Thursday, June 9, 2011

pics of ghosts and demons

pics of ghosts and demons. are afraid of the ghost of
  • are afraid of the ghost of



  • vicks_don
    07-31 03:21 PM
    As far as i know. Once you work on EAD your visa status is lost and u need to get Advance Parole for re entry. But how would this be notified to INS is something i am not sure. But its safer to get AP if EAD has been used for work.
    I heard some cases where if for some reason EAD cannot be renewed you can come back to h4 status.





    pics of ghosts and demons. demons and ghosts as an erree
  • demons and ghosts as an erree



  • ita
    10-31 11:52 AM
    Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?

    Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.

    Thank you.





    pics of ghosts and demons. with ghosts and demons in
  • with ghosts and demons in



  • puja101
    07-11 01:24 PM
    I received RFE today that says" your application contained form I-693 in which the required TB skin test was not conducted. Please note there may be conflicting information on some published form I-693 instructions regarding when the chest X ray Report should be performed. It is required only when the TB skin test indicates a reaction equal to greater than 5 mm, or when the reason for why the TB skin test is medically inappropriate to perform has been annotated on theform I-693. Please submit a newly completed form I-693 indicating the results of the required skin test.

    On Form I-485 Part3 C list present and past membership in or affliation with every organization, fund.......If none, write "NONE" or include name of organization.....Provide your answer on the photocopy of FormI-485 (enclosed) with your signiture and the date next to your answer"

    I did TB skin test in 2007 that came negative and it appears to me, civil surgeon did not updated results on I-693 form. Today, I got sealed envelop from doctor and she has updated TB test results conducted in 2007 on new I-693 form. Is that ok or I need to do new TB skin test? Please let me know.

    On checking copy of original I-485, I had answered Part3 C with "NON" instead of "NONE".I have few questions on this:

    1.Visa Office did not enclose photo copy of Form I-485 as was stated in the RFE letter.Should I send photo copy of original I-485 with correction and signiture on it?

    2. Do I need to send them only this page of Form I-485 or complete I-485 form?
    Please help.





    pics of ghosts and demons. One Hundred Stories of Demons
  • One Hundred Stories of Demons



  • saimrathi
    07-03 11:20 AM
    Well, here are the thoughts.

    American Govt only listens when it sees an economic impact. Get thousands of such workers to not work a day, I am sure it would mean a huge economic impact. This is sending a signal that we dont tolerate this "pseudo-slavery" and that today we dont work a day but tomorrow we will be forced to leave this country (I know already several people who have done that and it is becoming more and more common for people to abstain from coming to this land of opportunity as the system is now less favorable)

    If hundreds of thousands dont go to work, congress, corporates, press - the whole gamut would become sensitive to the issue. This is one way you can get them to lobby for our demands.

    Taking out rally is also a very good way of doing it however if you did this in one place, the turnout will not be as impressive. Doing it in multiple cities needs an organization.

    Bottomline, whatever you do, show solidarity, resolve, unity. That has never happened within this affected group of workers.

    Sure, skip a day of work.. only to come back the next day and have two days worth of work lying on your desk, and one less vacation day...



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. a ghost/spirit/demon quot;get
  • a ghost/spirit/demon quot;get



  • plshelpme
    09-22 12:04 PM
    my labor is in audit. how long does it take to clear?





    pics of ghosts and demons. Ghost And Demons
  • Ghost And Demons



  • andy garcia
    07-18 10:08 AM
    Hello all, my lawyer is charging $600 for EAD (including uscis fees), I heard from one of my friends that EAD can be applied by yourself.

    Has anyone done that?
    Is it easy to do that?

    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. Ghosts, and Demons.
  • Ghosts, and Demons.



  • Thiru
    09-22 08:51 PM
    My AP was approved on Sep2. Still awaiting the AP in mail.

    Which Service Center TSC or NSC????





    pics of ghosts and demons. Japanese Ghosts and Demons
  • Japanese Ghosts and Demons



  • kandhu
    01-02 02:27 PM
    Hi Everybody,

    I know that nobody has an answer for my question, but still i would like to get the views/inputs from the seniors here , who have experience with USCIS.

    When do you think a person with PD of Nov 2007 ,EB3 from India, would be able to file for 485??

    Welcome to the GC journey!

    My GUESS is atleast 5 to 8 years with the current laws.
    (I may be too optimisic. It may be even 10+ years !)

    I know one of the things that IV is figting for is to apply for I485 even when the dates are not current. (This is just one of the many things that IV is fighting for. Review the below thread for detailed info)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16298&highlight=year

    So please continue to Support & Contribute to IV.

    Hope you have a less wait time.



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons
  • Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons



  • kumar1
    02-01 01:06 PM
    Start doing AmWay or QuickStar. That is the best thing a person can do !!!!!!





    pics of ghosts and demons. than one ghostly admirer.
  • than one ghostly admirer.



  • optimist578
    12-28 09:51 AM
    To my understanding, if a person holding EAD is allowed to change jobs, he is not really tied to any particular employer. But the job description according to the I-485 form should hold true to anything you do till it is approved.
    I am not sure if you can take a leave of absence, though. My hunch, would be 'no'. I am also in a similar situation and looking for some advice. Let me know, if you find an answer.

    Thank You.

    All the gurus on this forum,
    I have this questions and I have feeling some of you are considering doijng this;;;;

    My I-140 and 485 was concurrently filed in Dec2002. I-140 got approved. 485 is pending.
    As i decided that this GC process should not hold me captive i went ahead made plans for my MBA education. Now I have an admission from INSEAD france for classes starting 2007.
    IF my employer gives me Pesonal Leave of Abscene for one year....without pay
    can I take off for studies without impacting the GCprocess?

    Since I will be moving out of my residenec should I inform the INS of a new address friends) so that they can send EAD/AP etc..

    I would love to connect to anyone who is similar situation......

    PLEASE respond
    :(



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. of real demons and ghosts
  • of real demons and ghosts



  • bbabu
    05-16 01:36 AM
    Hi Guys..

    If any body in Toronto wanna stay connected to exchange updates / views / thoughts ... update your info here ..

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0At_-QiCf2s65dG13S1VvYTRGaXcwUXMzbTR4UTV4MXc&hl=en&authkey=CNzNssgD

    ~BBabu





    pics of ghosts and demons. Angels, Ghosts amp; Demons
  • Angels, Ghosts amp; Demons



  • monikainusa
    03-20 11:07 AM
    don't know where I should put my request. My husband is on H1B visa ...and I was on H4 .I went India but my H4 was rejected. I don't know what to do...is USCIS also going to reject my husband H1B .. please help



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. Japanese Demons and Ghosts,
  • Japanese Demons and Ghosts,



  • sanbaj
    02-20 10:12 AM
    Your lawyer or any competent lawyer should be able to interfile your application. The lawyer has to write a letter to USCIS along with the original approval notice of the newly approved but older PD I140. As per today's EB2/EB3 PD scenario, interfile is the best option for you. Earlier PD transfers ruled when EB2 PD used to be ahead of EB3 PD. Now, EB2 PD is Unavailable. Again, get a competent lawyer who has extensive experience in this particular issue.

    The following thread has most of the information and knowledge you would need: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912&highlight=transfer.

    Best of luck !!





    pics of ghosts and demons. What are ghosts (demons,
  • What are ghosts (demons,



  • snowshoe
    01-01 09:00 AM
    I just returned from my 4 days cruise with a stop at Calica, Mexico. Here is my experience with the Customs and Border Patrol officer at the Port of Miami:

    I told him that we had applied for green card and handed him the original AP approval notices. He went through our passports to look at our visa stamps. He pointed out that the Visa stamps in our passports had expired, he asked me if I still work with the same company, I answered "Yes" and handed him our new H1 extension approval notices. He looked at the documents (guess looked at name and validity dates) and then took all the documents to another officer.

    After returning to his desk he justed entered some data into their system (I think our passport numbers) and told us we were good to go. He did not take our AP notices and did not issue new I-94.

    (while embarkation the Carnival staff had looked at our AP notices and hence had not asked for our old I-94s).

    I wish all of us a very happy new year.



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. Real Ghost and Demon Hauntings
  • Real Ghost and Demon Hauntings



  • sanjay02
    08-04 03:00 PM
    Dude whats the consulting company name? If you want to land your employer in soup send his details to Dept of labor at "info@dol.gov"





    pics of ghosts and demons. Ghosts, Spirits, amp; Demons 4
  • Ghosts, Spirits, amp; Demons 4



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 04:36 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    who gave me red mark?

    somebody gave red mark...what happened???



    more...


    pics of ghosts and demons. Ghosts, Spirits, amp; Demons 3
  • Ghosts, Spirits, amp; Demons 3



  • rsayed
    08-22 11:25 AM
    i APPLIED ON 7th July...
    NO news

    I applied on 7th July too - Receipt Date - 8th July - Notice Date - 9th July, 2008.

    Paper-filed through my firm's lawyer - nothing so far!

    Tried calling USCIS a few times - don't know whom to beleive - once, I was told an IO has not been assigned to my case. The other two times, they said, they're processing cases filed before April 2008 and I'll have to wait another 82-90 days!!!

    Which doesn't sound true - coz' I know friends who filed in June/Jul - who got their approvals.

    So, I'm compelled to logically arrive at one conclusion - USCIS is in a mess...through and through!!!

    It's like the BLACK HOLE - No one knows what goes on in there - once, your app is in - only a miracle can get it out...

    Sorry - just venting my frustrations...think I should go jog and drain myself silly...!!! :mad:





    pics of ghosts and demons. ghosts and demons.
  • ghosts and demons.



  • pani_6
    03-20 09:57 AM
    Ok move over Prez elections..what happens in 09 after the Prez election..the current senate is the same..which refuses to pass any immi bill..just because the Prez elections will get over this year..why are we expecting that next year any bill will pass??..

    So Lobby , more lobbying and extreme lobbying..is the way to go..!!I dont see any other way out;)





    pics of ghosts and demons. Ghosts and Demons
  • Ghosts and Demons



  • jsb
    01-21 09:07 AM
    hi dionysus
    i got this from some requirement agencies

    If it really has some source of information (and is not a pure rumour), then it may come out as some kind of order that PD cutoff dates can only be moved forward (i.e. no retrogression). We all know, moving dates like a yoyo does not make any sense. It only tells that decision makers over there just don't know what they are doing. This order might force them to think and work before issuing new cutoff dates.





    apnair2002
    04-06 07:04 AM
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12175475/





    sreeraghu
    10-14 02:49 PM
    one of my friends took insurance for his parents from

    http://.org/page3.html

    covers PRE-EXISITING Conditions as well



    No comments:

    Post a Comment