Wednesday, June 8, 2011

musical notes background

musical notes background. Earbud Music Notes Background
  • Earbud Music Notes Background



  • saveimmigration
    12-06 02:22 PM
    After seeing so much activism on Dream Act in the news, I think Dream Act deserves to be passed. Recapture does not. We are responsible for it for not doing anything if Dream Act passes. Just Google Dream Act and you will see so much work done on this. Compare it to Recapture bill. Reporters will also write about issues where they see lot of activity. We are simply not doing enough.


    DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1





    musical notes background. Music Notes Background For
  • Music Notes Background For



  • shirish
    08-30 11:52 AM
    How do you call USCIS? I mean what options did you select to talk to some one. Looks like their options are changed.


    I called USCIS today and they said they are using the receipt date on I797 and not on the website. Yes that is right on website they show ND and say receipt date..its all messed up, but as per totay's call, it seems 797 RD is what they are using.





    musical notes background. Musical background with music
  • Musical background with music



  • pasupuleti
    03-28 01:53 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, yesterday's bill which is passed does not have like this provisions.

    Yes! Yesterday's bill does not have these provisions.





    musical notes background. Musical notes background with
  • Musical notes background with



  • bobzibub
    09-25 10:57 AM
    I dunno about you, but really I don't think we should pay any fees until we get some sort of product to show for it. I don't pay for a hair cut that might happen in ten years. Why should I pay for a green card that might happen in ten years?



    more...


    musical notes background. piano keys music notes graphic
  • piano keys music notes graphic



  • chanduv23
    08-06 04:38 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^


    Please participate in publicity campaign, click on this link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=141453#post141453





    musical notes background. Christmas ornament Music note
  • Christmas ornament Music note



  • hitpauler
    04-21 12:37 PM
    Gurus,

    I went to infopass today. Last time when I went infopass in Oct 08, I was told that my namecheck is pending. I wanted to see whether any progress has been made on that,so took an infopass. When I asked the IO about the status of my namecheck, I was told that one namecheck is clear but the other is pending. I specifically asked her to look by my A # as I thought she might be referring to dependants namecheck status. But she replied back stating that there could be multiple namechecks for an individual and it is not unusual for some individuals to have three, four namechecks. And in my case as one of them is clear, they probably will go with cleared one.

    Now I am confused. Can there be multiple namechecks initiated at around the same timeframe? I was told both the namechecks were initiated in 07.



    more...


    musical notes background. Music note background Vector
  • Music note background Vector



  • HereIComeGC
    03-26 02:07 PM
    I wish this date business was like the money market - we could have done some Technical Analysis, drawn some Fibonacci expansions, looked at Bollinger Bands, plotted the MACD and RSI along with the Fast & Slow Stochastics and PSARs with the Pivot Points and trend lines ...

    But it is nothing like that... it behaves like every day is a news day - and hence - all analysis fails ... things work on sentiments...

    Even NASDAQ could be more predictive than this...

    I beg to differ my friend. Stock market now a days is also run pretty much on sentiments without logic. One day up 300 next day down 300...pretty much like USCIS!!





    musical notes background. Free music note background
  • Free music note background



  • chanukya
    05-17 11:43 PM
    I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)

    US Masters and above exempt from quota...

    Read this (Sec 514)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56&d=1147880856
    in conjunction with this ...(USCIS Section 201(b)(1)(8 U.S.C 1151(b)(1)
    http://www.uscis.gov/lpbin/lpext.dll/inserts/slb/slb-1/slb-20/slb-1225?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm



    more...


    musical notes background. Music Note Background Vector
  • Music Note Background Vector



  • syedajmal
    07-28 09:40 AM
    I just filed for my I-140 in EB2 and I am from India. I would like to know what happens in these circumstances

    1, I get laid off from my company before the Approval of my I-140

    2, I get laid off after the Approval and before I can file my 485( Is there a window of certain days that make a difference afte the approval even if I cannot file my 485)

    At this point I have a good relationship with my employer and I don't see a reason they will cancel or revoke anything that has been filed for me.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.





    musical notes background. Musical notes background with
  • Musical notes background with



  • don840
    04-03 06:06 PM
    Have had unfortunate turn of events and need your guidance.

    I had a valid approved h1 petition and i-94 for 2005 through company A.
    Company filed for extension of h1 in 2007 and received approved h1 and i-94 valid till 2010. Did not travel out of the country at that time.

    Filed for AOS 485, EAD, AP in 2007. Traveled and entered US using AP in 2008.

    USCIS did inquiry and has revoked 2005 h1 because of incorrect LCA filing by the company. They have also said that because of incorrect LCA filing, I am in violation of h1 status. Attorneys have advised that USCIS will retroactive hold me as 'out-of-status' but not unlawful present as I was working in good faith based on an approved petition and unexpired i-94s.

    The 2007 h1 was also filed in similar fashion as the 2005 h1.
    Although USCIS has not revoked current 2007-2010 h1, there is a possibility of that happening. The 485 might be denied in that case.

    The only option is to get on h4 by applying from consulate in India.
    Since I will be now answering yes to question 38 (have you violated terms of US visa, or unlawful present..?) I have also shown as intent to immigrate based on my 485 filing.

    I want to know my chances of getting an h4 approved.



    more...


    musical notes background. Live Musical Note Wallpaper
  • Live Musical Note Wallpaper



  • franklin
    10-12 10:53 AM
    Please move this thread to the appropriate forum, this has nothing to do with DC rally logisitics





    musical notes background. Live Musical Note Wallpaper
  • Live Musical Note Wallpaper



  • vivache
    10-06 12:59 PM
    What if we take a more reasonable example that McD's.
    Assume a person is a pre-sales engineer and moves to customer support or development or even product management, he will have paystubs that have a reasonable amount on them. Does this solve the paystub problem or are there other issues?



    more...


    musical notes background. Music+notes+ackground+for
  • Music+notes+ackground+for



  • jsb
    01-08 03:49 PM
    Can someone please clarify
    i know there is always risk involved ....

    If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????

    With AC21, any employer with same/similar job description as in LC, can sponsor you (meaning promise to employ you upon your getting getting GC, and you agreeing to be their employee). In the meantime, you may be working for anybody, but not working for the sponsoring employer, might raise doubts of your and sponsoring employer's real intentions, resulting in RFE/interview etc.

    Six month rule is just a general guideline. Intent behind this is that sponsoring was genuine, not just to get you GC. Circumstances can always change, before or soon after your getting GC for which you might want to keep documentation, just in case.





    musical notes background. Free music note backgrounds
  • Free music note backgrounds



  • Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
    I find closeups are often surprising, gives a different perspective on ordinary subjects.

    I updated the posts to include EXIF data for each picture.



    more...


    musical notes background. musical notes staff ackground
  • musical notes staff ackground



  • MatsP
    November 14th, 2007, 03:41 AM
    I don't know the Nikon story on sensor cleaning, but most cameras have a "mode" for sensor cleaning, which essentially leaves the mirror up until you switch it out of that mode.

    As to formatting your memory card, my principle is "whenever there is a problem with them". I don't format my cards "to prevent problems". Most problems are caused by "user errors", such as removing the card from the slot before whatever it's in is finished with it - e.g taking the card out of the camera when it's still writing, or unplugging it from the computer before it's been erased. Others may have other ideas of what's "appropriate" here. But formatting doesn't do anything particularly different from deleting the files on the card. The main difference is that the "root directory" is recreated by the formatting, so if there's antyhing wrong there, it will be "fixed up" by the formatting - but you usually know immediately if there's anything wrong there.

    Finally, in about 5500 pictures that I've taken, I've lost three pictures because the card went wrong. The camera said "CF error" or some such, so it was pretty obvious that something was wrong. Formatting in the camera solved the problem, but carrying a spare card is ALWAYS a good idea.

    Edit: This site seems useful. http://www.bythom.com/cleaning.htm

    I haven't cleaned my sensor ever, so I can't say if it's a good account or not [not that I have a Nikon anyways, but I don't think that really makes much difference].

    --
    Mats





    musical notes background. Musical notes background in
  • Musical notes background in



  • JunRN
    12-17 03:49 PM
    New job must match the LC...that's the trick. If it doesn't, it will get rejected and potentially, GC denied.

    Career progression from Junior Programmer to Senior Programmer is possible. But to manager with less technical stuff and more management stuff, then it might get rejected because of huge difference from LC.

    Always remember, get a job that is according to your LC because that is the one certified.



    more...


    musical notes background. Music Note Background Vector
  • Music Note Background Vector



  • sapking
    12-21 12:09 AM
    I think she should be apprised of pains in getting green cards for skilled workers from India, by ImmigrationVoice.





    musical notes background. Grunge ackground with musical
  • Grunge ackground with musical



  • nozerd
    02-23 01:24 PM
    Only problem with H4 is they cnt get OPT after finishing the degree. Also they cant get any job on campus like F1's can.





    musical notes background. with musical notes Vector
  • with musical notes Vector



  • greenhorn
    12-09 01:55 PM
    When does the H-1 B fiscal year start? Is it April? So for example, people apply in April 2007 for the 2007 fiscal year and start working from April 2007?

    In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?

    This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?

    Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!

    Best,


    I am surprised some one in an earlier post said they switched from a non-profit to a for-profit, without being counted against the cap.

    I work for an NPO too and here is what i know:

    If u have always worked for a non-profit on ur H1, transferring from a non-profit to a for-profit does require that u are subject to the H1B quota. So u will need to make sure the h1B quota is available before u switch. And that can be tricky.. because though, the quota opens in Apr, from what i understand, u would have to wait until October of that year to start working. You would have to find an employer who would be willing to file for an H1 for u by Apr/May before the H1 quota fills up, and wait until October for u to start work.

    Only institutions of higher education, non-profit entities affiliated to such institutions or non-profit research / governmental research organizations that fall under certain sections of USC,under the Higher Education Act of 1965 qualify for the H1B cap exemption. You would have to check with ur prospective employer to find out if they qualify if u want to switch to another non-profit.

    As for the priority date after 1-140 approval, i don't see any reason why it would not be portable.. but u would have to check on that.





    bobzibub
    09-25 10:57 AM
    I dunno about you, but really I don't think we should pay any fees until we get some sort of product to show for it. I don't pay for a hair cut that might happen in ten years. Why should I pay for a green card that might happen in ten years?





    loveiv
    07-01 09:42 PM
    We do see such threads on the forum occasionally. There are several instances where members have posted negative comments about consulting companies and how employees are unhappy working for them.

    I want to understand the reasons why people are not filing lawsuits against such companies yet? Why are we not reporting them to DOL and USCIS? Especially after filing I485 and expiry of 6 months, people are in a better position to file lawsuits against such employers.

    IV can help only if people are willing to be helped and ready to take action.

    If this system needs to be cleansed, then why aren't we doing it?

    I'm with you. Matter of fact, I'm preparing a lawsuit against my old employer.
    Lets see.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment