mattresscoil
12-09 07:58 AM
Hi,
I filed my I-140 and 485 concurrently using substitue labor by June'07. Still my I-140 is pending. Recently again I filed my Labor with the same company(No change in the compary ). it got approved last week. I am going to apply for new I-140. Can I port the previous PD?
Thanks
VK
Venkatanathen:
Your previous I140 needs to be approved. If it is pending, I dont think you can port a priority date from it. Again please have this answer qualified by an attorney.
I filed my I-140 and 485 concurrently using substitue labor by June'07. Still my I-140 is pending. Recently again I filed my Labor with the same company(No change in the compary ). it got approved last week. I am going to apply for new I-140. Can I port the previous PD?
Thanks
VK
Venkatanathen:
Your previous I140 needs to be approved. If it is pending, I dont think you can port a priority date from it. Again please have this answer qualified by an attorney.
wallpaper faye valentine sex_21. faye

lacrossegc
12-21 01:20 PM
Its in the Visa Bulletin itself
First: Priority Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required for fourth and fifth preferences.
Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required by first preference.
Third: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second
preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".
Fourth: Certain Special Immigrants: 7.1% of the worldwide level.
Fifth: Employment Creation: 7.1% of the worldwide level, not less than 3,000 of which reserved for investors in a targeted rural or high-unemployment area, and 3,000 set aside for investors in regional centers by Sec. 610 of P.L. 102-395.
First: Priority Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required for fourth and fifth preferences.
Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required by first preference.
Third: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second
preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".
Fourth: Certain Special Immigrants: 7.1% of the worldwide level.
Fifth: Employment Creation: 7.1% of the worldwide level, not less than 3,000 of which reserved for investors in a targeted rural or high-unemployment area, and 3,000 set aside for investors in regional centers by Sec. 610 of P.L. 102-395.

yibornindia
12-19 03:36 PM
AC21: if my new employer is open to do either EAD or H1, what should I prefer? I want to take the least risky route.
2011 faye valentine sex_21. faye
dionysus
01-24 11:24 AM
My view is that IV must reassess and realign its goals. The goal of I-485 filing without a current PD is too ambitious to start with. Remember, I-485 is the most time-consuming and lengthy stage of a GC, what with security and background checks, tax records checks, prior legal stays in US and medical tests to name just a few. CIS is swamped with many I-485 applications as it is. If it opens the flood gates for 485 filing, its system will simply collapse under the stampede of estimated 1 million GC seekers. There is no chance in hell that CIS will throw open the gates of I-485 filing for all and sundry.
Moreover, there is this case of spouses becoming eligible for jobs after I-485 and EAD filing. No politician is going to stick his/her neck out on this. Remember, politicians are driven just by people�s mood, and average American simply despises any additions to his or her dreamland.
In the light of this revelation by me (hint - just kidding), IV must set realistic goals for itself. One of which is greater flexibility of movement between jobs for a GC seeker. In short, the GC stages that have been completed by a GC seeker should remain completed even if the GC aspirant moves between the similar profile jobs. So for example, if an applicant whose labor has been cleared leaves the job after this stage, at his/her new job he should be able to file I-140 at his/her new job without having to file a labor all over again. All that the applicant should be asked are the papers confirming the old labor approval and a supporting letter from the new employer that the new job matches the old job description.
Similarly, applicants with approved I-140 should be allowed to switch job while still retaining the validity of old I-140. At the new job they should not be required to go thru the first stages again. An employee should be able to attach his/her approved I-140 from a previous company at the time of filing I-485 in the new company instead of being required to obtain a new I-140 approval.
This is the goal that will sit easy with the politician, because it does not add any new job seekers in the employment market. Also, it has the ring of more freedom for the workers, some of them are actually stuck in a quasi-slavery like situation in their companies in the hope of a GC. Words like these are going to have more impact on politicians rather than a clamoring for employment authorization documents.
Moreover, there is this case of spouses becoming eligible for jobs after I-485 and EAD filing. No politician is going to stick his/her neck out on this. Remember, politicians are driven just by people�s mood, and average American simply despises any additions to his or her dreamland.
In the light of this revelation by me (hint - just kidding), IV must set realistic goals for itself. One of which is greater flexibility of movement between jobs for a GC seeker. In short, the GC stages that have been completed by a GC seeker should remain completed even if the GC aspirant moves between the similar profile jobs. So for example, if an applicant whose labor has been cleared leaves the job after this stage, at his/her new job he should be able to file I-140 at his/her new job without having to file a labor all over again. All that the applicant should be asked are the papers confirming the old labor approval and a supporting letter from the new employer that the new job matches the old job description.
Similarly, applicants with approved I-140 should be allowed to switch job while still retaining the validity of old I-140. At the new job they should not be required to go thru the first stages again. An employee should be able to attach his/her approved I-140 from a previous company at the time of filing I-485 in the new company instead of being required to obtain a new I-140 approval.
This is the goal that will sit easy with the politician, because it does not add any new job seekers in the employment market. Also, it has the ring of more freedom for the workers, some of them are actually stuck in a quasi-slavery like situation in their companies in the hope of a GC. Words like these are going to have more impact on politicians rather than a clamoring for employment authorization documents.
more...
sanju_dba
03-21 07:59 AM
Dear OP,
Congratulations!
read here MurthyDotCom : Marriage and I-485 Issues (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDmar485.html)
It might help exploring your issue.
Congratulations!
read here MurthyDotCom : Marriage and I-485 Issues (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDmar485.html)
It might help exploring your issue.

arkie2916
July 15th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Anders these are just fantastic!! Keep up the great work.
Bev
Bev
more...
ameerka_dream
04-19 08:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^
2010 faye valentine sex_21. faye
h1b_tristate
07-28 08:35 PM
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your replies. I called a couple of lawyer offices and this is the response i got.
For the candidate to switch jobs here are the rules:
1) The labour in the new company should be filed 365 days BEFORE the end of the second H1B.
AND
2) To keep getting 3 year extentions, your I-140 in the First company should be approved
AND
3) The First company should NOT revoke your existing Green Card application.
Thanks for your replies. I called a couple of lawyer offices and this is the response i got.
For the candidate to switch jobs here are the rules:
1) The labour in the new company should be filed 365 days BEFORE the end of the second H1B.
AND
2) To keep getting 3 year extentions, your I-140 in the First company should be approved
AND
3) The First company should NOT revoke your existing Green Card application.
more...
rajenk
08-14 05:18 PM
Thank you all.
Today I called USCIS and the CSR (Customer Service Representative) said, to receipt applications USCIS might take 90 days. And he said I am lucky to get my receipts!!! (I filed on July 2nd!) My wife's receipts will be sent once they enter her application and validate it. He cannot track my wife's application status based on my receipt number. It looks like USCIS needs good DBAs to design and normalize their tables and Data base!!
I'll wait, and will check with my lawyer to see if they can verify with the cashed check.
Thanks
Raj
Today I called USCIS and the CSR (Customer Service Representative) said, to receipt applications USCIS might take 90 days. And he said I am lucky to get my receipts!!! (I filed on July 2nd!) My wife's receipts will be sent once they enter her application and validate it. He cannot track my wife's application status based on my receipt number. It looks like USCIS needs good DBAs to design and normalize their tables and Data base!!
I'll wait, and will check with my lawyer to see if they can verify with the cashed check.
Thanks
Raj
hair faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21.

140jibjab
01-08 04:36 PM
When you go to get social security # with I797 the Buddas/Buddis at the counter wil ask for the Passport and Stamping..... and just the 797 will not suffice....
more...
frostrated
09-14 04:23 PM
frostrated, this exactly contradicts your take on this issue. I understand your family has gone to india without ap in hand and have come back with AP (approval after leaving US). My question is how safe it is to do this.
Is it safe? Absolutely not. If your AP is denied, then there is no way of coming back. You would have travelled without a travel document to return with, and there is no way of applying for one from outside the country. In effect, you would have abandoned your application.
In our case, we were pretty sure that we would be issued the travel doc, and we also had a backup plan, where we could still get a visa to return. The travel doc was mainly used to remove the uncertainity of a visa issuance.
If you have no option for getting a visa, then I would not travel without the travel doc.
Is it safe? Absolutely not. If your AP is denied, then there is no way of coming back. You would have travelled without a travel document to return with, and there is no way of applying for one from outside the country. In effect, you would have abandoned your application.
In our case, we were pretty sure that we would be issued the travel doc, and we also had a backup plan, where we could still get a visa to return. The travel doc was mainly used to remove the uncertainity of a visa issuance.
If you have no option for getting a visa, then I would not travel without the travel doc.
hot faye valentine sex_21. faye

eagerr2i
11-05 01:46 PM
Thanks very much for helping with your air miles. I have complied a list of all who have pledged till now.
IV core could use the airmiles in the coming months when there would be a need to make the trip to the national capital.
IV core could use the airmiles in the coming months when there would be a need to make the trip to the national capital.
more...
house house faye valentine sex_21.

cagedcactus
05-03 06:54 AM
thanks a lot friends, I appreciate your inputs.......:)
I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:
I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:
tattoo faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21.
ras
08-14 11:28 PM
Starting this thread to track the number of people who applied Multiple 485
more...
pictures faye valentine sex_21. faye
vinzak
04-26 04:25 PM
from what a friend told me very recently, if you've booked through lufthansa, 2 bags. But sometimes u may have booked thru another airline, in that case it maybe 1 bag.
eg. if ur going from dallas to mumbai, and flying AA to frankfurt and booked thru AA then it'll be 1 bag. but if ur flying lufthansa from dallas to frankfurt it'll be 2 bags. this is my understanding. Please don't hold me to it.
eg. if ur going from dallas to mumbai, and flying AA to frankfurt and booked thru AA then it'll be 1 bag. but if ur flying lufthansa from dallas to frankfurt it'll be 2 bags. this is my understanding. Please don't hold me to it.
dresses faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21.

ks_ls
01-14 07:11 AM
Hello,
My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.
The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:
1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
5. How long ? two months
6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
8. Does he have any children? NO
Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.
Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.
The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.
Any advice? Any experiences people have?
Thanks
My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.
The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:
1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
5. How long ? two months
6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
8. Does he have any children? NO
Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.
Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.
The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.
Any advice? Any experiences people have?
Thanks
more...
makeup faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21. spielen wir liebe 1977.
gc_75
07-17 08:00 PM
How did you file the AOS with company A when you are not working for that company any more? You need to attach the employment letter from Company A along with I-485 application.
For applying with Company B, you need to have fresh a PERM Labor approved from Company B.
Hope this helps.
I have a unique situation and I would really appreciate if someone can answer.
My LC and 140 was approved (March 2006) for Company A when I was working there on H1. After retrogration I changed jobs (November 2006) and went to work for Company B. My lawyer said we can apply for AOS using the approved 140 from company A. I did send the application which reached there on July 2nd. Now, do I have to go and work for Company A (which actually is not an option any more)? Or I can keep working for Company B and if 180 days are passed since the filing/receipt date I will be safe to obtain the GC? Company B is ready to start a new process for GC but if I can use the previously approved 140 and get AOS/GC approved, I really would like to do that.
Please help...:confused:
For applying with Company B, you need to have fresh a PERM Labor approved from Company B.
Hope this helps.
I have a unique situation and I would really appreciate if someone can answer.
My LC and 140 was approved (March 2006) for Company A when I was working there on H1. After retrogration I changed jobs (November 2006) and went to work for Company B. My lawyer said we can apply for AOS using the approved 140 from company A. I did send the application which reached there on July 2nd. Now, do I have to go and work for Company A (which actually is not an option any more)? Or I can keep working for Company B and if 180 days are passed since the filing/receipt date I will be safe to obtain the GC? Company B is ready to start a new process for GC but if I can use the previously approved 140 and get AOS/GC approved, I really would like to do that.
Please help...:confused:
girlfriend faye valentine sex_21. faye valentine sex_21. emo hairstyles for girls with
webm
10-23 10:40 AM
There is a chance that i might get laid off. I have a pending I485 filed on July 2. My I-140 was approved in June 06. Would like to know if i get laid off within how many days do i have to find a job.
really need to know this based on the market situation.
ASAP if you can and before the termination expected to happen.
User Search in this forum there are lots of threads on the same topic.
really need to know this based on the market situation.
ASAP if you can and before the termination expected to happen.
User Search in this forum there are lots of threads on the same topic.
hairstyles faye valentine sex_21. faye
21stIcon
05-04 01:07 PM
I've been monitoring BEC&PERM for the past 30 days and delved deeper on all labor processing thread, but found none on denials of conversion, please point out some reference URLs for PERM conversion denials that would be helpful.
pappu
04-10 02:19 PM
Please keep sending all bugs and requested features in a PM.
A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better
A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better
21stIcon
09-21 07:11 AM
I am really amazed how some guys do not even know how to search house on internet and posting 10 messages for very basic question and dreaming of owning house during one of the turbulent times in the history.
House is not an appreciating asset anymore for atleast another 5 years and it is luxury item which could loose value anywhere 10 to 30% by 2011.
Salaries will go down all across board for most people, which could make less people to afford.
Try to learn 1991 housing crash in US ,Japanese 1955 housing and curent UK turmoil.
Then look into Japan 1980's and US 2001 to 2005 housing boom which will help.
Do not spend 50% of your salary on housing which may loose by 2011 and you might not have anything on saving as well.
House is not an appreciating asset anymore for atleast another 5 years and it is luxury item which could loose value anywhere 10 to 30% by 2011.
Salaries will go down all across board for most people, which could make less people to afford.
Try to learn 1991 housing crash in US ,Japanese 1955 housing and curent UK turmoil.
Then look into Japan 1980's and US 2001 to 2005 housing boom which will help.
Do not spend 50% of your salary on housing which may loose by 2011 and you might not have anything on saving as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment