Monday, June 13, 2011

mitsubishi eclipse 2007

images 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • indio0617
    12-07 09:56 AM
    Hi,

    I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.

    I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.

    If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?

    I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.

    However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.

    I would appreciate your advice very much.

    Thank you always.


    You will be counted against the cap when you move from a cap exempt (non -profit) to for profit. I was in a similar situation when i switched jobs few months ago. There were no H-1Bs left for the fiscal year. I thus switched from a non-profit to another non - profit.





    wallpaper 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • waiting4gc02
    01-09 02:05 PM
    Guys:
    I know it's a drag...but what the heck..!!!

    What do you think..the dates are going to move too..!!!





    mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • bharat2008
    10-19 11:20 PM
    Hi ,
    Ask your future employer to apply new H1B with consular processing(no change of status).
    Wait till you get the H1B approval ,book an appointment at US consulate(preferably home country)and get stamping.As everyone mentioned you cannot work till you get I-797 and get stamping.





    2011 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. next 2007 mitsubishi eclipse
  • next 2007 mitsubishi eclipse



  • Nov2004
    08-26 01:08 PM
    Bump^^^^

    can you please let us know some details. I am in the same situation.
    Nov2004, eb3, i140 approved and i485 applied.

    1. What happens to the present ead, after filing the new i140.
    2.after i140 do we have to apply for new i485?



    more...


    mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • michael_trs
    05-13 10:06 AM
    Here are my concerns:

    1) I put only 1 year of experience. I guess a senior position requires 3-5 years of experience but it will exceed SVP for sure. On the other hand I don�t want to answer NO to H.12 (requirements normal for the occupation) because requirements look pretty normal and NO automatically triggers audit.

    2) Do I have to specify that alternative education and experience is allowed (quest. 8/8A)? (For example BS + 5 years) I don�t really need it because I have Master�s. But I don�t want DOL to decide that requirements are too high or restrictive.

    What do you think?
    Thank you,





    mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • sdrblr
    09-21 10:41 AM
    Quick question... Do you know why your H1 extension was rejected(denied). If the reason is client letter, why and how do you think it will be approved with a new company when they will have to get the same letter from the same client. How different will be your situation.

    If the reason is not for client letter, then ignore the above question.


    Hi,

    I am in a situation and hope someone here would be able to provide me with some advice. I was employed by Company A since 2006 and I was working at a Client location for the last 3 years. There is company B who is the primary vendor for the Client. Recently my H1 extension was denied and so I went out of status. I reached out to my end client for help. Since they are happy with my work, they said that they can talk to another vendor (company C) to sponsor a new H1 for me. Company C is now ready to file my H1 but the problem is that Company A somehow got to know about this and is enforcing a non compete agreement on me.

    I wanted to know if they can do this even though the H1 was denied and they are unable to provide me with any job. Can they stop me from earning my livelihood. I did not go out and breached any contract, I am trying to move only because my H1 with company A has been denied. The only thing is that the end client is the same.

    Regards
    H1BInTrouble



    more...


    mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • Mayday
    04-03 07:21 PM
    You may be rejected to re-enter, as well as you may have your green card application declined based on this unlawful presence.

    You should leave the USA on or before the date on your I-94 or have I-94 extended. Actually your employer must have done that.

    Border patrol officer was at mistake to stamp that date on I-94 in the first place, but you should be aware of this and notify your employer so they could take action. Actually, I believe, you could get a new I-94 right away.

    You need another lawyer on this issue if you are really concerned about filing green card application in the future. 3 years bar may not be that bad actually to make your green card happen sooner.

    I would look into a possibility of complaint about border patrol officer improper posting however I am not sure if it may help.





    2010 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder
  • 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder



  • micofrost
    07-15 01:54 PM
    Well, the first statement is true; the second, however is not. When one starts to work on EAD, his/her status changes to AOS, assuming his/her I-485 is pending. So, in this case, she will no longer be considered being on H4.

    You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.

    But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.

    I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.



    more...


    mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS



  • chanduv23
    02-17 11:09 AM
    Back in 2007, we did a lot of PR work, we pleaded, begged, motivated, requested ... we kept on doing it consistently.

    There is a lot of work that needs to be done. The active folks must motivate the passive folks.





    hair next 2007 mitsubishi eclipse mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder



  • chanduv23
    11-06 10:11 AM
    They are your in-laws!!! Are you sure you want them here? Think about it. :-) Jokes apart, its a pleasure to travel in Jet. My parents did travel - they can't speak English nor really read well - the crew helps them (in Hindi or Gujarati). You would have to be really knocked out to miss connecting flights in Brussells. So worry not - they'll be just fine.

    Good to know, thanks.



    more...


    mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT



  • cinqsit
    10-31 12:23 PM
    I am trying to book an appointment at the chennai consulate through the vfs website.
    I fill in all the details on the DS 156 application and on hitting continue I do not seem to be getting the printable version with the bar code that we need to print and take to the consulate during the interview.
    Another thing is after clicking on continue I am presented with a page to fill in the DS 157 and petition details and after filling that, I just get options to save and exit or go back.
    I am not getting options to select a date to schedule the interview.
    Any one who has done this recently please hlep, I am stuck witth this stupid thing for a couple of days now.... Please help ;(

    Hey sorry to sound cliche' but try using Internet Explorer browser and
    make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed

    I recently (july) took an appointment for my relatives and saw a similar behavior - got an empty page after i hit submit - noticed that Acrobat Reader had been uninstalled recently...then I noticed
    that for some reason had better luck when using IE (was trying with Firefox before)

    cinqsit





    hot 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS



  • kumar1305
    01-26 07:33 PM
    Instead of all this country caps, applying for GC and waiting, why don't they get a rule like European countries? In UK, netherlands and Denmark it is very simple. All you have to do is prove that you made more money (ofcouse taxes count) than the stipulated amount by the government. Pay the taxes for 4 or 5 years and take the GC(Permanent Resident). Simple no lawyer no crap. Country benefits we benefit. I lived in UK for more than 3 years and I would have become a citizen by now. But never wanted to be in UK, it was only a stop over. I always loved America, don't know why? Do you think it is because of Hollywood? I'm kidding. But still I love this country. Hope things will change some day. If not my daughter will sponsor me when she turns 21.



    more...


    house 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. Mitsubishi Eclipse GS - Engine
  • Mitsubishi Eclipse GS - Engine



  • retropain
    09-05 01:47 PM
    The CIR includes increases in legal immigration. If the dems take the house, then the house alongwith the already pro-immigrant senate will pass big increases in immigration (family and eb). If i was a republican, i would try to pass CIR after the november elections and before the new congress in January, when he party still has some control. If the dems solve the immigration issue in the next congress when they have the reins, the hispanic vote will heavily tilt democratic for a long time to come.





    tattoo 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse



  • prmetta
    11-23 04:05 PM
    I need to transfer money every month to my mother in india as a monthly automated transaction. ..she has a account in Canara bank ..what is the easiest rather cheapest rather free way to send from the US..

    any help is appreciated..
    thanks
    :)
    Easy method on a automated basis is ICICI.

    https://m2inet.icicibank.co.in/m2iNet/m2iNetLoginForm.jsp If you register through this you can set the Recurring Transactions. From the bank you set in there will go without interruption on a timely manner. My mortgages in India will go the same way.



    more...


    pictures 2007 mitsubishi eclipse spyder mitsubishi eclipse 2007. Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2007
  • Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2007



  • cinqsit
    10-31 12:26 PM
    Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?

    Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.

    Thank you.

    http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ Yes its same for all consulates





    dresses 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT



  • aadimanav
    06-22 12:25 AM
    Source:
    The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)

    06/21/2009: CIR and What's Ahead

    On Friday, Obama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs officially announced that the President was scheduled to call a small group of Congressional leaders and political leaders to the White House to open a dialogue on CIR next Thursday, 06/25/2009. Troublesome was another statement that recognizes the facts by the Press Secretary at the same press conference that the Congress did not have enough numbers to pass a CIR legislation. As we reported earlier, for a CIR to pass the Congress, it should pass both the Senate and the House. However, it is the House that lacks enough numbers at this time to pass a CIR legislation this year. There are a plenty of House legislators who represent districts that are politically not affected by the Hispanic population and their political pressures. These legislators usually form a group of Democratic represenstives who are either conservative and middle of the road in the political ideology. The situation tends to be different when it comes to the Senate that is consisted of legislators based on their statewide consistuencies as opposed to the House representatives that represent small neighborhood and district constituencies. The Senators' decisions are thus derived more from broader national political or statewide political issues and interests of the whole party. For this reasons, for the past several years, the Senate initiated and was able to pass CIR bills which have ended up in the ditch when it moved to the House floor. The background behind the Press Secretary's announcement downplaying the potential success of CIR within this year is their motivation to control unrealistic rise of expectation in the CIR supporting community on the President's initiatives that can also end up in another ditch with potential negative political fall-outs to his political leadership. The current politcal landscape and environment then raise two questions. The first question is whether the President and the Democratic Congress will have enough energy and zeal to successfuly change the existing political landscape, particularly in the House of Representatives, within such a limited time within this year. The Congress will soon go into the Summer recess and the remaining legislative days in the Congressional calendar for 2009 are very limited. The second question is why then Senate Majority leader, Sen. Harry Reid, has been spinning in media on his agenda to take up a CIR bill this fall with the full realization of political reality that can be ditched again in the House. It appears that part of such spinning is related to his own political future. His seat in the Senate will be up for reelection in the national mid-term election in 2010 and he needs a strong support from the Hispanic constituency in the State of Nevada. The Hispanic population has been rapidly growing durng the past several years in the State of Nevada. His push for a CIR will achieve his political calculation, no matter whether the bill will pass or fail in the Senate. Again, the chance for a CIR passing the Senate in 2009 is indeed very good as the chance for Senate Democrats pulling together 60 votes may turn realistic, particularly as affected by the final result of the current Senate election dispute in the State of Minnesota. In the very near future, the Minnesota Supreme Court is likely to hand down a decision sustaining the election of Mr. Al Franken, a progressive Democrat, as the next Senator, over the conservative former(?) Senator Norm Coleman. For the discussion per se, let's assume that the CIR fails to pass either in the Senate or in the House. The Senator Harry Reid will still get all the credits in his Hispanic constituency in the State of Nevada for his initiatives in the Senate to legislate a CIR!

    All in all, year 2009 will turn out to be the only year that can pass a CIR because this is a so-called leap-year when there is no national reelection and the House members will be less affected by their activities this year. The key is whether the President Obama will have enough energy, steam, and polical motive to make a full-court pressing and arm-twisting of the conservative Democratic members in the House within a "very" short period of time, within this Summer or early fall at the latest. Currently, his and Democrats' top two reform agenda stay with the nation's health care and energy reforms. Until we see such full dedication and commitment of the President to the CIR within a given time, one should not raise the level of his/her hope or expectation too high as it will indeed bring out really devastating frustration and hopelessness in 2010 in that considering the November 2010 mid-year election, the chance for CIR next year will turn out to be very slim because of the rerunnng Democrats in the election from small districts that are not affected by the Hispanic political pressures. Until we see such solid momentum and heat of passion on the part of the President leading to quick actions in the near future, all the media campaign and spinning of news by the White House and the Senator Reid may have to be taken with caution and discount.



    more...


    makeup 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder



  • randomdude
    12-07 12:11 PM
    There is no gain in waiting longer.

    What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.

    As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.

    Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)

    I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?

    I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?

    As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question





    girlfriend 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse mitsubishi eclipse 2007. 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder



  • virald
    08-14 12:13 PM
    My lawyer sent my I-485 to Vermont instead of Nebraska. I don't know what to do now. I am in lot of stress.

    Can I send another application before Aug 17th. I have not got rejection on first one. Will this confuse USCIS?

    Gurus, please advice

    (BTW I have an approved I-140.)

    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.


    From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    You should be okay





    hairstyles 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT mitsubishi eclipse 2007. Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder 2007
  • Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder 2007



  • javadeveloper
    07-18 10:01 PM
    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$

    What is the url for e-filing?Pls post here





    uma001
    05-24 10:29 AM
    Honestly how many points we score really does not matter if the visa country cap is too low. Most of us, coming from India, China etc. score almost the same points and getting TOEFL is a piece of cake if you need to improve your points.

    It's pointless to break our heads calculating these points, everything is in limbo right now and the only best advise for new GC aspirants especially those coming from retrogressed countries is "Get your priority date locked by applying LC under the old system".


    Thanks Sravani





    Sakthisagar
    11-08 03:14 PM
    hello,

    I am trying to book an appointment for h1b visa stamping at the Chennai Us consulate for Nov 29th but I see no dates available for Nov 2010 for Chennai.

    Ony calcutta dates are available.

    Can I book an emergency appointment in this situation?

    I have been on h1 for the past 3 years.First came to US in 2004.Visa expired in 2006.

    Extended h1b here in USA..Now going to India for the first time after visa expiry.

    Also, for the stamping, should i carry all old LCA's or just the latest one?

    Thanks,
    arthi

    Lot of people in IV and also some of my friends expereince now in stamping Visa are totally different ones, So you are ok if you are having the H1 of the company you are working for if you are doing a consulting job. Be prepared to answer some of the queries consulate can ask like.

    Details of all employees working for your company, their payment methods.

    Company tax filing etc.. un-necessary questions.

    do not want to scare you, Please take all the documents which is possible to carry!

    Best of Luck.

    May GOD Bless.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment