ossidon
08-06 12:12 PM
Wandmaker, Congratulations!
I am hopeful too since like you my I140 had a LUD on 7/13. I am a Dec 04 EB2 filer and have an Infopass tomorrow to know the 485 status.
I am hopeful too since like you my I140 had a LUD on 7/13. I am a Dec 04 EB2 filer and have an Infopass tomorrow to know the 485 status.
birthday cake designs ideas. 3rd irthday cake ideas for
fromnaija
07-18 06:41 PM
I am in the same situation. I have read through the 485 Adjudicator's Manual and would infer that if you are working for the petitioning employer, the employment letter may be RFE. I am still searching for more information on this issue and will post if I find anything.
Hi Gurus,
I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..
Hi Gurus,
I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..
birthday cake designs ideas. 18th irthday cake designs for
waitin_toolong
11-06 08:29 AM
hey no one checks if you really need it or not, maybe request one for MIL or whoever is more feeble. It always helps the first time. Getting in and out of planes and getting to right place at right time. (you are not charged anything for service, though some tip is always appreciated).
You and spouse will also have an easier time from the time they board to the time you meet them.
You and spouse will also have an easier time from the time they board to the time you meet them.
birthday cake designs ideas. pacman 21st irthday cake idea
jaggu bhai
08-10 09:18 AM
We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.
frostrated & smuggymba
Thanks for ur replies....
As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
thats the reason for the F1....
U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).
And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!
Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.
Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.
frostrated & smuggymba
Thanks for ur replies....
As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
thats the reason for the F1....
U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).
And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!
Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.
Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. irthday cake ideas for girls.
mambarg
07-27 02:01 PM
Thanks.
I wish I should I have acted against the USCIS notice on july 2nd saying they will reject. I should have listened to Rajiv khanna website who was saying that the app should be filed even if it was sent back.
But my attorney said its no use to beat the system and I should wait till october.
I listened and kept quite for few days and later decided on July 16th that What the heck !!!. Let us submit even if it is returned and went ahead.
Every day matters as the counter is 180 days. It is like a time bomb clock.
I think now we can just mark on our calendars the 180 days which includes some months of 31 days and mark exactly the date and time and plan to celeberate it to fulliest.
I wish I should I have acted against the USCIS notice on july 2nd saying they will reject. I should have listened to Rajiv khanna website who was saying that the app should be filed even if it was sent back.
But my attorney said its no use to beat the system and I should wait till october.
I listened and kept quite for few days and later decided on July 16th that What the heck !!!. Let us submit even if it is returned and went ahead.
Every day matters as the counter is 180 days. It is like a time bomb clock.
I think now we can just mark on our calendars the 180 days which includes some months of 31 days and mark exactly the date and time and plan to celeberate it to fulliest.
birthday cake designs ideas. your parents 50th+irthday+cake+designs
Rb_newsletter
01-07 08:36 PM
I found this article in imminfo.com. I could not understand the below line in legal sense. Does this line means that delayed registration of birth is not acceptable?
ImmInfo Newsletter: Required Supporting Documents: Birth Records (http://imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-1/required_supporting_documents_birth_record.html)
Delayed birth certificates are also not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.
ImmInfo Newsletter: Required Supporting Documents: Birth Records (http://imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-1/required_supporting_documents_birth_record.html)
Delayed birth certificates are also not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. thth irthday cakes ideas,

Green06
08-15 01:39 PM
Guys,
What is the NSC customer service number. I could not find it on the USCIS web site.
Regards
What is the NSC customer service number. I could not find it on the USCIS web site.
Regards
birthday cake designs ideas. in irthday cake ideas,cakes
GCVictim
03-12 11:22 AM
My 140 approval updated after 1 yr....
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. Birthday Cake Designs For Boys
gc28262
03-13 10:45 AM
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
Congrats !
What a way to announce it :D
:):):):):):)
Congrats !
What a way to announce it :D
birthday cake designs ideas. Jungle 1st irthday cake
tikka
08-07 10:24 AM
Could not attend the coffee appt. Hopefully will be able to attend the lunch.
you can make it..
you can make it..
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. irthday cake designs.
vinoddas
07-29 08:57 PM
I have a unique problem with possibly getting a green card too early. Please let me know how I can make this situation better. My priority date in EB2 India is in Jan 2006, which means potentially I could get my green card in 2-3 months.
I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.
What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:
1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.
I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.
What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:
1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.
birthday cake designs ideas. 60th+irthday+cake+designs
lostinbeta
10-03 02:00 PM
horrific....... um...... ok...... if you say so :P
Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)
Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. irthday+card+ideas
samswas
05-25 03:37 PM
I think the problem is with the Poll.
The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.
So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??
Sorry guys ... Yes, problem is with the poll. I created this thread. When I created, I don't know that you can not change your response once you vote
The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.
So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??
Sorry guys ... Yes, problem is with the poll. I created this thread. When I created, I don't know that you can not change your response once you vote
birthday cake designs ideas. 18th+irthday+cake+designs
nonimmi
09-08 08:34 AM
Ohio Bans Outsourcing - Another blow for Indian Software companies � OnlySoftwareBlog (http://onlysoftwareblog.com/2010/09/ohio-bans-outsourcing-%E2%80%93-another-blow-for-indian-software-companies/)
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. 21st Birthday Cake Designs For
pappu
10-19 02:31 PM
When did this happen? Why wasn't such a major policy change communicated on the Home Page?!
Is "Bill Pay" option ever going be re-instated?!!
This is only temporary. We will accept the checks after some time and will update the page.
Is "Bill Pay" option ever going be re-instated?!!
This is only temporary. We will accept the checks after some time and will update the page.
birthday cake designs ideas. coolest irthday cakes Big
rahul2699
05-16 09:12 AM
Thanks you are right on consular processing and you are also right that on transfer receipt one can start working
But I am still confused on entering USA. I read on all the forums, you can enter usa with a Transfer Receipt if your h1 stamp is still valid.
So thats something i am trying to sort out.
you can certainly enter if you have a valid visa stamp and a valid 797 (i am assuming you can use 797 approval copy from company A) please keep in mind that if you travel while your transfer is pending you may get a 797B for the new company Vs a 797A (happened to a friend of mine) in which case you can not use the transfer approval (797B) to start working for the new company. You'll have to get an I-94 by vising a US consulate.
But I am still confused on entering USA. I read on all the forums, you can enter usa with a Transfer Receipt if your h1 stamp is still valid.
So thats something i am trying to sort out.
you can certainly enter if you have a valid visa stamp and a valid 797 (i am assuming you can use 797 approval copy from company A) please keep in mind that if you travel while your transfer is pending you may get a 797B for the new company Vs a 797A (happened to a friend of mine) in which case you can not use the transfer approval (797B) to start working for the new company. You'll have to get an I-94 by vising a US consulate.
more...
birthday cake designs ideas. Birthday Cake Design Ideas
eagerr2i
12-07 09:28 AM
Chang from Cap Exempt to Cap Number H1B requires that you file the change when the visa is available during the FY which in H1B case is April 1st. The years spent on Cap Exempt status like not for profits is counted towards the 6 Yr limit.
birthday cake designs ideas. irthday cake designs for
martinvisalaw
02-23 06:19 PM
Thank you very much for clarifying that for me,ok so first thing is to find a reputable immigration attorney close to me in Texas City.
Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
birthday cake designs ideas. irthday cake design fora
Riakapoor
09-16 05:20 PM
here is an article from murthy about unemployment benefits:
MurthyDotCom : Unemployment Benefits and Impact on U.S. Immigration (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_unembe.html)
Thank you!
MurthyDotCom : Unemployment Benefits and Impact on U.S. Immigration (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_unembe.html)
Thank you!
ashmeetk
07-12 03:21 PM
says you are exempt from cap if you held H1B status anytime in the last 6 year
Are you exempted from cap if you were on H1B in last 6 years or your received your H1 B in past 6 years?
I was on H1B from feb 2001 to Aug 2004 and then moved to F2 and then H4 Will I still be exempted from cap though my initial H1 has been more than 6 years old.
Thanks for help
Are you exempted from cap if you were on H1B in last 6 years or your received your H1 B in past 6 years?
I was on H1B from feb 2001 to Aug 2004 and then moved to F2 and then H4 Will I still be exempted from cap though my initial H1 has been more than 6 years old.
Thanks for help
aug2007
02-24 12:27 PM
Thank you chanduv23. Your response clarified and gave the information on what I'm looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment