Wednesday, June 8, 2011

happy birthday cat cards

happy birthday cat cards. I got her a cat card.
  • I got her a cat card.



  • waitnwatch
    05-17 10:44 PM
    That is true. This thing called "special handling" in common parlance is, thank god, not a hot topic of discussion. I hope this clause doesn't get weeded out given the current scenario where they have killed F4. I really wonder if "highly skilled" legal immigrants would ultimately get any benefit out of this bill. Limboland is where many people are - and at the end of the day you still get to live in Limboland and become its citizens by default.

    My two cents! :( :(





    happy birthday cat cards. happy birthday from the
  • happy birthday from the



  • kamal
    08-04 02:27 PM
    Hi,

    I started working for my employer last year on H1b. I've also singed employee agreement contract which stated to work for my employer for a period of 1 year (2080 hrs). It also states that in case of improper termination of the contract, the employee is reponsible for the damages caused.

    My employer is based in Texas and I am working in california.

    After working for my employer for a client about 6 months, I've got an offer from the same client for a permanent position and that I need to transfer my h1 inorder to accept the offer.I transfered my H1.

    Since then my employer is trying to scare me with notices through mails. My friends has told me not to accept either mail/phone from my employer. My employer tried to reach me several times through mail/email/phone but couldn't.

    Recently one of my room mates accepted a letter from an unknown person (through my employer's advocate) without my knowledge. The mail is a NOT legal notice but a printed document stating the breach of employee agreement handed by a person.

    The letter stated the same thing which is present in the employee agreement that in case of improper termination, the employee has to pay for the damages. The damages in the letter include the damages over $10,000 incurred by my employer as a result of the termination of contract.

    It has also stated in case I do not pay for the damamges, my employer has no choice but to persue with the arbitration method of resolving this issue.

    The same thing I shared with few of my friends and I had mixed responses. One was insisting to pay for the damages in order for a smooth transition. The other has told me to post in this forum to get valuable advice from the members.

    Another friend has told me not to bother as my employer also breached the general labour acts such as not paying for me while on bench, taking fees for the filing of h1,not paying for the medical insurance (as stated in the employment agreement). I dont know how to proceed in this regard.

    I've the following queries it would be great if I could get some answers/discussions/advice on the same.

    1. Is my employer really trying to scare me so that I can pay them for the damamges?

    2. Or is my employer completely confident about the breach of agreement and indeed heading for legal action?

    3. If so how would I approach from here?

    4. Has anybody similar experiences with their employers?

    5. Is it advisable to send any such letters (as my employer did) stating the breach of agreement by my employer (such as not paying while on bench etc) ?

    6. Should I wait till I get any legal notices from my employer? (I am very much scared about this and I should'nt regret in future that I didn't react to it).





    happy birthday cat cards. cards birthday funny
  • cards birthday funny



  • aug2007
    02-24 12:02 AM
    I'm in sixth year of H1. Also have EAD for more than 2 years but not used. Also, have valid AP (approved in Dec 2009). My I140 is approved more than a year back and I485 is pending since August 2007.

    I'm going to lose my job next week. So, I've sent I9 to switch from H1 to EAD.

    I'm looking for new job. But couldn't find any matching job so far as per my EB3 labor (PD oct 2004). But there are lot of full time positions that matches my EB3 labor. My employer is saying that he will cancel the I140, if I go to another company using AC21. What should I do to avoid any issue with my pending I485, if my current employer withdraws/cancells approved I140. Should I not inform my current employer about the job change till I file AC21? Or is it not a good idea to move to new employer as my current employer will cancel approved I140?

    I dont have the copy of I140 approval notice. Is this required in the future for rest of the GC Process?

    Can I travel out of the country without the job? Will it cause any issue at the Port of Entry, if I use AP to enter US (but currently doesn't have the job in hand)? Please advice.





    happy birthday cat cards. Megumi says quot;Happy Birthday
  • Megumi says quot;Happy Birthday



  • wandmaker
    02-11 12:21 PM
    My online I-140 status shows the case cannot be found. The receipt date for my i-140 is current. What should I do? Anybody seen this issue.

    Lot of applications filed during July 2007 fiasco had the same issues, eventually the online system got synced over a period of time. If you have a hard copy of the notice with you, don't worry about the online system - it is out of date sometime. For your personal satisfaction, Call USCIS to find out whether the case is really in their internal system.



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. happy birthday catquot;
  • happy birthday catquot;



  • ksairi
    08-16 02:38 PM
    Please advice





    happy birthday cat cards. ,ecard happy birthday cat
  • ,ecard happy birthday cat



  • waitforevergc
    09-04 02:05 PM
    People:

    Please pray that EB2I becomes 2008 :)

    I desperately want to file for i-485 and get EAD since my job is in shaky ground.

    Please pray for me folks.



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. Congratulatory card on
  • Congratulatory card on



  • red200
    09-04 02:06 PM
    missed the july , august 2007 deadline by 2 weeks, even when my PD was way before that.
    Hope PD comes to 2007, Life would be lot easier





    happy birthday cat cards. Happy Birthday Card
  • Happy Birthday Card



  • gcpool
    03-26 01:14 PM
    How did you come to this conclusion?

    I will go first: 50%

    :p



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. Happy Birthday Card
  • Happy Birthday Card



  • abhijitp
    06-21 01:59 AM
    In case the I-485 is filed concurrently with I-140 or on the basis of a I-140 "pending approval", if the "I-140" is rejected (say because it was incorrectly classified as EB-2 when it should have been EB-3), then is the I-485 also automatically rejected? (My guess: YES)

    If this happens to you, does this mean you may not be able to resubmit I-485 if your "priority date" is not current at the time you came to know it got rejected? (My guess: YES... and this is a scary scenario.)

    Finally, if the I-140 (EB2) is mentions the requirement to be "BS + 5 years of post BS experience", but the the reviewing officer thinks that the 140 application is not supported by "proper" evidence of 5 years of progressive post BS experience.... then would it generate an RFE or would it straightaway cause a rejection of the I-140?

    Experts, please comment. I may have to face this scenario.

    Thanks!

    Abhijit
    Contribution so far: $100





    happy birthday cat cards. happy birthday card for
  • happy birthday card for



  • GcInLimbo
    12-01 11:45 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    H1B extension was denied in Feb 2009 after almost 2 and half years of processing.

    ??: H-1B ext denied?

    I spoke to my lawyer and he said it shouldn't be a problem.

    Once again thank you very much for your response.



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. Cat#39;s Meow Card
  • Cat#39;s Meow Card



  • Joey Foley
    May 18th, 2005, 04:23 PM
    Yeah, but if I cleaned the sensor and lenses what else could it be?
    Clean the sensor again?





    happy birthday cat cards. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • deardar
    09-14 03:38 PM
    i hear as if some aliens are speaking .



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. Funny Happy Birthday Cards For
  • Funny Happy Birthday Cards For



  • rajuram
    06-19 09:42 PM
    Before posting, please ask yourself if it is worth taking the risk when all you have to do is to wait for months to get travel documents. It is a personal decision!!!





    happy birthday cat cards. Window Box Cat Card
  • Window Box Cat Card



  • hary536
    05-20 03:51 PM
    Hi, Thanks for the reply.
    In my company, even though everyone works 32 hrs, they are still considered full-time, as we keep receiving the regular full-time benefits.
    So in that case, do they still have to file an Amendment? If incase, they file amendment,then do they file just LCA amendment or H1B amendment.

    Also, if instead of working 32 hrs, if they allow me to work 40 hrs, but reduce my annual salary but maintain higher than the prevailing wage, then also do they need to
    file an amendment? If yes, which H1B or LCA or both?

    Can you pls move this post to the "Ask an Attorney" section, so that i can get a reply from any attorney also?

    1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".

    2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.

    3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.

    Have a good day!

    ________________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. Colourful Cat Birthday Card
  • Colourful Cat Birthday Card



  • jsb
    12-31 10:59 AM
    Dear friends,

    My h1 is valid till Dec 2009. H1 stamping is expired in passport in Oct 2007.
    My AP is approved. I am planning to travel in Jan 2008. Can I us AP to reenter in Feb 2008 and continue working on H1 or do I have to use EAD to work?

    Thanks
    MOnica
    Not sure. AP allows to enter the contry because your AOS is pending. In the meantime until decision on your AOS made, you work on whatever status (H1, EAD etc.). As your H1 stamp has expired, you might need to use EAD.





    happy birthday cat cards. free irthday christian cards
  • free irthday christian cards



  • chanduv23
    03-15 07:08 AM
    A lot of people do different things on h1b. It is upto you to carefully report your taxes. As long as you don't get a 1099, it is at your discretion on how to report whatever money has been earned.

    The reason why h1b is not supposed to earn income from other sources is because h1b workers are supposed to work only for sponsering employers. But things like apartment referals, gift checks, stock money, etc... has nothing to do with you not working for your employer.



    more...


    happy birthday cat cards. best free raunchy irthday
  • best free raunchy irthday



  • GCBy3000
    05-18 09:22 AM
    I think employer should bear the full cost of H1B and H1B extension. It is illegal for the employer to get that money from employee.





    happy birthday cat cards. Click on jazz cat card to see
  • Click on jazz cat card to see



  • raysaikat
    07-30 07:18 PM
    I am stuck out side of US for my name check for last 9 months when I applied for my H-1. I have approved I 140. is there any way I can file my I 1485 and Advance parole or any thing to get back into US.

    Some one has told me that I can use consular processing but have no idea about that.

    Please help me and let me know what are possible options for me to return to US.

    You cannot file I-485 unless you are physically present in the US. You can request a consular processing; i.e., for getting the green card when your PD is current, you will have to be in your home country where the IO in the US consulate will interview you (just like H1-B interview) and make a decision regarding whether to give you green card or not. Applying for CP or anything else connected to GC will not make you eligible to enter US. You must have a visa (or green card) for that.





    happy birthday cat cards. happy birthday from the cat
  • happy birthday from the cat



  • rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.





    pandu_hawaldar
    09-09 01:04 PM
    looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?





    mzafar125
    08-19 12:13 PM
    relax until the new biometrics notice comes. Chances are it never will. The CSR you spoke to probably did'nt read/know the new rules.

    I called USCIS again today and spoke to a IO, they stated that the biometrics had expired and that I should simply wait for the new request. I tried to argue with them that the register stated that they should use what they have in their database. They stated that I have to go for my biometrics and there was nothing else they could do about it. I then asked them if everything else had cleared and they stated that they were only waiting for my biometrics at this stage.

    The funny thing is that I submitted a referral since my application was outside of the processing times. The referral stated that biometrics were missing. Now if I had not filed my referral USCIS would have simply just sat on my application until god know when. I am going to write a letter and get someone over at USCIS to listen to me. An uphill battle but it's better than just relying on USCIS.

    Does anyone know how long biometrics are valid for ?

    Good Luck folks, hope this nighmare ends soon

    Priority date 10/2002
    i-140 approved in 1/2007
    EB3, ROW



    No comments:

    Post a Comment