Tuesday, June 14, 2011

i love u wallpaper

images i love you wallpaper. i love u wallpaper. Free I Love You Cards,
  • Free I Love You Cards,



  • plassey
    07-24 09:58 AM
    These are some good options but don't agree fully with F-1 strategy. For F-1 u have to show non immigrant intent. So u can delay ur marriage registeration. I think it is better if he applies for F-1 without disclosing that he is married.

    People, First of all, if you don�t have answers please dont post junk!

    Options:

    1. Bring him to USA on F-1. With a good GRE, TOEFL score, an admit from a good university and a true passion to do M.S. will help get a F-1 Visa. Also, your friend can pay for his first semester fees, which will also help to build a strong F-1 case.

    2. Look for a job for him in a public/non-profit organization where you don�t have a lot of H-1 restrictions. Ask him to build up his skill set and be prepared to do any kind of employment.

    3. I am not too familiar with "Follow-to-join" process, but that might be an option. ***May not be applicable, but just a thought***

    4. Like someone mentioned, both of you relocate to Canada, where its easier to get Perm residency.

    5. Ask her to apply for Citizenship whenever she is eligible, so that, its much easier to bring the spouse in. ***Might take a few years, but it still is an option***

    Hope these help.





    wallpaper Free I Love You Cards, i love u wallpaper. i love u wallpapers images.
  • i love u wallpapers images.



  • mambarg
    07-27 02:01 PM
    Thanks.
    I wish I should I have acted against the USCIS notice on july 2nd saying they will reject. I should have listened to Rajiv khanna website who was saying that the app should be filed even if it was sent back.
    But my attorney said its no use to beat the system and I should wait till october.
    I listened and kept quite for few days and later decided on July 16th that What the heck !!!. Let us submit even if it is returned and went ahead.

    Every day matters as the counter is 180 days. It is like a time bomb clock.

    I think now we can just mark on our calendars the 180 days which includes some months of 31 days and mark exactly the date and time and plan to celeberate it to fulliest.





    i love u wallpaper. I Love U Wallpapers , 240x320
  • I Love U Wallpapers , 240x320



  • freddy22
    07-20 07:34 AM
    The outcome in a case like this depends on the specific State's criminal code, and the individual's specific record. I cannot tell you for sure that USCIS will seek to remove your son, but I would strongly advise your son and his criminal lawyer to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer before going further.

    Some states have special
    courts, processes and/or dispositions for certain juveniles that are different than for those in adult court. Some such dispositions are not considered �convictions� for immigration purposes
    (although they may still become a problem for discretionary forms of relief or where �admitting to a crime� is enough). For example, in New York:
    - A �Youthful Offender� disposition for people under the age of 19 at time of conduct is not a �conviction� for immigration purposes. In fact, a Y.O. for a more serious offense is
    sometimes better than a straight conviction for a lesser offense.
    - A �Juvenile Delinquency� disposition in Family Court for people under age 16 at time of
    conduct is not a �conviction� for immigration purposes.
    - However, a �Juvenile Offender� disposition is considered a conviction for immigration
    purposes and does not have the same benefits.
    Note: The federal government and every state has its own system for treating juveniles in the criminal justice system � some will be safer for immigrant youth, and some will not. Every state also has its own rules for the maximum age at which a young person may qualify for this treatment � for example, one state may place a 15-year-old in adult court with no special dispositions, while another state may place a 17-year old in the juvenile justice system.
     Consider going to trial instead of pleading guilty. This is not always the best option, but you may want to consider it if, for example, the evidence against you is weak and/or the benefits of the plea offer are not worth the immigration consequences to you.





    2011 i love u wallpapers images. i love u wallpaper. hair love wallpapers 2010. i
  • hair love wallpapers 2010. i



  • xyz2005
    08-08 07:55 PM
    My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.

    My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.

    In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible

    Based on my limited knowledge and what I have read...you can join some community college during that time to do some short course in order for you to NOT GO OUT Of STATUS and this acts as a bridge. I think during this short course period you would have to go back to F1 and then convert from F1 to H1. The other thing is to go out of the country and re-enter again on H1. These are the only two options coming to my mind. But wait the third and more realistic option would be to find a position in any University related to your profession as then you are out of H1b quota. Good luck and warm regards



    more...


    i love u wallpaper. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • pnara2
    01-24 12:37 PM
    Appreciate your response. Thanks for the useful information.





    i love u wallpaper. desk top background pictures
  • desk top background pictures



  • optimist578
    12-28 09:51 AM
    To my understanding, if a person holding EAD is allowed to change jobs, he is not really tied to any particular employer. But the job description according to the I-485 form should hold true to anything you do till it is approved.
    I am not sure if you can take a leave of absence, though. My hunch, would be 'no'. I am also in a similar situation and looking for some advice. Let me know, if you find an answer.

    Thank You.

    All the gurus on this forum,
    I have this questions and I have feeling some of you are considering doijng this;;;;

    My I-140 and 485 was concurrently filed in Dec2002. I-140 got approved. 485 is pending.
    As i decided that this GC process should not hold me captive i went ahead made plans for my MBA education. Now I have an admission from INSEAD france for classes starting 2007.
    IF my employer gives me Pesonal Leave of Abscene for one year....without pay
    can I take off for studies without impacting the GCprocess?

    Since I will be moving out of my residenec should I inform the INS of a new address friends) so that they can send EAD/AP etc..

    I would love to connect to anyone who is similar situation......

    PLEASE respond
    :(



    more...


    i love u wallpaper. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • arihant
    05-23 09:17 PM
    Commend your initiative





    2010 I Love U Wallpapers , 240x320 i love u wallpaper. i love you wallpaper.
  • i love you wallpaper.



  • mhathi
    08-25 09:23 AM
    Hi kondur_007,

    Now can i do the 140 premium processing,to know the result asap.

    If my 140 is still in process,can i file another perm labour and can i use my old labour dates.

    Thanks for ur response.

    Priority dates cannot be ported unless I-140 is approved. Unfortunately, in this case it looks like you will lose your original PD if they deny/refuse to accept your I-140 application.



    more...


    i love u wallpaper. i love u rose wallpaper. i
  • i love u rose wallpaper. i



  • vivache
    09-21 05:42 PM
    "Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question."

    Unintelligent question :).
    What time frame do we expect this to kick in .. if it does?
    (I know you can't give a definite date .. but just curious)

    Also how optimistic are we (IV lawyers) of getting this one in? (good chance, medium chance ..)





    hair hair love wallpapers 2010. i i love u wallpaper. Beautiful Wallpapers - I Love
  • Beautiful Wallpapers - I Love



  • kishdam
    02-07 02:22 PM
    Such agreement is not against the law. GC is for your benefit, not employer's.
    So technically employer may ask you to reimburse I-485 filing fees (including attorney fees). Permanent residency is I-485 approval. What is the exact language? May be you can avoid paying you can just switch to another employer?

    Thanks for all the responses. Yes, I am planning to move before my I-485 is approved (with current retrogession my EB2 PD of 05 may need another 3-4 years to get current unless there is a change in the rules). Infact I am changing jobs next month. What I am worried about is when I give notice my current employer will sure bring up this agreement and might ask me to repay. I will try to convince/negotiate in my own way and try to settle amicably. But if does not happen I am worried about what the employer can do with this agreement - since the exact wording in the agreement says that I have to stay at the employer for 2 years after the approval of permanent residence application. I am trying to find the legal definitionof "approval of permanent residency application" - my interpretation is approval of I485. I will try to reason that my "permanent residency" application is not yet approved and will try to repay some reasonable amount. Hope it works.

    For others wondering why I am worried so much - the agreement simply says that all expenses incurred including fees, lawyer charges, other administrative/misc expenses. It worded so vaguely (I know I shoud not have signed) they can throw any bill at me.



    more...


    i love u wallpaper. I love you anthurium flowers
  • I love you anthurium flowers



  • immigrationvoice1
    10-05 12:05 PM
    What does your online status say? Mine changed today and says the following:

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT.

    No idea what it means though. If you are a July 2nd filer, the above surely should not mean I am about to receive mine anytime now...Confused:confused:





    hot i love u wallpapers for i love u wallpaper. I Love You, Man Wallpaper
  • I Love You, Man Wallpaper



  • LostInGCProcess
    01-08 11:23 AM
    I don't think so. I applied for AP on my own - and I got only 2 copies, not three.

    I too applied on my own and I got 3. May be 1 extra copy...that's why, i guess, the first offices gave me one copy right away and took 2 other copies.



    more...


    house i love u wallpapers for i love u wallpaper. I LOVE YOU
  • I LOVE YOU



  • webm
    02-14 09:28 AM
    "If your RD for the 485 is later than that that means they didn't get to look at your file yet even though your PD is current."

    I heard it is based on ND(Notice Date) not RD(ReceivedDate) of 485.

    HTH,





    tattoo desk top background pictures i love u wallpaper. i love you bear wallpaper
  • i love you bear wallpaper



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 04:03 PM
    Do you guys see what happens after January 2nd (or after 6 months of receipt date)....Most of the contractors (who applied their 485 in july) will look for permanent job OR demand more money from their employers...OR more benefits from employer. Employers try to be calm and don't conflict with us. What do u guys think??

    Is it going to be tough for desi consultants to earn more money by placing their employees as consultants? Because there are already so many people ready to do permanent job.



    more...


    pictures i love u wallpapers for i love u wallpaper. Title: I Love You Wallpaper
  • Title: I Love You Wallpaper



  • Leo07
    12-03 04:44 PM
    DREAM ACT is very much a moral issue. Doing the right thing for innocent kids, who had no say in their fate until this date. All must support DREAM with heart & soul.

    While doing "Right" thing, we must be very careful to NOT penalize the people who are legally standing in line. These Legal immigrants and their kids who had already waited 10 years in line could become illegal any day.These kids who are here legally will need another DREAM act 2 or 3 years from now. ONLY RECAPTURE can save the "Right" thing from being the true Right or justice for ALL.

    Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?

    What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?

    Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.

    I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?





    dresses I Love You, Man Wallpaper i love u wallpaper. amor i love you. Sisters
  • amor i love you. Sisters



  • GCBoy786
    09-14 05:06 PM
    We have received our I-485 receipts(me and spouse). On my receipt just below "Amount Received" there is a this tag called "Section". It is answered as "UNKNOWN" on both of our receipts.

    My friends is answered differently. His is from TSC and mine are from NSC.

    Does any of you know what does "UNKNWON" mean and what consequences it might have.



    more...


    makeup i love u rose wallpaper. i i love u wallpaper. i love u wallpapers for
  • i love u wallpapers for



  • ajay_hyd
    02-08 12:53 PM
    If its been more than 180 days since your 140 was approved, can you not use AC21 to move to a new job (similar). even if the old company revokes the 140, you will get RFE/NOID and you can reply back in specified time.

    correct me if i am wrong.





    girlfriend i love you bear wallpaper i love u wallpaper. i-love-u-ud-wallpaper _ Pankaj
  • i-love-u-ud-wallpaper _ Pankaj



  • hary536
    05-20 11:28 PM
    Dear Parshanthi Mam,

    Thanks for your advise. IF my company does not file an amendment, then will i go out of status? And if i apply for H1 transfer using the 32 hrs paycheck, then will they deny the transfer or just approve the transfer for consular processing?

    Thanks a lot again.

    1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".

    2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.

    3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.

    Have a good day!

    ________________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin

    Your company must file an amended petition for the reduced hours, they will have to follow the current prev wage survey, might be a problem to get a transfer if the USICS notices the low wages, yes they might evaluate the case again.





    hairstyles I love you anthurium flowers i love u wallpaper. You can follow any responses
  • You can follow any responses



  • Karthikthiru
    08-26 12:36 PM
    Congrats. Did you change from AOS to CP? or You choose CP when you applied for I-140





    rangaswamy
    10-18 12:32 PM
    Im just wondering.. my check has not been cashed. i was sent more than a month ago.
    My check to IV that is, NOT USCIS

    Can i start a new thread for that :)





    Asian
    11-21 09:38 AM
    I am all for it. I know some members are bitter about this potential price hike but they can still choose not to, if they don't want to.

    Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.

    As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.

    As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.

    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment