Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ashley greene maxim

ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim US
  • Ashley Greene Maxim US



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 01:31 PM
    /\/\





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene, Maxim 12/2009
  • Ashley Greene, Maxim 12/2009



  • GCard_Dream
    06-18 06:32 PM
    I agree. It is in best interest of all EB immigrants to stick together. That's all I wanted to say.


    Letus focus on, What is in CIR for legal immigration ?





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene - Maxim shoot by
  • Ashley Greene - Maxim shoot by



  • howzatt
    08-21 10:40 AM
    This is to inform our community that July 19th filer check - 485, EAD, AP has got encashed. Please delete the thread if you would like to. It is only to aid people in this forum to track the dates.

    EB-3 India
    Nebraska
    July 19th filer- Checks Cashed
    no other updates

    Congratulations. It looks like they are moving.





    ashley greene maxim. Maxim Magazine and Photoshoot
  • Maxim Magazine and Photoshoot



  • puskeygadha
    07-14 04:43 PM
    there are about 1000 people who are awaiting response from audit
    this also includes non fragemon.



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. ashley greene maxim shoot
  • ashley greene maxim shoot



  • sac-r-ten
    03-22 10:34 AM
    Sorry for any confusion. Here are the details :

    My husband is on H1B visa and he is in US from past 4 years. I am on H-4 Visa and was in USA from past 2 years. We got extension in 2009 for another 3 years for H1 and H4. My husband stays in US but I came back to India for vacation. I appeared for H-4 visa stamping in US consulate in Delhi. After long wait they denied my H4 visa. My question is:
    1) what are the options for me
    2) Do they revoke my husband I797 H1 who is in US
    3) What I have to do ..like appeal ..new petition..

    Please advise..

    sorry for your situation. its happening to others too. a friend (h1) and his wife(h4) went for stamping just last month in Mumbai consulate. They denied visa-stamping on the new employee-employer relationship clause. they are not fighting it with USCIS/Consulate. Its pretty ugly, USCIS approves the H1/H4 here and when people turn up for stamping they deny it. I am guessing as far as your husband is in US and in status his petition won't be revoked but if he goes for stamping outside US, then petition might get denied. Please ask your husband to talk to lawyers here in US.

    Good luck.





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim 2009 07
  • Ashley Greene Maxim 2009 07



  • new_phd
    06-15 04:05 PM
    Congrats RLNY122004! Dont forget IV!


    Our I485 approved today and officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks. Thanks



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. ashley greene maxim cover.
  • ashley greene maxim cover.



  • senthil
    08-23 05:21 PM
    on few forums -ive seen people who already filed I-485 and could not file I-485 due to retro applied and received 3yr H1B extn. I dont think it matters if you have applied for EAD/AP or not. Recently one of my friend ( currently on EAD ) , still applied for 3yr H1B extn and got an approval too.

    For a safe bet its good to have the EAD/AP with you. has foll advantage

    - worst case you can change employment using EAD
    - travel issues - esp you can avoid visa related appointment hassle using AP

    one more thing - if you dont have travel plans for the next year, you dont need to apply for AP. I beleive only EAD needs periodic renewal every year, independant of if you are using it or not, once you apply first time.

    may be many folks here already have real time experiances on this subject, i guess
    hope it helps. -- my2c.

    all these are my personal views. im not an attorney
    thanks





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim US
  • Ashley Greene Maxim US



  • reddymjm
    05-16 02:53 PM
    Sent an email to 20 of my friends @ work to that and following up with them.

    Some of my friends got the response saying that they are getting lot of calls and your name is added to MI phone list.



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim Magazine
  • Ashley Greene Maxim Magazine



  • joshraj
    10-03 11:46 AM
    Starting the thread for tracking the receipt notices recd by applicants for applications recd by the center on July 27 2007. Please update the thread with receipt dates, issued center. Also highlight if your I-140 is approved or pending with the center name





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim US
  • Ashley Greene Maxim US



  • Munna Bhai
    01-10 02:46 PM
    I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
    Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.

    My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.

    When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.

    So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.

    I am in the EB-3 category.

    bump



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim-izes Her
  • Ashley Greene Maxim-izes Her



  • ca_immigrant
    01-14 05:43 PM
    Congrats !

    and thank you to desi485 for posting the link

    Good one and particulary moving was the last point ... -:)

    14. And yes, move the family first commitment at the top of your must-do list, now that you have less worry about re-entry, and make that long-delayed trip home to see your old folks one more time. (I am visiting my 83-yr old Dad, who still has more hair than I do, and less gray too, in June.)

    I first laughed when I read about the hair..(I too have less and a lot grey at 35 ...LOL and actually had grey hair since 20....donnno y....

    but then after a few minutes for some reason I almost had tears rolling down my eyes (reminded me about parents.....) ....well call my an emtional fool....

    neways...I always pray to God that whaterver happens please always help me remeber my parents !! and never forget all the great things they have done for us !!!
    (They are in India with my elder borther)

    oops...sorry for writing something out of context....

    but again Congrats !!





    ashley greene maxim. View topic - Ashley Greene
  • View topic - Ashley Greene



  • sathweb
    01-21 12:57 PM
    Dil ko khush rakhne ke leye, Ghalib yeh khyal be aacha hain. :rolleyes:

    (Atleast his thought is good, to keep your mind at peace)

    I agree, thought or wish is good. If it is a thought/wish it would start with "I wish" , "I believe" or �I think� etc. His sentence starts with a rumor. Starting a rumor with the intension of misleading people is not good. His/her intensions are very clear.



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene on the cover of
  • Ashley Greene on the cover of



  • milind70
    11-03 12:54 PM
    From first hand experiences of fellow friends and collegues who tried to extend the visitors visa for their parents or their in laws ,99 percent of the time they have been denied reentry . I personally know a case where a friends mother in law successfully extended her stay for another 3 months after initial grant of 6 months. After that vist she was denied reentry for 3 times atleast that i know of. One thing here is to note that whether to grant entry or not is in the hands of the IO at POE. By extending your stay plants seeds of doubts about overstay. Also medical reasons and taking care of child are not considered strong reason for extension unless the medical condition is very serious





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim US
  • Ashley Greene Maxim US



  • nandakumar
    01-18 04:40 PM
    I'm the other voter,

    Guys, it is the time to show up your support and contribute to this effort.



    I only see one vote and that too mine on the attendance poll above.
    Don't let anyone take your vote and your voice for granted.



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. Actress Ashley Greene graces
  • Actress Ashley Greene graces



  • asanghi
    09-15 02:15 PM
    We can send these to Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid. I am in. However it will only be effective if we manage PR well. The only reason flower campaign worked so well was because it was all over in the news. So I guess we should either copy some reporters (which I think may be too much data for them to appreciate) or make a press release through IV.





    ashley greene maxim. Ashley Greene Maxim US
  • Ashley Greene Maxim US



  • snowshoe
    12-19 02:21 PM
    I went to Consulate General of Mexico, New York this morning, when the Visa officer asked me for my air tickets I told her that I am taking a cruise that has a stop in Calica, Mexico. She told me that a visa is not required in such cases and gave me a flyer that contains this info.

    This is a para about Leisure cruises:

    "A foreigner of any country traveling to Mexico on leisure trips visiting Mexican maritime ports, are not required to obtain a visa or consular stamp. The passenger should carry its valid passport."



    more...


    ashley greene maxim. ol#39; Ashley Greene forgot
  • ol#39; Ashley Greene forgot



  • forgerator
    11-11 11:49 AM
    Thank you for the post. It is really helpful. May I know if the new job should be >=50% different from the current job (EB3) offer? Or it doesn�t matter because of the MS requirement?

    Thank you
    Project_A

    It should be greater than 50% different if you wish to use the previous position's experience.

    Here is how it happened in my case

    Company 1 - 2yrs exp

    Company 2 position 1 - 3 yrs exp

    Company 2 position 2 - 0.5 yrs exp (I was able to only reclaim the 2yrs exp gained at company 1 but that along with my existing MS degree was enough for filing for EB2. In company 2 both position 1 and position 2 are similar so I could not use those 3 yrs for my EB2).





    ashley greene maxim. View topic - Ashley Greene
  • View topic - Ashley Greene



  • gc28262
    07-21 09:33 AM
    IMO it looks like USCIS is trying to find some reason to deny an H1B petition. Fragomen doesn't have the guts to defend their clients before USCIS since they underwent some investigation.
    They are just trying to play safe.





    ashley greene maxim. Vampire sexy Ashley Greene
  • Vampire sexy Ashley Greene



  • mambarg
    08-05 11:44 PM
    I took some time to compile the list of INDIA only EB3 and EB2 categories for past 2 years and from the trend, it is very easy to predict the Oct bulletin.
    It does not need a attorney or spies. You just need to work up the numbers.
    I did this only for INDIA. Any chinese can complile it for China.



    MONTH EB2 EB3
    Aug 05 C 01APR01
    Sep 05 C U
    Oct 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
    Nov 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
    Dec 05 01JUL00 1-Jan-99
    Jan 06 01JAN01 01JUN99
    Feb 06 01AUG01 01JAN00
    Mar 06 01JAN02 01JAN01
    Apr 06 01JUL02 01FEB01
    May 06 01JAN03 01MAR01
    Jun 06 01JAN03 08APR01
    Jul 06 01JAN03 15APR01
    Aug 06 U 01APR01
    Sep 06 U 15APR01
    Oct 06 15JUN02 22-Apr-01
    Nov 06 01JAN03 APRIL01
    Dec 06 08JAN03
    Jan 07 Jan03 May01
    Feb 07 Jan03 May01
    Mar 07 Jan03 May01
    Apr 07 Jan03 May01
    May 07 Jan03 May01
    Jun 07 Apr04 Jun03
    Jul 07 C C
    Aug 07 U U
    Sep 07 Jan03 May01
    Oct 07 Jan03 May01
    Nov 07 Jul03 June02
    Dec 07 Jul03 Jun02
    Jan 08 Jan04 Jun02
    Feb 08 Jan04 Jun02

    Here is my analysis.

    Bulletin dates moves by six months as max jump for EB2 and 1 month for EB3.
    Begining of New year in Oct, they conservatively pull back the numbers so as to flush out pending apps.
    Now since they have already flushed apps in June/July, in Nov they will move EB2 by six months and possibly either stop there or make it one full year by moving it by another six months.
    For EB3, they like to get it stuck at mid year so Jun02.

    Guys, give a thought to this trend and see if you can guess more accurately.





    wc_user
    12-24 10:07 PM
    Thanks
    All said and done, isn't it safer to just get your H1-B stamped and come back using H1-B visa. This way, there is no doubt. I have an AP, but I am planning to get my H1-B visa stamped when I go to India in January.





    andy garcia
    07-30 02:26 PM
    Even FP notice? I think it comes directly to you..

    You are correct, they get a copy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment