Monday, June 13, 2011

lineas del metro

images todas las líneas de metro, lineas del metro. El metro no existe,
  • El metro no existe,



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 12:50 PM
    Today me and my wife got our CPO emails. Mine was filed in Eb3 and my wife's was in Eb2. I got my approved though my wife.

    I've been in US for 10 years... now i've two things to do

    1. Wonder was it really worth this wait.
    2. Move to the citizen line.


    thanks IV, for all the support.

    I'll not be going anywhere..My life has been on IV for all these years and now i don't know what to do because I've been addicted to come to IV every hour of my life these past years. I still remember pressing F5 during the july fiasco bulletin.





    :cool:





    wallpaper El metro no existe, lineas del metro. ir una noche de lo
  • ir una noche de lo



  • rvurady14
    02-11 01:40 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?




    Sagar,

    I have the same issue and mine got approved on Sep 10. I contacted my attorney and he told me the same answer as your Lawyer.

    Did you use AC21 or still with the same Employer?

    I am planning to use AC21 but because of this issue I'm kind of hesitate to do so.





    lineas del metro. lineas del metro. sophia
  • lineas del metro. sophia



  • sachisdis
    02-23 07:48 PM
    Hi,
    Im from India and joined the company 4 years back as Programmer/Analyst. I have an Bachelors in Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) and experience of 4 years & 8 months before joining the company. The company field for GC under EB3, priority date: November 2008 and I-140 approved date: November 2009.

    With nearing 9 years of experience company promoted me to Sr. Programmer/Analyst consultant and is ready to file the case in EB2.

    My question:
    1. My priority date from EB3 is November 6, 2008. So after approval of fresh labor for EB2, can the new I-140 for EB2 be filed with the old priority date of EB3 ?
    2. Can the same company hold two I-140 for the same employee? That is keep the EB3 I-140 active and apply for EB2 I-140 till the EB2 clears/approves ?
    3. The designation & job duties can be the same as that of EB3 or need to be changed.

    Thanks in advance!





    2011 ir una noche de lo lineas del metro. Prefiero caminar a la linea
  • Prefiero caminar a la linea



  • lazycis
    02-06 05:24 PM
    Such agreement is not against the law. GC is for your benefit, not employer's.
    So technically employer may ask you to reimburse I-485 filing fees (including attorney fees). Permanent residency is I-485 approval. What is the exact language? May be you can avoid paying you can just switch to another employer?



    more...


    lineas del metro. lineas del metro. KnightWRX
  • lineas del metro. KnightWRX



  • dc2007
    07-05 10:28 PM
    Thank you all for your help/suggestions. I'll try to add my wife in my employer plan, may be with lower premium and higher deductible for now. Also there is this insurance I found called 'HTH global citizen' that covers pregnancy after 12 months.

    My suggestion is: "Go for HIGHER PREMIUM and LOW DEDUCTIBLE", other wise go for $3000 package.
    But I can tell you even if doctor is saying $3000, you might be ending paying a lot more than that. Its medical, and I hope everything should go fine. But in case of any complexities, if you don't have insurance, you will end up paying like more than 10K (even in $3000 package).

    Go for full coverage and add your wife to your insurance. This is my suggestion.

    Good Luck





    lineas del metro. lineas del metro.
  • lineas del metro.



  • delhiguy79
    10-23 12:58 PM
    Hi,

    My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
    As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.

    Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?

    Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    lineas del metro. Caracas Metro Map in english
  • Caracas Metro Map in english



  • uniqueuser
    04-03 07:47 PM
    Today at Boeing interview event I got very good offer. The HR lady congratulated me, kept offer letter in my hand. Then I told her that I'm an EAD holder. All my fear came true, and she said a big sorry and said EAD is not acceptable at any cost. Also she said, she can keep the offer in hold for me for 5 months. How can I expect green card in hand in 5 months. GOD don't give this situation to any one. just trying to reduce my pain here...





    2010 lineas del metro. sophia lineas del metro. todas las líneas de metro,
  • todas las líneas de metro,



  • Karthikthiru
    06-15 01:47 PM
    Tell the previously employer EXPLICITY that it is only a employment verification letter NOT A REFERENCE letter. Because by default lot of them assume it is a reference letter. Aslo by law they have to provide the experience letter


    Thanks

    Karthik



    more...


    lineas del metro. lineas del metro.
  • lineas del metro.



  • cbpds
    09-01 07:10 PM
    Its not the question of opening borders, its more about how we sons and daughters treat our parents and cater to them after we go back home from work.

    All they want is a friendly and meaningful conversation and respect once a day.

    It is time USA opens its borders to allow more people from good cultures like India to come and settle here. Americans can learn family values from Indians. If America restricts immigrants it will turn into a country of bigoted, nepotistic creeps who will export their ugly culture of disowning their own parents to our shores and around the world. Programmers have long enjoyed high inflated salaries that are unreasonable. These salaries now need to come down and be competitive globally. Time for a 'change' in immigration and congress to open its arms to immigrants who made this country so great. It is time to make Kennedy's dream a reality. Indians who settle here need to have loyalty to their culture and should not become Americanized. Take the good things from this culture and not lose your own good cultural values that made India the best country in the world until the gora British came and ruined it.





    hair Prefiero caminar a la linea lineas del metro. de líneas de colores,
  • de líneas de colores,



  • beemboy
    10-31 10:33 AM
    Guys, I need to reschedule visa appointment through the vfs website. I understand we have to cancel our appointment to reschedule; However, I am not sure if we have to fill out all the applications ( DS-156 & DS-157 ) again?

    Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.



    more...


    lineas del metro. lineas del metro. lineas del metro. líneas de; lineas del metro. líneas de
  • lineas del metro. lineas del metro. líneas de; lineas del metro. líneas de



  • v2neha
    04-07 05:50 PM
    When we applied for B2 extension for my parents-in-laws (for their second visit - not the first one), we did not have a decision until few days before expiry of their original I-94. I called the USCIS (it was INS or CIS at that time) and the customer rep told me that while a visa extension application is pending, their stay is authorized by the attorney general and their presence in the USA is not unlawful. If the application was denied, they would need to leave USA immediately to avoid accruing unlawful presence. The extension got approved eventually and they left the country before expiry of new I-94. Since then, they visited us three more times and we extended their stay one more time.

    However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.





    hot lineas del metro. KnightWRX lineas del metro. Ampliacion de linea 3,
  • Ampliacion de linea 3,



  • starving_dog
    10-02 01:06 PM
    When I was H1-B, I never surrendered my I-94 and kept re-using my original. I crossed the border at least 25 times without any problem.



    more...


    house lineas del metro. de las lineas del metro. la misma línea con algunas
  • la misma línea con algunas



  • spicy_guy
    09-08 10:55 AM
    Good atleast we can have jobs, fr..ing last couple of years tired of loosing jobs because of Outsourcing companies. Waiting for GC from 9 years and now struggling to keep the job because of Outsourcing. Big F for OS

    If you were in India, you would have asked for more OS. huh?





    tattoo lineas del metro. lineas del metro. de la linea 12 del metro
  • de la linea 12 del metro



  • gc_chahiye
    08-06 04:23 PM
    Interesting analysis.

    I found an additional prediction on this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_oct07vb.html

    The OP here has found a pattern that builds on that same prediction, and should extend into 2008. If that pattern holds its 6 month jumps initially, then stagnation later by 2nd quarter. Lets see if it does.

    Of course if 10K people do show up at the DC rally, then none of this might be needed. If enough senators can be convinced that what we are facing is really a big problem and easily fixable (atleast recapture of 200K visas and exemption of dependents if not a bump up in annual limits) then the dates will be C C all through 2008.

    All the east-coasters who saw the effect of the San Jose rally: its your turn now to up the ante and go one step ahead. The results of not showing up for that rally is literally a guarantee that only a tiny percentage of us will get I-485 approvals for the next two years!!! and things might improve even with a new president ONLY if we rally then! think about that!! not doing anything is a guarantee of long long waits...

    San Jose rally allowed everyone to file I-485 the DC rally could help everyone get timely approvals!!



    more...


    pictures Caracas Metro Map in english lineas del metro. líneas de metro,
  • líneas de metro,



  • Queen Josephine
    April 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
    OK, following Gary's lead, I tried a facelift also. It was a slow day at work so I had lots of time to play with this. Adobe Photoshop Rescue.... :) A little sloppy in one spot that I can see, but hey, it wasn't for real!





    dresses Ampliacion de linea 3, lineas del metro. lineas del metro. con 4
  • lineas del metro. con 4



  • BimmerFAn
    06-22 10:10 PM
    I don't have a Masters although most people I work with do. I work in Audit/Advisory. One must have at least 150 credits at US University to apply for the position. Most people get their Masters in order to satisfy this requirement. I double majored in Finance and Accounting and am now worried that I shot myself in the foot.

    The job requirement states:
    Masters or Bachaelor's of Accounting (if 150 credit requirement is met) is required.

    The position implies a Master's Degree requirement but will accept BS if, as in my case, one double majored or took on alot of classes.

    Like I mentioned earlier, I am from Europe so I am wondering how severe the backlog is. I can't believe the wait can be that long.



    more...


    makeup lineas del metro. lineas del metro. lineas del metro. de las
  • lineas del metro. de las



  • petersebastian
    04-01 05:58 PM
    You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.

    Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...





    girlfriend de la linea 12 del metro lineas del metro. Paradas de metro Línea 10 en
  • Paradas de metro Línea 10 en



  • saro28
    10-20 01:55 PM
    Not True, We submitted the Birth Certificate obtained from Indian consulate here in US and One of the GC got approved recently. In my opinion the Birth Certificate from Indian Consulate is sufficient





    hairstyles lineas del metro. lineas del metro. líneas de; lineas del metro. líneas de lineas del metro. Mapa de lineas metro
  • Mapa de lineas metro



  • nixstor
    08-08 09:53 PM
    I guess he is trying to lift the sunken spirits of the IV members. But I feel that if SKIL goes through, we will be fine. It all depends on SKIL





    m79
    08-03 05:02 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.





    amslonewolf
    05-22 12:03 PM
    I don't think the state dept is that naive. They already know what the demand would be. All they would have to do is just look at the approved I-140s and they a very reasonable estimate.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment