Monday, June 13, 2011

jose mourinho 2010

images Jose Mourinho of Real Madrid jose mourinho 2010. José Jr. Mourinho
  • José Jr. Mourinho



  • desi3933
    08-26 12:33 PM
    Hey all,
    .........
    .........
    .........

    They told that the temporary visa is valid for one year and if I dont get the GC with in that time frame I should contact the local office then.

    Job done.

    Guys this forum was helpful to gather information and I wish all the very best for the ppl to sail smoothly and get their GC.



    Congrats!
    What is your PD?





    wallpaper José Jr. Mourinho jose mourinho 2010. coach Jose Mourinho bitter
  • coach Jose Mourinho bitter



  • mr_aryan
    10-19 01:50 PM
    If the annonation says, you came to U.S for the liecensing exam & and you got any employment offer in correspondece to that after passing it.
    I dont think it would be considered as a VISA fraud.





    jose mourinho 2010. José Mourinho oo dib ugu
  • José Mourinho oo dib ugu



  • rameshk75
    04-07 10:20 AM
    Ron's answer for "Leavng petitioning employer after the I485 approval?"

    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764





    2011 coach Jose Mourinho bitter jose mourinho 2010. why Jose Mourinho really
  • why Jose Mourinho really



  • a_yaja
    01-07 04:07 PM
    Thank you all for your repiles. I have asked my wife to talk to their lawyer directly.



    more...


    jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho
  • Jose Mourinho



  • sixburgh
    08-13 06:05 PM
    I saw some information somewhere, but don't have the link right away to post here.
    But here is the crux of it.

    Basically the guy said that : assuming that the wife is working on EAD, and the moment she gets an H4 extension approval, she automatically comes on H4 status, but the very next day if she goes back to work on EAD, the H4 status gets invalidated and person comes on AOS status instantly.

    Now should she force the company to update the I-9 on that date, is the question.

    The bottom line I think is : there is nothing called as a STATUS field in any USCIS or DOS computer system. Its what you do that determines your status. I believe USCIS allows dual intent.

    Does anyone think that I am wrong?





    jose mourinho 2010. jose mourinho family.
  • jose mourinho family.



  • krishmunn
    05-06 07:27 AM
    Krishmunn,
    How about this ? I have an approved I 140 in eb2 with my current employer, I 485 never filed, then join a new employer, start perm and then I 140.
    Questions ..
    1) If first employer withdraws I 140 after I move out. Can I still port my older PD when I140 is filed with new employer.

    Yes you can . It cannot be ported only if 140 is revoked due to fraud.



    more...


    jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho
  • Jose Mourinho



  • pammk
    06-01 06:33 PM
    Interview Date: Friday May 6, 2011
    My Employment Model: E/V/C = employer/vendor/client. Working with the same employer for 5th year now and after initial H1b (3 years) this is my second H1 B renewal)
    Visa Officer: A Lady
    Visa Officer's comments to me: Everything looks good but we need to do some additional admin review.
    Documents requested: The application packet my company gave me. These were returned to me at the conclusion of the interview which lasted for about 3-4 minutes.
    Subsequent correspondence: after interview I got a couple of emails (one email per week) asking me to submit the documents (I129, client letter, and any supporting documents)
    Current status: last correspondence via email was on May 13th, no response as of yet.

    Am I experiencing this because of my employment model? Any comments from anyone?
    Did anyone else have similar experience? Anyone from Southeast Asia?





    2010 José Mourinho oo dib ugu jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho of Real Madrid
  • Jose Mourinho of Real Madrid



  • belmontboy
    11-03 09:14 PM
    You have to be either hard right or hard left to move things around, Obama is neither w.r.t immigration. So don't expect wonders :)



    more...


    jose mourinho 2010. José Mourinho es una de las
  • José Mourinho es una de las



  • chanduv23
    09-14 03:50 PM
    Jay Pradhan rockssssssssssss





    hair why Jose Mourinho really jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho plays down El
  • Jose Mourinho plays down El



  • manand24
    09-28 08:02 AM
    EAD - Card production ordered for me and my wife on 09/27/2007.

    See signature for details:

    PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
    I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
    SELF:
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
    I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
    I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007; Card production ordered on 09/27/2007
    BioMetrics Appointment - ND - 09/18/07, Appointment Date 10/05/07 9:00AM
    WIFE
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
    I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/18/2007 via USPS Mail at Lawyer's office
    I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007; Card production ordered on 09/27/2007
    BioMetrics Appointment - ND - 09/18/07, Appointment Date 10/05/07 8:00AM



    more...


    jose mourinho 2010. About Jose Mourinho, the best
  • About Jose Mourinho, the best



  • GooblyWoobly
    09-25 03:19 PM
    Let me clarify point 3) again
    I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.

    HTH,

    No, No. Your answer was perfectly correct. But the OP had asked this:
    "Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?"

    So, I thought he is probably asking if there is any time limit by which you have to get SSN or you don't get SSN at all.

    It's better to apply ASAP. In my wife's case, after her H1 came along, we just took two weeks to apply after she started working. The result was, at the end of the month, we were in a legal limbo. The company (one of the big companies in the valley) couldn't pay her because she doesn't have her SSN. The company cannot keep the money as she is legally employed, and has worked. So, not paying her that month will break the H1B terms. Luckily for us, SSN arrived on 29th of that month!!





    hot Jose Mourinho jose mourinho 2010. José Mourinho came out after
  • José Mourinho came out after



  • senthil1
    09-19 06:45 PM
    Yes any bill which has H1b increase will have slim chance of passing. Also whenever Cornyn introduces bill Durbin introduces his bill(SA2238)
    and pro-mmigrants/Corporations will not accept Durbin bill so both will fail. This was a drama for some time in past. This may be another drama in this year. If it needs to be passed then both the bills need to be diluted to get support of some key neutral congressmen.

    Before this discussion thread grows bigger and hopes get inflated, I thought I should quote logiclife's post on "Order to Lie on the Table", that was discussed sometime ago for a different amendment. Enjoy the logic and humor.



    more...


    house Jose Mourinho - FIFA Ballon jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho winks during
  • Jose Mourinho winks during



  • jaggu bhai
    08-10 09:18 AM
    We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.



    frostrated & smuggymba

    Thanks for ur replies....
    As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
    thats the reason for the F1....

    U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).

    And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
    Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!

    Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.

    Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.





    tattoo jose mourinho family. jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho
  • Jose Mourinho



  • designserve
    02-06 05:19 PM
    Ask him to go to hell!!!

    Pls go on and join wherever you like and tell him this is a free country like India.Go to a lawyer and sue him if he talks any further...Not to worry,my friend.



    more...


    pictures Jose Mourinho jose mourinho 2010. Stangata per Josè Mourinho: 3
  • Stangata per Josè Mourinho: 3



  • buehler
    06-03 08:52 AM
    I posted the list sometime ago. Do a search for "list of stem disciplines" on the forums.


    akred,

    The list that you had posted earlier - http://online.onetcenter.org/find/stem/title?t=0&g=Go are the Occupations that might require a STEM Education. What Bogdan wants here, is the list of degrees considered as STEM. There is a big difference between the two.





    dresses José Mourinho came out after jose mourinho 2010. jose mourinho picture
  • jose mourinho picture



  • chris
    12-31 04:11 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.

    My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
    The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...

    Here is the online status on my case:

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.


    I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.



    more...


    makeup José Mourinho es una de las jose mourinho 2010. Jose Mourinho - FIFA Ballon
  • Jose Mourinho - FIFA Ballon



  • shaktiyshah
    06-09 06:52 PM
    Hello All,

    I was reading at some of the posts in this forum and they seem to have been quiet helpful.

    My company has decided to go ahead with my GC process.
    Its in the very early stage, but my immigration specialist gave me a heads up regarding something.

    She said, that as I have a 3 yrs BE degree the USCIS may not recognize me under EB2 category :confused: So I explained her the education system in India, but she said that it depends upon the Credential Evaluation Agency which will process my educational qualification and prepare a report and submit it to USCIS.
    Following this USCIS will make a decision whether to grant EB2 or EB3 category.

    I am sure many of the members may have faced a similar Dilemma....Is there any specific solution to this?

    To be precise I completed my Diploma from Mumbai & Degree from Pune University, followed by MS in US and currently working on H1B.

    Please Advice.

    Thanks,
    Shakti





    girlfriend Jose Mourinho jose mourinho 2010. Tagged with: JOSE MOURINHO,
  • Tagged with: JOSE MOURINHO,



  • vkmurthy260
    06-20 05:48 PM
    Hi,

    I have Visa stamped in my passport till 2010 , my passport expires in July 2008 , so i was given I 94 till july 2008 when i last entered USA. I have renewed my passport . How do i change the dates in I 94 . I tried Def. Inspection sites in San francisco they say it cannot be done there . Can i travel to mexico and come back the same day and get a new I 94 .

    Thanks

    Kris.





    hairstyles About Jose Mourinho, the best jose mourinho 2010. Of Jose Mourinho#39;s Side.
  • Of Jose Mourinho#39;s Side.



  • desi485
    09-26 05:38 PM
    My application reached NSC (as per FedEx tracking) on July 24.

    My co-workers who filed to NSC thru' same lawyer all got receipts and FP notices. Many of them filed weeks after.

    My checks have NOT been encashed yet. Neither I have received any updates on receipts or any kind of processing.

    USCIS offers no help and told me to wait for 90 days. Lawyer has the same opinion. Last USCIS receipting update shows that all centers have processed upto July 29 applications.

    My last name starts with 'z' and my co-workers are making fun of me that USCIS processes AOS applications alphabetically based on last name :o

    what could be the reason??? This is killing me.





    go_guy123
    02-28 03:16 PM
    Nothing to worry if you are a genuine employee of a genuine company, as most of us are! People who don't cheat need not be afraid of USCIS or IRS inquisition.

    A lot of it is about harassing small businesses for documentation mistakes and levying fine.

    I-9 Crackdown to Intensify with New ICE Audit Office � Talk Immigration (http://www.talkimmigration.com/non-immigrant-visas/i-9-crackdown-to-intensify-with-new-ice-audit-office)





    lazycis
    02-06 05:24 PM
    Such agreement is not against the law. GC is for your benefit, not employer's.
    So technically employer may ask you to reimburse I-485 filing fees (including attorney fees). Permanent residency is I-485 approval. What is the exact language? May be you can avoid paying you can just switch to another employer?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment