copsmart
06-16 09:07 AM
bump!
wallpaper Date Palm
capriol
07-06 11:54 AM
Dear Friends:
I am not sure why nobody is answering to my questions on their AP travel experiences. Please reply, I am almost freaking out not know what sorts of obstacles I might face at Delhi and Amsterdam without a H1B stamped visa. My queries are as below:
I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
(1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
(2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I am not sure why nobody is answering to my questions on their AP travel experiences. Please reply, I am almost freaking out not know what sorts of obstacles I might face at Delhi and Amsterdam without a H1B stamped visa. My queries are as below:
I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
(1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
(2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
wandmaker
10-26 10:54 AM
I am also one of those, who received the EAD while the online case status reads as "Case Received and Pending"
2011 Download Plam Tree clip art(56
at0474
01-09 02:52 PM
It would definately move..but movement would be backward. :-)
--LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.
Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..
If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.
--LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.
Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..
If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.
more...
san3297
12-28 01:14 PM
Received H1b approval last week. I got it approved for only 1 year though. I sent all the originals along with self addressed fedex postage paid envelope . USCIS safely posted back using the same envelope. I also sent them transcripts attested by registar in sealed envelope. Thanks for all the forum members who answered my queries.
h1techSlave
01-07 02:56 PM
it is stoop, not stop :)
You know you're getting old when you stop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there.
You know you're getting old when you stop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there.
more...
TEKNMEK
03-02 11:06 AM
How important is it to have a letter from the client for h4 to h1. Though the person has the paystubs till date.
TIA
It is advisable to have the letter just incase if the officer asks for it. Although in my case, the officer did not ask for the letter.
TIA
It is advisable to have the letter just incase if the officer asks for it. Although in my case, the officer did not ask for the letter.
2010 dates tree clipart. clipart
solaris27
04-20 02:41 PM
6 months
more...
fall2004us
09-14 03:58 PM
looks interesting....
hair date tree clip art. date tree
willgetgc2005
03-28 01:39 AM
Hello,
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
more...
lj_rr
07-23 10:35 PM
----bump, Help?-------------
hot FAMILY dates tree clipart.

pappu
04-10 02:19 PM
Please keep sending all bugs and requested features in a PM.
A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better
A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better
more...
house Forthcoming Events
dreamgc_real
12-06 02:06 PM
Dream Act is a moral issue and being fair to the kids who have made this country their own.
Recapture - Legal immigrants who lost visa numbers due to bureaucratic mistakes, should not be punished. Most of the people seeking recapture have followed every law written in the books and this too is a moral issue - to be fair to the people who did everything right.
Granted, both the dream act students and eb immigrants are in the mess, and it needs to be fixed. The only difference is that the Dream kids have been more vocal and active in getting people to back their issue than we have done.
Recapture - Legal immigrants who lost visa numbers due to bureaucratic mistakes, should not be punished. Most of the people seeking recapture have followed every law written in the books and this too is a moral issue - to be fair to the people who did everything right.
Granted, both the dream act students and eb immigrants are in the mess, and it needs to be fixed. The only difference is that the Dream kids have been more vocal and active in getting people to back their issue than we have done.
tattoo images dates tree clipart.
Siboo
08-03 11:21 PM
My wife's case is still Pending.
July 2 filer.
PERM
EB2 - India
PD : 08/2005
July 2 filer.
PERM
EB2 - India
PD : 08/2005
more...
pictures dates tree clipart. palm tree
yetanotherguyinline
01-18 09:17 PM
^^^^
dresses pine tree clipart. trees
saroj76
07-25 02:46 PM
He handled my case from OPT, to H1B, to Green Card. He is a very professional lawer and very responsible. He replies emails right away and answers phone calls. On the top of that his fees are much less compared to all these big law firms. I was really satisfied and impressed by his service. I would have stayed with him but my company got bought out by another big firm, so I had to switch the law firm. Check out his website.
http://webberlaw.com/
http://webberlaw.com/
more...
makeup Coconut Palm Tree clip art
msp1976
02-12 06:16 PM
Folks,
employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.
Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?
I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.
I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.
Can anyone please help?
As I understand once you filed the H4 extension and have a receipt in hand..why do you even care to do the premium processing for H4 ??
Just go ahead with your H1 transfer and file the H4 extension again.... as a proof of valid status attach the receipt for your earlier extension request...
If they cannot process the earlier request fast enough that is not your fault...As far as H4 is concerned .... I doubt that you need to be that paranoid....As long as you have a valid H1 ...They would give H4...
employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.
Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?
I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.
I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.
Can anyone please help?
As I understand once you filed the H4 extension and have a receipt in hand..why do you even care to do the premium processing for H4 ??
Just go ahead with your H1 transfer and file the H4 extension again.... as a proof of valid status attach the receipt for your earlier extension request...
If they cannot process the earlier request fast enough that is not your fault...As far as H4 is concerned .... I doubt that you need to be that paranoid....As long as you have a valid H1 ...They would give H4...
girlfriend date tree clip art. date tree
lecter
January 4th, 2005, 11:34 PM
nice work. the technique works well. I like to make these moodier.....
http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting/data//501/7236bw-HL2C9754-med.jpg
http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting/data//501/7236BW-HL2C9756-med.jpg
http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting/data//501/7236bw-HL2C9754-med.jpg
http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting/data//501/7236BW-HL2C9756-med.jpg
hairstyles dates tree clipart. dates tree
ita
01-15 07:13 PM
So If we find a job where they are willing to do H1 then will it be like getting the H1 for first time? ...like part of the yearly quota where H1 starts from October or will it be like just file for H1 and start working with the receipt in hand.
Also is there is difference between new H1 b and transferring H1B , from the perspective of the company(that's willing to do H1) . I mean , will the companies hesitate if they have to file for new H1 as against when they have to file for transfer ?
Thank you.
Once you switch jobs using AC 21, you are no longer on H1-B (even though you still have H1-b date that has not expired).
Your next H1-B will be considered a new H1-B and not a transfer.
You will be able to use remaining H1-B time. There is no difference whether the employer revokes or not revoke your H1 as you are no longer on H1-B.
Also is there is difference between new H1 b and transferring H1B , from the perspective of the company(that's willing to do H1) . I mean , will the companies hesitate if they have to file for new H1 as against when they have to file for transfer ?
Thank you.
Once you switch jobs using AC 21, you are no longer on H1-B (even though you still have H1-b date that has not expired).
Your next H1-B will be considered a new H1-B and not a transfer.
You will be able to use remaining H1-B time. There is no difference whether the employer revokes or not revoke your H1 as you are no longer on H1-B.
piyu7444
07-03 01:27 AM
H1B transfer pending & going out of US for 3 days.
My h1b is valid till Sep 30 2008 and this h1b is from my old employer which I left on jun 20. I joined new employer on Jun 23rd and the petition was filed on Jun 16th, it was rcvd by USCIS on Jun 17th.
I am going to Mexico on Jul 4th and will be coming back on Jul 7th. Now if I am not asked to surrender i-94 while I leave USA I think I will be OK but if I had to surrender i-94 while leaving USA then what documents I should have to enter (USA) ???
Should I tell that I have joined new employer or should I not?
My old employer is not going to cancel my currenct h1b PLUS my old employer had filed for an extension also....
I have read that if the petitioner can not provide with proof of h1b transfer in form of rcpt notice or approved i 797 at the POE then he/she is inadmissible.
Please help by throwing out your thoughts/past experience/knowledge base in this area.
Thanks
My h1b is valid till Sep 30 2008 and this h1b is from my old employer which I left on jun 20. I joined new employer on Jun 23rd and the petition was filed on Jun 16th, it was rcvd by USCIS on Jun 17th.
I am going to Mexico on Jul 4th and will be coming back on Jul 7th. Now if I am not asked to surrender i-94 while I leave USA I think I will be OK but if I had to surrender i-94 while leaving USA then what documents I should have to enter (USA) ???
Should I tell that I have joined new employer or should I not?
My old employer is not going to cancel my currenct h1b PLUS my old employer had filed for an extension also....
I have read that if the petitioner can not provide with proof of h1b transfer in form of rcpt notice or approved i 797 at the POE then he/she is inadmissible.
Please help by throwing out your thoughts/past experience/knowledge base in this area.
Thanks
maveric979
09-08 10:38 AM
Good atleast we can have jobs, fr..ing last couple of years tired of loosing jobs because of Outsourcing companies. Waiting for GC from 9 years and now struggling to keep the job because of Outsourcing. Big F for OS
No comments:
Post a Comment