Edison99
02-24 10:23 AM
snathan,
I-140 related to Company's potential to pay his salary not sachisdis qualifications; if he clear Perm EB2 ride then he is all set. Please clarify your concern�
1. You cannot use the experience gained from the current employer...
2. You need to have MS+2 or Bachlor+5 years progressive experience before joining your current employer. You are short of 4 months for 5 years progressive experience and definitely USCIS will not appcept.
3. Also you will have tough time, if you PERM requires bachlor and you do not have four years single source degree. So its importent what the requirement on the PERM is.
So I am seeing you are going to have tough time to get EB2. But you will get the PERM approved and will face issues during I-140.
I-140 related to Company's potential to pay his salary not sachisdis qualifications; if he clear Perm EB2 ride then he is all set. Please clarify your concern�
1. You cannot use the experience gained from the current employer...
2. You need to have MS+2 or Bachlor+5 years progressive experience before joining your current employer. You are short of 4 months for 5 years progressive experience and definitely USCIS will not appcept.
3. Also you will have tough time, if you PERM requires bachlor and you do not have four years single source degree. So its importent what the requirement on the PERM is.
So I am seeing you are going to have tough time to get EB2. But you will get the PERM approved and will face issues during I-140.
wallpaper 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan
chanduv23
02-12 01:36 PM
- lazy folks, are NOT just lazy to contribute $$
- many simply just dont know what mess that are into yet
im sure time will teach lessons to those, but no use - it may be too late. they might think about IV - when they have packed their bags and while at the airport, taring their I-94's one last US departure. yeah going for good is what i mean. see you somewhere in india. may be a good subject to talk when we all retire.
I second this. Most people have no clue what kind of mess they got into. Everyone is used to the comforts of life in the US and want to make it their home by any means, but no one understands that life is not easy.
- many simply just dont know what mess that are into yet
im sure time will teach lessons to those, but no use - it may be too late. they might think about IV - when they have packed their bags and while at the airport, taring their I-94's one last US departure. yeah going for good is what i mean. see you somewhere in india. may be a good subject to talk when we all retire.
I second this. Most people have no clue what kind of mess they got into. Everyone is used to the comforts of life in the US and want to make it their home by any means, but no one understands that life is not easy.
Edison99
09-30 12:15 PM
Thanks for the link!
Central Board of Excise and Customs (http://www.cbec.gov.in/)
Personally we never had problem carrying personal Jewelery.
Central Board of Excise and Customs (http://www.cbec.gov.in/)
Personally we never had problem carrying personal Jewelery.
2011 view 2011 Honda Accord
gc_kaavaali
05-21 02:22 PM
Below are the contents from that pdf document....does it means they will issue interim EAD after 90days??????.
Interim Employment Authorization Document
USCIS is required to adjudicate a pending Form I-765 within 90 days from the date of receipt. 8 CFR 274a.13(d). Failure to complete the adjudication within this time frame requires the Service to grant an employment authorization document for a period not to exceed 240 days. The following steps are being initiated to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the need for USCIS to issue an interim EAD.
Field Offices
Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.
� CLAIMS Verification
o Underlying application remains pending
o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling
the 90-day adjudicative requirement o Form I-765 remains
unadjudicated
o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
� Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim
or Non-Interim
� Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.
Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)
Interim Employment Authorization Document
USCIS is required to adjudicate a pending Form I-765 within 90 days from the date of receipt. 8 CFR 274a.13(d). Failure to complete the adjudication within this time frame requires the Service to grant an employment authorization document for a period not to exceed 240 days. The following steps are being initiated to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the need for USCIS to issue an interim EAD.
Field Offices
Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.
� CLAIMS Verification
o Underlying application remains pending
o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling
the 90-day adjudicative requirement o Form I-765 remains
unadjudicated
o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
� Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim
or Non-Interim
� Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.
Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)
more...
eagerr2i
11-05 01:46 PM
Thanks very much for helping with your air miles. I have complied a list of all who have pledged till now.
IV core could use the airmiles in the coming months when there would be a need to make the trip to the national capital.
IV core could use the airmiles in the coming months when there would be a need to make the trip to the national capital.
dealsnet
08-04 12:07 PM
We will forget many legal requirement after getting GC due to the excitment.
But we need to do these things to finish our GC journey.
Thank you for this information. Never realized that this should be done.
But we need to do these things to finish our GC journey.
Thank you for this information. Never realized that this should be done.
more...
ksairi
05-12 02:59 PM
Thanks
2010 2010 Honda Accord sedan Mugen

ravi98
03-18 10:45 AM
3 days of active work or countless years of waiting....
you have vacation time, use it to get your green card faster.....
you have money, donate to the advocacy fund, or sponsor a friend.....
you are curious, but not sure what to do, decide now - time is running out.......
you have no idea what the advocacy is all about, ask a question here.....
Work to get the change you want instead of reacting to adverse immigration laws that affect you.....
Be pro-active rather than re-active.
you have vacation time, use it to get your green card faster.....
you have money, donate to the advocacy fund, or sponsor a friend.....
you are curious, but not sure what to do, decide now - time is running out.......
you have no idea what the advocacy is all about, ask a question here.....
Work to get the change you want instead of reacting to adverse immigration laws that affect you.....
Be pro-active rather than re-active.
more...

gcisadawg
03-27 01:16 AM
There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.
u bet! :)
u bet! :)
hair Interior Photo of 2010 Honda
cal97
03-12 02:17 PM
Congratulations! I am not sure if the online status is being updated. I got my I-140 approval on 3/5/2009 and still shows as pending online.
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
more...
av2307
09-03 03:12 PM
what if the company revokes the I140 ??? Do i still hold the original priority date . I have checked out various forums and it seems there seems to be some confusion regarding the I140 revocation aspect.
Any pointers would be highly appreciated-
thnx
-A
Any pointers would be highly appreciated-
thnx
-A
hot Image Name: 2010-Honda-Accord
kaisersose
07-16 11:52 AM
That does not make sense! Peaople on H4 are not allowed to work, period! Thats how the Visa category is defined. Now, how will one on H4 to work? Enter EAD! So, while EAD allows him/her to work, it changes the Visa status (be it H1 or H4) to AOS. It does not matter if you travel outside or not.
I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.
AOS is adjustment of status that starts when you apply for your 485. It is has nothing to do with using or not using EADs.
AOS obviously is independent of H status. A H-1 can choose to continue to use the H status after 485 as the two can coexist.
Like I said earlier, using EAD does not change the status.
I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.
AOS is adjustment of status that starts when you apply for your 485. It is has nothing to do with using or not using EADs.
AOS obviously is independent of H status. A H-1 can choose to continue to use the H status after 485 as the two can coexist.
Like I said earlier, using EAD does not change the status.
more...
house Honda has released interior
jsb
01-08 03:49 PM
Can someone please clarify
i know there is always risk involved ....
If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????
With AC21, any employer with same/similar job description as in LC, can sponsor you (meaning promise to employ you upon your getting getting GC, and you agreeing to be their employee). In the meantime, you may be working for anybody, but not working for the sponsoring employer, might raise doubts of your and sponsoring employer's real intentions, resulting in RFE/interview etc.
Six month rule is just a general guideline. Intent behind this is that sponsoring was genuine, not just to get you GC. Circumstances can always change, before or soon after your getting GC for which you might want to keep documentation, just in case.
i know there is always risk involved ....
If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????
With AC21, any employer with same/similar job description as in LC, can sponsor you (meaning promise to employ you upon your getting getting GC, and you agreeing to be their employee). In the meantime, you may be working for anybody, but not working for the sponsoring employer, might raise doubts of your and sponsoring employer's real intentions, resulting in RFE/interview etc.
Six month rule is just a general guideline. Intent behind this is that sponsoring was genuine, not just to get you GC. Circumstances can always change, before or soon after your getting GC for which you might want to keep documentation, just in case.
tattoo Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
485Mbe4001
11-17 12:12 PM
if EB reform is discussed as a part of CIR in 2007, i am sure it will be 2008 by the time they start implementing it and 2009 by the time you will see any tangible benefits from it. CIR is not something that will be discussed and approved in a month. After CIR is approved (thats big if) it will take a few months for CIS to come up with the guidelines and prepare itself to handle the increased work load. Look for substantial delays.
IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
Do you agree with this statement
If Employment Based Immigration Reform happens, it will happen in Calander year 2007. This reform could be in any form CIR or SKIL. If there is no reform by January 2008 its not gonna happen.
Thanks
IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
Do you agree with this statement
If Employment Based Immigration Reform happens, it will happen in Calander year 2007. This reform could be in any form CIR or SKIL. If there is no reform by January 2008 its not gonna happen.
Thanks
more...
pictures 2008 Honda Accord Sedan
mna123
07-30 08:04 PM
Thanks Ray and Kondur for your replies.
So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.
But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.
The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.
Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP. Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.
And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??
I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here :-(
So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.
But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.
The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.
Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP. Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.
And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??
I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here :-(
dresses 2010 Honda Accord Sedan
leslie535
02-28 11:00 AM
hey unitednations:
She had the B visa all along so there is no issue of her telling the truth or not on the visa app.
I have looked into the V visa before as well, and as we know, it is not applicable since I filed the I-130 July, 2006.
The present situation is that we just booked a ticket for her and the baby to head home on March 17th (the I-94 expires March 24th.) The hope is to receive good news on the grad school application and commence the work on the F-1. Thanks for your inputs so far guys..
Leslie
She had the B visa all along so there is no issue of her telling the truth or not on the visa app.
I have looked into the V visa before as well, and as we know, it is not applicable since I filed the I-130 July, 2006.
The present situation is that we just booked a ticket for her and the baby to head home on March 17th (the I-94 expires March 24th.) The hope is to receive good news on the grad school application and commence the work on the F-1. Thanks for your inputs so far guys..
Leslie
more...
makeup 2010 Honda Accord Sedan
Pankaj
04-17 11:04 AM
I would suggest send an email, fax and certified mail asking your salary and give a time of a week.
Fill WH4 form along with copy of H1 approval and submit to the office of DOL where you worked for that period.
Fill WH4 form along with copy of H1 approval and submit to the office of DOL where you worked for that period.
girlfriend 2011 Honda Accord LX Sedan
jaggu bhai
08-10 09:18 AM
We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.
frostrated & smuggymba
Thanks for ur replies....
As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
thats the reason for the F1....
U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).
And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!
Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.
Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.
frostrated & smuggymba
Thanks for ur replies....
As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
thats the reason for the F1....
U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).
And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!
Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.
Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.
hairstyles 2010 Honda Accord sedan
yabadaba
04-07 09:50 AM
This is the question on the N400 (application for citizenship)
"Where have you worked (or, if you were a student, what schools did you attend) during the last five years? Include military service.Begin with your current or latest employer and then list every place you have worked or studied for the last five years. If you need more space, use a separate sheet of paper."
what if a person changes his job immidiately after 485 approval and does not apply for citizenship until 6 years?
"Where have you worked (or, if you were a student, what schools did you attend) during the last five years? Include military service.Begin with your current or latest employer and then list every place you have worked or studied for the last five years. If you need more space, use a separate sheet of paper."
what if a person changes his job immidiately after 485 approval and does not apply for citizenship until 6 years?
insbaby
07-31 01:13 PM
Dream:
EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)
Happened:
EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01
Expected:
[Deleted as people take it seriously]
Here is the updated content:
EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)
Happened:
EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01
Expected:
[Deleted as people take it seriously]
Here is the updated content:
EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows
freddyCR
January 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Found this picture waiting for me in the poor side of town.
Comments appreciated
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/2555new_matress_bw_landscape_Medium_.jpg
Comments appreciated
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/2555new_matress_bw_landscape_Medium_.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment