
webm
10-05 02:07 PM
Folks,
Who receives the AP approval? lawyer or the beneficiary?
Generally Lawyer receives it.Check with your lawyer constantly.
Who receives the AP approval? lawyer or the beneficiary?
Generally Lawyer receives it.Check with your lawyer constantly.
wallpaper Graffiti alphabet above is

sam_gc
04-07 04:14 PM
I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.
Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.
Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.
clockwork
02-02 06:15 PM
If i am understanding you right.....your labor is applied for EB2 qualification but I-140 is applied and approved in EB3. And you want to reapply a new I-140 for EB2 by using the same labor. I believe, you should be able to apply.
Labor certification is not expired as another poster mentioned. It will expire in 180 days only if no I-140 is applied using that labor.
Consult a good attorney and it will be worthwhile instead of waiting for backlogged EB3.
Labor certification is not expired as another poster mentioned. It will expire in 180 days only if no I-140 is applied using that labor.
Consult a good attorney and it will be worthwhile instead of waiting for backlogged EB3.
2011 graffiti alphabet styles

immigrant-in-law
02-03 10:20 AM
When was the last time you attended a class at TVU? From your post it seems you were happily working at some place, and not really studying.
In case you have not attended any class till date you, my friend, are in trouble. Do the right thing - pack up and leave. Try coming back the right way...and please do not get exploited by the OPT/CPT enablers/ providers whether Univ or Employer. I feel bad for the situation you are in but I know that you know that it is partly or fully because of the choices you've made.
Share your experience with other US hopefuls when you are back home.
In case you have not attended any class till date you, my friend, are in trouble. Do the right thing - pack up and leave. Try coming back the right way...and please do not get exploited by the OPT/CPT enablers/ providers whether Univ or Employer. I feel bad for the situation you are in but I know that you know that it is partly or fully because of the choices you've made.
Share your experience with other US hopefuls when you are back home.
more...
randomdude
12-07 12:11 PM
There is no gain in waiting longer.
What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.
As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.
Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)
I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?
I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?
As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question
What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.
As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.
Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)
I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?
I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?
As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question
sainwa
07-06 01:53 PM
there are some beginner level shootng courses, inquire at your local gun store.
make sure you understand the law about keeping the gun (concealed/un-concealed) etc how to carry in vehicle , work safety laws about the gun being present in your vehicle at work parking site.
if you understand the law well then there shoudl not be any issue.
Store's are on 6 month back order on the top selling ones. Even if you get one, getting ammo is a big challenge now a days. They are also back ordered for many days due to hign demand.
I bought some decent amount of gold with my glock too ;)
Dollar may crash any day in next 2-3 years. that is day , when things will go out of control.
make sure you understand the law about keeping the gun (concealed/un-concealed) etc how to carry in vehicle , work safety laws about the gun being present in your vehicle at work parking site.
if you understand the law well then there shoudl not be any issue.
Store's are on 6 month back order on the top selling ones. Even if you get one, getting ammo is a big challenge now a days. They are also back ordered for many days due to hign demand.
I bought some decent amount of gold with my glock too ;)
Dollar may crash any day in next 2-3 years. that is day , when things will go out of control.
more...

H1B-GC
05-27 08:30 AM
As long as a person is meek and weak, that's what we get - Nothing. With AOS pending, every person in most states are bound to get 1 year renewal..Period. Be forceful but polite in expressing it. Take it to the next level - Supervisor.Ask what they mean or definition of "old I-485". Tell them you are Paying all Taxes (Federal, state, Social, Medicare.... ).
By the time you come hear, mostly probably, the agent might have approved a 1 year Renewal.
Seems FAIR is slowly creeping into DMV also.
By the time you come hear, mostly probably, the agent might have approved a 1 year Renewal.
Seems FAIR is slowly creeping into DMV also.
2010 graffiti bubble letters
Roger Binny
09-01 02:14 AM
Very good one, thanks OP.
Some striking lines...
“I thought they would be so happy in this country — all the houses, the food, the cars,” said Najia Hamid, who founded the Afghan Elderly Association of the Bay Area, an outreach group for widows, with seed money from Fremont. “But I was met with crying.”
Young couples who need to work to support families have imported grandparents in part to baby-sit. There is a misguided assumption that baby-sitting is sustenance enough for the aging, said Moina Shaiq, founder of the Muslim Support Network, which brings seniors together. “We are all social beings. How much can you talk to your grandchildren?” Mrs. Shaiq said.
Some striking lines...
“I thought they would be so happy in this country — all the houses, the food, the cars,” said Najia Hamid, who founded the Afghan Elderly Association of the Bay Area, an outreach group for widows, with seed money from Fremont. “But I was met with crying.”
Young couples who need to work to support families have imported grandparents in part to baby-sit. There is a misguided assumption that baby-sitting is sustenance enough for the aging, said Moina Shaiq, founder of the Muslim Support Network, which brings seniors together. “We are all social beings. How much can you talk to your grandchildren?” Mrs. Shaiq said.
more...
gcwanted101
09-01 04:26 PM
Thanks gcwanted101.
So it looks like G639 is only for requests to USCIS and not for DOL.
Can anyone who has submitted an FOIA request to DOL for Labor docs clarify the process?
I browsed the DOL web site, but they don't seem to have a form similar to USCIS G-639 form.
lj_rr,
you dont need any special form to make FOIA request to DOL.
"The Department of Labor does not require a special form in order to make a FOIA request. Requests must be in writing, either handwritten or typed. Requests may be submitted by fax, courier services, mail, or to foiarequest@dol.gov. Although, as discussed immediately below, certain information may be required from a requester. "
U.S. Department of Labor -- Freedom of Information Act Guide (http://www.dol.gov/dol/foia/guide6.htm#how)
So it looks like G639 is only for requests to USCIS and not for DOL.
Can anyone who has submitted an FOIA request to DOL for Labor docs clarify the process?
I browsed the DOL web site, but they don't seem to have a form similar to USCIS G-639 form.
lj_rr,
you dont need any special form to make FOIA request to DOL.
"The Department of Labor does not require a special form in order to make a FOIA request. Requests must be in writing, either handwritten or typed. Requests may be submitted by fax, courier services, mail, or to foiarequest@dol.gov. Although, as discussed immediately below, certain information may be required from a requester. "
U.S. Department of Labor -- Freedom of Information Act Guide (http://www.dol.gov/dol/foia/guide6.htm#how)
hair Sketch graffiti alphabets

GotGC??
03-09 03:03 PM
Some EB3 for India/China/Row would be in IT, but I bet a vast majority of EB3 from other countries, especially Mehico, is not IT related.
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
more...
chanduv23
09-14 04:02 PM
I just _have_ to ask: what game was that?
That is Cricket.
That is Cricket.
hot Graffiti Alphabet Bubble

akhilmahajan
04-13 08:35 AM
I just checked what I had filed last time and this is what I have selected (c) (09).
Also, can anyone tell me, once they e-File, does it tell you where to send the documents to?
Thanks for the help.
Also, can anyone tell me, once they e-File, does it tell you where to send the documents to?
Thanks for the help.
more...
house graffiti alphabet styles
kumar1
03-03 11:14 AM
Thank you Desi!
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Quick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Quick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.
tattoo Graffiti Alphabets A to Z
samuel5028
04-11 02:48 AM
You should apply neither Fiance visa (K1) or Tourist visa (B2) I guess that is the best and fastest way as far as I know.
Why he wants to apply for fiance visa? Is that his problem? did you read his situation?
Why he wants to apply for fiance visa? Is that his problem? did you read his situation?
more...
pictures graffiti alphabet block style.

gcformeornot
08-16 02:35 PM
Thank you guys.
What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.
I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?
You think we have no choice here but to pay?
I'm sorry and thanks for your help.
Most of the companies have clear cut HR policy on who is covered who is not.
No matter what HR member said they will follow HR policy.
What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.
I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?
You think we have no choice here but to pay?
I'm sorry and thanks for your help.
Most of the companies have clear cut HR policy on who is covered who is not.
No matter what HR member said they will follow HR policy.
dresses ALPHABET GRAFFITI : BUBBLE
svr_76
06-12 12:50 PM
I agree....but still think that however logical it seems it hard for ppl to follow it. I still think this fearmongering is so deep rooted that a majority of folks will just flood CIS with inquries and senator letters ets.. (the reason being...the other person is doing it and i dont want to be left behind) Same like the "Run to the Bank" ...
that eventually. .the CIS will resort to the best option they have....
They will start issueing RFE for majority of cases... thus pushing processing by 60 days (remember no SR for 60 days after RFE reson received).
that eventually. .the CIS will resort to the best option they have....
They will start issueing RFE for majority of cases... thus pushing processing by 60 days (remember no SR for 60 days after RFE reson received).
more...
makeup Graffiti bubble alphabet

roseball
08-03 07:49 PM
If your H1 already expired, you are out of status from the date your H1 ext was denied.....Open a Motion to Reconsider immediately.......
Other option is to find another employer who is willing to file your H1 ASAP. Since the reason for H1 denial was not based on your profile but due to the petitioner, you should get your H1 transfer approved without any issues.....However, its solely upto USCIS whether to transfer your H1 as an extension of stay (I-94 attached) or without an extension (no I-94), in which case you will have to go out of the country, attend the visa interview and re-enter on the new company's H1....If the gap between the H1 denial and new H1 application is small, USCIS generally extends status without any issues.....As currently there is a gap in your H1 status, I dont think you can start working like others do based on the H1 transfer receipt notice......You should immediately consult an attorney and let him handle your case....The key for you is to act fast without any delay. Else, it will jeopardise your 485 application....
Regarding 485, if your current employer is co-operative, then there will be no issues at all....You can just go back to work for him once you get the EAD......File Motion to Re-Open or H1 transfer ASAP....Good luck
Other option is to find another employer who is willing to file your H1 ASAP. Since the reason for H1 denial was not based on your profile but due to the petitioner, you should get your H1 transfer approved without any issues.....However, its solely upto USCIS whether to transfer your H1 as an extension of stay (I-94 attached) or without an extension (no I-94), in which case you will have to go out of the country, attend the visa interview and re-enter on the new company's H1....If the gap between the H1 denial and new H1 application is small, USCIS generally extends status without any issues.....As currently there is a gap in your H1 status, I dont think you can start working like others do based on the H1 transfer receipt notice......You should immediately consult an attorney and let him handle your case....The key for you is to act fast without any delay. Else, it will jeopardise your 485 application....
Regarding 485, if your current employer is co-operative, then there will be no issues at all....You can just go back to work for him once you get the EAD......File Motion to Re-Open or H1 transfer ASAP....Good luck
girlfriend graffiti alphabet bubble z.
shirish
03-14 03:20 PM
My parents came on Jan 10th on Luft from Bangalore and they did not need a transit visa. I hear that the only time you may need a transit visa is when you are traveling to India on an expired US Visa. Even over this there is confusion.
You are right. I checked it with Germen consulate in DC few days back.
You are right. I checked it with Germen consulate in DC few days back.
hairstyles graffiti alphabet bubble
whitecollarslave
02-06 05:27 PM
I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!
I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?
I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?
ameryki
09-23 07:59 PM
i am waiting for response from my lawyer in atlanta. i was wondering if people have gone through similar situation where they take a promotion with same employer or change jobs. Since AC21 leaves a lot of room for interpretation, it would be helpful to know past cases.
thanks
mate i took a promotion even before applying for 485. if you are in a similar role with at least 50% of your new job duties the same as what your labor certification states you should have no problems.
thanks
mate i took a promotion even before applying for 485. if you are in a similar role with at least 50% of your new job duties the same as what your labor certification states you should have no problems.
TO BE OR NO TO BE
05-17 03:49 PM
nshah:
Can you give me information of your lawyer please?
Thanks,
Can you give me information of your lawyer please?
Thanks,
No comments:
Post a Comment