gmemon
Apr 10, 01:41 PM
I am thinking about buying a refurbished iPhone 4 16 GB. I have 2 questions:
1. Has anyone experienced any problems with refurbished iPhones in the past?
2. How long is the warranty on refurbished iPhones?
1. Has anyone experienced any problems with refurbished iPhones in the past?
2. How long is the warranty on refurbished iPhones?
cvaldes
Apr 7, 09:26 AM
Why all the negatives? Patches are a good thing.
There are a lot of flame-baiting haters and sniveling little whiners in this forum. And I mean a lot.
There are a lot of flame-baiting haters and sniveling little whiners in this forum. And I mean a lot.

Hilmi Hamidi
Feb 21, 09:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GUw4Nl.jpg (http://imgur.com/GUw4N)
finkmacunix
Feb 23, 08:50 PM
Well, I really would like to install more RAM into my trusty LC�
But I can't figure out what is the maximum� Apple says 36 MB� Most other sites say that� But MacTracker says 132 MB is the max, and when I look for the max RAM for the Quadra 605�
It says 132�
But they have the same Logic Board!
So, what is the true maximum?
But I can't figure out what is the maximum� Apple says 36 MB� Most other sites say that� But MacTracker says 132 MB is the max, and when I look for the max RAM for the Quadra 605�
It says 132�
But they have the same Logic Board!
So, what is the true maximum?
more...
lovelyooz
Jan 10, 08:39 PM
i live in SF so id like to go there can i?
should i pay for something?
should i pay for something?
jimjiminyjim
Nov 3, 07:06 PM
Two favorites:
Goldberg. Very simple. I use it for resizing images for use on webpages.
Libra. An iTunes Library manager without duplicates of your music files.
MacJournal. Yep. A journal. Lots of functions.
edit: I can't count.
Goldberg. Very simple. I use it for resizing images for use on webpages.
Libra. An iTunes Library manager without duplicates of your music files.
MacJournal. Yep. A journal. Lots of functions.
edit: I can't count.
more...
psychometry
Oct 6, 12:17 AM
Resizable textarea's have been implemented in WebKit nightlies for a few months now but were turned off by default at some point.
For this to be included in a front page news item when its been publicly available for months is ludicrous.
Yeah, there haven't been any Page 2 rumors recently, either. At least half the stuff from the past 2 weeks should be there instead.
For this to be included in a front page news item when its been publicly available for months is ludicrous.
Yeah, there haven't been any Page 2 rumors recently, either. At least half the stuff from the past 2 weeks should be there instead.

HydroMan
Feb 20, 09:39 AM
Ok, here you go, my list of "Must Have" free apps: .......
Gimp: A very poor man's photoshop.
Anyway, thats all. Let me know what you think of my list.
I'd have to disagree Gimp is a powerful app I love it and compared to PS it's a steal. It's free and if your a hobbyist like me that alone is unbeatable, I could never justify spending $649 for just touching up the odd photo, Gimp is invaluable if you like to make your own calendars, invites, birthday cards, spoof pictures etc, I used to use Corel Draw/Photo-Paint8 until I upgraded to OSX and can say Gimp is far superior to them, I'm not having ago at you I just think the term "very" would put off a lot of non/semi pro's from trying it.
System optimizer is shareware-$12
Cocktail is a demo prices start from $14.95 - $699-(ok thats for a worldwide licence :D )
Konfabulator is shareware-$24.95
Gimp: A very poor man's photoshop.
Anyway, thats all. Let me know what you think of my list.
I'd have to disagree Gimp is a powerful app I love it and compared to PS it's a steal. It's free and if your a hobbyist like me that alone is unbeatable, I could never justify spending $649 for just touching up the odd photo, Gimp is invaluable if you like to make your own calendars, invites, birthday cards, spoof pictures etc, I used to use Corel Draw/Photo-Paint8 until I upgraded to OSX and can say Gimp is far superior to them, I'm not having ago at you I just think the term "very" would put off a lot of non/semi pro's from trying it.
System optimizer is shareware-$12
Cocktail is a demo prices start from $14.95 - $699-(ok thats for a worldwide licence :D )
Konfabulator is shareware-$24.95
more...
old-wiz
Feb 15, 03:31 PM
You can buy them from Apple support for a small fee.

Transporteur
Dec 9, 03:58 PM
Snip
Link to original please!
Link to original please!
more...
quagmire
Aug 1, 07:19 PM
My new desktop. It's a picture of Robinson Cano's 100th career home run that I took when I was at Yankee Stadium.
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5357/screenshot20100801at816.png
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5357/screenshot20100801at816.png
Krayzie116
Apr 5, 08:23 AM
Nobody really answered my question. I hate to repost it again just trying to find an answer. I tried to call the at&t rep and they don't know what going on.
I had iPhone 3GS 32GB had it about almost a year. They let me do an early upgrade for the new iPhone 4 in June when it came out for the price of $299 with a two year agreement.
The question I have is let just say the new iPhone 5 comes out with the same price point let say June release like last year. By this new $50 thing does that mean I pay for $549 price point or can I just pay the $299 plus the two year agreement like I did last year?
Thanks guys
I had iPhone 3GS 32GB had it about almost a year. They let me do an early upgrade for the new iPhone 4 in June when it came out for the price of $299 with a two year agreement.
The question I have is let just say the new iPhone 5 comes out with the same price point let say June release like last year. By this new $50 thing does that mean I pay for $549 price point or can I just pay the $299 plus the two year agreement like I did last year?
Thanks guys
more...
iApache
Sep 9, 05:51 PM
I've attached it because when I usually post it, it comes out too big.
iApples
Mar 28, 12:46 AM
glad you corrected that to seller ... earlier you were hoping the buyer gets scammed
I actually meant buyer. That was a typo. Fixed that. I'm not saying I want the seller to receive the money (because we all know PayPal won't let that happen) but the buyer does deserves to lose his money for his own stupidity.
If you go on the buyers eBay profile and look at his previous bids.. they're almost all on phones. Seems a bit fishy to me...
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 1 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 2 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 3 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 4 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 5 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Other 1 Seller 6 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 7 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 8 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 9 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 10 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 11 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 12 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 13 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 14 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 15 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 16 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 17 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 18 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 19 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 20 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 21 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 22 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 23 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 24 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 25 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 24 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 26 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 27 <1h
I actually meant buyer. That was a typo. Fixed that. I'm not saying I want the seller to receive the money (because we all know PayPal won't let that happen) but the buyer does deserves to lose his money for his own stupidity.
If you go on the buyers eBay profile and look at his previous bids.. they're almost all on phones. Seems a bit fishy to me...
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 1 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 2 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 3 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 4 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 5 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Other 1 Seller 6 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 7 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 8 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 9 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 10 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 11 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 12 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 13 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 14 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 15 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 16 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 17 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 18 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 19 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 20 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 21 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 22 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 23 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 24 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 25 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 24 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 26 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 27 <1h
more...
gkarris
Apr 7, 05:34 PM
Dang! That is true.
Thinking it out:
Stick = Up/Down
Bottom Red = Reverse
Right-Botton Black = Thrust
Right-Top Black = Fire
Top White = Smart Bomb
Bottom White = Hyperspace
On Stargate you could assign one of the others to the Stealth mode button too.
They NEED 2 versions of iCade - one with joystick, the other with a Trackball and Knob... ;)
Thinking it out:
Stick = Up/Down
Bottom Red = Reverse
Right-Botton Black = Thrust
Right-Top Black = Fire
Top White = Smart Bomb
Bottom White = Hyperspace
On Stargate you could assign one of the others to the Stealth mode button too.
They NEED 2 versions of iCade - one with joystick, the other with a Trackball and Knob... ;)
Resist
Apr 20, 04:19 PM
Open iTunes, click on your email address in the upper right. Enter your password and click view your account.
more...
gwurfel
Apr 26, 03:40 AM
"flash Page Flip converter" (http://www.axmag.com) that is the most frequent answers I got for Mac OS. Look if it could help you.
johnnyturbouk
Apr 13, 11:52 PM
I don't mind. More time to enjoy the 4 :)
+1
i have spent way too much ��� on apple this year
dangerous addiction (is apple)
+1
i have spent way too much ��� on apple this year
dangerous addiction (is apple)
batchtaster
Apr 6, 12:24 PM
Pity Isilons suck. Great for IT, bad for the end-user. They support all sorts of protocols, none of them properly.
Better tweak your kernel's delayed ack attribute or you'll be serving data at dial-up modem speeds.
Better tweak your kernel's delayed ack attribute or you'll be serving data at dial-up modem speeds.
vitaminz
May 6, 09:34 AM
Fantastic, that seems to have everything I need :)
iSaint
Dec 23, 09:46 AM
Very cool!
Michaelgtrusa
Feb 21, 10:25 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/02/world-exclusive-video-apple-boss-steve-jobs-unsteady-his-feet-day-treatment
SwiftLives
Mar 31, 12:00 PM
When you release InDesign and/or Illustrator for the iPad, we'll talk.
Within 5 years, more and more work is going to be stored on the cloud. This could allow you access to linked fonts and images via a wireless connection. And being able to move images around a page with your finger would involve a learning curve, but it wouldn't be impossible - especially with some of the CS5 smart guides. Add in support for some keyboard shortcuts via a wireless keyboard, and you might have a viable product.
Sigh. A designer can dream, right?
Within 5 years, more and more work is going to be stored on the cloud. This could allow you access to linked fonts and images via a wireless connection. And being able to move images around a page with your finger would involve a learning curve, but it wouldn't be impossible - especially with some of the CS5 smart guides. Add in support for some keyboard shortcuts via a wireless keyboard, and you might have a viable product.
Sigh. A designer can dream, right?
spillproof
Oct 13, 08:29 AM
Meow. (http://wallpapers.pixxp.com/20__Leopard_big_cats.htm)
255571
255571
No comments:
Post a Comment