Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sexy mens hairstyles

sexy mens hairstyles. Men Picture of Haircuts
  • Men Picture of Haircuts



  • reddymjm
    03-11 01:02 PM
    I just emailed mine to info@immigrationvoice.org.





    sexy mens hairstyles. sexy mens hairstyles. There is men Hairstyle 2010
  • sexy mens hairstyles. There is men Hairstyle 2010



  • wandmaker
    12-07 11:19 PM
    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!

    (1) You can renew your EAD while you are outside the country (2) you should come back before your AP expires or get back with the valid visa (3) if you e-file your EAD you will get a finger printing notice, you will have to goto ASC to give your picture. Paperfiling does not trigger EAD unless your FP expires, which is usally 15 months from your last FP.





    sexy mens hairstyles. Ulliel Sexy Men Hairstyles
  • Ulliel Sexy Men Hairstyles



  • sanju
    02-16 08:50 AM
    1.) The total pay in LCA is most likely for the entire year. If you worked for 6 months, simply divide the LCA per year pay by half and use that as a basis to decide. Since you said that your month-wise wage was higher than the LCA wage, I think you are in safe zone. Did you mean to say that you pay was less than the 1/2 (i.e. for 6 months) of the pay specified in LCA? Please clarify.

    2.) You can have an H1 with an employer, but not work with that employer. As long as you were on legal status, maybe on another employer and maintained your legal status, say you were 2nd H1 that was valid, it means your employer doesn't owe you anything as you were not working for him. It doesn't mean that there is any back wage, it just means that you still have valid H1 with him but did not work for him for a duration during which you were maintaining your legal status. As you your employer doesn't owe you back wages.

    And since you left your past employer (which could possibly be your future employer), its always good to document that you resigned. You can create a back dated resignation for yourself for your own records, and maybe give a copy of that to your employer. It will help your employer to cover him, and it will complete your records. That should do it for you.

    Hope this is helpful.



    Hi Everyone,

    I will be laid off from an american company by the end of Feb 2009. I spoke to my previous desi employee as my H1b with his company is still valid and he din't revoked it until now

    But he agrees to let me join his company but at the same time he worried about few things



    Q1) I was with him for 6 months of 2008 and moved to an American Company so the total pay in the W2 for year 2008 is less than LCA amount.
    Would that be a problem as i din't work with him for an entire year in which case it is bound to be less than LCA amount..
    Mind you i'm looking at the Yearly wage if you look at month wise it is much higher than mentioned in LCA.

    Would that be of any problem to both me and employeer.

    Q2) He also said that when somebody re hires any one , the employeer is liable to pay back wages for the period of time he was out.

    It sounds illogical atleast to me because he didn't terminate me from the job it was me who quit the job and transferred my H1b on a good note , but there is no official document saying i quit the job or he terminated me ....


    I would appreciate if some could throw some light on this ....

    My future is relied on these issues

    Thanks
    David





    sexy mens hairstyles. Similar Hairstyles. Cool Men#39;s
  • Similar Hairstyles. Cool Men#39;s



  • dan19
    09-11 04:13 PM
    Call your lawyer and get your ETA number. The 45 day letter has your ETA number.
    Tell him that you would like that number to track your case using the new BEC online case status search.

    Normally he should give you that number, since it is nothing harmful for him and your company.

    Hi All,

    I received word from my company that my 45 day letter had come in .. this is March 2005. Its more than a year and now they just seem to keep quite. If I persist they say the lawyer has not come up with anything yet.

    I tried calling the lawyer but they say that nothing has come up either.

    Now with all the talk about September 2007 the finish date for the BEC where do we stand. My lawyer is quiet, my employer is quite and my 6 years are getting close to complete in January 2007.

    How are you guyz coping ? I am tired of waiting .. haven't gone past the first stage.

    Hoping for the best.



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. Cool guys hairstyle
  • Cool guys hairstyle



  • ingegarcia
    04-17 09:08 AM
    Hi All,

    I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.

    Here are my questions

    1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).

    2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.

    3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?


    PK

    My guess would be to report it with Labor Department instead...





    sexy mens hairstyles. Men are usually worn out with
  • Men are usually worn out with



  • abhijitp
    01-20 05:59 PM
    Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.

    A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.

    Go NORCAL, go IV!



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. Men are always conscious of
  • Men are always conscious of



  • gc28262
    12-19 11:36 AM
    These articles are nothing new. Given the current state of affairs, its only to be expected because people like you and me are actually displacing some jobs whether we admit it or not.
    However, what these folks don't seem to get is that outsourcing is a much bigger culprit. And so go after the business owners who outsource to keep businesses profitable and not target a handful of legal immigrants. And legal immigrants are not responsible for the housing mess! Go after the loan defaulters. Catch the greedy banks who dished out bad loans!!

    The unemployment numbers are very high and its spoiling people's holiday season and also their moods. A lot of American citizens don't have a choice to work anywhere else. That clouds their judgement and makes them irrational.Please try to understand the opposite point of view and just ignore these articles instead of starting threads on IV.

    If you think you displaced some americans, please give back their jobs and leave the country.:rolleyes:. Your GC status need not stop you from doing so.





    sexy mens hairstyles. sexy men#39;s hairstyles,
  • sexy men#39;s hairstyles,



  • sunnysharma
    10-10 04:06 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ombloc.html


    Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. Sexy Mens Short Hairstyles
  • Sexy Mens Short Hairstyles



  • gimmemygreen
    12-19 10:10 AM
    This is Pat B 's broken record. He has lost all his credibility during all these years of immigrant bashing. He can write as many of them but other than red necks, no one is impressed. He is 71 years old and in couple years he will be gone. Old age brings some mental issues with it.





    sexy mens hairstyles. Mens wavy hairstyles with long
  • Mens wavy hairstyles with long



  • greenlight
    02-18 05:02 PM
    go to USCIS cases status page and create an online profile. Then you can add any immigration cases by case number to your protfolio. Once you do that, you can see the Last Updated date everytime you login. Everytime you get status change on your case, the LUD will change. But sometimes, LUD will change without any visible change on your status (known as "soft LUD").

    Soft LUD can happen due to routine processing of your case (for example, they update results on FBI namecheck, fingerprint, etc.) or could be generated completely randomly due to general system updates. So LUDs should be taken with a grain of salt.

    Hopefully that is a complete glossary of everything LUD.


    Thank you very much!



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. sexy hairstyles 2009.
  • sexy hairstyles 2009.



  • cris
    08-30 10:22 AM
    many thanks to all you guys answered and clarified my issue .





    sexy mens hairstyles. New Medium Men Hairstyles
  • New Medium Men Hairstyles



  • royus77
    06-25 10:12 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?

    if there is any breakage clause,Make sure that you understand the amount of damages. If the company is desi ,you can always negotiate at a later time



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. long hair styles 2011 for men
  • long hair styles 2011 for men



  • innervoice
    03-15 01:35 PM
    Donated, S-90D44255UL602673B





    sexy mens hairstyles. Image of Men Hairstyles 2011
  • Image of Men Hairstyles 2011



  • Milind123
    08-16 06:05 AM
    I would like to share my experience with the immigration officer in India.
    Way back in 2000 when I landed in India, the IE went thru my passport and asked me if I had overstayed my stay in US. (US Visa had expired for over a year my current H1 papers were in my travel bag which had to be checked in because the European Lufthansa staff thought the bag was too big to be used as a carry in). Anyways, I did not have the papers to show and I requested the office to let me go to the baggage claim area to retrieve my papers. I don't know why he was suspicious and he said and I paraphrase "I am going to impound your passport, If I don't see those papers as you have overstayed your visa".

    to be continued.....



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. Josh Duhamel Sexy Short Men
  • Josh Duhamel Sexy Short Men



  • prem_goel
    12-03 10:20 PM
    Congrats!!!

    If you can post interview details it will be very helpful? and also details abt ur night stay the hotel etc.

    Hi, see my other thread at

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/thread783615-tijuana-stamping-on-30th-nov-anyone-new-post.html





    sexy mens hairstyles. Sexy Mens Hairstyles from
  • Sexy Mens Hairstyles from



  • pratikgr
    08-08 08:30 PM
    Based on my limited knowledge and what I have read...you can join some community college during that time to do some short course in order for you to NOT GO OUT Of STATUS and this acts as a bridge. I think during this short course period you would have to go back to F1 and then convert from F1 to H1. The other thing is to go out of the country and re-enter again on H1. These are the only two options coming to my mind. But wait the third and more realistic option would be to find a position in any University related to your profession as then you are out of H1b quota. Good luck and warm regards

    what do you mean by find a position in any university. I think then also you need H1 visa and that can not fill the gap of those 4 months.



    more...


    sexy mens hairstyles. Men#39;s Hair Styles
  • Men#39;s Hair Styles



  • johny120
    08-23 11:32 AM
    No, I do not have a EAD or AP. I did not apply for them. I am planning to keep extending my H1 and not get into the hassle of EAD and AP every year.





    sexy mens hairstyles. Sexy wavy Men#39;s Medium
  • Sexy wavy Men#39;s Medium



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 02:13 AM
    Very nice as usual edwin :)





    sexy mens hairstyles. sexy mens hairstyles. 2008 fall mens hairstyles; 2008 fall mens hairstyles
  • sexy mens hairstyles. 2008 fall mens hairstyles; 2008 fall mens hairstyles



  • msekhargc
    02-13 05:08 PM
    Want multi-year EAD !
    Want to get out of retrogression !!
    Want to get GC faster !!!
    Then click here on IV





    looivy
    08-14 12:02 PM
    My lawyer sent my I-485 to Vermont instead of Nebraska. I don't know what to do now. I am in lot of stress.

    Can I send another application before Aug 17th. I have not got rejection on first one. Will this confuse USCIS?

    Gurus, please advice

    (BTW I have an approved I-140.)





    amsgc
    03-31 02:53 PM
    I have a somewat similar situation, here goes:

    Myself: "Resident Alien for Tax purposes" for 2007.

    My wife: Before we got married last year, she was on J1 (> 6 months)
    Therefore, that time does not count towards calculating presence in the US for tax purposes. This implies she is a "Non Resident Alien for Tax purposes" for 2007.

    The 1040 instructions (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf) state that you cannot file as "Married filing Jointly" if either spouse is a "Non Resident Alien" for tax purposes, UNLESS the other spouse is a citizen or a permanent resident. (Page 13).

    My thought is that I will have to go with "Married, filing separately". Since my wife did not have any income, I may be able to take a deduction for my spouse(Page 14), if she doesn't file her taxes.

    You are correct that if you file jointly, the difference is quite a bit - but I am not sure what else one can do.

    If others have dealt with a similar situation, please advise.

    Thanks.

    Ams





    Can we file taxes seperately on married status?

    I mean, my CPA did estimates seperately and we found substantial difference...

    Is there any problem in we filing seperately as we r into 485 peding stuff?...
    From an Immigration perspective, what are the ramifications when 'Married and filing Jointly' versus 'Married and filing seperately'.

    First of all, are they related?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment