Thursday, June 9, 2011

peace and love wallpaper border

images Peace and Love Wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. peace and love wallpaper border. Free computer wallpaper and
  • peace and love wallpaper border. Free computer wallpaper and



  • virald
    08-14 12:13 PM
    My lawyer sent my I-485 to Vermont instead of Nebraska. I don't know what to do now. I am in lot of stress.

    Can I send another application before Aug 17th. I have not got rejection on first one. Will this confuse USCIS?

    Gurus, please advice

    (BTW I have an approved I-140.)

    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.


    From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    You should be okay





    wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. Free computer wallpaper and peace and love wallpaper border. peace and love wallpaper
  • peace and love wallpaper



  • snathan
    03-03 01:29 PM
    Well, I am not a fake profile. What happened to us is real. That is what the guy told us. He was basing his decision in the fact that the original company which filed for the LC was no longer in business and that they created a new company. Reality is that they only changed the company's name but they still do the same and have same employees. We believe he didn't want to ask his new partner about signing the I-140 petition. That is our guess.

    Honestly, we disconnected ourselves from the whole thing, we were really depressed that after waiting for 5 years we finally got the LC approved and then we got that response. That is why I am looking for help in the forum, I really disconnected myself from the whole process and was not sure how have things changed since in terms of new immigration policies etc etc.

    What ever it is...you need to file I-140 within 180 days of approvel. Its two years and gone.





    peace and love wallpaper border. peace and love wallpaper border. $14.98. Lambs amp; Ivy Peek A Boo; $14.98. Lambs amp; Ivy Peek A Boo. Ja Di ksw. Nov 14, 01:55 PM
  • peace and love wallpaper border. $14.98. Lambs amp; Ivy Peek A Boo; $14.98. Lambs amp; Ivy Peek A Boo. Ja Di ksw. Nov 14, 01:55 PM



  • Desi Unlucky
    09-22 02:27 PM
    I hope you meant people who filed for GC. I do not think IV has much in terms of goals to alleviate the issue with H-1

    I asked 6 other H1B ppl today to register to this site.





    2011 peace and love wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. peace and love wallpaper border. $14.98. Bedtime Originals; $14.98. Bedtime Originals. minnesotamacman. Oct 19, 07:55 AM
  • peace and love wallpaper border. $14.98. Bedtime Originals; $14.98. Bedtime Originals. minnesotamacman. Oct 19, 07:55 AM



  • tp976
    04-30 05:38 PM
    thanks Jai. You are right, its probly all luck. BTW , which service center is your case pending at



    more...


    peace and love wallpaper border. love wallpaper border
  • love wallpaper border



  • JSimmivoice
    01-23 12:28 AM
    Thks for the response, but what I read on other sites for e.g murthydot.com and some other site in the Internet it is used even for situations where one did not realised their I-94 has expired and thought its not an issue, also for example such as employer forgot to file and its not application mistake as he was not aware about employers miss and etc. So based on a approved LCA one can get H1 approved and even get the unauthorized employment convert it into a valid employment for any period (based on conditions). I'll do more research on this and update this thread.

    Meanwhile anyone with any other opinion is welcome here. Thks all





    peace and love wallpaper border. peace and love wallpaper
  • peace and love wallpaper



  • sammyb
    10-19 04:54 PM
    if you want to pay $100, it is easy. lesser amount is very difficult. I went through pain of using my banks online bill pay. It took me an hour to set it up. And couple of days back I received an email saying the bill has been returned - probably because it is more than 90 days!

    I lost valuable time , IV lost some donation.

    I am not sure why paying less than $100 has been made so difficult.

    if you ask me I would feel comfortable to contribute a varying amount of donation every month ... at present we have pre-determined donation option ... which I feel sometime deter people from contributing ... unless we have some issue from the service providers, can go for a user entered donation option along with the existing pre-determined options ...



    more...


    peace and love wallpaper border. Peace and Love Wallpaper
  • Peace and Love Wallpaper



  • psam
    11-02 12:05 PM
    I would recommend to extend H1-B, if the employer is paying for it. Extended travel on AP is tricky, but its not an issue with H1-B. If there is no extended travel plans (e.g. Working for three months from another country, or 3 month leave spent in another country etc), then there is no advantage to have H1-B.

    An interesting question may be, if this will count towards the lifetime cap of 12 years of H1B? That I don't know.

    --Parag





    2010 peace and love wallpaper border. $14.98. Lambs amp; Ivy Peek A Boo; $14.98. Lambs amp; Ivy Peek A Boo. Ja Di ksw. Nov 14, 01:55 PM peace and love wallpaper border. Peace and Love Wallpaper
  • Peace and Love Wallpaper



  • patelkirti
    04-19 11:56 PM
    Thanks,

    About paper and email trails, i think i got each and every one of them! I'm very well covered there..

    Will keep you guyz posted!



    more...


    peace and love wallpaper border. peace and love wallpaper
  • peace and love wallpaper



  • lunar
    07-21 11:43 AM
    I Agree it is better not to take risk. But why is this an issue after 3 years of working from home. Next question is If I ask my lawyer not to renew my H1B and only work on EAD does DOL have an issue ? is that risk worth taking. Moving my family entirely for this reason is not a good option.





    hair peace and love wallpaper border. $14.98. Bedtime Originals; $14.98. Bedtime Originals. minnesotamacman. Oct 19, 07:55 AM peace and love wallpaper border. Peace and Love Border
  • Peace and Love Border



  • rhoh
    07-29 10:01 PM
    Once you are on F-1 (in the rare case), then you'll file your tax returns as Non-resident Alien and this will mean abandonment of 485.



    more...


    peace and love wallpaper border. vintage wallpaper border - 8
  • vintage wallpaper border - 8



  • ksairi
    08-16 01:56 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    hot love wallpaper border peace and love wallpaper border. Peace and Love Pink Wallpaper
  • Peace and Love Pink Wallpaper



  • GCard_Dream
    06-18 06:09 PM
    Last time I checked EB3 for ROW was "U". Did you somehow get "U" confused with "C" or have you stopped looking at visa bulletins?

    But, I'm not sure if EB row would care that much...since their dates are ALWAYS current?



    more...


    house York Wallcoverings Friends Forever JE3512B Peace amp; Love Sign Pre-pasted Wallpaper Border, Silver Background/Pink/Black. York Wallcoverings : Tools amp; Home peace and love wallpaper border. love Peace+sign+order+
  • love Peace+sign+order+



  • senthiltamil
    09-22 08:54 PM
    Mine is in TSC.

    Thanks





    tattoo peace and love wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. tie dye wallpaper border
  • tie dye wallpaper border



  • amdn123
    11-08 11:38 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I am trying to reschedule my H1B appointment as my contact in mumbai failed to deliver the DS-156 and DS-157 to the consulate in time (5 business days prior). However, I can't book a new one till the old one is cancelled and the system won't let me cancel 5 business days or less before the current appointment. Does anyone know what to do? It must have happened to someone before? I really need to get back to the US in 10 days.
    Thanks!!



    more...


    pictures Peace and Love Wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. Deal Finder: peace and love
  • Deal Finder: peace and love



  • sandy_anand
    01-24 10:17 AM
    We are back to 140K, refer to demand data. This year both EB1 and EB2 are showing much lower consumption the dates will definitely move into 2007.

    Thanks!





    dresses Peace and Love Pink Wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. Soccer Wallpaper Border
  • Soccer Wallpaper Border



  • GCard_Dream
    09-15 01:41 PM
    You bring up a good point about the conference committee. When is the conference committee needed? Is it when bills are significantly different or even for slight differences. I thought conference is only needed if the bills are significantly different and needs to be negotiated between 2 houses. If only few provisions ( like ours) are different then can it be voted on by the house as it is without any conference and get a up or down vote? Now this all assumes that republicans are actually serious about some kind of relief to legal folks which I am seriously starting to doubt.

    if they take the bill, they might listen to us and include our provisions in this bill because our provisions are part of the CIR bill which they passed it.

    but they will make changes to 'secure act' and pass it in such a way it goes to conference committee (big chance of this going because senate wants 370 miles fence, house wants 700miles) and they wont have time for that committee now, so they will work on it next yr after elections. again after elections, it is diff game as you said. anyhow we caught in the middle of their game.



    more...


    makeup peace and love wallpaper peace and love wallpaper border. York Wallcoverings Friends Forever JE3512B Peace amp; Love Sign Pre-pasted Wallpaper Border, Silver Background/Pink/Black. York Wallcoverings : Tools amp; Home
  • York Wallcoverings Friends Forever JE3512B Peace amp; Love Sign Pre-pasted Wallpaper Border, Silver Background/Pink/Black. York Wallcoverings : Tools amp; Home



  • johnggberg
    07-17 02:30 PM
    but it dose not add any value, as the message does not give any more information then, what we already know





    girlfriend tie dye wallpaper border peace and love wallpaper border. Sage Birds of Love Wallpaper
  • Sage Birds of Love Wallpaper



  • jsb
    08-03 10:09 PM
    I applied in July, RD Jul 2nd. TSC

    Havent seen any changes on my case status. my name check hasn't cleared yet. I called and spoke with an IO, she said name check wasnt cleared, wouldnt tell how long its been with FBI. I asked about the 180 day name check rule and she said it doesnt matter they still woudnt work on the case till NC was cleared.

    How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?





    hairstyles vintage wallpaper border - 8 peace and love wallpaper border. Love peace target has
  • Love peace target has



  • amslonewolf
    03-14 12:49 PM
    Just emailed mine.





    MYGC2008
    03-18 01:04 PM
    You left your EX-EMPLOYER in May 2008 and also transfered your H1B to NEW Company.

    So tell me what is remaining beteween you and your ex-empoyer???
    So he cancelled your H1B and also your I-140 later.
    Also Why you did not work with ex-employer after getting a project? You knew that your I-140 was pending right?





    NH123
    10-20 05:41 PM
    Its illegal to work on H4 with ITIN, you need to have SSN, why did you even mention that on the tax papers. Try to hire a good lawyer to handle your case.

    Sorry for asking this here. Can somebody please tell me how can i start a new thread in this forum.Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment