loveiv
07-01 09:42 PM
We do see such threads on the forum occasionally. There are several instances where members have posted negative comments about consulting companies and how employees are unhappy working for them.
I want to understand the reasons why people are not filing lawsuits against such companies yet? Why are we not reporting them to DOL and USCIS? Especially after filing I485 and expiry of 6 months, people are in a better position to file lawsuits against such employers.
IV can help only if people are willing to be helped and ready to take action.
If this system needs to be cleansed, then why aren't we doing it?
I'm with you. Matter of fact, I'm preparing a lawsuit against my old employer.
Lets see.
I want to understand the reasons why people are not filing lawsuits against such companies yet? Why are we not reporting them to DOL and USCIS? Especially after filing I485 and expiry of 6 months, people are in a better position to file lawsuits against such employers.
IV can help only if people are willing to be helped and ready to take action.
If this system needs to be cleansed, then why aren't we doing it?
I'm with you. Matter of fact, I'm preparing a lawsuit against my old employer.
Lets see.
wallpaper and then a crying eye.

golf52
07-25 09:49 PM
Hello sss9i,
Have you found an answer to your question? I'm in a very similar
situation. I've got my I-140 approved (06/30/08), and my I-485
is pending more than 180 days.
I'm going through some interviews now (another company) and have
a good chance to get a very good offer.
Please reply with your comments.
Regards,
golf52
Have you found an answer to your question? I'm in a very similar
situation. I've got my I-140 approved (06/30/08), and my I-485
is pending more than 180 days.
I'm going through some interviews now (another company) and have
a good chance to get a very good offer.
Please reply with your comments.
Regards,
golf52
Steven-T
February 4th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Sigma 70-300 4/5.6 APO Macro Super for Nikon ---> not sure???
SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)
Craig
The sb26 should have no problem. My daughter is using my 20 years old little Nikon flash (name???) on her N65 film Nikon.
According to the 6) lens compatibility, you can use the non-cpu (non-AI, AI, AIS) lens in "M mode, but exposure meter won't function". My guess is: either it's like a lens adaptor, (and lose all auto-function!!!), e.g. a Hassy - Nikon adaptor or Nikkor-EOS adaptor. You focus with the lens wide open, manually turn-select your f-number, expose with the internal meter, and release shutter, ALL manually. Alternativelly, the diaphagm may "clock" automatically, but you have to meter using an external meter, set the exposure manually, and release shutter. Either way, you lose "exposure metering in one way or the other". The fore is just my guess. I would always try it out in a local store before buying anything (online).
BTW, I don't know your finanical situation and your aspiration (particularly future) for photography. You are buying into a (D)SLR system. The body is the cheapest part you buy. The rest of the system causes you two arms and a leg. Excuse my straightness (rudeness?). The three Nikon items don't worth much in the used market. I am a 25 years Nikonian, a technology trailer, currently have a F2AS and a D1 (and a Hassey, plus a couple broken Rollei TLRs), decided to switch to Canon EOS 1-series, just waiting for the right time. I think Nikon has given away on the high-end DSLR to Canon. I mainly shoot landscape and PJ, and loves to travel to exotic places - stormy desert, rain forest, high altitude plateaus and snowing avalanching mountains (>4,000m), etc. I need something SOLID.
Steven
SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)
Craig
The sb26 should have no problem. My daughter is using my 20 years old little Nikon flash (name???) on her N65 film Nikon.
According to the 6) lens compatibility, you can use the non-cpu (non-AI, AI, AIS) lens in "M mode, but exposure meter won't function". My guess is: either it's like a lens adaptor, (and lose all auto-function!!!), e.g. a Hassy - Nikon adaptor or Nikkor-EOS adaptor. You focus with the lens wide open, manually turn-select your f-number, expose with the internal meter, and release shutter, ALL manually. Alternativelly, the diaphagm may "clock" automatically, but you have to meter using an external meter, set the exposure manually, and release shutter. Either way, you lose "exposure metering in one way or the other". The fore is just my guess. I would always try it out in a local store before buying anything (online).
BTW, I don't know your finanical situation and your aspiration (particularly future) for photography. You are buying into a (D)SLR system. The body is the cheapest part you buy. The rest of the system causes you two arms and a leg. Excuse my straightness (rudeness?). The three Nikon items don't worth much in the used market. I am a 25 years Nikonian, a technology trailer, currently have a F2AS and a D1 (and a Hassey, plus a couple broken Rollei TLRs), decided to switch to Canon EOS 1-series, just waiting for the right time. I think Nikon has given away on the high-end DSLR to Canon. I mainly shoot landscape and PJ, and loves to travel to exotic places - stormy desert, rain forest, high altitude plateaus and snowing avalanching mountains (>4,000m), etc. I need something SOLID.
Steven
2011 Crying Eyes Drawing. be faked.
chris
12-31 04:04 PM
Did the transfer notice say... we are transferring to speed up your case....?
Yes. I got a letter from Texas service center saying, "To speedup the process we are transferring this case to Vermont ".
Our cases transferred in March 2008.
Yes. I got a letter from Texas service center saying, "To speedup the process we are transferring this case to Vermont ".
Our cases transferred in March 2008.
more...

willIWill
07-16 01:06 PM
now this is weird... aside from the poster's main question: why does uscis want proof of *continuous employment* since the poster filed for 485? all they should care about is the future job... isnt that right? why do they want employment history?
willIWill, can you please post the exact wording on your RFE regarding that point?
Chi_shark,
Here is the second point 'verbatim':
2. Please submit proof of your continuous employment authorization/maintaining status in the U.S. from 10/1/07 to the present. Such evidence may include copies of:
• Copies of both sides of your Form 1-94 Arrival/Entry Document;
• Copies of both sides of your Form I-20A-B/I-D (F-l students and dependants);
• Copies of both sides of your Form IAP-66;
• Copies of any Form 1-797 approval notice/notice of action;
• Copies of the pages in your passport which show U.S. visas. Immigration admission stamps or other endorsements;
• Copies of any and all Employment Authorization documents issued to you by this Service.
Please provide verification of your F-l nonimmigrant status in the form of letters and transcripts from any and all colleges/universities that you have attended. The letter(s) from the educational institutions should identify your inclusive dates of attendance, if you maintained full-time student status, along with a point of contact and phone numbers for verification purposes.
Photocopies of these documents must be clear and readable. It may be necessary to use a color copier to ensure quality copies.
willIWill, can you please post the exact wording on your RFE regarding that point?
Chi_shark,
Here is the second point 'verbatim':
2. Please submit proof of your continuous employment authorization/maintaining status in the U.S. from 10/1/07 to the present. Such evidence may include copies of:
• Copies of both sides of your Form 1-94 Arrival/Entry Document;
• Copies of both sides of your Form I-20A-B/I-D (F-l students and dependants);
• Copies of both sides of your Form IAP-66;
• Copies of any Form 1-797 approval notice/notice of action;
• Copies of the pages in your passport which show U.S. visas. Immigration admission stamps or other endorsements;
• Copies of any and all Employment Authorization documents issued to you by this Service.
Please provide verification of your F-l nonimmigrant status in the form of letters and transcripts from any and all colleges/universities that you have attended. The letter(s) from the educational institutions should identify your inclusive dates of attendance, if you maintained full-time student status, along with a point of contact and phone numbers for verification purposes.
Photocopies of these documents must be clear and readable. It may be necessary to use a color copier to ensure quality copies.
vybe3142
07-25 12:03 AM
thanks much, ...
i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.
i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.
more...
Rockford
09-11 10:59 AM
My 485 application was filed on July 1st, 2007. Yesterday I received an email from my lawyer indicating that they have received the receipts for 485, 765 & 131 for all the applicants in my family.
I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.
1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:
a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.
Thanks,
There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:
Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.
The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.
NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.
FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.
I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.
1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:
a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.
Thanks,
There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:
Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.
The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.
NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.
FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.
2010 anime eyes crying. How To Draw Fish Hooks
nikh
12-21 11:18 AM
walking_dude and Munnabhai,
Its not fair to make such comments on her. Its very unprofessional from ourside to act like that even before a help denied by her. I think IV needs everyones help and input. Anyone including her might be of great help if they are convinced with our cause and willing to help. And, they deserve a respect.
By the way, i am neither a supporter of indian govt nor belong to a minority community.
nikh
Its not fair to make such comments on her. Its very unprofessional from ourside to act like that even before a help denied by her. I think IV needs everyones help and input. Anyone including her might be of great help if they are convinced with our cause and willing to help. And, they deserve a respect.
By the way, i am neither a supporter of indian govt nor belong to a minority community.
nikh
more...
delhirocks
06-17 05:38 PM
Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.
15-2041.00 Statisticians under Mathematics
whats the big confusion all about
15-2041.00 Statisticians under Mathematics
whats the big confusion all about
hair crying Pictures, Photos amp;
H1Girl
08-16 04:37 PM
I wonder in what way this post is relevant to immigration issue etc.
It's all once's personal probelm as far as I understand...
It's all once's personal probelm as far as I understand...
more...
rally
07-13 09:51 AM
If you invest more than 1 million(like bechams hollywood hills home) in US you are eligible to apply for a greencard
hot paintings of people crying
joydiptac
05-25 02:01 PM
Apply for AP - 350 bucks. If you application is valid - you will get it.
Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
All the best!
Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
All the best!
more...
house anime eyes crying. nagromme
sr1973
08-06 12:28 PM
The only LUD was on my 140, which is on 7/13 - There was no LUD on any other applications H1, EAD, AP - One LUD today after the status change. Hope this helps.
Wandmaker,
Wondering if you ever checked if your namecheck was cleared or not.
Wandmaker,
Wondering if you ever checked if your namecheck was cleared or not.
tattoo anime eyes crying. anime eyes crying. to do
reddog
03-12 11:02 AM
wow, you sanju, definitely have to chill out.
you are definitely borderline clinical.
and i aint attacking you, but your reply to the 'Clear two years of backlog' rings in my head when I see your name.
Yes you quickly rescinded the post(i would call it a rant), but after mr. pappu made a stern warning.
Here is another one
I decide to clean off the front patio. I start to the patio and notice mail on the desk that needs to be taken down to the Post Office. OK, I'm going to the Post Office . . .
BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail that was delivered. I lay the car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk . . .
BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. But since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills . . . Yes, Now where is the checkbook? Oops.. there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty coffee cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks . . .
BUT FIRST I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I start to head for the kitchen and look out at my balcony, notice the flowers need a drink of water because of the extreme heat. I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.
What are they doing here? I'll just put them away . . .
BUT FIRST need to water those plants. I head for the door and . . .
Aaaagh!!! Someone left the TV remote on the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants on my balcony . . .
BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.
END OF DAY: The patio has not been cleaned, bills still unpaid, cup still on the counter, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys . . .
And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because . . .
I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!
I realize this condition is serious . . .
I'd get help . . .
BUT FIRST . . . I think I'll start a new thread.
Fool its not me, its the AAADD I was recently diagnosed with.
.
you are definitely borderline clinical.
and i aint attacking you, but your reply to the 'Clear two years of backlog' rings in my head when I see your name.
Yes you quickly rescinded the post(i would call it a rant), but after mr. pappu made a stern warning.
Here is another one
I decide to clean off the front patio. I start to the patio and notice mail on the desk that needs to be taken down to the Post Office. OK, I'm going to the Post Office . . .
BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail that was delivered. I lay the car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk . . .
BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. But since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills . . . Yes, Now where is the checkbook? Oops.. there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty coffee cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks . . .
BUT FIRST I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I start to head for the kitchen and look out at my balcony, notice the flowers need a drink of water because of the extreme heat. I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.
What are they doing here? I'll just put them away . . .
BUT FIRST need to water those plants. I head for the door and . . .
Aaaagh!!! Someone left the TV remote on the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants on my balcony . . .
BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.
END OF DAY: The patio has not been cleaned, bills still unpaid, cup still on the counter, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys . . .
And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because . . .
I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!
I realize this condition is serious . . .
I'd get help . . .
BUT FIRST . . . I think I'll start a new thread.
Fool its not me, its the AAADD I was recently diagnosed with.
.
more...
pictures crying eyes Image
cgs
03-15 08:10 AM
Can you explain?
And finally, I hope whoever you referred did get a full disclosure from you that you might be compensated for the referral :-)
And finally, I hope whoever you referred did get a full disclosure from you that you might be compensated for the referral :-)
dresses Alternative Tips To Help
drirshad
08-07 09:15 PM
I had my infopass appointment today, it was not worth wasting the 60 seconds. I go up to the IO, this lady is so rude she would just say my case is pending. I asked about name check she says that cannot be discussed due to security reasons. I called up customer service and could get to the second level that was an IO, who confirmed my name check is pending.
Infopass depends on the IO or you could be in for some sour grapes ....
Infopass depends on the IO or you could be in for some sour grapes ....
more...
makeup anime eyes crying. Anime eyes!

number30
11-18 08:13 PM
Did that H1B got approved later?
girlfriend with big ol#39; anime eyes.
h1b_tristate
07-27 08:02 PM
Hi everyone,
I have a question on changing jobs. I am on my second H1b and my h1 expires in a little over a year. I have a possible offer for a job and would like to change. My question is if i DO change jobs right now, can i still apply for my PERM and will i be eligible for further h1b extentions?
A friend mentioned to me that your labour needs to be applied for atleast one whole year (even if it has been approved in PERM), to be able to apply for any kind of H1 extentions.
Can someone on here please tell me what the law is on H1B extentions and how it works exactly in a case like mine.
Thanks
I have a question on changing jobs. I am on my second H1b and my h1 expires in a little over a year. I have a possible offer for a job and would like to change. My question is if i DO change jobs right now, can i still apply for my PERM and will i be eligible for further h1b extentions?
A friend mentioned to me that your labour needs to be applied for atleast one whole year (even if it has been approved in PERM), to be able to apply for any kind of H1 extentions.
Can someone on here please tell me what the law is on H1B extentions and how it works exactly in a case like mine.
Thanks
hairstyles How to Draw Crying Eyes

terpcurt
January 6th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Now I am Jealous......... you guys make it look easy, and I have no clue on how you get the color into the B&W like you do..........................
sirinme
03-16 02:21 PM
I got this letter from USCIS last week, but wasn't aware of this action item. I hope it's not too late.
gapala
12-16 10:43 AM
Please provide more info.
I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.
I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees
If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.
Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.
What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can
1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?
2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?
3...Do i have anything to scare about?
4...what should i do now?
This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.
What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)
I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....
I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.
I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees
If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.
Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.
What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can
1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?
2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?
3...Do i have anything to scare about?
4...what should i do now?
This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.
What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)
I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....
No comments:
Post a Comment