andymodem
Dec 9, 08:21 PM
Changed it today.
263448
263448
Bonds79
Apr 28, 07:36 AM
I have a droid.(had iPhone on ATT but didnt get coverage at work/home) I payed an extra $100 to get the 1 year commitment in Nov 2009 just in case the CDMA iPhone came out a year later. Well it did come out a year later and my verizon contract was up. But I didnt get it because it was the same 8 month old phone and there is 0 chance I am going to get locked into a 2 year deal in january for a 8 month old phone that I wont be able to trade in until the June release 2.5 years later.
I'm surprised they are surprised.
I like iphones, but I am really considering a droid,
2 VZW droids release today the 3G Droid Incredibile 2 and Droid Charge LTE 4G both have unlimited data and allow up to 10 mobile hotspot connections and oh mobile hotspot is totally free and unlimited till june..... very tempting!
C'mon apple give us a LTE iphone for us folks in the big cities with LTE coverage!
I'm surprised they are surprised.
I like iphones, but I am really considering a droid,
2 VZW droids release today the 3G Droid Incredibile 2 and Droid Charge LTE 4G both have unlimited data and allow up to 10 mobile hotspot connections and oh mobile hotspot is totally free and unlimited till june..... very tempting!
C'mon apple give us a LTE iphone for us folks in the big cities with LTE coverage!
LostPacket
Nov 20, 12:37 PM
I hope one of these versions is CDMA. GSM would be more practical from a non-locked, carrier-agnostic perspective, but I'd find it hard to give up the EvDO.
lukenorris
Jun 10, 12:07 AM
While watching the keynote stream. I was shocked to hear "security sperms" in the keynote stream. Tune in at 5:40 and you'll hear it. Very funny!
more...
gregrose
May 5, 05:42 PM
Hey guys is there a cydia app that let's the music override apps & keep playing?
I can't stand when I open certain apps & it turns off my iPod for their crap, just wondering if cydia has an app to change it
Thanks
I can't stand when I open certain apps & it turns off my iPod for their crap, just wondering if cydia has an app to change it
Thanks
bpaluzzi
Apr 21, 08:29 AM
Rest of the world says hi. This thread is about alleged stats for the US only. Android is caning the iPhone globally.
Any proof, or just randomly spouting opinions?
Any proof, or just randomly spouting opinions?
more...
smulji
Apr 4, 12:19 PM
You are obviously missing the point. Apple's new subscription model is preventing choice from coming to it's customers. How is that not a bad thing?
Apple's new subscription model is preventing publishers from selling our / your private information to advertisers / spammers.
If publishers want to make money and thrive they should do it by earning it and producing quality content, not by selling our private information to third parties.
I'm not saying the FT isn't a quality publisher, just saying this applies to all publishers in general.
Apple's new subscription model is preventing publishers from selling our / your private information to advertisers / spammers.
If publishers want to make money and thrive they should do it by earning it and producing quality content, not by selling our private information to third parties.
I'm not saying the FT isn't a quality publisher, just saying this applies to all publishers in general.
daviddcmd
Mar 27, 10:35 AM
You have to understand the law. What the seller did was intentionally try to deceived. Would a reasonable person be deceived by this listing, yes, therefore the judgement would go to the plaintiff if something like this ever went to court.
The seller should be banned and hopefully will.
The seller should be banned and hopefully will.
more...
Teh Don Ditty
Jun 28, 04:29 PM
I have an 8GB Black Nano, with Nike+ Kit, armband and hard griffin reflect case. $190/shipped for all of it.
Peterkro
Mar 3, 02:37 PM
BTW, what is with people like you who think they need to relate everything to slavery, the holocaust, or racism? :o
Possibly because that is what's happening,wage slavery,deaths in Africa,the percentage of black people in U.S. goals,any of this making any sense to you?
Possibly because that is what's happening,wage slavery,deaths in Africa,the percentage of black people in U.S. goals,any of this making any sense to you?
more...
mcdj
Mar 28, 01:05 AM
Actually yes... If you cross the road without looking.. You deserve to get hit by a car. What the hell kind of example is that? If you're going to spend $450 on something, you should AT LEAST be smart enough to read the description of the product. I never once said the seller was right in doing so, so don't you dare call me a scum... Maybe you should re-read my post before you try and act like a smart guy. We don't need anymore trolls around here. I clearly stated the buyer deserves to lose his money for complete stupidity.
And don't even get me started with your crossing the road without looking comparison. You should think about what you say before you type it out. You're comparing a person losing $450 and potentially someone being killed.
Lol you're asking me to re-read what you wrote when you can't even see who I was calling scum in my post? Hint: it wasn't you. Another tip. Not every single person who writes something you disagree with is a troll. Check your web slang dictionary. Troll is becoming more misused than "fail".
Funny how people who say the buyer gets what he deserves get all macho and hot headed about it, just like the seller.
And don't even get me started with your crossing the road without looking comparison. You should think about what you say before you type it out. You're comparing a person losing $450 and potentially someone being killed.
Lol you're asking me to re-read what you wrote when you can't even see who I was calling scum in my post? Hint: it wasn't you. Another tip. Not every single person who writes something you disagree with is a troll. Check your web slang dictionary. Troll is becoming more misused than "fail".
Funny how people who say the buyer gets what he deserves get all macho and hot headed about it, just like the seller.
thedge18
Jun 24, 11:42 PM
Any updates on stock here?
more...
KeithPratt
Apr 4, 06:21 AM
It's not. The M4V wrapper just allows protection to be used, but in your case it won't be.
NYCAVS
Apr 7, 11:29 AM
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
Oh, I beg to differ. I (and pretty much my entire family) are major Apple product users (day 1 iPhone users, etc). My brother uses the 3GS and I have the iPhone 4. Both of us report MAJOR change in battery drain over the past month or two. The battery drains 2-4 times faster than before. My battery drain was so significant I took it in for service. The apple store said that the battery checked out ok but that since the performance was off, they would do a battery switch-out... which turned out to be a new phone. However, the issue is identical. Now I must walk around with a charger as it can drain in just a couple hours, certainly in half a day, with only mild use. This is a major software issue and I hope it gets fixed. This is not just "bitching"...
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
Oh, I beg to differ. I (and pretty much my entire family) are major Apple product users (day 1 iPhone users, etc). My brother uses the 3GS and I have the iPhone 4. Both of us report MAJOR change in battery drain over the past month or two. The battery drains 2-4 times faster than before. My battery drain was so significant I took it in for service. The apple store said that the battery checked out ok but that since the performance was off, they would do a battery switch-out... which turned out to be a new phone. However, the issue is identical. Now I must walk around with a charger as it can drain in just a couple hours, certainly in half a day, with only mild use. This is a major software issue and I hope it gets fixed. This is not just "bitching"...
more...
wongulous
Sep 24, 04:23 PM
Yes. I'd give him condoms and lube, and a stern talking-to about what happens if he gets a girl pregnant, but yes.
If he were gay, I'd just give him the condoms and lube and wish him well. ;) "The gays are so much easier." -Bobbi Adler
If he were gay, I'd just give him the condoms and lube and wish him well. ;) "The gays are so much easier." -Bobbi Adler
ShockWaver95
Mar 9, 07:07 PM
I am using an eMac G4, running 10.3.9, and I can't seem to download a single torrent.
Everytime a torrent starts, well.... it don't start, it says failed and stays on 0.00 and doesn't load or even start at all. Any way to fix this, how can I be able to download a torrent? I am trying to upgrade my 10.3.9 to 10.4 with a torrent file since i can't seem to find a disc for a cheap price. How can I download them?
Everytime a torrent starts, well.... it don't start, it says failed and stays on 0.00 and doesn't load or even start at all. Any way to fix this, how can I be able to download a torrent? I am trying to upgrade my 10.3.9 to 10.4 with a torrent file since i can't seem to find a disc for a cheap price. How can I download them?
more...
iApache
Aug 8, 04:04 AM
http://cl.ly/054a5eb400e758f4b849/content
Very simple and clean, mind sharing your wallpaper? Thank you.
Very simple and clean, mind sharing your wallpaper? Thank you.
tktaylor1
Apr 1, 03:27 PM
Sad to see S.Carell go though...
I know. I'm so sad.
I know. I'm so sad.
InuNacho
Apr 21, 12:26 AM
My dream car, a Technical.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42825000/jpg/_42825117_ap_pickup416.jpg
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42825000/jpg/_42825117_ap_pickup416.jpg
edesignuk
Feb 14, 02:40 AM
Uh, I don't know if this has been asked before, but, about edesignuk's job at dealing with threads that get off track... What if it's edesignuk himself who gets it off track? What happens then?
Please don't hurt me! I'm scared of the mods. I mean no disrespect! It's just a question, I swear! I wasn't implying anything!
Then I imagine I get a swift kick up the butt, and land back on my previously titled demi-god ass before I know it! :eek:
...I'll be good...:D
Please don't hurt me! I'm scared of the mods. I mean no disrespect! It's just a question, I swear! I wasn't implying anything!
Then I imagine I get a swift kick up the butt, and land back on my previously titled demi-god ass before I know it! :eek:
...I'll be good...:D
quagmire
Apr 19, 09:46 PM
Most american cars are boring. Unlink this one, my dream car:
Most main stream Japanese cars are even more boring. Camry, Corolla, Civic, etc anyone? If they are not boring, then they are ugly. *cough* Juke *cough*.
Don't get me started on what Honda calls a redesign on the 2012 Civic.......
You're not going to get wow styling on some family sedan. You get wow styling on vehicles like Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, luxury cars, etc. Out of the mid-size family sedans, the 2013 Malibu is the best looking, IMHO.
Most main stream Japanese cars are even more boring. Camry, Corolla, Civic, etc anyone? If they are not boring, then they are ugly. *cough* Juke *cough*.
Don't get me started on what Honda calls a redesign on the 2012 Civic.......
You're not going to get wow styling on some family sedan. You get wow styling on vehicles like Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, luxury cars, etc. Out of the mid-size family sedans, the 2013 Malibu is the best looking, IMHO.
Mr. Retrofire
Apr 6, 10:31 PM
How much is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peta-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peta-
supersean579
Mar 24, 10:29 PM
Hey,
All of you audio guys and gals out there, SoundsToys is giving away copies of their new plug-in Devil-Loc!
Just follow this link to get your free plug-in:
https://www.soundtoys.com/sxswpromo/&rc=366-8516-463
Enjoy!
~Sean
All of you audio guys and gals out there, SoundsToys is giving away copies of their new plug-in Devil-Loc!
Just follow this link to get your free plug-in:
https://www.soundtoys.com/sxswpromo/&rc=366-8516-463
Enjoy!
~Sean
heehee
Apr 13, 09:32 AM
I'm still on my 3G, I don't know how long it's going to last.
No comments:
Post a Comment