 09:34 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Nooooooooo! Bertrand was my favorite SVP, no corporate BS spewing from his mouth, just good old honesty and genuine pride about how great things were and how bad everyone else was :) I will forever miss his accent at the keynotes. I'm guessing they asked him to talk in a keynote about the 'magic' of Lion, so he left in pursuit of science!
Nooooooooo! Bertrand was my favorite SVP, no corporate BS spewing from his mouth, just good old honesty and genuine pride about how great things were and how bad everyone else was :) I will forever miss his accent at the keynotes. I'm guessing they asked him to talk in a keynote about the 'magic' of Lion, so he left in pursuit of science!
more...
Phat_Pat
Sep 24, 06:18 PM
Just buy him some condoms and tell him to keep it down.
Clive At Five
Nov 29, 01:41 PM
That's the problem. The industry thinks that they can set the rules, when in fact it's the law makers and the judges that decide and implement them. I just wish the they (the politicians/judges, etc) would show a bit more understanding and concern for the consumer. After all, we're the ones who need protecting.
I'm not sure if I agree with you. Broadening "Fair Use", treads a fine line between justice and public abduction of creative property. The real answer is to boycott Hollywood until they start offering reasonable solutions... and the easiest (albeit illegal) way to send them a message is piracy. If you're not cool with that, then you're just going to have to go without movies, and convince your friends to do the same.
-Clive
I'm not sure if I agree with you. Broadening "Fair Use", treads a fine line between justice and public abduction of creative property. The real answer is to boycott Hollywood until they start offering reasonable solutions... and the easiest (albeit illegal) way to send them a message is piracy. If you're not cool with that, then you're just going to have to go without movies, and convince your friends to do the same.
-Clive
more...
HMFIC03
Apr 4, 01:20 PM
thank you, apple, for weeding out the companies whose business model depends on selling my information to junk-mailers.
This is the kind of 'crazy-steve-jobs-control' i can live with.
+1 :d
This is the kind of 'crazy-steve-jobs-control' i can live with.
+1 :d
angelwatt
Feb 7, 06:51 PM
I don't have Coda so can't say where it may be, but look for a character encoding setting in the preferences. I suggest UTF-8 if you can find the setting.
Mickeydels1
Feb 4, 06:27 AM
Hello, I currently have a iPod touch 2g with 4.2.1 firmware and a iPod touch 4g with 4.2.1 firmware but when I try to jailbreak both iPods with the corresponding firmware, redsn0w freezes at "waiting for reboot.". Anyone know of a fix? I tried unplugging and plugging iPod, also switching ports.
obeygiant
Mar 16, 04:13 PM
Wow...I could give a damn what she was wearing she isn't asking to be raped.
Of course she didn't. But certainly if one was dressed as a 21 year old prostitute they'd get much more attention from whomever would commit a rape.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
How is that? Christians are making their women wear burkhas now?
Of course she didn't. But certainly if one was dressed as a 21 year old prostitute they'd get much more attention from whomever would commit a rape.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
How is that? Christians are making their women wear burkhas now?
MacBoobsPro
Nov 29, 12:38 PM
1. Buy DVD
2. Handbrake
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!
If you are commenting on what you do, then its people like you that make the studios demand limits on legitimate customers like me.
Imagine buying a car but the manufacturer keeping the wheels when you are not using it. Its stops car theft, but its a pain in the ass for the user.
Stop pirating! :mad:
2. Handbrake
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!
If you are commenting on what you do, then its people like you that make the studios demand limits on legitimate customers like me.
Imagine buying a car but the manufacturer keeping the wheels when you are not using it. Its stops car theft, but its a pain in the ass for the user.
Stop pirating! :mad:
Astro7x
Nov 12, 11:59 AM
The next FCS better be extremely better if they intend on catching up with Adobe. By the time Apple gets FCP out next year, Adobe will be close to releasing CS6 and that will probably be another jump past Apple. I'm not holding my breath for Apple; they only care about their main cash cows now. Those being the consumer device/application markets.
And when FCS4 comes out it will be a year ahead of CS5. What's your point?
Apple probably know that they can't compete in this space, at least profitably. Both Shake and Xserve are gone. The Macpro on price/performance is really poor value. And whilst FCS is brilliant value, it never really leaps ahead in terms of added features or optimisation.
It's possible that Apple in 5 years time will be a purely consumer electronics company, with no 'computers' in the traditional sense in it's line up. If this bears out, Pro Applications and Hardware, don't really figure into that reality.
Please... without pro apps there is no reason for businesses to have pricey Mac setups. There is no need to have a mac if you're just using Microsoft Office and Email
We've been using Mac Pros as servers for years now... it has more function than the Xserve but is just not rack mountable. No big deal. And who used Shake that its loss makes an impact? Apple could cut Motion and I don't think many would care.
And when FCS4 comes out it will be a year ahead of CS5. What's your point?
Apple probably know that they can't compete in this space, at least profitably. Both Shake and Xserve are gone. The Macpro on price/performance is really poor value. And whilst FCS is brilliant value, it never really leaps ahead in terms of added features or optimisation.
It's possible that Apple in 5 years time will be a purely consumer electronics company, with no 'computers' in the traditional sense in it's line up. If this bears out, Pro Applications and Hardware, don't really figure into that reality.
Please... without pro apps there is no reason for businesses to have pricey Mac setups. There is no need to have a mac if you're just using Microsoft Office and Email
We've been using Mac Pros as servers for years now... it has more function than the Xserve but is just not rack mountable. No big deal. And who used Shake that its loss makes an impact? Apple could cut Motion and I don't think many would care.
APlasticFork
May 4, 12:59 PM
Why isn't apple making a new FCE, a lot of people is asking for one.?
tktaylor1
Apr 24, 12:38 AM
This is how I feel about this whole "gay" thing.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+18&version=NIV
Verse 22
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+18&version=NIV
Verse 22
No comments:
Post a Comment