Monday, June 13, 2011

edward gorey

images Edward Gorey edward gorey. Edward Gorey
  • Edward Gorey



  • meridiani.planum
    04-03 05:49 PM
    inline...
    Hi All,
    I am thinking of looking for other job options. I want to know if you any one of you have changed jobs on EAD and your experience with the whole issue.

    I changed jobs on EAD

    1. Did you find have any issues when getting 485 approved.

    My PD is still 5 years or so away from being current. :)

    2. Did you file AC21.

    No. But hired same lawyer who had filed the initial case. If current employer revokes I-140 (through same lawyer) might send AC-21 letter.

    3. Does the job responsibility has to meet 100% word by word.

    In my case its about 80% the same. In general its better if its as close as possible.

    4. Has any one you applied for EAD extension on your own.

    Not done yet, but will do this year. Its a simple enough form

    5. Has any one got an RFE after changing the Job on EAD and submitting AC21. if so what kind of questions do they ask.

    have been looking at immigrationportal.com for older-timers experience with AC-21 and no one that I know of has go an RFE wrt proving new job is similar to old one.





    wallpaper Edward Gorey edward gorey. Happy Birthday, Edward Gorey.
  • Happy Birthday, Edward Gorey.



  • whitecollarslave
    02-06 05:27 PM
    I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!

    I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?





    edward gorey. Edward Gorey#39;s Timeless
  • Edward Gorey#39;s Timeless



  • InTheMoment
    08-20 06:02 PM
    Not exactly yabadaba ... if the call goes to TSC/NSC they are not contractors but full employees of USCIS and are known as Immigration Information Officers IIO, who have nothing to do with actual adjudications of I-485 done by CAO's - Center Adjudication Officers (as you rightly pointed out)

    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.





    2011 Happy Birthday, Edward Gorey. edward gorey. Edward Gorey
  • Edward Gorey



  • cgs
    08-21 10:46 AM
    Is this anything to do with PD?



    more...


    edward gorey. Amphigorey by Edward Gorey
  • Amphigorey by Edward Gorey



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    High-tech glass and ceramics maker Corning Inc. - which makes glass for LCD screens and monitors in addition to fiber-optic technology - announced Tuesday it will cut 3,500 jobs, or 13% of the company’s workforce, by the end of 2009.Source: CNNMoneyPosted in Manufacturing, US   Tagged: Corning, Corning layoff, Corning layoffs    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1261&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/27/corning-slashes-3500-jobs/)





    edward gorey. Edward_Gorey_scary_04.
  • Edward_Gorey_scary_04.



  • randallemery
    06-28 10:36 PM
    National media will be there. This will get publicity.



    more...


    edward gorey. Edward Gorey fashion
  • Edward Gorey fashion



  • tabletpc
    12-16 10:22 AM
    Don't Panic but retaliate.


    Appraise your self with form wh4 and AC21 rules and then appreaise your new employer attorney. You and your new employer attorney are in good situation to take your Ex-employer for a ride. Good luck....

    After 180 days I-485 is pending and I-140 is approved, your priority date remains valid even if your employer withdraws approved I-140. Basically, your ex-employer cannot stop the case, and as long as you find a new job in similar ocupation and very similar duties, you I-485 can still be approved. Read AC-21 for more information.
    Suggestion: keep the employment termination letter/note/email for records for future reference.





    2010 Edward Gorey#39;s Timeless edward gorey. Edward Gorey
  • Edward Gorey



  • aachoo
    05-02 06:11 PM
    Doesnt matter if the I-94 is only till the visa expiry. There is another I-94 at the bottom of the approved I-797 that ends on the extended 797 date.
    -a



    more...


    edward gorey. Tags: edward gorey
  • Tags: edward gorey



  • eldrick
    08-16 02:56 PM
    I'm scared now. The problem is as per the company's policy we're not allowed to contact the lawyer directly.

    I've read somewhere before that if you did not sign G-28 it means the receipt will go directly to you. But, I'm not sure.





    hair Edward Gorey edward gorey. Also by Edward Gorey
  • Also by Edward Gorey



  • pkv
    04-13 05:35 PM
    For a medical REF how many days do we have to reply?

    Thanks,
    RabiS

    Doesn't your RFE letter says it clearly? They mention a "reply by date" also on the letter.



    more...


    edward gorey. Edward Gorey Challenge
  • Edward Gorey Challenge



  • transpass
    07-16 11:42 AM
    Can any one tell what is written on Eb3 I 140. I am assuming it will be
    Sec 203 (b) (3)
    but is there any text associated?

    This is my understanding, when I look the 140 form...

    You can either look into 'Part2 (Petition Type)' what is applied for when you file, OR you can look 'Classification' under "FOR CIS USE ONLY', where the CIS officer will approve what you checked in 'Petition Type'...

    EB1--
    203(b) (1) (A) Alien of Extraordinary ability
    203 (b) (1) (B) Outstanding professor or researcher

    EB2---
    203(b) (2) Member of professions w/adv degree or exceptional ability

    EB3--
    203 (b) (3) (A) (i) Skilled worker
    203 (b) (3) (A) (ii) Professional

    Just My 2 Cents...





    hot Amphigorey by Edward Gorey edward gorey. In this couplet, Gorey
  • In this couplet, Gorey



  • i4u
    07-26 09:29 AM
    I ported from EB3 to EB2 recently and if its all goes well, my PD of May 06 might be current. Is there any way one can determine if their finger prints, photographs, security checks, etc., are valid and the application is pre-adjudicated and ready for approval.

    Since, I ported recently I didn't notice any LUD's in my I-485 application. Any thoughts. Please share your experiences.

    have you tried infopass?



    more...


    house edward-gorey-the-recently- edward gorey. Gorey fans must check out this
  • Gorey fans must check out this



  • Bytes4Lunch
    03-11 11:46 AM
    Please go through the following thread. This is recent:
    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=1571077951

    Please note ravel's experience with consulate in regards to travel on AP in case H1b visa is pending. This is coming straight from VO at the consulate.

    Most attorneys are of the view that one can use the AP to travel back in to the US even though his/her H1B visa stamping is delayed/denied
    Read Attorney Sheela Murthy's take on this at http://murthy.com/Chatdb.asp?Search=advance%20parole&Type=h1b&page=3 (I have pasted it below from the website)

    Question: Hello, Sheelaji. If one had both an H1B and advance parole at the consulate abroad and the H1B visa gets rejected, can one enter the U.S. on advance parole? Thank you.

    Answer: Yes, a person is allowed to enter on the AP unless the H1B denial was based on fraud or a security concern. In most cases, there is no problem, and the consulate returns the PP to the person who can then enter on the AP even if the H1B visa stamp is denied or delayed. Jul-19-2004.





    tattoo Edward_Gorey_scary_04. edward gorey. Edward Gorey
  • Edward Gorey



  • Eternal_Hope
    06-15 04:44 PM
    ????

    The only problem I forsee is that some people think that F-1/OPT is not a dual-intent visa, i.e., one gets a student visa upon expressing their intention of not immigrating. Therefore going from F-1 to H-1B to Green card is the more preferred route. However, some people feel that as a dependent going from F-1 to Green Card is fine.

    Hoepfully, others may have a better understanding on this than me.



    more...


    pictures Edward Gorey fashion edward gorey. dimension: Edward Gorey
  • dimension: Edward Gorey



  • daniel_leavitt2000
    February 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM
    I have a Sony DSC F717. I got it to photograph model trains, so it is almost lways in macro mode. Frequently, the image blurs toawrds the back, even when set at the highest F-stop. The subject is usially about 5-12 inches away from the camera, depending on the model I am photographing. The models are about an inch high and up to 10 inches long.

    I suspect a wide angle lense should help this, but sony has two available for their 58MM bezel. Am i right on this? Basically i want close up on full manual with
    as good a depth of fied as possible. Here are the choises:

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=C5ukSQtNKAGkcEti_UiuQkRd1gcWOHL-Dh0=?CategoryName=dcc_DIAccessories_DILensesandFil ters_Lenses&Dept=dcc&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=VCLMHG07A

    This one costs $150, includes two peice glass.

    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=C5ukSQtNKAGkcEti_UiuQkRd1gcWOHL-Dh0=?CategoryName=dcc_DIAccessories_DILensesandFil ters_Lenses&Dept=dcc&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=VCLHG0758

    This one is $400, and is a three peice glass.

    Both have the same .7x magnification. Wich one should I get?





    dresses In this couplet, Gorey edward gorey. edward gorey,
  • edward gorey,



  • ananthd
    09-17 10:25 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.

    I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.

    I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.

    Thanks and have a great weekend,



    more...


    makeup Tags: edward gorey edward gorey. edward-gorey-the-recently-
  • edward-gorey-the-recently-



  • sujith1
    07-07 06:05 PM
    Yes - 485 can only be applied if ithe dates are current



    Thanks for the valuable information. But we all know the I-485 process take long period of time. Mean time if I marry again, do I have to wait for the priority date to be current in order to Apply I-485 for my new wife?

    thanks
    balan.





    girlfriend Edward Gorey edward gorey. Racket#39;: Edward Gorey
  • Racket#39;: Edward Gorey



  • h1techSlave
    04-10 02:34 PM
    I went thru the tracker to see how many are there before Jan 2004 EB3-I. And the news is not good.

    Out of the total cases of 27, 389 (All-no filtering), 757 is before Jan 2004 for EB3-I. That's a % of 2.764%.

    Now, let us extrapolate this figure to find out the total remaining EB3-I cases. If we take that there are 400,000 pending EB cases, the count of Eb3-I prior to Jan 2004 would be: 400,000 * 2.764 = 11, 056 cases.

    With a country quota of 3000 visas, it would take 11056/3000 = 3.69 years to clear this backlog.

    Now a word on the potential visa date movement. I have noticed that there are many PDs in the latter months of 2003 - there are very few people with PDs before June 2003. This points to a very strong possibility of the DOS setting the EB3-I visa date as June/July/August 2003 in the coming months.





    hairstyles Edward Gorey Challenge edward gorey. Games - The Gorey End via
  • Games - The Gorey End via



  • jscris
    July 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
    Those are wonderful, Anders! They should make up for quite a few days without great shots. :)

    And thanks, QJ. I wish I could figure out how to make money at this. ;)

    Janet





    neha_garg123
    01-08 07:20 PM
    You will only be counted against the cap once unless your 6 year limit of H-1 is over and you are out of US for another year. So no problems you can file for your new H-1. Just make sure you send a copy of the old H-1 approval copy as well to prove you are already counted towards cap.

    Thanks a lot!!





    chanduv23
    07-08 11:22 AM
    friends,

    We are in a process of divorce . Last year I filed employment based 485 with my wife as depended. Now we both have EAD and she is working under EAD. If we divorce while 485 is pending who go out of status? Me or my wife? Is both 485 will be canceled? Or both are safe. If I marry again is it possible to bring my new wife under my filed 485 petition?

    Thanks for your help.
    balan
    I485 Filed on July 2, 2007.

    Though it is not of my concern - I see that you want to file a divorce with your current spouse and then remarry another person - while I don't know your personal specific situation - I would suggest that you must try and work it out with your current spouse

    I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.

    Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment