p0intblank
Oct 5, 05:48 PM
These new features sound awesome, especially the ability to resize a text box. Also the imroved search functionality will be a god send for me, as I use it very much.
bchreng
Mar 31, 05:29 PM
Hey guys, my screen was full of fingerprints so I wiped it off with my shirt and now it feels sticky when swiping. I also didn't use any cleaning solution. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas on how to make the surface smooth again?
crackbookpro
Apr 13, 11:45 AM
Trying to tell y'all... the Verizon iPhone released in February may truly have switched up the game.
Apple & Verizon came together, and will make LTE work within the iPhone sooner than later, and AT&T is playing catch-up within their entire layout of LTE.
If there is indeed a wait on the iPhone 5(no June/July release), I'd expect it coming with LTE in the 1st quarter of 2012, or possibly this fall. Apple is making COIN on the iPhone 4, and the next big thing is - LTE(4G).
Apple is playing this smart as usual... Or this all could be a rumor, and the iPhone 5 will be here in a couple months for a 'normal' launch update, and the iPhone 6 will be the first to introduce LTE in 2012.
I really don't know... but I do think Apple is playing the Ace of Spades, and may hold on for a new release of the iPhone 4(especially in Verizon's case - Feb '11) before the market, and more emphatically, Verizon's market adoption is seen & heard... Think about it... Apple releases the Verizon iPhone in February, then 4 months later releases a new iPhone - there is some bad business going on there.
Apple is playing the cards right... just not for the consumer. :cool:
Apple & Verizon came together, and will make LTE work within the iPhone sooner than later, and AT&T is playing catch-up within their entire layout of LTE.
If there is indeed a wait on the iPhone 5(no June/July release), I'd expect it coming with LTE in the 1st quarter of 2012, or possibly this fall. Apple is making COIN on the iPhone 4, and the next big thing is - LTE(4G).
Apple is playing this smart as usual... Or this all could be a rumor, and the iPhone 5 will be here in a couple months for a 'normal' launch update, and the iPhone 6 will be the first to introduce LTE in 2012.
I really don't know... but I do think Apple is playing the Ace of Spades, and may hold on for a new release of the iPhone 4(especially in Verizon's case - Feb '11) before the market, and more emphatically, Verizon's market adoption is seen & heard... Think about it... Apple releases the Verizon iPhone in February, then 4 months later releases a new iPhone - there is some bad business going on there.
Apple is playing the cards right... just not for the consumer. :cool:
jrko
Apr 7, 09:58 AM
I'll jump on NAP mode a bit later.
Just put a drill bit through my middle finger (tore straight through and took some bone with it as well :() whilst wiring the house network up. Having a rest.
BTW itunes drive is in PPC but my apple tv says i need itunes 10.2 to stream. downloaded 10.2 and it needs OSX 10.5
Is there a way around that? if not why is 10.5 so flaming expensive?
Just put a drill bit through my middle finger (tore straight through and took some bone with it as well :() whilst wiring the house network up. Having a rest.
BTW itunes drive is in PPC but my apple tv says i need itunes 10.2 to stream. downloaded 10.2 and it needs OSX 10.5
Is there a way around that? if not why is 10.5 so flaming expensive?
more...
rudolf
Apr 14, 07:00 PM
This question belongs in one of the programming forums:
http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142
http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142
ECUpirate44
Feb 8, 08:37 PM
How do I get the cool weather widgets like that?
New to Apple Computers! On my first one now and wanna do a little bit of customizing it! I just bought it Saturday!
He did it with an app called geektool. It takes a little know how to do, but there are plenty of dummy proof guides on youtube.
I used to use geektool until I got a few Kernal panics and I noticed my mac taking a performance hit from it. Be careful when your messing with system tweaks!
New to Apple Computers! On my first one now and wanna do a little bit of customizing it! I just bought it Saturday!
He did it with an app called geektool. It takes a little know how to do, but there are plenty of dummy proof guides on youtube.
I used to use geektool until I got a few Kernal panics and I noticed my mac taking a performance hit from it. Be careful when your messing with system tweaks!
more...
lPHONE
Feb 20, 03:55 PM
I has 4.

Kobe Bryant will be
more...

Kobe Bryant VI new shoes black

This is the nike zoom kobe vi
more...

Kobe Bryant becomes the first

Kobe Bryant 6 Zoom Black
more...

nike kobe bryant vi los

Nike Zoom Kobe Bryant Mens
more...

Kobe Bryant VI 2011 New shoes

New Kobe Bryant Shoes .
more...

Kobe Bryant Pictures

Kobe VI Basketball Shoes White

Kobe Bryant Vi Shoes.
vong
Oct 10, 07:57 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/33duixg.jpg
i need to buy candy bar :(
i need to buy candy bar :(
more...
Kev052683
Dec 28, 08:39 AM
Lights for shelf (cross post Ikea)
Did you get the lights at IKEA too? Looks good!
Did you get the lights at IKEA too? Looks good!
michaelrjohnson
Aug 13, 03:20 PM
very nice concept.
more...
mdelvecchio
Mar 25, 11:16 AM
Seriously, the iOS maps app is so unreliable. Sometimes it's super fast and sometimes (i.e. whenever I really need it quickly) it lags so bad, doesn't load maps or traffic info, takes forever to get directions, etc, and basically makes me want to throw my iPhone out the window. The maps app needs a serious reliability overhaul.
Also, what is so bad about the iOS notification system? I just hit "Close" if I don't care about a notification at that time.
yep thats what im talkin about. maps take too long to load, or are missing, the search input hangs on me as i input, theres no built-in spoken turn-by-turn, etc.. some of this may be network, but some is iOS.
id much rather have a better maps app than worry about notifications.
Also, what is so bad about the iOS notification system? I just hit "Close" if I don't care about a notification at that time.
yep thats what im talkin about. maps take too long to load, or are missing, the search input hangs on me as i input, theres no built-in spoken turn-by-turn, etc.. some of this may be network, but some is iOS.
id much rather have a better maps app than worry about notifications.
kustardking
Mar 22, 05:29 PM
Hi. Thanks yet again for all the advice. I've learned more about pricing from this thread the last 2 days, than I did all my years at school. If I can be a pig and ask for a little more advice. I'd like to show an example of what I've been doing for a client who owns a music studio/music school. They have me design cd packaging for their artists, that they then send to Oasis for print. The one on the right has already gone to print and the artist was very happy with the end result. The one on the left is near finished. I'm ashamed to say I charged the same low hourly figure for this work as well. What do you think this kind of work is worth; if I may ask? Thanks :)
The blue lettering is way too strong and doesn't match the constipated look of the artist. I expect the constipated look is actually supposed to be serious grandpa gangster, but the fonts are way too blunt in form and color and make his awkward portrait look that much more, well, awkward, because they don't provide any atmosphere. Also, if your crop marks are correct, the inside edge of the song roster on the back is in serious risk of falling into the fold, and the gray spine isn't wide enough.
The sunset-fields cover looks overly flat and has no dynamism despite the calligraphic title and fantasy world circle. The pieces on the cover look like oil and water - standing apart, not mixing, not supporting one another.
The blue lettering is way too strong and doesn't match the constipated look of the artist. I expect the constipated look is actually supposed to be serious grandpa gangster, but the fonts are way too blunt in form and color and make his awkward portrait look that much more, well, awkward, because they don't provide any atmosphere. Also, if your crop marks are correct, the inside edge of the song roster on the back is in serious risk of falling into the fold, and the gray spine isn't wide enough.
The sunset-fields cover looks overly flat and has no dynamism despite the calligraphic title and fantasy world circle. The pieces on the cover look like oil and water - standing apart, not mixing, not supporting one another.
more...
AppleDroid
Apr 20, 04:02 PM
Great news for Apple as far as iOS implementation but comparing including iPod touch doesn't really seem like a fair comparison since Android isn't on any PMP devices.
So as it stands, correct me if I'm wrong, but:
1. Mobile PHONES, Android > iOS
2. Include tablets and PMP iOS > Android by a good margin
So as it stands, correct me if I'm wrong, but:
1. Mobile PHONES, Android > iOS
2. Include tablets and PMP iOS > Android by a good margin
Lennholm
Apr 29, 04:12 AM
So Samsung believed Apple was violating it's patents all this time but decided to do nothing about it. Now that they have been pushed they decide to act. Sounds to me they are trying to find whatever they can to bite back at Apple.
Well it could be that they thought they had a mutual understanding with Apple that they could borrow some technologies from each other but now that Apple choose to sue (Apple waited too you know, the Galaxy S wasn't exactly launched two weeks ago) Samsung is not gonna let it slide. I'm not commenting on the validity of the claim but I want to point out that people should remember that patents aren't only for the tangible things we consumers see, like the similarities between iOS and Touchwiz, but also the transparent to us consumers- under the hood technology, for which Samsung holds lots of patents.
Well it could be that they thought they had a mutual understanding with Apple that they could borrow some technologies from each other but now that Apple choose to sue (Apple waited too you know, the Galaxy S wasn't exactly launched two weeks ago) Samsung is not gonna let it slide. I'm not commenting on the validity of the claim but I want to point out that people should remember that patents aren't only for the tangible things we consumers see, like the similarities between iOS and Touchwiz, but also the transparent to us consumers- under the hood technology, for which Samsung holds lots of patents.
more...
FreeState
Apr 15, 03:32 AM
I always find it fascinating when people who are not gay tell gay people that words that have been used to demean and dehumanize them for generations are not offensive or have evolved to mean something else.
Fascinating and discsusting actually.
Fascinating and discsusting actually.
Hustler1337
Apr 28, 05:19 AM
No surprises here, the majority of people are waiting for the next iPhone.
I agree. Most people who wanted the iPhone 4 will have got one by the time the verizon version was released. Also, there was no concrete proof that a Verizon iPhone will be released when the original gsm iPhone 4 was released. As the article states, either people are stuck in contracts or are equally just going to wait fr the next generation of the iPhone, seeing as it is only a few months away.
I agree. Most people who wanted the iPhone 4 will have got one by the time the verizon version was released. Also, there was no concrete proof that a Verizon iPhone will be released when the original gsm iPhone 4 was released. As the article states, either people are stuck in contracts or are equally just going to wait fr the next generation of the iPhone, seeing as it is only a few months away.
more...
rhodest
Nov 27, 10:36 PM
Really just want to see how much my system is worth. Not really for sale. Its a Powermac G4 quicksilver. It has a external dvd burner, 384mb ram, 2 40gb hard drives, and a dell 15" lcd monitor. Anyone have any input as to how much it is worth? Thanks, rhodest
aross99
Mar 4, 09:43 AM
No light sounds like it isn't getting any power. Are you sure it is plugged in to the power at the wall?
Have you tried another cable or USB port?
Does it make any noise at all? Can you hear the drive spinning up, or is there any clicking noise, etc?
Have you tried another cable or USB port?
Does it make any noise at all? Can you hear the drive spinning up, or is there any clicking noise, etc?
Michaelgtrusa
Feb 18, 04:42 PM
It's now half term for us UK students, and i'm trying to calm myself down after a very stressful half term! So here peace central (With a bit of Beethovens Waldstein playing in the background) :rolleyes:
http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png
Where did you find this?
http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png
Where did you find this?
Happybunny
Oct 11, 11:07 AM
I use this photo, I cannot remember where or when I downloaded it. :(
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/020.jpg
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/020.jpg
SpaceKyd
Apr 25, 08:48 AM
Three and a half thousand iDiots and counting. I'll buy a White iPhone 5... I don't see the point in buying an iPhone 4 now no matter what color it is...
inlimbo
Mar 3, 03:36 AM
Hi,
I installed MouseZoom on my new PB to speed up the trackpad but now i don't like it. How do I uninstall it and go back to my original settings. Do u just drag the mousezoom icon in system prefs to the trash?
Sorry im such a n00b :o
inlimbo
I installed MouseZoom on my new PB to speed up the trackpad but now i don't like it. How do I uninstall it and go back to my original settings. Do u just drag the mousezoom icon in system prefs to the trash?
Sorry im such a n00b :o
inlimbo
zeroh3ro
Feb 1, 04:59 PM
http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?02277095L54GH198/Screen+shot+2011-02-01+at+22.58.11.png
zimv20
Apr 5, 10:42 PM
there's a whole sticky thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=168114).
imho, the FMR RNP is the best deal going.
imho, the FMR RNP is the best deal going.
No comments:
Post a Comment