Monday, June 13, 2011

i miss you quotes for friends

images i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. wallpaper i love and miss you
  • wallpaper i love and miss you



  • mhtanim
    11-24 12:13 PM
    I will need to extend my H-1B next year. So far I have found 3 immigration lawyers who are not that expensive and seem to be responsive to queries (email or phone). Comments from anyone who has experience with any of these 3 attorneys will be appreciated:

    1. Prashanthi Reddy - http://www.reddyesq.com/
    2. George M. Sabga Jr. - http://www.us-immigration-attorney.com/
    3. Andrew Dutton - http://www.immigration-counselor.builderspot.com/





    wallpaper wallpaper i love and miss you i miss you quotes for friends. I Miss You
  • I Miss You



  • GCNaseeb
    11-05 12:57 PM
    I called NSC today. This time a lady answered my call. She did not help at all. I told her that I have received all four FP notices with misspelled Last Name. She was asking where these noices came from; I said NSC. She looked up the case and said I have already opened an SR for typo and she can not open another one. All she said is I should go to ASC for biometrics and inform there to correct it. I am not very sure, if correcting the typo at local ASC office is all its needed. I will update you guys once I go there on Friday.





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • rajeshalex
    11-27 04:56 PM
    U can get the tracking nummber /case number from the lawyer . But you can not get any details from USCIS since 140 is owned by company.

    However if the company has received a140 receipt then the receipt will have
    the beneficiary name

    If u are the beneficiary then u can take an infopass with uscis and get the information from the case number
    Rajesh





    2011 I Miss You i miss you quotes for friends. friends; i miss you quotes
  • friends; i miss you quotes



  • gccovet
    07-15 04:26 PM
    Regarding first point,
    I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .

    HTH
    GCCovet



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. hair i miss you quotes for
  • hair i miss you quotes for



  • av2307
    09-03 03:12 PM
    what if the company revokes the I140 ??? Do i still hold the original priority date . I have checked out various forums and it seems there seems to be some confusion regarding the I140 revocation aspect.

    Any pointers would be highly appreciated-

    thnx
    -A





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • snathan
    09-29 09:21 AM
    We have taken indian jewellary with us when we travelled to India. I dont think it is a problem and you dont have to declare it in customs. I think if you are carrying cold in the form on coins or bars, you will have to pay customs. I dont remember but it says in the customs form that personal jewellary need not be mentioned. I would check the india's customs website.

    I never knew this....:D



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • fromnaija
    03-18 05:11 PM
    I Have my EAD card but my spouse was in India when i applied for EAD. That mean she doesn't have EAD card rite now.

    Can she get EAD or SSN?

    Pls help.....


    Unless you submitted I-485 for her she cannot apply for EAD. If you did submit I-485, yes you can apply EAD for her now by submitting form I-765.





    2010 i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • vegasbaby
    06-10 09:50 AM
    Hello All,

    I was reading at some of the posts in this forum and they seem to have been quiet helpful.

    My company has decided to go ahead with my GC process.
    Its in the very early stage, but my immigration specialist gave me a heads up regarding something.

    She said, that as I have a 3 yrs BE degree the USCIS may not recognize me under EB2 category :confused: So I explained her the education system in India, but she said that it depends upon the Credential Evaluation Agency which will process my educational qualification and prepare a report and submit it to USCIS.
    Following this USCIS will make a decision whether to grant EB2 or EB3 category.

    I am sure many of the members may have faced a similar Dilemma....Is there any specific solution to this?

    To be precise I completed my Diploma from Mumbai & Degree from Pune University, followed by MS in US and currently working on H1B.

    Please Advice.

    Thanks,
    Shakti


    I have a 3 yrs Diploma from BTE - Mumbai & 3 years B.E. from Univ of Mumbai. In Mumbai, you can do 10 + 3yr Dip + 3yr BE OR you can do 12 + 4yr BE. Eventually 16 yrs of education is more important + there is no difference between the degree awarded to you & someone who does a 4 yrs degree.

    I have EB3 pending & have currently labor done under EB2 with no issues.



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • valuablehurdle
    01-18 10:37 AM
    Ria,

    This not correct. if you are on H visa in USA, you can definitely apply for Canadian Landed Immigration. In order to maintain your immigration in Canada, you have to stay atleast 2 years in Canada in a 5 year period.
    Moreover, in order to fulfill your citizenship requirement, you have to be physically present in Canada for atleast 3 years.

    I hope this helps.

    A Canadian Citizen.

    ---------------------------------------------





    hair friends; i miss you quotes i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you emo quotes.
  • i miss you emo quotes.



  • jay75
    07-12 10:19 PM
    Count me in for this law suit. I'm willing to contribute money for this.

    Most people think law suit is a bad thing, but that is not right. In a democratic country law suit is the right way to deal with things. We are legal immigrants, we have all the rights to file a law suit, but with full support of IV.

    People have already filed a law suit on the same day the President signed the bill! (yesterday, the wire tapping bill...)

    By filing a law suit, all we are trying to do is to fix the laws which are not working. Basically, we are doing the right thing. Not only us, but future Legal immigrants will be benefitted, they don't have to go thru what we had to...

    Here are the things that needs to be fixed...

    1. Country quota
    2. Recapturing visas.
    3. 3 year EAD/AP
    4. End the endless wait ( Proposing a new law )
    5. Remove the same/similar confusion in AC21


    What is "End the endless wait" ?

    EAD is a very good example, If 90 days have passed after filing EAD, you have the option to go to a local USCIS office and get a temp one. We should have a similar option for all the peper work. For example, each and every stage in green card process should have a a day count for processing. Like name check should be completed in 180 days.

    Basically, when we receive any receipt notice, it should have a statement which reads "We have received your application and we will take action within 180 days. If we fail to act by MM-DD-YYYY, Please go to the nearest USCIS for approval.."

    Sounds little ambitious ?? well, we are not asking for too much, just a day count. Lets say if the whole Green card process takes 3 years or 10 years based on the day count for each stage, people can decide whether they want to immigrate to USA with a clear idea that it will take x days to become a permanent resident ( like how it works in all other countries except USA)

    Even a person jailed gets to know how long he is going to spend his time behind bars, but we do not know when we will be free from this immigration mess!
    __________________
    Attended the DC Rally
    Contribution: $150
    Sent letters to President/IV
    Status : I-485 pending, PD Feb 2005, EB3 - India



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes. miss you
  • miss you quotes. miss you



  • laksmi
    12-03 08:02 PM
    I am also in same boat, I was gathering information on the same and found different solutions.

    1)To be on safer side you can transfer H1B and also invoke AC21 to the new employer, if the new employer is willing to support,
    2)If H1B is not revoked by the old employer then Yes , you can work on EAD or H1B for the same old employer
    3) since I140 is approved for more then 6 months, you are safe, he may not have options to revoke I140.
    4)If you have validity of H1B stamping on your passport then no need of using AP as well to go in and out of country, even after using EAD.

    please advice on the same, good questions synergy.





    hot hair i miss you quotes for i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you grandma quotes. i
  • i miss you grandma quotes. i



  • tulips
    05-25 08:52 AM
    Thank you for your reply! He has been out for 9 months now but visited in between. He used H4 to come back and did not get new AP. We did file taxes. How do I know if the application is still valid and it's okay to use EAD?



    more...


    house i love you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • gc_freedom
    02-21 02:28 AM
    admesystems you can apply for AP but you can not use it because you were out of status for 1 year you will not be allowed to enter US for next 10 years!

    So it's of no use to you.

    gc_freedom





    tattoo i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends.
  • miss you quotes for friends.



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    03-20 02:10 AM
    I have limited knowledge on this but my own logical thinking
    1) Your best bet is to have baby in US and go to India
    2) Baby will not be granted any green card as there is no application present for the baby 3) You can't get the baby to US on H-4 as a dependent bcz you are on EAD
    4) Either you can file for a visitor visa (through EAD) or file for H-1B for the baby ;-) (just kidding on H1B stuff)

    Go for (1).


    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possere ibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.



    more...


    pictures i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends.
  • miss you quotes for friends.



  • walking_dude
    10-25 01:57 PM
    Guys, I couldn't reply to you all earlier , here, as I was busy with my job and personal chores.

    Let's settle for Yahoo now, as it has powerful features such as Polls and Database that aren't available in Google. Also the Google group created by me has gone into 'La-La land' ( google bugs!)

    Here's our new Secure and Trusted Yahoo group

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ivmi

    Here's the latest

    1) We are getting our group registered as Official on IV (details sent to IV)

    2) News from IV on Legislative updates issues will be posted on the group this weekend (10/20 attendees, be sure to join by then)

    3) Some 10/20 Attendees to the meet have been added directly to the group. Others have been sent invites ( Yahoo restricts direct add to 10 per day). Please join ASAP. Let me know if there are any issues [ PM/'Private Message' or E-mail me]. I'll help you get joined.

    4) Others, please provide the following details while requesting to join the group.

    A) FULL NAME
    B) IV handle (N/A for non-members)
    C) Telephone [ we'll call you. No request to join will be accepted without Telephone number]
    D) City and Zip Code + 4


    We will call you to verify and then your request will be accepted. We regret the inability to accomodate anonymous requesters, as we wish to keep our group Secure and Trusted for the purpose of dissemination of sensitive IV information. Your co-operation to make this happen is greatly appreciated.





    dresses i miss you grandma quotes. i i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • GCNaseeb
    11-14 11:18 PM
    I just wanted to check up with local USCIS office, if they have any other options besides re-applying. When we informed USCIS they sent us the letter that the typo was attached to my case. But EAD and AP were already ordered. I am going to carry the USCIS letter and my original EAD and AP. I will have some definite direction what to do next - whether to return it or start using it.

    I won't be working beyond january with the same employer. Hence I don't want to give away my EAD at this time. USCIS may take another 6 months to adjudicate if I re-apply; and I don't want to bank completely on my H1-B at this time, hence infopass. I am going to ask the officer that, if I can still use the EAD without re-applying, since typo correction is already attached to my case, anyway.

    My Last name was mispelt on the 485/131/765 notices.I called USCIS and the took a note of the correct names and told that they will correct them when the officer gets my file.The names were mispelt on the EAD card as well.I was asked by the USCIS to return the card and send another application along with the card asking for the correction.



    more...


    makeup i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you quotes for friends.



  • aup
    09-28 06:26 PM
    Folks,

    My wife's first name has been misspelled on the Finger Printing notice as well as the I-485. My lawyer has advised me to reschedule the FP so as we can ask USCIS for the correction.

    I was wondering if any of you guys ran into the same issue and went for the finger printing anyways.

    If yes, please share your experience.

    Thanks,
    Aup





    girlfriend miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • john2255
    10-20 08:53 AM
    I have update the question with more details, please help. Thank you all very much in advance.





    hairstyles miss you quotes. miss you i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • ysnraju
    07-25 10:45 PM
    So far not come across
    But for Filing only Primary and dependent after that all the dependents and primary applicants will have their own Application Numbers and so.
    So no wonder Dependent may get approval.....
    But lot of questions araises
    Just for argument shake please do not expect to happen but for argument
    if the Primary applicants is not eligible then what they will do ........ :)
    .......





    GCwaitforever
    11-06 11:59 AM
    Concurrent H-1Bs are always non-cap.:)





    ashkam
    04-02 10:46 AM
    you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.

    I know you're kidding, but I don't think Mr Sebastian knows that. It's kinda dangerous to tell him he'll get his GC by remaining illegal. Just my opinion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment