Wednesday, June 8, 2011

music staff tattoo

music staff tattoo. tattoo removal research:
  • tattoo removal research:



  • Img
    10-19 08:20 AM
    Apparantly checks are not accpted any more.


    C. Personal Check in Mail:

    Begining Oct 18 2007, we are not accepting paper checks in the mail for an indefinate amount of time. If you have already sent the check before Oct 18 2007, we will accept it and encash it. Please contribute funds electronically using the Paypal or Google checkout links above. Thank you for your contributions and sorry for the inconvenience.

    RK





    music staff tattoo. music staff tattoo designs.
  • music staff tattoo designs.



  • gc_check
    02-22 08:07 PM
    http://competeamerica.org/news/media_coverage/2006_02/20060222_rno.html





    music staff tattoo. music staff tattoo designs.
  • music staff tattoo designs.



  • sukhwinderd
    09-11 10:55 AM
    i am not sure if my lawyer has the receipts. my case was sent on 6.29.2007 and received on july 2nd.
    i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
    from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.





    music staff tattoo. A little more detail:
  • A little more detail:



  • santb1975
    03-09 11:06 PM
    I talked to attorney Murthy about this issue a few weeks ago. My 140 was approved July 2007. The salary I currently make 485 is 10K less than the salary mentioned on my Labor. I work for a speciality Pharma company with steady revenues. They are a public company as well. Two years ago my company Attorney(Fragomen) and my HR said that should not be a problem since GC is for a future position etc. When I checked with Attorney Murthy she said that is true but if you get a strict immigration officer he can say that the prevailing wage determination for your job was done two years ago and you are still not making that money. She said it is better to make the $$ mentioned on my labor now. I am going to ask my company attorney the same question and see what he says. I have a lot of respect for my company's attorney



    more...


    music staff tattoo. 4 star tattoo
  • 4 star tattoo



  • tikka
    05-31 01:06 PM
    Confirmation Number: 56Y67421A1299244L.

    thank you

    anyone else?





    music staff tattoo. Their eyes tattooed.
  • Their eyes tattooed.



  • tuhin
    07-16 01:36 PM
    Thanks deecha.. I will keep the gang in loop... The future role will be of a chief architect. So I believe it is aligned with my current labor application. But can I even move using an EAD (hence dropping my H1) and then file my EB2 in the new company? The reason I am confused is, we used an H1 b visa to file the labor, not sure if a labor can be filed using an EAD.



    more...


    music staff tattoo. Tiger Tattoo Gallery No.33652
  • Tiger Tattoo Gallery No.33652



  • nzhind
    07-11 10:07 AM
    I recently got this job at a check printing (http://www.chequeprint.ca/check-printing.php) company in the US. They create custom made business checks (http://www.chequeprint.ca/check-printing.php). The catch is that i need to take care of all my visa procedures myself. What are the procedures involved with regard to medical exams? Can anybody please help me out with this?





    music staff tattoo. of music they are going to
  • of music they are going to



  • eldrick
    08-16 01:53 PM
    Initially, when lawyer sent the documents for signature, they said we should send a $745 dollars check for spouse's form fees. So, my husband asked HR if he's gonna pay for this but HR told him no need they are gonna cover it.

    But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.

    Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.

    My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?

    Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.

    Please help. Thanks



    more...


    music staff tattoo. Why I#39;ll never get tattoos on
  • Why I#39;ll never get tattoos on



  • TheColonial
    04-27 01:35 AM
    SDL is not really that confusing at all.
    I never said it was. What I am saying is that it's off topic considering what he wants to achieve.


    And he will have to learn it at one time or another, and why limit a program to one OS.
    He will? Why?


    DirectX/OpenGL can be used in a windowed environment
    Again, that's got nothing to do with the desire to learn Win32.


    so even if you just want to do Win32 stuff DirectX can enhance it.
    And so can using the WPF in .NET, but how does that help with learning Win32?





    music staff tattoo. The evolution of tattoos is as
  • The evolution of tattoos is as



  • rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.



    more...


    music staff tattoo. smoke tattoos
  • smoke tattoos



  • das0
    06-16 02:44 PM
    Predierock,

    Can you please adivse on the following:

    My wife is currently on H4.

    She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.

    Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.

    She has a job and the company would like her join asap.

    Questions are:

    1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?

    2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?

    We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.

    Please advise folks.





    music staff tattoo. my life without tattoos…
  • my life without tattoos…



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-05 04:04 PM
    If you see the link I submitted earlier today, it is a reality that most voters are fed up with their representatives. From what I hear all the time, it seems the tendency is that people will vote against incumbents, regardless of which part they represent. Typically whoever is coming fresh - Dems or GOP - would be more sensitive to citizens problem and would think twice before voting for something in spite of thousands of pledges and calls against it. In my view, not necessarily Democrats would control the House, but even if turns out that is the case, it may not help us a lot. The truth is that if many incumbents get kicked out, that would be a powerful message that voters out there are not happy with directions they are taking, mainly on immigration, and therefore a bill on our behalf may continue to be dragged down further, because I strongly believe that many fresh reps would think twice to vote when phones are ringing non stop.

    I am sorry if that is sad, but that is the truth.
    I would like to discuss two issues

    1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.

    2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))

    It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?



    more...


    music staff tattoo. music staff tattoo designs.
  • music staff tattoo designs.



  • gc_75
    07-17 08:58 PM
    As far as I know, nobody is disputing that.:)

    just wanted to confirm one thing again ..does this mean we should definitely be getting our EAD's ??





    music staff tattoo. EÖB getting his tattoo on his
  • EÖB getting his tattoo on his



  • FebPerm
    11-24 08:32 PM
    Hi,
    Do we have to go through each and every decision of AAO by clicking on the dates or else Is there any efficient way to do that.
    Thanks



    more...


    music staff tattoo. of adornments like tattoos
  • of adornments like tattoos



  • ras
    08-14 11:28 PM
    Starting this thread to track the number of people who applied Multiple 485





    music staff tattoo. MUSTANG LOGO TATTOO
  • MUSTANG LOGO TATTOO



  • kak1978
    10-26 02:58 PM
    I gave you green .. be happy .. and keep helping others

    Well, thank you. I am returning the favour.



    more...


    music staff tattoo. Check out Alex#39;s music here.
  • Check out Alex#39;s music here.



  • apb
    08-17 10:03 PM
    See all of you in rally !.

    And you will there with your friend...//wink.. correct.





    music staff tattoo. music staff tattoos.
  • music staff tattoos.



  • arnet
    09-15 01:18 PM
    if they take the bill, they might listen to us and include our provisions in this bill because our provisions are part of the CIR bill which they passed it.

    but they will make changes to 'secure act' and pass it in such a way it goes to conference committee (big chance of this going because senate wants 370 miles fence, house wants 700miles) and they wont have time for that committee now, so they will work on it next yr after elections. again after elections, it is diff game as you said. anyhow we caught in the middle of their game.


    Now that the "Secure Fence Act" has been approved in the house, will senate take on this bill and pass its own version? Has there been any indication at all from the senate leadership that they intend to pass something similar and if so, when? The reason I ask is that I strongly believe that if this bill were to taken on by the senate then our friendly senators like Specter might include some relief for us. This is the only chance I can see this year and next year is a whole different ball game.





    music staff tattoo. Music Tattoo
  • Music Tattoo



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    10-10 10:36 AM
    When a person is on H1B with a multi-national company, he/she is an full-time employee of its U.S division and has nothing to do with the company's overseas SBU's. Even if the employee has worked at overseas division and later moved to U.S on H1B, USCIS considers the employee to have been hired fresh due to difficulty the company faced in hiring an qualified American in U.S.

    Your husband is allowed to stay in U.S (until validity of H1B) as long as you do not resign your job in U.S. But if you move to India permanently to work at your company's Indian subsidary you are automatically considered to have resigned your job in U.S. At this point your H1B becomes invalid as soon as you leave U.S and thereby your husband's H4 becomes invalid too. If he stays in U.S despite this (without changing to an alternate visa) he will be accruing out-of-status stay which will allow DHS to ban him from U.S for 3-10 years.





    intezar2005
    04-21 09:59 AM
    My appointment date was Apr 02 and they received my documents on March 30th. I kept calling the ph # given on their website after nth try , I was able to talk to one lady on 15 th april, she said it has been only 4 working days for embassy since they received my application, and it will take couple weeks more to get my passport renewed, if it does not require additional processing.

    I used epassportphoto website to get 3.5X3.5 pics





    senthil
    07-26 01:53 PM
    wow this was really fast. can u furnish some details like
    country / EB category / PD etc for our info. good luck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment