Monday, June 13, 2011

quotes about men

images tattoo quotes for guys quotes about men. love quotes for men.
  • love quotes for men.



  • milind70
    07-25 11:19 PM
    I just received a confirmation email that I485 of my wife got approved just a couple of days back. But I myself have not received anything. Its kind of weird because she was my dependent and I was the primary applicant.

    Can somebody please suggest if they have seen something like this before ?Do I need to do anything ?

    It is not wierd, i have heard about such cases where dependent gets approval prior to primary. You may want to take an Infopass and visit the local office and inquire with them regarding your case. I think you should see your approval pretty soon.





    wallpaper love quotes for men. quotes about men. cool tattoo quotes for men.
  • cool tattoo quotes for men.



  • gcwait2007
    07-23 12:28 AM
    For Labor substitution cases, is there premium processing for I-140? Earlier, USCIS announced that from 05/18/2007 to 07/16/2007, it was stopping premium processing for Labor substitution cases. Any change now?





    quotes about men. tattoo quotes for men
  • tattoo quotes for men



  • cooler
    07-28 01:00 PM
    This might be a cliche..

    Neither GC nor the Career meet our ultimate end goals

    If you boil it all down, this craziness is driven by three things

    1) Hunger for money
    2) Hunger for Achievement/Recognition
    3) Hunger for materialistic pleasures.

    When you are 65+ years old, I bet none of us would be thinking about GC, Citizenship or for that matter how good the infrastructure in this country is. However I bet we will all be thinking about two things

    1) Financial Freedom/Retirement
    2) A closer and more fulfilling relationship with near & dear ones.

    From what I can remember, I have always wanted to come to the US, enjoy the luxuries of life and escape India. 12 years into this country, none of that joy or excitement remains. What has taken over is planning for an early retirement and peace of mind. To put things in perspective, I am neither approaching retirement nor approaching mid life crisis (I think), I am just 35 years old.

    My goal now is to make my money without sacrificing too much in life, plan out my future and make my way to the beeline. Hopefully the conversion rates wont disappoint us, and I can disappear into the Indian sunset.

    Again, ramblings from a tortured soul.

    Cooler





    2011 cool tattoo quotes for men. quotes about men. Best+tattoo+quotes+for+men
  • Best+tattoo+quotes+for+men



  • REEF�
    06-11 03:52 PM
    And everyone has a side with some boobies!



    more...


    quotes about men. funny quotes on men. funny
  • funny quotes on men. funny



  • ntpatil
    04-26 04:18 PM
    Hello All,

    Sorry for the post outside immigration boundaries.

    My wife with 2 toddler kids will be traveling to India via Lufthansa.

    I wanted to know from recent experiences how many check-in bags are allowed per person. My kids are 4 yrs old and they have a full ticket.

    I know that some airlines only allow 1 checking per person, but wanted to know about Lufthansa specifically.

    I could not find a clear answer on Lufthansa.com for baggage allowance to either India or Asia.

    Thanks in advance for all your help.





    quotes about men. funny quotes for men.
  • funny quotes for men.



  • waitingnwaiting
    01-04 12:35 PM
    Sorry to break your bubble but how exactly it this movie going to help us?

    Is this movie advocating something? Like a bill or provision? Just saying here are a bunch of immigrants with their stories does not do any good. There are many immigrant stories in media already. What special are you bringing to the table?

    Does the movie tells people to go to Immigrationvoice and support immigrants? So what is your message? How exactly you want immigrants to support Immigrantion voice? You are only posting a link to your film everywhere. Not even once on other sites you are asking people to support Immigrationvoice. The film also does not say about Immigrationvoice.

    If you say that you are trying to raise awareness in Americans, then how about asking Americans to listen to Immigration voice and support IV. Have you said that. You have just shown pretty picture and a fancy music and trying to sell your movie.

    What is the script of the movie? Has it been approved by IV? If it is not approved by IV, why are you using IV for your movie's publicity.

    How is this movie going to help Immigrants? Will you be donating all money made by publicity and selling of movie to IV?

    What is your goal? The goal I see is that you would be entering this movie in some award show and winning some award. Some award shows have online voting and you will use immigration sites to get votes from innocent immigrants. The money you make from the movie is also yours. So how exactly it is helping immigrants? Have you given any percentage of the movie rights to IV that truly represents immigrants?

    I would say stop promoting your product on this site. Your product -Movie is your business to make money. You have no interest in the pain we suffer and what IV does. You created a profile just today to promote the movie.



    more...


    quotes about men. tattoo quotes for men. tattoo
  • tattoo quotes for men. tattoo



  • vladdrac
    06-11 06:01 PM
    the question may be, why did 'someone' do it





    2010 tattoo quotes for men quotes about men. tattoo quotes for guys
  • tattoo quotes for guys



  • ramus
    05-31 04:12 PM
    Great..
    Just post in drive fund thread when you done..
    Thanks,


    Contributed $350 so far. Will contribute another $100 today.



    more...


    quotes about men. love quotes for men
  • love quotes for men



  • immi2006
    05-24 09:14 AM
    If you want to make decisions do it based on career progress not on GC.

    I seriously doubt if you can get your GC IMHO, reason being with 7 % of 90000 being a small number for any country. Particularly India / China, DO you know something - there are thousands in line from 2002 onwards waiting to file 485.

    Even after 10 years of wait the number will still not be enough to fill the 485 backlog. I do not want to sound as someone not wishing you well. I am touching on ground realities.





    hair Best+tattoo+quotes+for+men quotes about men. tattoo quotes on men. chest
  • tattoo quotes on men. chest



  • NikNikon
    June 17th, 2005, 03:44 AM
    Maybe my monitor is set a bit dark since I have yet to see my version as being too bright. Do pictures in my gallery seem to bright as well? If so I may have to do some adjustments.



    more...


    quotes about men. hot quotes for guys. good
  • hot quotes for guys. good



  • naushit
    05-22 04:02 PM
    My attorney just said...she has too many application to file...she just cant do it on 1st June, she will try to do 1st week of June....but I am sure she is gonna miss 10th June too :).... happy?





    hot funny quotes on men. funny quotes about men. mean quotes about men
  • mean quotes about men



  • indyanguy
    04-19 11:27 PM
    bump



    more...


    house friendship quotes for guys quotes about men. good tattoo quotes for men.
  • good tattoo quotes for men.



  • desi3933
    06-19 10:07 AM
    If there is sufficient time left on H1B, can one go for stamping at consulate although I485 is filed.

    Yes. H1-B stamping has nothing to do with I-485 filing.

    Please do some research before posting any question. Thanks!


    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    tattoo funny quotes for men. quotes about men. funny quotes on men. funny men
  • funny quotes on men. funny men



  • gc2005
    11-17 01:48 PM
    That brings up a good point, why do you think all the PDs are moving except India?
    Is there really that many applicants from India than China



    more...


    pictures tattoo quotes for men. tattoo quotes about men. funny quotes on men. funny
  • funny quotes on men. funny



  • immi2006
    05-04 10:00 AM
    Based on Perm Trackers in immigration.com, the rate of approvals for EB2 based on the excel sheets seems like this :

    2005 - EB2 approval less than 30 % of the filing, 39 % is pending for a looooog time, rest are rejects
    2006 - EB2 so far - 41 % of the filing is approved,

    2005 EB3 Approval rate 44 %

    BEC to Conversion to PERM Processs - Rejection rate 78 %





    dresses mean quotes about men quotes about men. tattoo quotes for guys. good
  • tattoo quotes for guys. good



  • abhijitp
    06-21 09:07 AM
    Thanks Raj. No, I do qualify for EB-2 so I would not want to apply under EB-3, but I just don't know if the attorneys filed everything (e.g progressive experience letters) appropriately, if not, what happens? Hopefully an RFE.
    If it instead got rejected, so would the I-1485 (AOS) application that depends on it right?



    more...


    makeup love quotes for men quotes about men. friendship quotes for guys
  • friendship quotes for guys



  • immigrant-in-law
    04-04 11:59 AM
    Apologies first. Could not find a link to start a new thread but what I am mentioning below has a direct bearing on people planning/trying for H1 transfers.

    **************
    Is there a requirement now that an H1 transfer petition must be submitted along with a copy of the company's contract with its client and a copy of the workorder issued by the client, in the canndidate's name?
    We are faced with this situation now that we are effecting a candidate's H1 transfer. Our attorney wants these documents. We have also been told that the H1 extension will be granted only till the expiration of the client work order. So if it is a 6 month position, the H1 transfer would be granted for 6 months only. Fortunately in our case it is a much longer assignment.

    Has anyone of you encountered this situation or heard about it? If true, does it not mean the end of H1 transfer as we have known it?

    Regards





    girlfriend funny quotes on men. funny men quotes about men. funny quotes for men.
  • funny quotes for men.



  • GC_1000Watt
    03-23 04:02 PM
    Hi Travellertvr! Since your extension came with a new I-94, your problems are solved automatically. There is no need for you to go out of country and come back either. As of now you are a legal resident here period.
    Enjoy!!!





    hairstyles hot quotes for guys. good quotes about men. angry quotes about men.
  • angry quotes about men.



  • gk_2000
    01-27 02:43 PM
    I am an optimist. A hopeful person. I like to and want to see the positive side of things. However, the current political climate and economic state of the nation makes me skeptical.

    Much has been said and (not) done so far about immigration reform. The murphy's law half of my brain is starting to get queasy. I've been in this mess for 6 years now and dread the doomsday scenario that immigration reform doesn't go through this year. If it does not, I think we're all completely effed up for the next 3-4 years, at least until after the next elections. I hope to be wrong on this, by a long shot.

    My question to some of you is - what will you do if skilled reform doesn't happen this year?

    My career has been stagnating, rotting away almost. I've been working on a startup idea in my spare time for a while now. Of course, these sort of ventures need time and full-time effort to take-off. I have often entertained the thought of leaving my job, returning back to India, or finding some way, by hook or crook, of doing my own thing, and reviving my career. Having lived here, first as a grad student, and now as a wage slave, for the past 9 years, returning is not an easy option. If reform does not happen, I don't see anything but darkness for a pretty long time.

    What will you do?

    Never late or early in life. Learn as much as I can about the concepts I care about, and when I move on, use my learnings at later time, opportunity or place





    tammigaw
    02-14 05:10 AM
    First i would like to thank all of them for providing me invaluable responses and support.


    Since i work as a independent contractor i am not sure if i can complain to DOL.

    I greatly appreciate if any one who went through this process can provide me a referral to a reasonable lawyer based in NJ in terms of fee and services .


    Thanks a lot and god bless you all.





    harrydr
    05-05 09:22 PM
    Just a follow up question:

    Now that i have my I-140 approved for over an year now and never filed for 485, does the similar/same job/field apply in case of a job change or can i have a new job responsibility with a new employer and then port my PD based upon the approved 1-140 from previous employer?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment