Tuesday, June 14, 2011

kesha album cover 2011

images Cannibal album cover kesha kesha album cover 2011. Kesha Blow Album Artwork
  • Kesha Blow Album Artwork



  • saveimmigration
    12-06 02:22 PM
    After seeing so much activism on Dream Act in the news, I think Dream Act deserves to be passed. Recapture does not. We are responsible for it for not doing anything if Dream Act passes. Just Google Dream Act and you will see so much work done on this. Compare it to Recapture bill. Reporters will also write about issues where they see lot of activity. We are simply not doing enough.


    DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1





    wallpaper Kesha Blow Album Artwork kesha album cover 2011. 2011 kesha sleazy album cover.
  • 2011 kesha sleazy album cover.



  • raju6855
    02-02 11:04 AM
    Ok, I guess we will do that.

    Thanks much





    kesha album cover 2011. kesha tik tok album cover. Tik Tok instrumental with eminems song Shake That
  • kesha tik tok album cover. Tik Tok instrumental with eminems song Shake That



  • vshivaji
    09-26 02:01 PM
    Even i got the Section: UNKNOWN thing from NSC. My 140 approved on MAY 2007, But online case status is still showing case pending, Is it because of this?





    2011 2011 kesha sleazy album cover. kesha album cover 2011. Single+album+art+kesha+
  • Single+album+art+kesha+



  • myeb2gc
    04-25 11:46 PM
    Hi ram,

    I am exactly in similer situation as you in.

    I have the following question:

    # When you did your H1 transfer, how many years you got extension?
    # What are the documents that you sent to COMPANY B?
    # When employer A is good to take you back to his company before filing 485 why are you filing labour again!!!, I understand that for safer side you were filing labour again, I am trying to know does employer A should revoke 140 since we left him (Is this rule / Law to revoke 140's of non existing employee!!!)



    more...


    kesha album cover 2011. kesha disgusting album. kesha
  • kesha disgusting album. kesha



  • thirumalkn
    07-26 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the info vxg. Thanks for sharing.
    So, did you notify USCIS at any stage about your promotion ?

    My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.





    kesha album cover 2011. 2011 the of this album As low,
  • 2011 the of this album As low,



  • clif
    06-07 10:03 AM
    You can change jobs. Make sure you (or your attorney) send the AC21 letter to USCIS before your employer revokes the approved I-140. If you do that, the revokation won't have much effect, otherwise you may get NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny).



    more...


    kesha album cover 2011. Avril Lavigne covers Kesha#39;s
  • Avril Lavigne covers Kesha#39;s



  • summitpointe
    04-16 02:53 PM
    Open an MTR ASAP. It sometimes takes lot of time(may be one year) for final decision.

    As your H1B is valid for another one year, just to have a support talk with your attorney about filing a PERM labor ASAP.





    2010 kesha tik tok album cover. Tik Tok instrumental with eminems song Shake That kesha album cover 2011. Cannibal album cover kesha
  • Cannibal album cover kesha



  • hojo
    09-05 09:36 PM
    awesome splash dan



    more...


    kesha album cover 2011. off p Kesha+new+album+2011
  • off p Kesha+new+album+2011



  • msyedy
    02-08 01:10 PM
    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.

    The letter talks about VISA application registration. To file for I-485 you need a visa number available for you. The letter states that you currently have one and you should apply...meaning file (1-485 form which is Application To Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) within one year from the date of the letter.

    Registration itself means a visa number will be unvailable and you cannot use your old PD. You have only one year from the date of letter to use the visa number with that PD.

    You should get your new labor approval within this one year limit and can file for I-485. I suggest that you should file perm because you never know when the BPC will approve that labor. Perm max will be approved in 6 months time(Most case)

    In the end you trust your attorney. Talk to a good lawyer...





    hair Single+album+art+kesha+ kesha album cover 2011. kesha cannibal album cover.
  • kesha cannibal album cover.



  • sirinme
    03-16 02:21 PM
    I got this letter from USCIS last week, but wasn't aware of this action item. I hope it's not too late.



    more...


    kesha album cover 2011. tok album cover. kesha we
  • tok album cover. kesha we



  • champu
    03-12 09:25 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)





    hot kesha disgusting album. kesha kesha album cover 2011. kesha album art,
  • kesha album art,



  • saimrathi
    07-03 11:41 AM
    Dont tell me you never take vacation ;-) If that is true, I will hire you.

    Please hire me.. since you are all set yourself... Lets be practical.. I think contacting the media should be your top priority.. I have done it already, why dont u use your precious time there...



    more...


    house fashion 2011, album kesha kesha album cover 2011. album cover Kesha+sebert+
  • album cover Kesha+sebert+



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    06-12 02:38 PM
    I agree....but still think that however logical it seems it hard for ppl to follow it. I still think this fearmongering is so deep rooted that a majority of folks will just flood CIS with inquries and senator letters ets.. (the reason being...the other person is doing it and i dont want to be left behind) Same like the "Run to the Bank" ...

    that eventually. .the CIS will resort to the best option they have....

    They will start issueing RFE for majority of cases... thus pushing processing by 60 days (remember no SR for 60 days after RFE reson received).

    USCIS have already adjucated a lot of cases. They will not issue RFE's left and right.
    They issued a lot of green card's without RFE's last year





    tattoo 2011 the of this album As low, kesha album cover 2011. album, kesha makeup eyes,
  • album, kesha makeup eyes,



  • delhirocks
    07-08 04:28 PM
    Good Job...



    more...


    pictures Avril Lavigne covers Kesha#39;s kesha album cover 2011. kesha tik tok album cover. tampa tickets rude tik tok
  • kesha tik tok album cover. tampa tickets rude tik tok



  • cris
    08-30 12:22 PM
    outstanding answer , gg_ny ! Thank you very much





    dresses kesha album art, kesha album cover 2011. blow kesha album art,
  • blow kesha album art,



  • rayoflight
    12-21 01:51 PM
    Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!

    Thanks for asking Pushkar. I did.



    more...


    makeup off p Kesha+new+album+2011 kesha album cover 2011. fashion 2011, album kesha
  • fashion 2011, album kesha



  • wandmaker
    10-13 02:40 PM
    I got the 140 denial notice.
    The USCIS did not mentioned any reason like my valid labour is expired.Not sure is the denial is because of 180 day rule or not.

    Here is the reason...

    The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.

    there is no proof (valid labor) that you are eligible for EB2. since you labor is expired, there is no labor and you can not proceed with 140 - so they denied your 140

    I think the first line "The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary..." is relevant to your suspicion of an expired labor. It effectively says that there are no valid labor certification against your I140 application, which means that the Labor certification you filed your I140 against, is not valid anymore.

    Please restart your Labor again, ASAP.

    Correct





    girlfriend album, kesha makeup eyes, kesha album cover 2011. we r album artwork. slot
  • we r album artwork. slot



  • obviously
    05-15 09:04 PM
    Folks, I just called and left VM's with all on the list. It is very simple and takes less than 15 minutes in total. If you are someone that is 'shy' or 'afraid', dont worry... you are speaking to an automated voice and leaving a message. Get over those nerves. Helps when you call again and speak with a real person. Remember, they are here to serve us and help us.

    So, please take 15 minutes to call and leave these requests.

    Cheers!





    hairstyles tok album cover. kesha we kesha album cover 2011. kesha run devil run album
  • kesha run devil run album



  • mallu
    03-04 09:31 PM
    It's not like he suddenly realized something. The only reason they changed the policy is that they got sued. Period! :mad: They continue the sabotage with processing dates going backward (which is never supposed to happen!), etc, because they feel no threat to their well-being.

    Now USCIS has started finding other reasons , so that their processing times can become sane. "Additional Review" , "RFE for documents issued by INS 10 years ago" etc.

    And one example : http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1871043&postcount=2902





    vemulapallisk
    07-29 03:17 PM
    I am in the same boat and need to post the paper in the next couple of days. Can somenoe please help me. I would greatly appreciate your help.

    My priority date is Oct 2005 and i applied for i485 (EB2) in July 2007. I am planning on filing i-485 for my wife as a dependant/derivative of my application on August 2, 2010. My i-140 is approved. My case is pending at Texas Service Center. According to the i485 instructions and USCIS website (both revised on 12/03/09), the application has to go to :

    USCIS
    Attn: AOS
    2501 S. State Hwy, 121 Business
    Suite 400
    Lewisville, TX 75067

    My lawyers office informed me that the address to post is:

    4141 N. St. Augustine Road
    Dallas, TX 75227

    I couldnt find this Dallas, TX address on neither the i485 instructions form or the USCIS website. Can someone who filed recently (after 12/03/09) to Texas Service Center confirm the correct address please. It would be of great help since i need to file the papers in the next couple of days.

    Thanks a lot in advance





    gc_peshwa
    04-16 01:21 AM
    Thanks pd052009 for the guidance. Hope this weekend brings even more sufferers together for 485 filing campaign....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment