quagmire
Aug 2, 01:14 PM
Really amazing shot!
Thanks. I am proud of that picture. Not only was I lucky enough to get the timing right for a home run photo, I was lucky enough to witness and capture history with his 100th career home run. :)
Thanks. I am proud of that picture. Not only was I lucky enough to get the timing right for a home run photo, I was lucky enough to witness and capture history with his 100th career home run. :)
HyperZboy
Apr 28, 02:58 PM
There is only one 4G phone available (http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-03-4g-fastest-att-sprint-verizon.html), and it is a beast. You may as well carry a laptop as a Thunderbolt phone. (please don't say anything about Sprint :rolleyes:)
I will say something about SPRINT. First off, that article is WRONG!
Baltimore, Maryland is the 1st SPRINT test market for 4G, but it's not even mentioned in that article! I know so because SPRINT is actively advertising it and it's been in other press reports. So how many other test markets did they miss in their alleged comparison of 4G vs. 3G I wonder?
I will say something about SPRINT. First off, that article is WRONG!
Baltimore, Maryland is the 1st SPRINT test market for 4G, but it's not even mentioned in that article! I know so because SPRINT is actively advertising it and it's been in other press reports. So how many other test markets did they miss in their alleged comparison of 4G vs. 3G I wonder?
BornToMac
Dec 1, 08:05 AM
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/BornToMac_2009/Screenshot2010-12-01at90418AM.png
SteveAbootman
Apr 4, 07:16 AM
sorry for the noob question, but how did you get the text dock? looks awesome!
No need to apologize, I was the noob 3 weeks ago trying to figure this out as well :)
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=871944&highlight=guide
This guide was pretty much the only thing I followed, along with googling more specific questions. If you run into any problems, feel free to PM me, though I'm still learning as well!
Your dock is really nice looking
Thanks!
No need to apologize, I was the noob 3 weeks ago trying to figure this out as well :)
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=871944&highlight=guide
This guide was pretty much the only thing I followed, along with googling more specific questions. If you run into any problems, feel free to PM me, though I'm still learning as well!
Your dock is really nice looking
Thanks!
more...

krazmych
Sep 12, 11:57 AM
I've been an OS/X - Mac user for less than a month. Def. Love it.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8016/desktophm.jpg
Link?
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/254/0/9/september2010___summer_end_by_heyisti-d2yjs7t.png
And link to the pic and wall?
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8016/desktophm.jpg
Link?
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/254/0/9/september2010___summer_end_by_heyisti-d2yjs7t.png
And link to the pic and wall?

king1koopa
Feb 17, 01:02 PM
uploading is sooooo slow...
could you post the background, please?
could you post the background, please?
more...
PatrickCocoa
Apr 7, 11:35 AM
So posting faults makes one a troll?
Nice place, this (was better and less abusive before Apple released the iDevices). :(
. . . and get off my lawn!
Nice place, this (was better and less abusive before Apple released the iDevices). :(
. . . and get off my lawn!

rprebel
Feb 18, 10:33 PM
Original PLEASE! :)
Here (http://4walled.org/show-74217) ya go
Here (http://4walled.org/show-74217) ya go
more...
iphone3gs16gb
Jan 10, 07:15 PM
The Passat's headlights look like the Accord's...
http://blog.pattypeckhonda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/2011-Accord-EXL-V6-Sedan.jpg
http://blogs.vw.com/passat/files/2011/01/PAS-12-0187-587x295.jpg
http://blog.pattypeckhonda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/2011-Accord-EXL-V6-Sedan.jpg
http://blogs.vw.com/passat/files/2011/01/PAS-12-0187-587x295.jpg
R94N
Oct 2, 05:01 AM
Just changed mine! Paying a little tribute to one of my favorite games, "Little Big Planet".
I like how it was developed by a UK company :D
I like how it was developed by a UK company :D
more...
Angel baby
Nov 1, 10:45 PM
:confused: In my country, we have to pay about $1000 US dollars to buy one.
joepunk
Jan 9, 03:54 PM
Happy with the outcome. Wished there were more mentions of other things. Not shocked about the prices of said iPhone. Was hoping for a basic phone/music device that could be affordable/usable by the rest of the carriers and not just for those who can spend money like it grows on trees.
I wish that Apple would get an indie band to perform instead of John Mayer or what ever his name is.
How about Wolf Parade, Modest Mouse, Broken Social Scene, Sleater-Kinney, Asobi Seksu...etc. Some band with more energy that appeals to the young, the independents.
IMO I don't think John Mayo is all that great of an artist. And that recent photo posted on MR does not do much to change my opinion.
I wish that Apple would get an indie band to perform instead of John Mayer or what ever his name is.
How about Wolf Parade, Modest Mouse, Broken Social Scene, Sleater-Kinney, Asobi Seksu...etc. Some band with more energy that appeals to the young, the independents.
IMO I don't think John Mayo is all that great of an artist. And that recent photo posted on MR does not do much to change my opinion.
more...
Gem�tlichkeit
Jan 11, 03:27 PM
Steve seems to be a cool guy, but some of those pictures really do look like Senior Pictures.
xi mezmerize ix
Aug 12, 09:23 AM
Here the two I've added to my rotation in August. I have a total of five that rotate every minute; the other three can be found in the July desktop thread.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/ironmike58/Screenshot2010-08-12at101519AM.png?t=1281622817
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/ironmike58/Screenshot2010-08-12at101604AM.png?t=1281622819
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/ironmike58/Screenshot2010-08-12at101519AM.png?t=1281622817
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/ironmike58/Screenshot2010-08-12at101604AM.png?t=1281622819
more...
hulugu
Mar 17, 03:29 PM
If I dress like a nerd is it ok for people to give me wedgies, tape "kick me" signs on my back and give me swirlies in the bathroom? Was I asking for it?
Well, that's what you get for wearing a Star Trek uniform.
Well, that's what you get for wearing a Star Trek uniform.
AP_piano295
Mar 18, 02:56 PM
I know right? Christians are totally equivalent in women's clothing to Muslims. I mean, asking for the skirts to be to their knees, for them to not see midriff, or parts of the breast is totally equivalent to making the wear burkhas. And then there is the audacity to ask for them to not be exposed to butt crack on the beach, simply appalling their curtailing of freedom!
Congratulations on so thoroughly missing the point.
Congratulations on so thoroughly missing the point.
more...
NewSc2
Nov 20, 01:10 PM
that one artist's rendition (the black one) looks like a Zune
VSMacOne
Oct 9, 08:25 PM
Ok so I was having some timeline issues with TweetDeck for iPhone (just weird times for posts) so I decided to go ahead and give Tweetie 2 a shot.
WOW... what an app! It's smooth, fast, responsive and easy to use. LOVE the offline capabilities. Couldn't care less about PUSH - it would kill my battery.
So far, best Twitter app i've ever used!
WOW... what an app! It's smooth, fast, responsive and easy to use. LOVE the offline capabilities. Couldn't care less about PUSH - it would kill my battery.
So far, best Twitter app i've ever used!

peapody
Dec 25, 06:23 PM
If I'm not mistaken, those are Georgetown Cupcakes!
Red Velvet... yumm
On the money! Ordered from DC and shipped to San Jose, CA from the BF! Delicious!
Red Velvet... yumm
On the money! Ordered from DC and shipped to San Jose, CA from the BF! Delicious!
redshift1
Sep 4, 12:52 AM
Here's mine. Doubt anyone wants my cat on their desktop, so not posting a link.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)
My two bengal cars are very similar.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)
My two bengal cars are very similar.
DylanLikesPorn
Jun 15, 11:44 PM
Wow. That's a retina avatar. I can make out every letter!
DivineEvil
May 2, 03:59 PM
I donated once, the second time I tried to donate when the nurse heard that I have -5 dioptre on one of the eye, just torn the papers and said "sorry you can never be a blood donor" :(
glocke12
May 4, 05:26 PM
and what if experience has shown that these "enhanced" techniques actually produce less information than standard techniques? If you're interested in a discussion as opposed to simply defending "enhanced" techniques, take a look at the video at the link that citizenzen posted.
And if reports are accurate, KSM actually pointed attention away from the courier in question with his responses under "enhanced" questioning. It took another informant to refocus that attention.
I've seen that video, and I think I heard that guy saying the same thing a few years back.
As for your second point, I have also heard that it the strength of his denials regarding the courier in question that helped build the case.
And if reports are accurate, KSM actually pointed attention away from the courier in question with his responses under "enhanced" questioning. It took another informant to refocus that attention.
I've seen that video, and I think I heard that guy saying the same thing a few years back.
As for your second point, I have also heard that it the strength of his denials regarding the courier in question that helped build the case.
Kelzorz
May 6, 05:45 PM
How do i put button detection in an if statement, here is my code where IBActionA is a button...
- (IBAction)A: (id)sender {
- (IBAction)A: (id)sender {
No comments:
Post a Comment