Tuesday, June 14, 2011

may and june calendar 2011

images may and june calendar 2011. Calendar+2011+may+june+; Calendar+2011+may+june+ may and june calendar 2011. calendar 2011 may june. is
  • calendar 2011 may june. is



  • Kevin M
    April 4th, 2005, 06:13 AM
    Dual exposure is the obvious and best solution to extremes in lighting but it necessitates setting up a tripod etc.
    However, quite often one's best landscapes are an opportunity that presents itself on the spur of the moment. Frequently in these cases the lighting may not fit comfortably into the dynamic range and/or - dare I say it - one's exposure may also be hasty and less than optimum. Dual conversion of a single RAW file is is a great help in this regard. Whilst never quite as good as two separate exposures, I get the impression that the raw converter can extract a remarkable amount of hidden information from a file where the range is not too extreme.
    In analogue terms this would be equivalent to being able to develop a single negative image twice with different dilutions temperatures etc (that would be a neat trick). The resulting image may not be technically perfect but may work perfectly in terms of aesthetics.

    Kevin
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~bot/paint/photo.htm





    wallpaper calendar 2011 may june. is may and june calendar 2011. Calendar+2011+may+june
  • Calendar+2011+may+june



  • vinoddas
    07-29 08:57 PM
    I have a unique problem with possibly getting a green card too early. Please let me know how I can make this situation better. My priority date in EB2 India is in Jan 2006, which means potentially I could get my green card in 2-3 months.

    I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.

    What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:

    1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
    2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.





    may and june calendar 2011. June 2011–May 2012 Calendar
  • June 2011–May 2012 Calendar



  • Edison99
    03-07 03:07 PM
    I doubt about that�

    out of the country indefinitely and then come back lets say after 10 yrs?





    2011 Calendar+2011+may+june may and june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011. blank june calendar 2011.
  • may and june calendar 2011. blank june calendar 2011.



  • irock
    08-03 05:20 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.
    As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.

    btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.



    more...


    may and june calendar 2011. may june calendar 2011. may
  • may june calendar 2011. may



  • srinivas_o
    01-08 10:53 AM
    Thank you for the quick response.

    You said there are 3 copies of AP. But my lawyer sent me only 2 copies. Is that a problem???




    I recently entered US on AP. At the POE, I gave ONLY my passport and AP(it was 3 copies stapled together). Thats all.
    The IO gave me one copy and said "you can keep one for your reference" and took the other 2. Then escorted to another room, where more people were waiting, and I had to wait for about 10 minutes and an officer called my last name and handed me over, my passport along with one copy of AP with some stamp on it.

    I am still on H1, also got my EAD. I-485 is pending. The other documents that I carried was, a letter from my company stating that I work for them, and all my H1 copies...but I never showed any of those documents.

    edit: While I was standing in line to be called by the IO, the person(indian) in front of me who was being served by the IO, gave many documents, eventhough the IO was saying "I don't need them". This guy was pro-actively telling her that he is working for so-and-so company, took some papers and was giving it to her, and she said politely that its not required...he was also entering on AP cause I saw that guy in the room.

    So, Please don't over do. just give only the document that is asked for.





    may and june calendar 2011. may june calendar 2011. may
  • may june calendar 2011. may



  • raydhan
    05-24 02:42 PM
    Great job, Salil. Can you share your experience working with the press? Was it easy getting the newspaper to carry this article, or did you have to pursue this for a long time? The reason I am asking this is, its hard for one to determine what the media will print. They may take one quote from you but might use it in a different context. I came very close to quoting on Seattle Times but stayed put as the reporter wanted my opinion on the "other" current debate that's going on, and she was not willing to carry an article on Legal immigration alone.


    sertasheep,
    I had emailed 4-5 different reporters (Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Dallas, Houston) who had recently published articles on immigration. The reporter from Tulsa emailed me back the same day (within a few hours) saying that he is interested in the "legal immigration" angle and would like to pursue it if I was willing to be interviewed and be photographed. I set up a time and place for the interview and the photo.

    I had two conditions that the reporter agreed to:
    1) He would not use my employer's name, and
    2) After he finalizes his story, he would read back all my quotes to me to ensure no misquotations.

    He graciously complied with both my requests. I was surprised to see front page coverage. I sent a Thank you email to the reporter after the article was published. He told me that various people (legal immigrants) from the Tulsa area had contacted him after reading the article and wanted to know more about Immigration Voice.

    Let me know if I can be of further help.

    Good luck,
    Salil



    more...


    may and june calendar 2011. calendar 2011 may june july.
  • calendar 2011 may june july.



  • LostInGCProcess
    01-08 10:44 AM
    I recently entered US on AP. At the POE, I gave ONLY my passport and AP(it was 3 copies stapled together). Thats all.
    The IO gave me one copy and said "you can keep one for your reference" and took the other 2. Then escorted to another room, where more people were waiting, and I had to wait for about 10 minutes and an officer called my last name and handed me over, my passport along with one copy of AP with some stamp on it.

    I am still on H1, also got my EAD. I-485 is pending. The other documents that I carried was, a letter from my company stating that I work for them, and all my H1 copies...but I never showed any of those documents.

    edit: While I was standing in line to be called by the IO, the person(indian) in front of me who was being served by the IO, gave many documents, eventhough the IO was saying "I don't need them". This guy was pro-actively telling her that he is working for so-and-so company, took some papers and was giving it to her, and she said politely that its not required...he was also entering on AP cause I saw that guy in the room.

    So, Please don't over do. just give only the document that is asked for.





    2010 June 2011–May 2012 Calendar may and june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011. Calendar+2011+may+june+; Calendar+2011+may+june+
  • may and june calendar 2011. Calendar+2011+may+june+; Calendar+2011+may+june+



  • sammyb
    11-15 09:53 AM
    Simply and bluntly put

    IV is we. If you are not there , there is no IV. We are in agony and pain. let us scream so high that even deaf may lend their ears.

    What is at stake is you career. We have every thing to loose by doing nothing. I know, I have lost a whole lot. Probably I were better off moving to India after my MBA. I might have been doing much better there. But I am at the point where I cannot let got without trying. Have you reached that point yet?

    Here is my personal story, if you think you can do better here without the Green Card. Think again! I have been slogging in this mess since 1999, even though I have world class qualifications (Full time MBA from a top US school, several years of work experience, PMP and marching toward CFA). All this are futile , if I don't have that stupid work permit with out any strings attached (Green Card)

    Yes I do have EAD. But it is full of restriction. At least let us work together to remove that restriction..

    I don't want any freaking loosers. Loosing is their nature. I want winners to work with me. Are you the one?


    unless we join hands together and come forward nothing will change ...

    because of personal reason I was not able to devote much time to IV recently ... will be involved more now onwards ...



    more...


    may and june calendar 2011. 2011 calendar may june. may
  • 2011 calendar may june. may



  • eb3India
    05-21 11:56 AM
    I am new here and I have few questions to IV core members.

    Did we consider any other avenues find out is there any way out to influence DOS visa availability.

    How did Nurses was able to accomodate their visa numbers without any bills are ammendments ( I know there is lot of demand for nurses)

    you guys are doing a great job lobbying congressmen, but I think we should also consider finding out how current law if implemented properly can reduce the backlog and reduce retrogression.

    for example we should make sure 245i case should not effect our visa numbers, I belive we can work these hurdles while we wait for current immigration debate to complete.

    I called several senators last week and discussed with their immigration specialist, I got a feeling this debate is more about illegal aliens and about hispanic votes not many of them are considering legal aliens and issues.





    hair may and june calendar 2011. blank june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011.
  • may and june calendar 2011.



  • forgerator
    11-11 12:35 AM
    yes I am in this current position. Let's see how it goes. The lawyer is evaluating it right now.

    My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)

    got an update. Lawyer is proceeding to file mine under EB-2 and specifying the following requirement - Masters with 2 yr experience minimum or alternatively Bachelors + 5 yrs minimum. Hopefully everything works out smoothly!



    more...


    may and june calendar 2011. may june calendar 2011.
  • may june calendar 2011.



  • Anders �stberg
    July 15th, 2004, 01:18 PM
    Have to relate this annoying story... I went back again after some food and rest to see if I could get more pictures of the swallows, in evening light. Amazingly they were still in the same location, but had now moved to an even better branch. I carefully inched my way over and end up in a perfect spot, less than 4 meters from the birds.

    I only have time for four or five pictures when, in from stage left, enters Mr. Inconsiderate Moron No.1, looking quite the outdoors man in khaki uniform and hat, walking his black labrador on a leash. He enters the small field quite a bit away from me, but as he sees me he smartly turns and walks towards me. "Hey, what a lens, what are you photographing?". He then bends down and releases his dog who is probably supposed to run on the field. Of course he sets off barking and growling right at me, and the birds take off in all directions. That's the end of the day's photo opportunities, and I'm so pissed off I'm not even talking to the guy, he stands there looking at me and I just shake my head, gather my stuff up and leave. Arrrggghhhh!

    This is the best of the second batch, I can't but wonder what could have been possible if I had had time to dial everything in...

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/userpics/10001/Svala_6603.jpg





    hot may june calendar 2011. may may and june calendar 2011. may june calendar 2011.
  • may june calendar 2011.



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-22 11:24 AM
    I applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).

    Hope this info helps.

    My RD is 7/2/08, still waiting for approval, not even an LUD after notice date. I see EB2 folks getting renewals within 30 days or so. Isn't this descrimination?



    more...


    house 2011 calendar may and june. may and june calendar 2011. may june july calendar 2011.
  • may june july calendar 2011.



  • RandyK
    12-24 11:46 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.





    tattoo may june calendar 2011. may may and june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011.
  • may and june calendar 2011.



  • paskal
    09-11 12:28 AM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\



    more...


    pictures calendar 2011 may june july. may and june calendar 2011. may june calendar 2011
  • may june calendar 2011



  • nozerd
    09-06 01:42 PM
    Can H1 visa stamp be used for travel convenience ?

    I am EB3 India with PD of August 2001. I 140 approved but cant file I 485 due to retro. I have sent in my application for 8th -10th yr H1 extension. I am already Canadian PR landed in April 2005 so basically need to do something in early 2008 if I still need to hold on to my Canadian PR. I have worked for same firm since last 7 + yrs and they are quite cooperative within limits.

    I wanted to know if I can work for my company's Canadian operations and still hold H1 visa and travel on that H1 visa. Please note that I will be on Canadian payroll. Is this legal ? Is it ok for the company to keep extending my H1 ? I know they can keep my Green card case alive but what about H1 ?

    Is it ok to stay outside US and get paid outside US and still use H1 visa to travel ?





    dresses may june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011. calendar 2011 may june. june
  • calendar 2011 may june. june



  • mrsr
    05-19 11:22 PM
    No friend i am planning to do next week



    more...


    makeup 2011 calendar may june. may may and june calendar 2011. 2011 calendar may and june.
  • 2011 calendar may and june.



  • rvurady14
    02-11 01:40 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?




    Sagar,

    I have the same issue and mine got approved on Sep 10. I contacted my attorney and he told me the same answer as your Lawyer.

    Did you use AC21 or still with the same Employer?

    I am planning to use AC21 but because of this issue I'm kind of hesitate to do so.





    girlfriend may and june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011. calendar 2011 april may.
  • calendar 2011 april may.



  • srikondoji
    04-26 03:34 PM
    Microsoft/IBM/Infosys/Wipro are interested in H1-B visa number hike.
    They only want more new H1-B's, coz they have to pay more for those who are already here.

    Politicians are interested in illegal immigrants because their number runs into millions and they can get their votes.

    Remaining skilled labor force with his H1 term ending are of no use to anyone.
    I think this forum is doing a tremendous job in fighting for a cause and will no doubt make a mark fo itself.
    Thanks
    sri





    hairstyles may june calendar 2011. may and june calendar 2011. 2011 calendar may june.
  • 2011 calendar may june.



  • martinvisalaw
    02-23 06:19 PM
    Thank you very much for clarifying that for me,ok so first thing is to find a reputable immigration attorney close to me in Texas City.

    Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.





    satishku_2000
    08-24 04:20 PM
    Thanks so much for the info, satishku_2000. That is very good info.

    My RFE, which was issued on July 20, 2007, was for my employer's ITR . My lawyer said the deadline is 12 weeks from the RFE date. I think she has not been updated on the new ruling. Now we only have up to next Friday to submit everything. I'm so so worried!!!

    If you have access to the RFE from USCIS , try to get a copy of it . It should say how much time you have to respond. They will mention "On or before a date". I dont know if all the services centers have implemented the flex time response for RFE/NOIDs. Be on top of things , just dont let your lawyer or employer say anything else.





    shishya
    09-01 08:21 PM
    Folks,
    I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.

    I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.

    Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment