sk2006
07-05 06:56 PM
Bull***t!
What makes you think so?
What makes you think so?
wallpaper ancient aztec tattoos
gc28262
01-16 03:29 PM
Lofgreen's office entertains calls from her constituents only. This is my experience when I tried to call her office last year.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

kirupa
01-19 11:17 PM
Added!
2011 aztec tattoos
looivy
08-14 12:11 PM
That is a relief...
more...
Madhuri
03-17 04:17 PM
Faxed mine yesterday.
humdesi
03-13 01:23 AM
There is a add on Sulekha ...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/add
transitive verb
1: to join or unite so as to bring about an increase or improvement <adds 60 acres to his land> <wine adds a creative touch to cooking>
2: to say further : append
3: to combine (numbers) into an equivalent simple quantity or number
4: to include as a member of a group <don't forget to add me in>
intransitive verb
1 a: to perform addition b: to come together or unite by addition
2 a: to serve as an addition <the movie will add to his fame> b: to make an addition <added to her savings>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/AD
Main Entry: 1ad
Pronunciation: \ˈad\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Date: 1841
1 : advertisement 2
2 : advertising
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/add
transitive verb
1: to join or unite so as to bring about an increase or improvement <adds 60 acres to his land> <wine adds a creative touch to cooking>
2: to say further : append
3: to combine (numbers) into an equivalent simple quantity or number
4: to include as a member of a group <don't forget to add me in>
intransitive verb
1 a: to perform addition b: to come together or unite by addition
2 a: to serve as an addition <the movie will add to his fame> b: to make an addition <added to her savings>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/AD
Main Entry: 1ad
Pronunciation: \ˈad\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Date: 1841
1 : advertisement 2
2 : advertising
more...
desi3933
05-19 03:30 PM
.... So effectively will be working 32 hrs instead of 40 hrs and getting paid for 32 hrs only
.....
.....
In My LCA, prevailing wage: 52K, and my salary in LCA and I-129: 64.5K
My questions:
1) Is working 32 hrs still considered full-time and do I still remain in legal H1 status? (I heard that in US more than 30 hrs is considered full-time?)
2) Since my effective annual salary will be less than 64K due to working for only 32 hrs,will i be out of status? Can the company cut my salary below the rate of pay mentioned on my LCA but higher than(or equal to) the Prevailing Wage mentioned on my LCA?
3) If i try for H1B transfer after few months using paychecks of 32hrs salary only,can that be denied?
4) Are there any other options(without filing any H1B/LCA amendment) to maintain my H1 status while still working for 32 hrs only?
5) IF company files LCA/H1B amendment, then do they have to again use the wage survey for 2009 or they can use the same one used for my initial 1st LCA filing? Do they evaluate the entire H1B application again for amendment? Can the H1B amendment be denied?
.....
1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".
2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.
3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.
Have a good day!
________________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
.....
.....
In My LCA, prevailing wage: 52K, and my salary in LCA and I-129: 64.5K
My questions:
1) Is working 32 hrs still considered full-time and do I still remain in legal H1 status? (I heard that in US more than 30 hrs is considered full-time?)
2) Since my effective annual salary will be less than 64K due to working for only 32 hrs,will i be out of status? Can the company cut my salary below the rate of pay mentioned on my LCA but higher than(or equal to) the Prevailing Wage mentioned on my LCA?
3) If i try for H1B transfer after few months using paychecks of 32hrs salary only,can that be denied?
4) Are there any other options(without filing any H1B/LCA amendment) to maintain my H1 status while still working for 32 hrs only?
5) IF company files LCA/H1B amendment, then do they have to again use the wage survey for 2009 or they can use the same one used for my initial 1st LCA filing? Do they evaluate the entire H1B application again for amendment? Can the H1B amendment be denied?
.....
1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".
2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.
3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.
Have a good day!
________________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
2010 Aztec Tattoo Art Celtic Tattoo
ebizash
02-10 05:58 PM
I think your attorney is right... Was your 140 approved in September.. meaning.. is Sept 19 close to your approval date? if that is the case I wouldn't worry. But if your approval was much earlier than Sept then it could be something to clarify from USCIS.
more...
dpp
07-11 11:06 AM
I485 premium would be way too complicated, unless it takes longer than 14 days. The agency is suppose to do much more checks before granting legal residency, so it may be difficult for them to process i485s in 14 days. Jusy my thoughts.
Why not? USCIS already approved 60K 485 applications in 2 weeks time. How come they cannot do the same with some extra money (i.e. premium processing). They can do anything if want to do.
Why not? USCIS already approved 60K 485 applications in 2 weeks time. How come they cannot do the same with some extra money (i.e. premium processing). They can do anything if want to do.
hair Aztec Tattoo Mousepad
digitalrain
06-25 05:05 PM
Unfortunately, there are no good solutions to this problem. Humanitarian Parole is possible, but not likely except in extreme cases such as where there is a serious or life threatening illness. You should consider consulting an immigration attorney with expertise in such matters to to determine what if any chance there is for Humanitarian Parole given your family's particular circumstances.
Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.
Thank you very much for the response.
I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.
I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.
Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.
Thank you very much for the response.
I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.
I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.
more...
psaxena
04-13 06:28 PM
No South Africa and no Australian cousin's neighbor.
Once happened to be my friend with the same PD as mine, got his GC just January.
well he changed the day he got his GC and started ignoring me.. well I don't care as well, they hardly even exists for us...
But this is right some got their GC out of the way just like that. and this is first hand information. No cousins and no neighbors...
One of my friends neighbours Aunt who lives in Australia has a cousin in South Africa
This cousin's sister's uncles' kids' friend got his GC last month, his PD was 2007. He was in EB3.
I have heard quite a few cases like that,
like other day I was at Safeway and the counter lady told me that her friend's cousin's son just got the whole process completed in 2 months and that too in EB3.
I can only say it is just unbelivable that these things still happen in this world. USCIS is just full of bums, we should definitely do some campaign about it.
But then ignorance is bliss :D
Once happened to be my friend with the same PD as mine, got his GC just January.
well he changed the day he got his GC and started ignoring me.. well I don't care as well, they hardly even exists for us...
But this is right some got their GC out of the way just like that. and this is first hand information. No cousins and no neighbors...
One of my friends neighbours Aunt who lives in Australia has a cousin in South Africa
This cousin's sister's uncles' kids' friend got his GC last month, his PD was 2007. He was in EB3.
I have heard quite a few cases like that,
like other day I was at Safeway and the counter lady told me that her friend's cousin's son just got the whole process completed in 2 months and that too in EB3.
I can only say it is just unbelivable that these things still happen in this world. USCIS is just full of bums, we should definitely do some campaign about it.
But then ignorance is bliss :D
hot aztec-tattoos--tribal-art-
TO BE OR NO TO BE
05-18 12:14 PM
Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!
One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.
Just a thought,
One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.
Just a thought,
more...
house Tags: , Art, Aztec, Tattoos
mjdup
02-12 12:42 PM
This is a start and a good one....:) Bravo for being honest and stepping in..
tattoo aztec tattoo art. Picture AZTEC TATTOO Art; Picture AZTEC TATTOO Art. milo. Jul 20, 04:47 PM. That#39;s funny that is not what they told us when I worked for
pkv
04-13 05:35 PM
For a medical REF how many days do we have to reply?
Thanks,
RabiS
Doesn't your RFE letter says it clearly? They mention a "reply by date" also on the letter.
Thanks,
RabiS
Doesn't your RFE letter says it clearly? They mention a "reply by date" also on the letter.
more...
pictures aztec tattoos, aztec tattoo
gc2
02-19 11:22 AM
Green Card Through Marriage To U.S. Citizen (http://srwlawyers.com/ImmigrationOptions/GreenCard/GreenCardThroughMarriageToUSCitizen/tabid/173/Default.aspx)
dresses Aztec Tattoo Art
cdeneo
03-30 03:41 AM
What is the best way to change representation of one's case from the company lawyer to Self? Also, how long does it take for this change to take effect?
I am in a similar situation as mentioned on this thread and would like any communication regarding my case from USCIS to come to me and not the lawyer who filed my I-485 since I am leaving my current employer.
Any insight into how to tackle this would be very helpful. Thanks!
Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer
I am in a similar situation as mentioned on this thread and would like any communication regarding my case from USCIS to come to me and not the lawyer who filed my I-485 since I am leaving my current employer.
Any insight into how to tackle this would be very helpful. Thanks!
Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer
more...
makeup Aztec Tattoo
vnandster
04-13 01:12 AM
Only my lawyer got the RFE - We didn't.
girlfriend Label: 3D tattoo, animal tatoo
LayoffBlog
01-27 01:32 PM
According to CNNMoney: “Home Depot, the No. 1 home improvement retailer, announced Monday that it is shutting down its high-end EXPO business and shrinking its support staff, with both moves resulting in a reduction of 7,000 jobs.”Posted in Retail, US Tagged: Home Depot layoff http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1231&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)
hairstyles Kiki Platas Tattoo Artist
GCNaseeb
11-14 11:18 PM
I just wanted to check up with local USCIS office, if they have any other options besides re-applying. When we informed USCIS they sent us the letter that the typo was attached to my case. But EAD and AP were already ordered. I am going to carry the USCIS letter and my original EAD and AP. I will have some definite direction what to do next - whether to return it or start using it.
I won't be working beyond january with the same employer. Hence I don't want to give away my EAD at this time. USCIS may take another 6 months to adjudicate if I re-apply; and I don't want to bank completely on my H1-B at this time, hence infopass. I am going to ask the officer that, if I can still use the EAD without re-applying, since typo correction is already attached to my case, anyway.
My Last name was mispelt on the 485/131/765 notices.I called USCIS and the took a note of the correct names and told that they will correct them when the officer gets my file.The names were mispelt on the EAD card as well.I was asked by the USCIS to return the card and send another application along with the card asking for the correction.
I won't be working beyond january with the same employer. Hence I don't want to give away my EAD at this time. USCIS may take another 6 months to adjudicate if I re-apply; and I don't want to bank completely on my H1-B at this time, hence infopass. I am going to ask the officer that, if I can still use the EAD without re-applying, since typo correction is already attached to my case, anyway.
My Last name was mispelt on the 485/131/765 notices.I called USCIS and the took a note of the correct names and told that they will correct them when the officer gets my file.The names were mispelt on the EAD card as well.I was asked by the USCIS to return the card and send another application along with the card asking for the correction.
whitecollarslave
04-17 04:51 PM
Hi All,
I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.
Here are my questions
1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).
2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.
3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?
PK
I would suggest getting something in writing and filing a complaint with DOL.
I think Lou Dobbs will be happy to report H-1B abuse :)
If you are from Iowa or Illinois, your Senators might also be interested to help bring justice to such employers :)
I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.
Here are my questions
1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).
2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.
3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?
PK
I would suggest getting something in writing and filing a complaint with DOL.
I think Lou Dobbs will be happy to report H-1B abuse :)
If you are from Iowa or Illinois, your Senators might also be interested to help bring justice to such employers :)
hpandey
12-24 03:29 PM
Hi,
I have a question:
- H1-B's I-797 is valid, but visa stamping has expired.
- I use AP document to re-enter.
- I do not use EAD at all
After using AP, can I move to a different company by petitioning for H1-B?
The other question is: Is it worthwhile to go for H1-B stamping when I have an AP?
-----------------
Detailed scenario
-----------------
My only reason for being on H1-B is to have a backup if there is a problem with my I-485 application. I don't want to use EAD, since it will terminate my H1-B status. With the recent retrogression I think its going to be a real long while.
My questions are:
1. If I use the AP (and don't use EAD), I read that I can be on H1-B with the same employer, and get my H1-B renewed with the same company. However, in future can I re-apply for a H1-B through some other company?
2. If I use my AP, I will be on a parolee status (on I-94), so when reapply for H1-B, and I send my I-94 , would my new H1-B be approved? Any such cases? Links, etc. would be helpful
I have a appt. in Chennai in mid january and am wondering if its worthwhile to go there at all. I have seen some messages about delays in visa approvals.
Thanks
If you are on company A's H1b and file your GC through it and you want to come back on its AP and then after coming back you want to transfer your H1 to another company that is possible. But your GC will be considered abandoned in case Company A decides to withdraw your labor ( assuming your I-140 is not approved yet ) .
If you I-140 is approved and 180 days are up since you applied for your GC then you can use AC-21 to move to another company . Then you would have to show your new company's employment letter for your GC process .
What you are suggesting is certainly possible but complicated.
Easy way would be to go on AP and use your EAD and AC21 to move to another company .
But consult a lawyer with more details of your case. Your attorney would be able to provide clear answers .
I have a question:
- H1-B's I-797 is valid, but visa stamping has expired.
- I use AP document to re-enter.
- I do not use EAD at all
After using AP, can I move to a different company by petitioning for H1-B?
The other question is: Is it worthwhile to go for H1-B stamping when I have an AP?
-----------------
Detailed scenario
-----------------
My only reason for being on H1-B is to have a backup if there is a problem with my I-485 application. I don't want to use EAD, since it will terminate my H1-B status. With the recent retrogression I think its going to be a real long while.
My questions are:
1. If I use the AP (and don't use EAD), I read that I can be on H1-B with the same employer, and get my H1-B renewed with the same company. However, in future can I re-apply for a H1-B through some other company?
2. If I use my AP, I will be on a parolee status (on I-94), so when reapply for H1-B, and I send my I-94 , would my new H1-B be approved? Any such cases? Links, etc. would be helpful
I have a appt. in Chennai in mid january and am wondering if its worthwhile to go there at all. I have seen some messages about delays in visa approvals.
Thanks
If you are on company A's H1b and file your GC through it and you want to come back on its AP and then after coming back you want to transfer your H1 to another company that is possible. But your GC will be considered abandoned in case Company A decides to withdraw your labor ( assuming your I-140 is not approved yet ) .
If you I-140 is approved and 180 days are up since you applied for your GC then you can use AC-21 to move to another company . Then you would have to show your new company's employment letter for your GC process .
What you are suggesting is certainly possible but complicated.
Easy way would be to go on AP and use your EAD and AC21 to move to another company .
But consult a lawyer with more details of your case. Your attorney would be able to provide clear answers .
No comments:
Post a Comment