Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i love u wallpapers for desktop

i love u wallpapers for desktop. Free I Love You Wallpapers,i love u wallpapers for desktop. Free I Love You Wallpapers,
  • Free I Love You Wallpapers,



  • xela
    06-14 11:56 AM
    I just checked on my service request and after 2 weeks they still have not done anything, no updates on case no fp notice nothing since April 30th...and here they received it on April 16th....

    I am not sure i need a fp notice, I simply hoped that they would look at the EAd if I put in a service request, because they have been sitting on it

    I also was told by this lady that the 90 days turnaround of EADs is just an estimate and I need to wait 45 days for a response on my service request....well i am on 60 days for EAd now so 60 plus 45 thats 105 and I cannot afford them messing around this long!!!!!


    :confused:





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. You can say I love you andi love u wallpapers for desktop. You can say I love you and
  • You can say I love you and



  • smuggymba
    07-28 02:26 PM
    Your Payments When You Are Outside The United States (http://ssa.gov/international/countrylist4.htm) ??? What does this mean .... looks like you can claim benefits.

    hmm..we need to double check then. there was a huge discussion here, can u search that thread...i'll check also





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers fori love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • eb3retro
    04-12 10:16 PM
    Do we really need to attach a copy of the front page of the passport for AP renewal, wouldn't a copy of the DL be sufficient enough?





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. I Love You Greeting Cards,i love u wallpapers for desktop. I Love You Greeting Cards,
  • I Love You Greeting Cards,



  • tikka
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Get some inspiration

    qtW8h5vLfn4

    and make it to the meeting and rally :)

    see you there..



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. I Love You - Hearti love u wallpapers for desktop. I Love You - Heart
  • I Love You - Heart



  • sunny1000
    01-02 04:59 PM
    My husband, the primary applicant is a temporary non immigrant worker on H1B visa. I have been on an H4 status for the last 6 years since we relocated to the U.S. Our I-485 is on track and continued (visa availability). I've had an EAD for the past 3 years (renewed twice and now valid until 2012) but never used it, until recently...

    I used my EAD very briefly and unfortunately had to leave my job due to personal reasons within 3 weeks of joining. Have I lost my H4 Status? What status am I on now? I want to travel to India in Feb-March. What procedure do I need to follow to make it happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Pria

    Yes, you have lost your H4 status once you have used the EAD. Currently, you are in the middle of "adjustment of status" (AOS) from a non-immigrant to an immigrant.

    In order to travel to India, you can apply for Advance Parole (AP) document, with your current AOS, for travel purposes. It takes approx 3 months to get AP. So, start your application asap.

    CAUTION: DO NOT travel WITHOUT your APPROVED Advance Parole in hand or else your GC application is deemed abandoned (no exceptions).

    Below is the link for Advance Parole:

    USCIS - I-131, Application for Travel Document (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b11747a55773d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=7d316c0b4c3bf110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD)





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. love wallpapers with quotesi love u wallpapers for desktop. love wallpapers with quotes
  • love wallpapers with quotes



  • chanduv23
    05-08 10:24 AM
    There are situations when a h1b transfer or extension is granted but the approval notice does not have a i 94 atttachment that adjusts your extension to stay till the end of your petition date. In such a situation, the benificiary has to go to his home country for stamping and then come back.

    The best thing you can do in your case is to approach murthy's firm and get a paid consultation.



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers fori love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • gc??
    04-26 02:31 PM
    I�m in EB2 and My I-140 was approved September 2008 through Employer A. My priority date is March 2008. I moved to Employer B. My old Employer A will not revoke my I-140. He is ready to hire me again, If I want to go back. I am completing 5 years in January 2011.

    It would be great if I get answer the below my Question:

    1. Do I need to go back to my old employer A to apply my I-485. If yes is there any specific time period to go back to my old employer A.
    2. If I stay with my current Employer B. will I get 6th extension and will my old priority date will be considered with new processs.
    3. which one is best choice, like staying with employer B or going back to Employer A.

    Thanks for your help.

    Ram
    If your first company is willing to take you back and you will be able to file 485, why do you want to start the process with emp b?





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers fori love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • cdeneo
    03-30 03:41 AM
    What is the best way to change representation of one's case from the company lawyer to Self? Also, how long does it take for this change to take effect?

    I am in a similar situation as mentioned on this thread and would like any communication regarding my case from USCIS to come to me and not the lawyer who filed my I-485 since I am leaving my current employer.

    Any insight into how to tackle this would be very helpful. Thanks!

    Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. for desktop. i love ui love u wallpapers for desktop. for desktop. i love u
  • for desktop. i love u



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Specialty chemicals company Clariant AG said Tuesday it is cutting 1,000 jobs this year.Clariant said the job cuts are the result of a sharp decline in customer demand for its products in the textile, leather, automotive and construction industries.Source: International Herald TribunePosted in Chemical, Manufacturing, worldwide   Tagged: Clariant, Clariant layoff    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1258&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/27/swiss-chemicals-company-clariant-cuts-1000-jobs/)





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapersi love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers
  • i love u wallpapers



  • reddymjm
    05-16 09:47 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    They are maintaining list of people who called and from where? My friends called from Michigan. So they said they added it to the Mi phone list.



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. Create Love Wallpaper for thei love u wallpapers for desktop. Create Love Wallpaper for the
  • Create Love Wallpaper for the



  • wandmaker
    08-14 06:37 PM
    I have received the cards in today's' mail. It has been almost a decade in green card journey. My support for IV and fellow IVans will remain the same. Thank you all for the wishes.





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. (Love U Desktop Wallpaperi love u wallpapers for desktop. (Love U Desktop Wallpaper
  • (Love U Desktop Wallpaper



  • balan2008
    07-07 04:53 PM
    friends,

    We are in a process of divorce . Last year I filed employment based 485 with my wife as depended. Now we both have EAD and she is working under EAD. If we divorce while 485 is pending who go out of status? Me or my wife? Is both 485 will be canceled? Or both are safe. If I marry again is it possible to bring my new wife under my filed 485 petition?

    Thanks for your help.
    balan
    I485 Filed on July 2, 2007.



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. Desktop Wallpaper | Lovei love u wallpapers for desktop. Desktop Wallpaper | Love
  • Desktop Wallpaper | Love



  • kondur_007
    09-21 10:45 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a situation and hope someone here would be able to provide me with some advice. I was employed by Company A since 2006 and I was working at a Client location for the last 3 years. There is company B who is the primary vendor for the Client. Recently my H1 extension was denied and so I went out of status. I reached out to my end client for help. Since they are happy with my work, they said that they can talk to another vendor (company C) to sponsor a new H1 for me. Company C is now ready to file my H1 but the problem is that Company A somehow got to know about this and is enforcing a non compete agreement on me.

    I wanted to know if they can do this even though the H1 was denied and they are unable to provide me with any job. Can they stop me from earning my livelihood. I did not go out and breached any contract, I am trying to move only because my H1 with company A has been denied. The only thing is that the end client is the same.

    Regards
    H1BInTrouble

    I agree with all of the above advises and add one more thing:

    Noncompete clauses are there in many job contracts (they have nothing to do with immigration; just employment contract has those); however, they are legally not enforcable in majority of the states.

    In general, the best way is to google it for your state and see if it carrys any value at all (eg in California, they are completely useless and never enforceable).
    Good Luck.





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. Free I Love You Cards,i love u wallpapers for desktop. Free I Love You Cards,
  • Free I Love You Cards,



  • ragz4u
    05-09 02:04 PM
    Anyone from Philly interested to car pool?



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. Desktop Wallpaper 3.1i love u wallpapers for desktop. Desktop Wallpaper 3.1
  • Desktop Wallpaper 3.1



  • letstalklc
    11-24 03:41 PM
    Go for SBI Global link ... best exchange rate and cheapest. They take 4 business days though. I never had any problem sending to any bank in India through SBI Global link. You (or your parents) do nto need an SBI Account to use this

    Yes, as I said that SBI is the best compare to others, I am using their service from past 3 years, I have no issues so far....evry time they are accurate with exchange rate....yes no cheating at all, I have used ICICI before, but most of the time they are not reliable....





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers fori love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • gsc999
    05-29 08:04 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?
    ---
    "Attorney Opinion" hmm... this title is misleading. USCIS priority date is not a legal issue. That so called opinion is a personal opinion. Ask him/her again. But this time let him that you might make some financial/ personal decisions based on his opinion :) and see his/ her reaction. Ask him what are the consequences if his advise is incorrect.:p This just might change this opinionated Attorney. Btw, I would be happy if this attorney is proven right. We all want the priority dated to move faster.



    more...


    i love u wallpapers for desktop. Free I love u wallpaperi love u wallpapers for desktop. Free I love u wallpaper
  • Free I love u wallpaper



  • eb3_nepa
    07-20 09:01 PM
    Can you please provide me a bit more insight for this topic or please point me where i can get some more details, if possible.
    I'm on H1B 8th year, stuck with EB3 Retro with a priority date of Nov/03. My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology, one of the hot subjects all across the globe.

    I'll truly appreciate

    You can consult any lawyer. To the best of my knowledge you dont need employer sponsorship if ur a PhD although i could be wrong.





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpaper Imagei love u wallpapers for desktop. i love u wallpaper Image
  • i love u wallpaper Image



  • Xipe Totec
    09-14 04:02 PM
    I just _have_ to ask: what game was that?





    i love u wallpapers for desktop. Hearts Wallpaper - I Love Youi love u wallpapers for desktop. Hearts Wallpaper - I Love You
  • Hearts Wallpaper - I Love You



  • little_willy
    11-25 11:00 AM
    Very true. This is what I did, i changed jobs but still retain the attorney from the previous employer. Also, I did not submit AC-21 papers as suggested by my lawyer. Again, this is your choice.


    on a related note for other AC-21 filers: see if you can hang on to your older attorney. You might be able to retain them independent of your old employer (by paying fees on your own). Keeps the USCIS file clean, and also you stick with someone who presumably knows your case a bit better having worked on it from the start.





    bestia
    08-08 09:08 PM
    ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you

    ... as well as closing down many other... ;)





    chanduv23
    11-15 10:19 AM
    Still only 6 people have courage to speak out. What is running in your veins, water?

    We may not be able make changes in the law now but we might be able to get some relief on restrictions, that does not allow law making.

    Educate yourself or suffer...

    I sent u a PM



    No comments:

    Post a Comment