Tuesday, June 14, 2011

forrest gump running

images Forrest Run! Forrest Run! forrest gump running. runforrest. Back to Gallery
  • runforrest. Back to Gallery



  • logiclife
    05-09 10:34 AM
    Meet-and-greet fellow
    Immigration Voicers

    Some of the Core-group members will be converging in Washington DC on Monday, May 15th. Some of us are flying over the weekend (from Florida, Nevada, Seattle etc) and the ones nearby (NY, NJ, DE, MD) are driving there.

    The core-group would like to meet Immigration Voice volunteers and members in and around the Washington, DC area. We are arranging a get-together dinner event on May 15th in DC Metro area to facilitate this meet and greet, and to have frank conversations with our current and future members.

    You are invited to meet with the core group and network with members, local professionals, and well-wishers of Immigration Voice. Don't lose the fantastic opportunity to learn more about IV's strategy as well as the Capitol Hill meetings first-hand from the core-group.

    Attorney Rajiv Khanna would be joining us for this meeting.

    The event is arranged at a Bombay Palace at a discounted price of $20 per person. Like all the activities and events, the expenses (food, travel etc) will not be reimbursed by IV, and it would be paid out-of-pocket by volunteers, members and all guests.

    If you (your spouse or colleagues at work) would like to join us,

    (1) Please RSVP at the following email addresses with subject "RSVP".
    (2) Include the following: Name, and TOTAL number of people attending - including yourself.
    (3) Children NOT allowed (As this is a professional/organizational event, we advise you not get kids along with you. We apologize for any inconvinience this may cause.)



    Venue

    Bombay Palace
    2020 K St. NW, Washington, DC


    Time

    6:30pm to 9:30pm


    Valet parking available(Free after 5:30 PM)

    Metro directions
    (Easily accessible by metro.)
    Few blocks from the follow. metro stops:
    Farragut North (RED line - Connecticut Avenue and K Street) and
    Farragut West (BLUE and ORANGE lines - 18th and I street)



    RSVP by Friday (05/12) 4:00 p.m.:
    (Please include the total number of people. Children not allowed.)


    jay@immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jay@immigrationvoice.org)
    info@ immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@immigrationvoice.org)





    wallpaper runforrest. Back to Gallery forrest gump running. I WAS RUNNING!
  • I WAS RUNNING!



  • manja
    06-29 03:13 PM
    Thanks. Hmm...I was not aware of this 30 days rule. I'll check with the insurance companies....otherwise I'm in trouble :)

    Thanks again!





    forrest gump running. Forrest Gump Race
  • Forrest Gump Race



  • ys2jax
    07-11 02:21 PM
    open a infopass, go to a local service center, they will schedule and u get it done, Dont loose this great chance.

    I waited, opened SR's with 0 luck. Then i tried above and it worked. Luckily they scheduled same day as inforpass for me.

    what options did you choose while selecting infopass appt

    -----------------------
    the first screen gives 5 options
    1. You need Service on a case that has already been filed
    2. You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your permanent Resident Card
    3. You want to file an application in person
    4. You need information or other services
    5. You need a form.
    ---------------------------------
    I selected #1 and it give 4 more options but I am not sure which one to select for FP

    Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.
    Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.
    EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.
    Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

    can you throw some light. Thanks





    2011 I WAS RUNNING! forrest gump running. of Forrest Gump running
  • of Forrest Gump running



  • wellwisher02
    03-27 03:39 PM
    why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)

    Agreed! Let's think positive that it will move forward.



    more...


    forrest gump running. forrest-gump-running
  • forrest-gump-running



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 01:29 PM
    That isn't fair. I don't know trig like that.

    :::weeps in corner::::(





    forrest gump running. The scene from Forrest Gump…
  • The scene from Forrest Gump…



  • saimrathi
    07-03 09:21 AM
    Sorry if you find it offensive, but I dont think its going to prove anything to the USCIS and I am not even sure they will notice it.
    Why is no one talking about a public demonstartion in New York or something along those lines that is bound to get TV reporters attention and having a spokesperson who can speak on our behalf in front of a national audience and talk about the discrimintaion that US shows against legal workers
    If Illegal Immigrants have the courage to pursue their agenda on the streets what is stopping us from doing it.
    What are we afraid of? its not the lack of issues, its the lack of resolve
    Lets see if thread swells to dewcent levels we can organize a protest against USCIS infront of NBC studios

    I hope you get a day off from work for doing that..



    more...


    forrest gump running. FORREST GUMP
  • FORREST GUMP



  • inskrish
    01-27 02:15 PM
    For some reasons, USCIS has changed the 'Posted Date' from 01/23 to 01/27. I don't know what changes they have made in the Jan.09 processing dates. Does anyone notice any difference in the dates?





    2010 Forrest Gump Race forrest gump running. Forrest Run! Forrest Run!
  • Forrest Run! Forrest Run!



  • amoljak
    10-16 02:03 PM
    Kambi:

    Based on current stats,

    LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
    140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
    485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.

    However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!

    In addition to what final GC said, you need at least 3 months before you file the PERM labor cert application to do all the prep work, advertise etc.

    If your job falls under EB3 you are screwed no matter where you come from.
    But since you will be getting a Master's degree, you can work on H1B for a year, then get a different job which falls under EB2. That way you would start your green card a year later, but you will be able to file 485 with 140 and you will get your green card much sooner.



    more...


    forrest gump running. forrest gump running
  • forrest gump running



  • gsvisu
    07-12 08:54 AM
    I would say put 'Retrogressions' and waiting periods also in perspective.

    In the world and era of progression
    We get the word of 'Retrogression'





    hair of Forrest Gump running forrest gump running. Keep on running instead.
  • Keep on running instead.



  • seahawks
    07-22 10:14 PM
    5 star rating from me



    more...


    forrest gump running. Kyle just kept running.
  • Kyle just kept running.



  • ksairi
    08-16 01:56 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    hot forrest-gump-running forrest gump running. Forrest-Gump-Running-Shoes
  • Forrest-Gump-Running-Shoes



  • randomdude
    12-07 12:34 PM
    I have my EAD for a rainy day.

    In some cases where transfers from one center to another affected the RD, the concept is gray. if you are a risk taker you can try to swing it, but I do not recommend it. Check the RD on your 485 receipt. If it is 180 days from that date you are fine.

    The only problem that can come by moving earlier is your employer may revoke your 140. There is no reason for them to do it, except out of spite (earlier they had the advantage of reusing the labor for someone else). If your relations with your employer will be smooth even after you move on, then that risk is alleviated.

    Also remember that your 140 should be approved before you invoke AC21 to avoid potential problems from that area.

    Thanks again for your reply KaiserSose

    FYI, I sent my app to NSC and got a receipt from them. Then it got transferred to TSC which sent me a notice after 2 months. I do have the correct date on my receipt from NSC though and will wait for 180 days to finish based on this receipt date. I hope that eliminates all the risk, right?

    As far as I140 goes, its already approved. :)

    I am guessing there are no issues with me moving to AC21, correct?



    more...


    house Forrest Gump – Good Is As Good forrest gump running. Forrest Gump Running Pictures,
  • Forrest Gump Running Pictures,



  • rb_248
    07-23 10:54 AM
    Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?

    Not yet. Our attorney is doing it for us.





    tattoo The scene from Forrest Gump… forrest gump running. #39;Forrest Gump Stopped Running
  • #39;Forrest Gump Stopped Running



  • Berkeleybee
    03-01 01:22 PM
    All you have to do is scroll down the home page.

    Let me know if you still have difficulties.



    more...


    pictures FORREST GUMP forrest gump running. Monument Valley - Forrest Gump
  • Monument Valley - Forrest Gump



  • GKBest
    10-18 10:51 PM
    July 3rd filer....LIN# (though I-140 approved at TSC)

    Receipt Date: July 3
    Notice Date: October 11
    EAD Card: Waiting
    No FP notice yet
    I-140 approved: TSC
    Originating Issuer of I-485 and I-765 : NSC





    dresses Forrest-Gump-Running-Shoes forrest gump running. for Forrest#39;s escape from
  • for Forrest#39;s escape from



  • belmontboy
    11-03 05:57 PM
    Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?

    NOPE.

    Earlier democrats had a reason of not getting things done [Bush's veto, filibuster...etc.etc]

    Now nothing will get done, and they will have no reasons.

    Welcome to world of politics my friend :)



    more...


    makeup forrest gump running forrest gump running. Forrest Gump – Good Is As Good
  • Forrest Gump – Good Is As Good



  • easygoer
    02-27 11:41 AM
    Very logical answer covering all the related issues





    girlfriend #39;Forrest Gump Stopped Running forrest gump running. Forrest Gump: [running] I had
  • Forrest Gump: [running] I had



  • gc_75
    07-17 07:45 PM
    I think if they did not get the interview already, they will need to wait until the dates become current again. If they have interview scheduled in July, they can go a head and attend the interview and get the GC.

    While today's development is great news for folks in the 485/AOS cue, what happens with people in CP? With the opening of the floodgates, I am unsure when visas will be available to CP cases who were scheduled for interviews in Aug and beyond. I am a great supporter of today's victory, but I am unsure where CP cases stand now? Another 4 year wait?





    hairstyles Kyle just kept running. forrest gump running. We Love: Forrest Gump
  • We Love: Forrest Gump



  • chanduv23
    08-07 08:04 AM
    Please visit http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com

    Please make it to this event





    bfadlia
    05-26 12:52 PM
    I was in the same situation last month. I live in minnesota had 485 receipt from july 2007, EAD for myself but no EAD for wife, so i wished the 485 will do. DMV said the same crap that since 485 has no expiration date, they only accept 485 that is not older than 6 months old (with the wild assumption that any 485 is approved or denied within 6 months). I got infopass appointment with USCIS, got letter that my case is still pending, and they laughed in DMV saying they know my case is still pending, they have some kind of access to USCIS database. After a lot of arguing and going up to managers in DMV, they agreed to give me and wife 6 months driving license and told me you have to find another immigration document next time (meaning apply for EAD for urself and wife)

    Sorry if this does not help you much.




    Which DMV did you go to? My wife and son's H4's are expiring on June 4th and have pending I 485 since July 2007. They are not renewing the DL's based on the pending receipt of I 485 which they claim to be too old and need a new one.. Tried contacting USCIS but could not get through.. Can you pls. let me know which DMV did you go? How old is your pending I 485 and did you have to get a letter from USCIS? If yes, then how did u reach them and if you have any phone number for them..

    Pls. advise..

    Best...





    bayoubengal
    09-24 09:33 PM
    I applied for 485 on July 2nd , did not even get any RN......Guess all we need to do is wait.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment