
needhelp!
10-09 04:21 PM
members wanted..
wallpaper toyota supra 2010 beautifull

absaarkhan
01-29 10:18 AM
To Anantc
Yes She can work as long as the EAD is Valid.
Yes She can work as long as the EAD is Valid.

nashim
04-07 02:35 PM
gcisadawg,
I am unable to answer your question since I do not know, anyway I am also planning to invite my mother-in-law, what are documents required for B-2 visa? Do I need to send original birth certificate? Thanks
I am unable to answer your question since I do not know, anyway I am also planning to invite my mother-in-law, what are documents required for B-2 visa? Do I need to send original birth certificate? Thanks
2011 Toyota Supra 2010
coopheal
07-31 02:01 PM
Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
They will have to put just one warning.
"Beware: Once you start the ride....
Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.
And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
"
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
They will have to put just one warning.
"Beware: Once you start the ride....
Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.
And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
"
more...
sathishav
03-07 09:51 AM
Once you I140 is approved, you lock the PD. Only time you lose it is, if USCIS cancels it for fraud.
Else, layoff or revocation does not matter. You just have to start another new PERM again.
Else, layoff or revocation does not matter. You just have to start another new PERM again.
rally
09-17 06:07 PM
Congrats on getting ur recepit!
Did your apps get transferred to Texas/Cal service centres? Does your recepit have LIN/SRC/WAC prefixes?
Thanks a lot!
Did your apps get transferred to Texas/Cal service centres? Does your recepit have LIN/SRC/WAC prefixes?
Thanks a lot!
more...
gccovet
10-20 12:00 PM
Hi
I used AC21 to switch the company. First my new company said I have to use my existing old attorney for my I485 case. So, I asked my old attorney to prepare AC21 documents and mailed to USCIS, which is already done.
But now the attorney from new company is saying that they are again doing AC21 documents and will be sending to USCIS. On top, new attorney is asking me to fill G28 form. Is it necessary to file AC21 document twice or make it too confusing? And this G28 is only for me, not for my wife. I am confused with whole thing. How will this work? with my case transferred to new attorney and my wife's case still with old attorney? I also heard from this new attorney that most of the time G28 and AC21 documents will never reach to USCIS file and in that case, USCIS will communicate with old attorney. On one hand, I have to tell my old attorney that I am changing attorney but on other hand I am not even sure whether USCIS will accept or not. My old attorney has been always helpful and he has all my information and original documents.
Is it advisable to switch attorney when you have I-485 pending? and is this filing of AC21 documents twice necessary or will make more confusion in my case? What is advisable in this situation? What should I say to this new company attorney and what should I say to my old attorney? I am in big dilemma...
Please help. I need your suggestion.
Thanks,
BK
Most of the time people change attorney due to conflit of interest. If your old attorney was hired by your previous employer to do H1 etc stuff, he might have to be loyal to your previous employer.
G28 is a "power of attorney" form. This form will allow your attorney to act/reply on your behalf for legal immigration matters.
GCCovet
I used AC21 to switch the company. First my new company said I have to use my existing old attorney for my I485 case. So, I asked my old attorney to prepare AC21 documents and mailed to USCIS, which is already done.
But now the attorney from new company is saying that they are again doing AC21 documents and will be sending to USCIS. On top, new attorney is asking me to fill G28 form. Is it necessary to file AC21 document twice or make it too confusing? And this G28 is only for me, not for my wife. I am confused with whole thing. How will this work? with my case transferred to new attorney and my wife's case still with old attorney? I also heard from this new attorney that most of the time G28 and AC21 documents will never reach to USCIS file and in that case, USCIS will communicate with old attorney. On one hand, I have to tell my old attorney that I am changing attorney but on other hand I am not even sure whether USCIS will accept or not. My old attorney has been always helpful and he has all my information and original documents.
Is it advisable to switch attorney when you have I-485 pending? and is this filing of AC21 documents twice necessary or will make more confusion in my case? What is advisable in this situation? What should I say to this new company attorney and what should I say to my old attorney? I am in big dilemma...
Please help. I need your suggestion.
Thanks,
BK
Most of the time people change attorney due to conflit of interest. If your old attorney was hired by your previous employer to do H1 etc stuff, he might have to be loyal to your previous employer.
G28 is a "power of attorney" form. This form will allow your attorney to act/reply on your behalf for legal immigration matters.
GCCovet
2010 Toyota Supra 2010 wallpapers
glus
03-19 11:47 AM
My LCA was approved in July 2007.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
Legally, USCIS can not accept an I140 with an expired Labor. If they do so, they will only do that under very unusual circumstances. For example, mail was lost etc. It is going to be hard to get I140 receipted if labor is expired by even one day :-(.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
Legally, USCIS can not accept an I140 with an expired Labor. If they do so, they will only do that under very unusual circumstances. For example, mail was lost etc. It is going to be hard to get I140 receipted if labor is expired by even one day :-(.
more...
willigetgc?
07-28 07:47 AM
India is still in my heart and love everything about her. For me the people hold the charm and since I have lost them, it is hard to consider going back... When I first came almost 15 years ago, I didn't want to stay here but now I 'can't' go back.. One of life's twisted ironies.
That's my story.
Good Luck to all those who decided to go back and good luck to those who decided to stay back.
That's my story.
Good Luck to all those who decided to go back and good luck to those who decided to stay back.
hair toyota supra cars wallpaper
shana04
08-15 05:29 PM
Congrats on your green. You have done so much for IV and community and it is great to know that your levels of commitment is still the same
Is your Name check and FP cleared?
Is your Name check and FP cleared?
more...

gc_chahiye
10-05 04:12 PM
How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?
getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.
getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.
hot Toyota Supra Mk-IV Red

martinvisalaw
06-29 05:12 PM
Hi Ms Martin,
Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.
What if my visa petition gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.
First, you cannot get admitted to the US with an expired visa, unless your trip is just a short one to Canada or Mexico.
Re. your second point - your H-1B extension will still be valid even though you entered using the AP. You can use that approval notice to get a new H-1B later if you want one.
Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.
What if my visa petition gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.
First, you cannot get admitted to the US with an expired visa, unless your trip is just a short one to Canada or Mexico.
Re. your second point - your H-1B extension will still be valid even though you entered using the AP. You can use that approval notice to get a new H-1B later if you want one.
more...
house Toyota Supra 2010 wallpapers

samuel5028
04-05 05:35 AM
If its illegal, then you have to consult an attrony.
tattoo Toyota Supra 2010 Wallpaper. Cars - Toyota Supra Tuned To
clear485
03-27 01:07 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/245(k)_14Jul08.pdf
The adjudicator must only examine the period from the date of the alien�s last lawful admission to the United States and must not count violations that occurred before the alien�s last lawful admission.
http://smithgarg.com/article-overcoming-violations.aspx
Fortunately, the ameliorative provisions of INA � 245(k), discussed above, also apply to cases of unauthorized employment and violations of nonimmigrant visa terms. Thus, for many foreign workers seeking a green card, unauthorized employment or visa violations occurring for less than 180 days since the last lawful entry will not act as a disqualification for adjustment of status.
Above documents are good....but have one concern here....let us assume....
Since last entry this person maintains status and filed I-485 at some point....But he might submitted experiance letter that includes these 4 months to support his experiance....right...
Will it be a problem ?
The adjudicator must only examine the period from the date of the alien�s last lawful admission to the United States and must not count violations that occurred before the alien�s last lawful admission.
http://smithgarg.com/article-overcoming-violations.aspx
Fortunately, the ameliorative provisions of INA � 245(k), discussed above, also apply to cases of unauthorized employment and violations of nonimmigrant visa terms. Thus, for many foreign workers seeking a green card, unauthorized employment or visa violations occurring for less than 180 days since the last lawful entry will not act as a disqualification for adjustment of status.
Above documents are good....but have one concern here....let us assume....
Since last entry this person maintains status and filed I-485 at some point....But he might submitted experiance letter that includes these 4 months to support his experiance....right...
Will it be a problem ?
more...
pictures Toyota Supra
waitnwatch
05-17 11:14 PM
.......
Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...
I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)
Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...
I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)
dresses Toyota Supra 2010 purple
whyregisteration
12-19 08:39 PM
Thanks to lazycis for his/her kind information about mutiple 485
My pending 485 based on approved NIW140 is sleeping at SRC, but EB1-140 was approved in NSC, my living region belongs to NSC, therefore should I submit a relink request to NSC:confused: Any idea? thanks in advance.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all experts here :):)
My pending 485 based on approved NIW140 is sleeping at SRC, but EB1-140 was approved in NSC, my living region belongs to NSC, therefore should I submit a relink request to NSC:confused: Any idea? thanks in advance.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all experts here :):)
more...
makeup Toyota Supra 2010 Wallpaper. Toyota Supra Wallpaper Hd. Toyota Supra
Al6200
04-24 07:00 PM
DirectX/OpenGL can be used in a windowed environment, so even if you just want to do Win32 stuff DirectX can enhance it.
girlfriend Toyota Supra Wallpaper
Rohan99
05-26 04:11 PM
Thank you samswas
All of them might not be applicable for all, but found this on another forum ...
1 - New SSN to get rid of pesky legend "requires INS authorization..."
2 - SSN for wife
3 - Drivers license for wife without pesky legend "temporary for one yr or until H1 validity...", etc.)
4 - Update I-9 form with employer
5 - Someone here said let your mortgage company know about GC if you own a home, not sure why?
6 - Do not hand over the I-94 card to the airlines/immigration offices at the airport. Keep it or through away
7 - Do not need to carry anything other then Passport and Green Card when travelling
All of them might not be applicable for all, but found this on another forum ...
1 - New SSN to get rid of pesky legend "requires INS authorization..."
2 - SSN for wife
3 - Drivers license for wife without pesky legend "temporary for one yr or until H1 validity...", etc.)
4 - Update I-9 form with employer
5 - Someone here said let your mortgage company know about GC if you own a home, not sure why?
6 - Do not hand over the I-94 card to the airlines/immigration offices at the airport. Keep it or through away
7 - Do not need to carry anything other then Passport and Green Card when travelling
hairstyles toyota supra wallpapers
freddyCR
January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve
zerozerozeven
03-25 10:46 AM
We are most fortunate, thanks to Mr. Bill Gates, Rep Smith's current bill will triple our h1b cap and it will pass. all 3 american candidates support us. we are winning:D:D:D
I remember this bill being brought up last year also and was "supposed" to be passed but never even came up for voting...why do u anticipate this will go through this time? My wife is applying for her "H1B" and she is awaiting the lotto results...
I strongly disapprove of ppl waiting for their GC voicing against H1B cap increase because they have crossed that bridge and have H1B. I am only safely assume such ppl will voice against IV and all IV activities once they receive their GC...
I remember this bill being brought up last year also and was "supposed" to be passed but never even came up for voting...why do u anticipate this will go through this time? My wife is applying for her "H1B" and she is awaiting the lotto results...
I strongly disapprove of ppl waiting for their GC voicing against H1B cap increase because they have crossed that bridge and have H1B. I am only safely assume such ppl will voice against IV and all IV activities once they receive their GC...
tertip
03-11 04:02 PM
The answer to that question would be "no". Would the IO be satisfied with the job description of the new job? Would he ask if I filed AC21? I don't want to sound paranoid, but it would be great if there was anyone on these forums that was in a similar situation and was asked that question...
No comments:
Post a Comment