Tuesday, June 7, 2011

wallpaper images girls

wallpaper images girls. wallpaper funny girls. funny
  • wallpaper funny girls. funny



  • garry_kay
    06-20 11:52 AM
    Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.

    1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?

    2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"

    Gurus, Please Help Me

    Congrats!! Do you know when your case was activated from the backlog center - the day when your lawyers got the recruitment activation notice?





    wallpaper images girls. hot girls wallpapers.
  • hot girls wallpapers.



  • saimrathi
    08-10 03:51 PM
    Great find..

    Please post all news related info here http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4805&highlight=media





    wallpaper images girls. hot chicks wallpapers.
  • hot chicks wallpapers.



  • Prashanthi
    12-03 05:13 PM
    I stand corrected, thank you for pointing it out, i was thinking of a situation when the I-485 was not filed, in this case the I-485 is pending. See extract from Williams memo issued in February 2003. USCIS has clarified that the date to be looked at is the date that the I-485 was filed when the visa number was available. So basically if you were a dependent when the I-485 was filed and the I-485 visa number then regressed, they will look at your age at the time of filing the I-485 and then subtract the time it took for I-40/I-130 to be approved.


    Visa Availability Date Regression
    If a visa availability date regresses, and an alien has already filed a Form I-485 based on an approved Form I-130 or Form I-140, the Service should retain the Form I-485 and note the visa availability date at the time the Form I-485 was filed. Once the visa number again becomes available for that preference category, determine whether the beneficiary is a �child� using the visa availability date marked on the Form I-485. If, however, an alien has not filed a Form I-485 prior to the visa availability date regressing, and then files a Form I-485 when the visa availability date again becomes current, the alien�s �age� should be determined using the subsequent visa availability date.





    wallpaper images girls. Desktop Girls Wallpapers
  • Desktop Girls Wallpapers



  • misha
    07-21 10:53 AM
    Hi,

    I have absolutely the same story happened to my wife.
    I'm July 2007 filer, she is a dependent. She never received AP which was approved and mailed on September 2007.
    Called USCIS on October, November and December 2007. No results.
    Took Infopass on January 2008. We were told that we have to apply for a new one.

    On April 2008 we applied for NEW AP. I attached a cover letter, explaining everything and asking to put approval start date from the actual approval date and not the date of expiration of previous AP, which is September 2008 because it was lost. They ignored the letter!

    On June 2008 we received new AP with Start Date September 2008.
    My wife need to travel on August 2008.

    I made infopass appointment on July 2008. I do not have any hope. At least I can try. Going to ask about FBI Name Check.

    I read, somebody got AP issued by local CIS office during the infopass. But I think it's rare.

    Any suggestions?

    Misha

    I485 EB3 filed on July 2, 2007
    PD: December 2005



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. laptop wallpapers for girls.
  • laptop wallpapers for girls.



  • krishmunn
    05-05 10:03 PM
    Just a follow up question:

    Now that i have my I-140 approved for over an year now and never filed for 485, does the similar/same job/field apply in case of a job change or can i have a new job responsibility with a new employer and then port my PD based upon the approved 1-140 from previous employer?

    You do not need similar job. You can even move from EB3 to EB2. But you will need to start over the whole 9 yards .. have a new PERM from new employer for the new job position, apply a new 140 . during applying 140, you request CIS to allocate you the old PD.





    wallpaper images girls. Black Hair Girl Wallpaper
  • Black Hair Girl Wallpaper



  • glus
    01-24 09:13 AM
    Thks for the response, but what I read on other sites for e.g murthydot.com and some other site in the Internet it is used even for situations where one did not realised their I-94 has expired and thought its not an issue, also for example such as employer forgot to file and its not application mistake as he was not aware about employers miss and etc. So based on a approved LCA one can get H1 approved and even get the unauthorized employment convert it into a valid employment for any period (based on conditions). I'll do more research on this and update this thread.

    Meanwhile anyone with any other opinion is welcome here. Thks all

    hi there:

    One can only work for an H-1B employer for whom H1b petition is approved and is valid. By working for a different employer without filing a transfer of H-1b to the new employer, one falls out of status. Going back to the original employer A would not put such a person back into legal h-1b status at all. Consult an attorney to review your options. However, staying in the U.S. even if you go back to your original employer A, will not repair your out-of-status problem and most likely will count toward being illegally here. The odds are high that the USCIS will notice this sooner or later and you may have a big problem then. Since your visa stamp is till unexpired (I am not sure if it is still valid, even if it is still unexpired), maybe re-entering the U.S. and working for employer A would help, but still you should consult a good immigration attorney to see if that would be OK.

    Best Regards,



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. Hindi Girls Wallpaper 78
  • Hindi Girls Wallpaper 78



  • panky72
    06-20 02:28 PM
    I would like to know if we can travel on AP without a I485 notice, do they ask for it at POE??

    Our attorney never told us that he did not receive my I485 notice till date!! we filed in July and he received one of the notice in Oct 2007. He is telling me now when I about to fly in a months time. He has also asked me apply for the renewal of AP & EAD, he has asked me attach the biometric notice instead of I485 notice and my husbands I485 notice.

    Can anyone who has traveled on AP without a I485 notice share their experience. Any suggestions are welcome...

    Thanks

    You can travel on H-1 without I-485 receipt according to new USCIS rule but for travel on AP you still need the receipt for 485.
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_firule.html





    wallpaper images girls. free girls wallpapers.
  • free girls wallpapers.



  • sathish_gopalan
    10-18 12:41 PM
    You could send payment to
    donations@immigrationvoice.org paypal account for any
    amount that they would like to contribute. If you want to contribute 50$, then this is a good option

    This would require for them to have paypal account.



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. Nice Girl Wallpaper HD
  • Nice Girl Wallpaper HD



  • kaisersose
    07-27 11:30 AM
    Guys�

    Urgent advise is required.

    My PERM was approved in April-07 and now I have just filed the concurrent 140/485. Now the company is transferring me to a new location (State) early next month with a possible change in the salary than what�s mentioned on my PERM. Can anyone please advise if there will be some impact on my 140/485 applications if:

    a) I moved to a different state and, (My work location on PERM is California).
    b) If I will be getting less salary than what�s mentioned on my PERM

    Thanks much,

    a) As long as the company Head office does not move and that is where your Labor was filed, you are OK.

    b) You can get lesser salary now. But if USCIS interviews you, you should have an offer letter with salary greater than or equal to PERM salary. In other words, your employer should not pay you lesser than PERM salary once you get the GC. of course, marginal differences may not be a problem.





    wallpaper images girls. girls wallpapers collection.
  • girls wallpapers collection.



  • ck_b2001
    08-15 02:48 PM
    Why cant we just sit back and relax. There is nothing we can do after filing and if you have not heard about reciept, check cashed then no big deal. 99% peopel will get reciept without rejection. Have some faith. We will get nothing from calling USCIS, figuring out LUD, speculating who signed our envelop.



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. widescreen wallpapers girls.
  • widescreen wallpapers girls.



  • masti_Gai
    08-16 10:20 AM
    I recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.

    At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.

    Its so simple no problem at all.

    Happy Journey...





    wallpaper images girls. wallpaper of girls. wallpaper
  • wallpaper of girls. wallpaper



  • morchu
    05-21 09:39 PM
    1. No
    2. ??? don't do any amendment. Just file a new eb2-140.
    3. No as long as you leave your EB3-140 as it is.

    Attorneys or Gurus please:

    I have a bit different situation than Raj (rajivkane), so please suggest/answer following queries:

    1. Is it advisable to file amendment I-824 or other (requesting an amended approval notice with retention of earlier priority date) instead of filing a new EB2 I-140 once EB2 Labor will get clear? My 485 is pending with EB3 I-140, where as EB-3 I-140 got approved before filing I-485 in July'2007.

    2. Or it�s compulsory to file new I-140 with EB2 and once I-140 after that amendment.

    3. Will it impact my pending 485 in regards to any of the above cases, which ever is correct?

    Regards,
    Raman



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. asian girl wallpaper.
  • asian girl wallpaper.



  • sunny26
    06-29 03:42 PM
    hi

    If not able to get insurance talk to the Dr they have some package like 3000$ for full term checkup and delivery(normal) like that.One of my friend in tx dont have insurance so they took that package the Dr office offered him.





    wallpaper images girls. Fantasy CG Girls Wallpapers by
  • Fantasy CG Girls Wallpapers by



  • san3297
    12-28 01:14 PM
    Received H1b approval last week. I got it approved for only 1 year though. I sent all the originals along with self addressed fedex postage paid envelope . USCIS safely posted back using the same envelope. I also sent them transcripts attested by registar in sealed envelope. Thanks for all the forum members who answered my queries.



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. Tekken girls Wallpaper
  • Tekken girls Wallpaper



  • jsb
    05-10 10:25 PM
    we received a soft LUD on 04-30 we are july 2007 filers..not sure what it means..
    It only means that for whatever reason your electronic case was accessed, which might even mean that someone was training a new employee on how to open a case. Not much significance should be attached to it, however.





    wallpaper images girls. Fantasy CG Girls Paintings by
  • Fantasy CG Girls Paintings by



  • dyekek12
    12-13 02:15 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?



    more...


    wallpaper images girls. Hd Wallpaper Of Girls
  • Hd Wallpaper Of Girls



  • paskal
    11-05 10:54 PM
    The following are not counted against H1b caps as far as i know, the list may not be complete:

    existing visa-transfer jobs

    employees of not for profit entities

    University employees

    J-1 doctors starting an underserved area job





    wallpaper images girls. wallpaper of girls. wallpaper
  • wallpaper of girls. wallpaper



  • don840
    04-10 10:58 AM
    bump





    wallpaper images girls. wallpaper girls and cars.
  • wallpaper girls and cars.



  • Dhundhun
    03-19 12:11 AM
    I am also thinking on same line. I requested lawyer to provide me details.
    Hi guys,

    My wife doesnt have SSN yet. We both have our 485's pending. I have my SSN.

    To get the Economic stimulus amount, we both have to file taxes with our SSNs. Since we dont her SSN, we cannot file before APR 17th.

    So,
    I am going to apply for a tax filing extension (which gives me 6 mths)
    Simultaneously, I am going to apply for her EAD
    Hopefully EAD takes 4 mths
    Then I will apply for SSN
    and then file our taxes with both our SSNs
    hopefully, we get our economic stimulus after that.

    Does this sound reasonable? or is there any other way I can do this?

    Thanks.

    Good luck to everybody.





    eagerr2i
    12-20 08:21 PM
    IRS does not withhold for salaried employees, the company deducts the Income Tax based on the number of declarations you have mentioned to Payroll department and sends it directly to IRS.

    For businesses, it is the businesses who pay advance tax every Q.

    I am not very clear about what you are talking about??





    h1vegas
    06-25 10:21 AM
    This is not correct.

    Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    Here is the reply from my attorney

    the CIS takes 90 days to issue the EAD cards; don�t panic as you and your wife are in valid status and not in violation of any rules because you have timely filed your applications for adjustment of status and your status (H1B and H4) are still current



    No comments:

    Post a Comment