Norristown
11-14 04:27 PM
Currently job market is little bit tight. Employers are asking for GC or citizenship.
By the time we seek perm job, EAD shows only remaining 6 months validity. That might scare some employers. Employers pay more for contractors than employees. So I see you mau get small hike in salary...
By the time we seek perm job, EAD shows only remaining 6 months validity. That might scare some employers. Employers pay more for contractors than employees. So I see you mau get small hike in salary...
wallpaper New Wii Console 2 Wii
Cataphract
02-19 07:40 PM
I want to Thank everyone for turning up for today's meeting, it was a good discussion and I am glad that we got to know each other better.
I am summarizing the things that we discussed and the "Next Steps" that we agreed upon.
These ideas can be applied to any region so any of you guys reading this, feel free to implement them for your region.
This is what we are planning to do in the next few days:
Publicize ImmigrationVoice.org in any/all manner possible within the community to raise awareness about our problems and to persuade more people to join. i.e. place materials in grocery stores, temples, or in other high traffic areas
Always monitor the media for any shred of positive stories about legal immigrants and as we find them, send materials from IV.org to the specific reporter highlighting the problems that we are currenty facing.
Contact all of your respective Congressional representatives and request an In-person meeting in order for us to present our case. If meeting reqeust is denied take names of senior aides and send relevant materials and then follow up to check on progress as to what they are doing about it. Keep bugging them, that is the only way they will respond.
Spread the word to your friends who are still waiting to join us, ask them to contribute to the site or devote their time to this cause. I suggest each of us make a goal of sending an email to atleast 10 people in the next week.
Meet with other resources and networking groups that are sympathetic to our plight (i.e. Indian CEO's council, www.usinpac.com, Indian ambassadaor in DC etc.... ) and ask for their support.
One of the strategic point that was discussed was about the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and I along with some of the other members am of the opinion that this bill is such a behemoth and contains some radical; provisions on illegal immigration which may eventually hurt it and it may even die.
Since some of the relief measure that we are seeking are part of this bill, if it dies we will be hurt as well. We think we need to work with Quinn-Gillespie to strategize about how we can insert (if possible) provisions related to legal immigration to a bill that has a very good chance of passing. i.e. the PACE bill by Senator Pete Domenici - we need to put pressure on him, flood his office with our emails/faxes and also at the same time talk to our lobbyists to insert our provisions in his bill as it is almost guaranteed to pass.
That is all from me for now. We plan to take action and meet again soon.
Anyone with other ideas, suggestions is welcome to post them and we can incorporate them as well.
Thanks Everybody for your support and time.
I am summarizing the things that we discussed and the "Next Steps" that we agreed upon.
These ideas can be applied to any region so any of you guys reading this, feel free to implement them for your region.
This is what we are planning to do in the next few days:
Publicize ImmigrationVoice.org in any/all manner possible within the community to raise awareness about our problems and to persuade more people to join. i.e. place materials in grocery stores, temples, or in other high traffic areas
Always monitor the media for any shred of positive stories about legal immigrants and as we find them, send materials from IV.org to the specific reporter highlighting the problems that we are currenty facing.
Contact all of your respective Congressional representatives and request an In-person meeting in order for us to present our case. If meeting reqeust is denied take names of senior aides and send relevant materials and then follow up to check on progress as to what they are doing about it. Keep bugging them, that is the only way they will respond.
Spread the word to your friends who are still waiting to join us, ask them to contribute to the site or devote their time to this cause. I suggest each of us make a goal of sending an email to atleast 10 people in the next week.
Meet with other resources and networking groups that are sympathetic to our plight (i.e. Indian CEO's council, www.usinpac.com, Indian ambassadaor in DC etc.... ) and ask for their support.
One of the strategic point that was discussed was about the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and I along with some of the other members am of the opinion that this bill is such a behemoth and contains some radical; provisions on illegal immigration which may eventually hurt it and it may even die.
Since some of the relief measure that we are seeking are part of this bill, if it dies we will be hurt as well. We think we need to work with Quinn-Gillespie to strategize about how we can insert (if possible) provisions related to legal immigration to a bill that has a very good chance of passing. i.e. the PACE bill by Senator Pete Domenici - we need to put pressure on him, flood his office with our emails/faxes and also at the same time talk to our lobbyists to insert our provisions in his bill as it is almost guaranteed to pass.
That is all from me for now. We plan to take action and meet again soon.
Anyone with other ideas, suggestions is welcome to post them and we can incorporate them as well.
Thanks Everybody for your support and time.

vjkypally
11-14 09:16 AM
bump
2011 Re: Wii 2?
maxy
04-28 09:43 AM
this renewal i believe will be with new fees, so will it be extended for 1 yr or 3 yrs ?
more...
renupond
10-15 11:38 AM
If 1099 is not accepted by client & need FEIN (for corp-to-corp) then one can get a FEIN as sole priprietor. is there any additional requirements for this viz. liability insurance.. or anything else.
please let me know if anyone did this to do independent contracting & not building a company (LLC,scorp..)
would like to know more about FEIN & based on that independent contracting on EAD. Pros & Cons along with procedure as well..
thanks
please let me know if anyone did this to do independent contracting & not building a company (LLC,scorp..)
would like to know more about FEIN & based on that independent contracting on EAD. Pros & Cons along with procedure as well..
thanks
chaukas
10-23 01:50 PM
buy a return ticket . Cathay Pacific has tickets valid for a year. They have no change fees etc. so you can change the return date whenever you want.
more...
mallu
03-04 09:31 PM
It's not like he suddenly realized something. The only reason they changed the policy is that they got sued. Period! :mad: They continue the sabotage with processing dates going backward (which is never supposed to happen!), etc, because they feel no threat to their well-being.
Now USCIS has started finding other reasons , so that their processing times can become sane. "Additional Review" , "RFE for documents issued by INS 10 years ago" etc.
And one example : http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1871043&postcount=2902
Now USCIS has started finding other reasons , so that their processing times can become sane. "Additional Review" , "RFE for documents issued by INS 10 years ago" etc.
And one example : http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1871043&postcount=2902
2010 wii 2. Playstation 4,Wii 2,

dingudi
03-07 09:42 AM
Visa stamping interview --> Feb 8th
Was asked to submit technical questionnaire and other documents as per 221g which I did
Received email confirmation that they have "received" the documents and sending it to DOS for further processing and will email me in sometime
After waiting for one month and no sign of the elusive email, I flew in to LAX and used my Advanced Parole successfully. I had not cancelled my pending H1B application.
The POE officer was very polite unlike the officer at the Mumbai consulate. They didn't ask me even "one" question about my pending h1B application or the H1b in general, had to wait in the secondary inspection room while they looked up my information. Was out in 20-25 mins.
When I asked the POE officer what happens to the H1, he said it gets void. But as per earlier INS memos(Cronin Memo) and threads on forums, this is not the case right ? although I didn't start a discussion on this with him, because I didn't want to confuse him. My I-94 has AOS written on it which probably puts me in a Parolee status.
Now my question is:
---------------------------------------
I really would like to get back on the H1 status, so when the email arrives from Mumbai, does anyone know if its possible to withdraw the application .
Then arrange for the h1B visa stamping interview at say Tijuana, Mexico which is 2 hours drive from where I live. Wouldn't I be in the PIMS system now (since I would have received the email from the mum consulate) and make the stamping faster at the regular timelines. I have my multiple entry AP as backup, so I can be back if I need to.
I'd really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this, I really hate to work on my EAD and would like to continue on the H1 as a backup for my entire family's sake.
What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.
Was asked to submit technical questionnaire and other documents as per 221g which I did
Received email confirmation that they have "received" the documents and sending it to DOS for further processing and will email me in sometime
After waiting for one month and no sign of the elusive email, I flew in to LAX and used my Advanced Parole successfully. I had not cancelled my pending H1B application.
The POE officer was very polite unlike the officer at the Mumbai consulate. They didn't ask me even "one" question about my pending h1B application or the H1b in general, had to wait in the secondary inspection room while they looked up my information. Was out in 20-25 mins.
When I asked the POE officer what happens to the H1, he said it gets void. But as per earlier INS memos(Cronin Memo) and threads on forums, this is not the case right ? although I didn't start a discussion on this with him, because I didn't want to confuse him. My I-94 has AOS written on it which probably puts me in a Parolee status.
Now my question is:
---------------------------------------
I really would like to get back on the H1 status, so when the email arrives from Mumbai, does anyone know if its possible to withdraw the application .
Then arrange for the h1B visa stamping interview at say Tijuana, Mexico which is 2 hours drive from where I live. Wouldn't I be in the PIMS system now (since I would have received the email from the mum consulate) and make the stamping faster at the regular timelines. I have my multiple entry AP as backup, so I can be back if I need to.
I'd really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this, I really hate to work on my EAD and would like to continue on the H1 as a backup for my entire family's sake.
What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.
more...
anilkumar0902
09-18 12:06 PM
EB-2 , PD: Oct 2005, Filed at Nebraska, I-485 Received Date: 07/31/07, Notice Date: 09/05/07. Section: Unknown for me and my wife.
Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.
I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.
But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.
Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.
I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.
But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.
hair Wii 2 is expected
wellwisher02
03-27 03:39 PM
why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)
Agreed! Let's think positive that it will move forward.
Agreed! Let's think positive that it will move forward.
more...

supender
03-23 01:58 PM
Legally you are only barred if you are unlawfully present over 180 days.And unlawful presence and out of status are two different things. If your visa has not expired and just your I-94 had a lapse period, you have'nt accumulated a single day of unlawful presence. However you have been out of status for around 10 months. I was in same situation as yours once and my first lawyer was clueless about difference between unlawful presence and out of status. Luckily I got advice from another lawyer who cleared things up for me. I went to India got my H1B visa stamped and came with no problem.
You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.
You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.
hot wii2
meridiani.planum
04-06 02:24 AM
I believe the general line of thought is any time between 6 to 12 months.
But I wonder how the AC21 affects this. It seems as though if you invoke AC21 and change employers before getting GC (following all rules like "similar job" etc) , you are not obligated to eventually join back the original GC sponsoring employer after one gets GC.
But if you stick with the same orginal GC sponsoring employer till you get GC, then you are obliged to show good faith intent and have to continue for 6-12 months (although technically USCIS/DOL don't give any specific limits). There is no AC21 kind of provision once you get GC !
there is no difference between using AC-21 or not. When you get your GC, the general line of thinking is that you stay with the current sponsoring employer for 6 months or more. AC-21 is merely a way of changing your 'current sponsoring employer'.
But I wonder how the AC21 affects this. It seems as though if you invoke AC21 and change employers before getting GC (following all rules like "similar job" etc) , you are not obligated to eventually join back the original GC sponsoring employer after one gets GC.
But if you stick with the same orginal GC sponsoring employer till you get GC, then you are obliged to show good faith intent and have to continue for 6-12 months (although technically USCIS/DOL don't give any specific limits). There is no AC21 kind of provision once you get GC !
there is no difference between using AC-21 or not. When you get your GC, the general line of thinking is that you stay with the current sponsoring employer for 6 months or more. AC-21 is merely a way of changing your 'current sponsoring employer'.
more...
house The NEW Wii 2-in-1 Combined

go_guy123
11-03 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INo69f7f8bo
About CIR.
He talks of more H1B.....no green cards :(
About CIR.
He talks of more H1B.....no green cards :(
tattoo E3 2010: Wii 2 Will Probably
pbuckeye
08-03 08:36 PM
A beer bottle actually has only about 65 calories, so I would consider it diet food :D
On a serious note - consider switching from a traditional breakfast to oatmeal/cereal.
On a serious note - consider switching from a traditional breakfast to oatmeal/cereal.
more...
pictures Custom Airbrushed Mario Wii
wc_user
12-24 10:07 PM
Thanks
All said and done, isn't it safer to just get your H1-B stamped and come back using H1-B visa. This way, there is no doubt. I have an AP, but I am planning to get my H1-B visa stamped when I go to India in January.
All said and done, isn't it safer to just get your H1-B stamped and come back using H1-B visa. This way, there is no doubt. I have an AP, but I am planning to get my H1-B visa stamped when I go to India in January.
dresses wii 2 pictures. new wii 2

beemboy
10-31 10:33 AM
Guys, I need to reschedule visa appointment through the vfs website. I understand we have to cancel our appointment to reschedule; However, I am not sure if we have to fill out all the applications ( DS-156 & DS-157 ) again?
Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.
Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.
more...
makeup Wii 2 details leaked – full HD
san3297
06-29 05:34 PM
Hi Martin,
Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..
If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.
As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.
Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..
If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.
As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.
girlfriend The Nintendo Wii 2 rumours are
snathan
04-01 10:50 PM
And I can't apply for a green card, I don't meet the criteria...I'd have to get married with a woman.
you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
hairstyles nintendo wii 2 pictures
like_watching_paint_dry
12-21 09:40 AM
tell your friend to put 33% less effort on the project work. take 1.5 days in a week off for searching for other jobs and talk to a lawyer, DOL. with the offer letter he can be sued by a gain-share arrangement with some lawyer - these lawyers charge no upfront fees but the lawyer takes x% of the damages awarded... better a blood sucking lawyer make the money than a blood sucking employer.
taxila
10-17 03:10 PM
Hi ArunAntonio,
I recently booked a visa appointment for my daughter at Chennai consulate. You need to fill both I-156 and I-157. The problem you are facing may be due to pop up blocking. Disable the pop up blocker for the vfs site. It may work. It worked for me.
All the best.
I recently booked a visa appointment for my daughter at Chennai consulate. You need to fill both I-156 and I-157. The problem you are facing may be due to pop up blocking. Disable the pop up blocker for the vfs site. It may work. It worked for me.
All the best.
sanprabhu
02-23 01:22 PM
Yes. And they get instate tuition rates too in many states.
No comments:
Post a Comment