Rb_newsletter
09-18 05:31 PM
US Laws protect employees completely.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
murali77
06-16 01:39 AM
Thanks for the reply.
How difficult is to have name changed in SSN ?
and how long does it take.
Thanks.
Murali
How difficult is to have name changed in SSN ?
and how long does it take.
Thanks.
Murali
dealsnet
09-08 11:22 AM
If you don't have free long distance phone, call to this number will be charged. If you are calling from cell phone, the minutes will be reduced. It is normal for using calling card. But this is free. No toll free number for calling.
On the website it says...
* Calls to Access numbers will be charge by local operator.
Any ideas what these charges are?
On the website it says...
* Calls to Access numbers will be charge by local operator.
Any ideas what these charges are?
ak27
02-12 06:51 PM
I asked this question to my attorney last week and she told me that there is no rule such as H4 premium processing. However, when both are filed together, it H1 and H4 get processed in premium processing
more...
kaisersose
05-29 09:29 PM
Hi kaisersose
can you please take a few mins and send web faxes?
for tonight we are trying to reach a goal of 2750 faxes......
your efforts will be highly appreciated
thank you
I went to the web fax link from the home page and sent out the only web fax that was there.
can you please take a few mins and send web faxes?
for tonight we are trying to reach a goal of 2750 faxes......
your efforts will be highly appreciated
thank you
I went to the web fax link from the home page and sent out the only web fax that was there.
ram04
10-20 08:43 PM
If your new company is paying the fee use company attorney else stick with old attorney.
Make sure the new attorney is good and capble of handling your case.
I have followed first option in my case which is similar to yours and ofcourse my new corporate attorney is equally good.
Hope this helps to decide further.
Make sure the new attorney is good and capble of handling your case.
I have followed first option in my case which is similar to yours and ofcourse my new corporate attorney is equally good.
Hope this helps to decide further.
more...

maacho
02-13 02:05 PM
IV fluid for ur greencard ;)
Administrator2
03-14 12:27 PM
I just emailed mine to info@immigrationvoice.org.
Thanks!
Thanks!
more...
arkie2916
July 15th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Anders these are just fantastic!! Keep up the great work.
Bev
Bev
Munna Bhai
12-14 10:15 AM
RFEs these days? Especialy for I140s?
Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.
Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.
more...
rolrblade
07-26 09:37 AM
The Link is not working.
Actually I am going to apply EAD for future purpose. In near future i am not going to change my current employer. If i continue to work with same employer after getting EAD, Will i be on H1B or EAD status?
Sir;
What you have asked is for someone to explain the Bible to you since you only know who Jesus is :D
Anyways, I will be happy to educate you. Send me your phone no. (if you want) to rolrblade@hotmail.com and I will call you and answer your questions.
Actually I am going to apply EAD for future purpose. In near future i am not going to change my current employer. If i continue to work with same employer after getting EAD, Will i be on H1B or EAD status?
Sir;
What you have asked is for someone to explain the Bible to you since you only know who Jesus is :D
Anyways, I will be happy to educate you. Send me your phone no. (if you want) to rolrblade@hotmail.com and I will call you and answer your questions.

espoir
07-27 04:06 PM
The moment you use your EAD to get a part time job even you still are working fultime job, your H status is suspended. You can still work with your employer who filed your GC not in H status, but with EAD.
In other words, you can only be in one status at any time. You cannot have H status and work on EAD at same time.
What happen to a person with H1B and then EAD. Main job he continues with original employer who file GC and take a partime like working in a store. What will be the interpretation and Can he do that?
Senior pl give advice.
In other words, you can only be in one status at any time. You cannot have H status and work on EAD at same time.
What happen to a person with H1B and then EAD. Main job he continues with original employer who file GC and take a partime like working in a store. What will be the interpretation and Can he do that?
Senior pl give advice.
more...
manand24
08-03 12:17 PM
Well atleast we arent alone I guess
Hopefully we will get them soon! Keeping fingers crossed! Just imagine the wait times for AP, EAD and eventually GC. Just forget about it!
Hopefully we will get them soon! Keeping fingers crossed! Just imagine the wait times for AP, EAD and eventually GC. Just forget about it!
rajenk
11-27 12:43 PM
Currently there is no way you can substitute a labor certification. Your post saying "Now the consulting firm is saying that they have substituted a labor for him" could you be more specific what "Substitution" means in this context?
I am forewarning not to get cheated!
Thanks
Raj
I am forewarning not to get cheated!
Thanks
Raj
more...
rockstart
01-08 12:28 PM
Posting IV Wiki page link on Birth Certificates
US I-485 RFE Birth Certificate - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/US_I-485_RFE_Birth_Certificate#External_Reference_Links )
US I-485 RFE Birth Certificate - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/US_I-485_RFE_Birth_Certificate#External_Reference_Links )
jthomas
06-11 01:49 PM
I assume you mean "Be prepared for some grilling ....".
I don't see why US would care if I am returning back in a week with a valid GC. I can imagine canadians asking me if I have abandoned my canadian PR status or not.
When i came back from canada the US POE made me wait for 4 hours and asked me questions, whether i am thinking to abandon my US green card application and move to canada etc.. They will check you baggage and later after 2 hours of sincere answers they will let you in. Don't worry too much about it.
In your case you have a US GC in hand i don't know about those issues
I don't see why US would care if I am returning back in a week with a valid GC. I can imagine canadians asking me if I have abandoned my canadian PR status or not.
When i came back from canada the US POE made me wait for 4 hours and asked me questions, whether i am thinking to abandon my US green card application and move to canada etc.. They will check you baggage and later after 2 hours of sincere answers they will let you in. Don't worry too much about it.
In your case you have a US GC in hand i don't know about those issues
more...
eb3_nepa
11-06 04:30 PM
Here is the link with the clarification released on Jun 6th By Michael Aytes, Astt Director of USCIS regarding Non Cap h1B's
http://149.101.23.2/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/AC21C060606.pdf
These roles qualify for non cap H1B's
* Renewals of existing H1b's
* If are working for a not for profit institution
* If you are working for a institute of higher education ( as defined by the US education act of 1964, institutes like 2 yr and 4 year colleges and some high schools which have teacher education programs with schools of education in these colleges) or a government research institution or a company associated with the above institutions where the primary objective of the company is to supplement the mission of the institutions, example would be a company providing research assistants to a reseach medical hospital. In this case the company is not cap exempt but the job involves the institution that is cap exempt.
What kind of institution will your wife be a financial analyst in?
I am not an attorney, pls consult an attorney regarding your specific case. Hope this information helps.
My Wife, if everything works out, will be working in a Finance related field for a Health Care related service providing financial services to many many hospitals.
I was wondering if I could use the Heallth care angle for the H1b Non Cap
http://149.101.23.2/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/AC21C060606.pdf
These roles qualify for non cap H1B's
* Renewals of existing H1b's
* If are working for a not for profit institution
* If you are working for a institute of higher education ( as defined by the US education act of 1964, institutes like 2 yr and 4 year colleges and some high schools which have teacher education programs with schools of education in these colleges) or a government research institution or a company associated with the above institutions where the primary objective of the company is to supplement the mission of the institutions, example would be a company providing research assistants to a reseach medical hospital. In this case the company is not cap exempt but the job involves the institution that is cap exempt.
What kind of institution will your wife be a financial analyst in?
I am not an attorney, pls consult an attorney regarding your specific case. Hope this information helps.
My Wife, if everything works out, will be working in a Finance related field for a Health Care related service providing financial services to many many hospitals.
I was wondering if I could use the Heallth care angle for the H1b Non Cap
my2cents
06-16 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=das0]Predierock,
Can you please adivse on the following:
My wife is currently on H4.
She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.
Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.
She has a job and the company would like her join asap.
Questions are:
1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?
NO, I-485 doesn't cancel anything. H1b is approved for her sponsored by company. Basically it is status you need to maintain
2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?
Yes. i believe she can work on EAD during that period, she is in 485 pending status. and she can switch back to H1b. I-9 form needs to be updated accordingly.
We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.
Please advise folks
Can you please adivse on the following:
My wife is currently on H4.
She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.
Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.
She has a job and the company would like her join asap.
Questions are:
1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?
NO, I-485 doesn't cancel anything. H1b is approved for her sponsored by company. Basically it is status you need to maintain
2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?
Yes. i believe she can work on EAD during that period, she is in 485 pending status. and she can switch back to H1b. I-9 form needs to be updated accordingly.
We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.
Please advise folks

go_guy123
02-28 03:16 PM
Nothing to worry if you are a genuine employee of a genuine company, as most of us are! People who don't cheat need not be afraid of USCIS or IRS inquisition.
A lot of it is about harassing small businesses for documentation mistakes and levying fine.
I-9 Crackdown to Intensify with New ICE Audit Office � Talk Immigration (http://www.talkimmigration.com/non-immigrant-visas/i-9-crackdown-to-intensify-with-new-ice-audit-office)
A lot of it is about harassing small businesses for documentation mistakes and levying fine.
I-9 Crackdown to Intensify with New ICE Audit Office � Talk Immigration (http://www.talkimmigration.com/non-immigrant-visas/i-9-crackdown-to-intensify-with-new-ice-audit-office)
willIWill
07-16 01:06 PM
now this is weird... aside from the poster's main question: why does uscis want proof of *continuous employment* since the poster filed for 485? all they should care about is the future job... isnt that right? why do they want employment history?
willIWill, can you please post the exact wording on your RFE regarding that point?
Chi_shark,
Here is the second point 'verbatim':
2. Please submit proof of your continuous employment authorization/maintaining status in the U.S. from 10/1/07 to the present. Such evidence may include copies of:
• Copies of both sides of your Form 1-94 Arrival/Entry Document;
• Copies of both sides of your Form I-20A-B/I-D (F-l students and dependants);
• Copies of both sides of your Form IAP-66;
• Copies of any Form 1-797 approval notice/notice of action;
• Copies of the pages in your passport which show U.S. visas. Immigration admission stamps or other endorsements;
• Copies of any and all Employment Authorization documents issued to you by this Service.
Please provide verification of your F-l nonimmigrant status in the form of letters and transcripts from any and all colleges/universities that you have attended. The letter(s) from the educational institutions should identify your inclusive dates of attendance, if you maintained full-time student status, along with a point of contact and phone numbers for verification purposes.
Photocopies of these documents must be clear and readable. It may be necessary to use a color copier to ensure quality copies.
willIWill, can you please post the exact wording on your RFE regarding that point?
Chi_shark,
Here is the second point 'verbatim':
2. Please submit proof of your continuous employment authorization/maintaining status in the U.S. from 10/1/07 to the present. Such evidence may include copies of:
• Copies of both sides of your Form 1-94 Arrival/Entry Document;
• Copies of both sides of your Form I-20A-B/I-D (F-l students and dependants);
• Copies of both sides of your Form IAP-66;
• Copies of any Form 1-797 approval notice/notice of action;
• Copies of the pages in your passport which show U.S. visas. Immigration admission stamps or other endorsements;
• Copies of any and all Employment Authorization documents issued to you by this Service.
Please provide verification of your F-l nonimmigrant status in the form of letters and transcripts from any and all colleges/universities that you have attended. The letter(s) from the educational institutions should identify your inclusive dates of attendance, if you maintained full-time student status, along with a point of contact and phone numbers for verification purposes.
Photocopies of these documents must be clear and readable. It may be necessary to use a color copier to ensure quality copies.
sumansk
09-26 05:21 PM
Is it possible that for people whose app is not system might have been rejected.But even if that is rejected then it shud be in the system...right ????
No comments:
Post a Comment