inscrewtable
Jan 13, 06:36 AM
http://www.enterupload.com/7aodzsg4d98k/font.jpg
or as close as possible.
thx
or as close as possible.
thx
Thunderhawks
Apr 13, 10:40 AM
thanks for continuing to screw us 3gS owners over Apple...
My phone is on its last leg, dropping calls all of the time, have to charge it 3 times a day. If I had known this, I would have already bought a 4...
YOU are screwing yourself over!
Dropping calls is a carrier issue, not Apple's.
If you think you need a new battery get a new one and replace the current one.
As far as if I had known this: How about realizing that technology advances all the time and from the time you get it in your hands it's obsolete?
And, Apple never promised YOU that there will be an iphone5 when you want to buy one.
They did however put out a beautiful iphone4 that you can decide to buy or not. Not only that, you can do that any time, imagine that!
There, all your problems solved in under 2 minutes!
You are welcome:-)
My phone is on its last leg, dropping calls all of the time, have to charge it 3 times a day. If I had known this, I would have already bought a 4...
YOU are screwing yourself over!
Dropping calls is a carrier issue, not Apple's.
If you think you need a new battery get a new one and replace the current one.
As far as if I had known this: How about realizing that technology advances all the time and from the time you get it in your hands it's obsolete?
And, Apple never promised YOU that there will be an iphone5 when you want to buy one.
They did however put out a beautiful iphone4 that you can decide to buy or not. Not only that, you can do that any time, imagine that!
There, all your problems solved in under 2 minutes!
You are welcome:-)
macnews
Sep 27, 02:46 AM
I think it does look nice. I just hope this is include in Leopard server as well. I would love to run my own mail server with this type of webmail interface.
quagmire
Dec 3, 04:06 PM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4466/screenshot20101114at121.png
more...
Dreadnought
Jan 26, 01:41 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)
Welcome back twoodcc!!
Also, just saw that I'm the #16 folder of the team, always nice to know! :)
Willbe going for the #10 spot in the next couple of days, so be warned :):)
Welcome back twoodcc!!
Also, just saw that I'm the #16 folder of the team, always nice to know! :)
Willbe going for the #10 spot in the next couple of days, so be warned :):)
zin
Apr 7, 02:29 PM
Missile Command...
Needs the Trackball, though... ;)
Thanks!
Needs the Trackball, though... ;)
Thanks!
more...
arn
Oct 30, 09:47 AM
doing some mysql repairs. :)
arn
arn
RollTide1017
Apr 4, 11:54 AM
I just want subscriptions on my iPad and the main point is, whether you agree or disagree with Apple's opt-in policy, this is still a major sticking point with many publications. Of all the magazine/newspaper apps I use on my iPad only 2 have adopted the new subscription policy. NYT was one of those but I deleted it because those prices were insane. I just want subscription options from Wired, Popular Mechanics and Sports Illustrated. I don't care about Apple's policy, I don't care if the publisher gets my info or not... I just want subscriptions!!!!!! I have stopped and will never pay another $5 per issue for anything on the iPad. Subscriptions or nothing!
Apple + publishers - just get it worked out, I don't care how, just do it!
Apple + publishers - just get it worked out, I don't care how, just do it!
more...
MacMan86
Apr 27, 05:18 PM
Then writing it up and trying to make it intelligible when this is a very high-tech topic took a few days. And here we are less than a week later."
Translation: We are Apple. We know you're stupid.
Having seen some of the incredibly misguided comments here and elsewhere about this issue, I'm inclined to agree with Apple on this one. You would think frequenters of forums like these would grasp the concept of a 'cache', but I can assure you, many don't
Translation: We are Apple. We know you're stupid.
Having seen some of the incredibly misguided comments here and elsewhere about this issue, I'm inclined to agree with Apple on this one. You would think frequenters of forums like these would grasp the concept of a 'cache', but I can assure you, many don't
techfreak85
Aug 3, 12:41 PM
Don't have my second monitor hooked up right now, otherwise my contacts list would be over there.
http://grab.by/5IPq
http://grab.by/5IPq
more...
nobunaga209
Sep 1, 07:41 PM
Mine and source (http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2010/08/famousfictionalinventors.jpg).
PimpGGG
Jul 26, 06:49 PM
ok i have a powerbook g4...how will i be able to get this in here..will i have to buy an external one that i plug in this or take my drive out and put that in?
more...
BeamWalker
Sep 5, 05:38 PM
http://www.abload.de/img/bildschirmfoto2010-09-prk7.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=bildschirmfoto2010-09-prk7.jpg)
LagunaSol
Mar 23, 04:35 PM
I like the Aurora ALX so shoot me now for daring to like a PC!! I like it's design and case and I CANNOT buy that on anything else. (emphasis mine)
Thankfully. :eek:
Thankfully. :eek:
more...
Vitruviux
Mar 10, 06:07 AM
Hey,
I made a GPS car kit "Arkon RWIPC" review yesterday, and it got deleted, could you tell me why please?
I made a GPS car kit "Arkon RWIPC" review yesterday, and it got deleted, could you tell me why please?
roadbloc
Apr 28, 05:13 AM
Not surprising. Android is becoming the more dominant... thing.
more...
Snookerman
Jun 2, 05:55 AM
Haha, I can actually hear that voice in my head "hey apple!" :p
bozzykid
Mar 25, 11:53 AM
Well, actual road map data and satellite data is all provided by the governments.
You should tell that to Tele Atlas and Navteq :)
Satellite data may come from government satellites but most companies do not have the resources to deal with the governments directly for this data. And road data comes from lots of sources but these two major companies have spent years curating it. You can't just buy road data from the government unless you want people driving off cliffs.
You should tell that to Tele Atlas and Navteq :)
Satellite data may come from government satellites but most companies do not have the resources to deal with the governments directly for this data. And road data comes from lots of sources but these two major companies have spent years curating it. You can't just buy road data from the government unless you want people driving off cliffs.
cjddrum1
Dec 11, 12:42 AM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1819/61361565.png (http://intricedd.deviantart.com/art/DESKTOP-XV-189140931)
Click!
link?
Click!
link?
Lord Blackadder
Jan 13, 02:02 PM
VW has had some nasty problems, especially in the electronics dept. I believe they are getting better, though I haven't seen any recent news on it. Fiat seems to have been a blessing for Chrysler.
Two points:
1. I agree about the electrics, to an extent. Years ago, my old man bought an '88 Jetta, and it had two main problems - the electrical systems were horrible, and the body was not properly galvanized. It rusted before our eyes (hole in the floor after just 5 years) and most of the major electrical subsystems needed replacement within 5 years. However, it's worth noting that the Mexican-built VWs and the German-made VWs are quite different in quality. I may be wrong, but I believe that US-market GTIs are still made in Germany, and are the most reliable of the bunch. Several other VW-owning friends of mine have experienced a couple electrical gremlins here or there, but in terms of quality I'd still put VW's cars over the American Big Three for the most part. The interiors especially were superior.
2. Funny that you point out FIAT as a bringer of quality to Chryselr...Chrysler must be pretty bad if that's the case, as FIAT has a reputation for making sensationally unrealiable cars. I'll concede that they have improved dramatically in the last ten years, but you know what I mean. For me, the best thing about FIAT's new relationship with Chrysler will be the arrival of FIATs in the USA and access to FIAT's small car (particularly diesel - fingers crossed) technology.
Of course bland sells in the mid-size market. The Accord and Camry are the largest selling cars in the US.
I consider myself a bit of an automotive enthusaist, and I distinguish between autos that are intended to be appliances(Camry/Accord/Corolla/Minivans/basic Pickups etc etc) versus autos that are intended to be driven by enthusiasts.
The Jetta was always kind of borderline between the two categories, but the VR6 and turbo models were definitely budget enthusiast cars. The same could be said about the Passat as a luxury car. With the new versions, I think they are decidely more "appliance" and less "driver's car".
Think VW USA is missing the mark at what made VW a drivers car in the end.... this one looks cheap to me :(
VW's core customer base is yuppies and budget driving enthusiasts (with a smattering of tuners thrown in for good measure). Most of those people will probably not like the new version as much as the old. But, to be fair, VW's stated goal is to sell this new Passat to new people, to expand the customer base. So that necessarily involved some dumbing-down. We'll see if the gamble pays off.
Two points:
1. I agree about the electrics, to an extent. Years ago, my old man bought an '88 Jetta, and it had two main problems - the electrical systems were horrible, and the body was not properly galvanized. It rusted before our eyes (hole in the floor after just 5 years) and most of the major electrical subsystems needed replacement within 5 years. However, it's worth noting that the Mexican-built VWs and the German-made VWs are quite different in quality. I may be wrong, but I believe that US-market GTIs are still made in Germany, and are the most reliable of the bunch. Several other VW-owning friends of mine have experienced a couple electrical gremlins here or there, but in terms of quality I'd still put VW's cars over the American Big Three for the most part. The interiors especially were superior.
2. Funny that you point out FIAT as a bringer of quality to Chryselr...Chrysler must be pretty bad if that's the case, as FIAT has a reputation for making sensationally unrealiable cars. I'll concede that they have improved dramatically in the last ten years, but you know what I mean. For me, the best thing about FIAT's new relationship with Chrysler will be the arrival of FIATs in the USA and access to FIAT's small car (particularly diesel - fingers crossed) technology.
Of course bland sells in the mid-size market. The Accord and Camry are the largest selling cars in the US.
I consider myself a bit of an automotive enthusaist, and I distinguish between autos that are intended to be appliances(Camry/Accord/Corolla/Minivans/basic Pickups etc etc) versus autos that are intended to be driven by enthusiasts.
The Jetta was always kind of borderline between the two categories, but the VR6 and turbo models were definitely budget enthusiast cars. The same could be said about the Passat as a luxury car. With the new versions, I think they are decidely more "appliance" and less "driver's car".
Think VW USA is missing the mark at what made VW a drivers car in the end.... this one looks cheap to me :(
VW's core customer base is yuppies and budget driving enthusiasts (with a smattering of tuners thrown in for good measure). Most of those people will probably not like the new version as much as the old. But, to be fair, VW's stated goal is to sell this new Passat to new people, to expand the customer base. So that necessarily involved some dumbing-down. We'll see if the gamble pays off.
scotty96LSC
Sep 4, 03:24 PM
You can make the dock transparent with Mirage Dock. Works with 2D or 3D dock.
Good point.
Good point.
DeathChill
Apr 22, 10:58 PM
?
What you're saying makes no sense. If they're the same, why do they need different versions of the same application? Do different versions of the same application exist for the different flavors of windows 7? Are there different versions of the same application for laptops and desktop computers?
Can't iOS applications share the same code base with adjustments made for the differing UI requirements (e.g. iPad vs iPhone resolution).
Regardless, the iPad can run iPhone/iPod touch applications anyways so your distinction is silly.
What you're saying makes no sense. If they're the same, why do they need different versions of the same application? Do different versions of the same application exist for the different flavors of windows 7? Are there different versions of the same application for laptops and desktop computers?
Can't iOS applications share the same code base with adjustments made for the differing UI requirements (e.g. iPad vs iPhone resolution).
Regardless, the iPad can run iPhone/iPod touch applications anyways so your distinction is silly.
Doctor Q
Oct 31, 05:31 PM
This is one of the 4 first-round voting pools in the 3,000,000 Post Apple Advertisement Contest "Best Apple Video Ad" competition.
Vote for your 1 favorite in each of the 4 "Best Apple Video Ad" pools (and your 1 favorite in each of the 8 "Best Apple Print Ad" pools).
This poll will be open through the end of Wednesday November 1, closing at midnight EST. The entry with the most votes will move on to the final round.
Vote for your 1 favorite in each of the 4 "Best Apple Video Ad" pools (and your 1 favorite in each of the 8 "Best Apple Print Ad" pools).
This poll will be open through the end of Wednesday November 1, closing at midnight EST. The entry with the most votes will move on to the final round.
turleymuller
Mar 25, 11:29 AM
I think google has a lock on the map thing. I can't see apple employees driving around remapping the world to get their own data base
Apple already has its own database. It dropped Google's location services with release of iOS 4.
Apple already has its own database. It dropped Google's location services with release of iOS 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment