Monday, June 6, 2011

god wallpaper

god wallpaper. Oh My God Wallpaper
  • Oh My God Wallpaper



  • jjk454ss
    Apr 28, 06:39 PM
    This would be great, I would even just love something to create quick notes with, but haven't found anything good yet.





    god wallpaper. FREE God Wallpaper: Maa Durga
  • FREE God Wallpaper: Maa Durga



  • monkey186
    Mar 26, 08:43 PM
    No scam at all, its all in the description? The seller rocks:)





    god wallpaper. Hanuman Wallpapers,Pictures
  • Hanuman Wallpapers,Pictures



  • Prom1
    Aug 12, 10:41 AM
    Inspired by the new Tron Legacy Trailer and all the stuff out of comic-con. Can't wait for this movie!

    Excellent desktop; cannot wait either!!! I was a young pup when the first debuted and I cannot tell you the last time I was excited to see a movie as much since then. Don't like how the music changed though; liked the original trailer with the hype techno!!





    god wallpaper. Wallpaper of the Week: Wrath
  • Wallpaper of the Week: Wrath



  • arkitect
    Apr 28, 06:15 AM
    Waiting from 9am to 5pm for a burly guy with his butt crack showing up is a joke indeed.

    I see you've met our local plumbers before. :p
    Now the plumber's mate OTOH.



    more...


    god wallpaper. wallpaper god of war 2 11
  • wallpaper god of war 2 11



  • DavidWildJnr
    Mar 23, 10:38 AM
    I was still deciding between the Arndale and The Trafford Centre but I think that the Arndale will be a better option. 10:00 sounds like a good start time. First time I have queued on a launch day. :)





    god wallpaper. indian god wallpaper. indian
  • indian god wallpaper. indian



  • steve2112
    Jan 13, 07:14 PM
    Two points:

    1. I agree about the electrics, to an extent. Years ago, my old man bought an '88 Jetta, and it had two main problems - the electrical systems were horrible, and the body was not properly galvanized. It rusted before our eyes (hole in the floor after just 5 years) and most of the major electrical subsystems needed replacement within 5 years. However, it's worth noting that the Mexican-built VWs and the German-made VWs are quite different in quality. I may be wrong, but I believe that US-market GTIs are still made in Germany, and are the most reliable of the bunch. Several other VW-owning friends of mine have experienced a couple electrical gremlins here or there, but in terms of quality I'd still put VW's cars over the American Big Three for the most part. The interiors especially were superior.

    2. Funny that you point out FIAT as a bringer of quality to Chryselr...Chrysler must be pretty bad if that's the case, as FIAT has a reputation for making sensationally unrealiable cars. I'll concede that they have improved dramatically in the last ten years, but you know what I mean. For me, the best thing about FIAT's new relationship with Chrysler will be the arrival of FIATs in the USA and access to FIAT's small car (particularly diesel - fingers crossed) technology.



    I consider myself a bit of an automotive enthusaist, and I distinguish between autos that are intended to be appliances(Camry/Accord/Corolla/Minivans/basic Pickups etc etc) versus autos that are intended to be driven by enthusiasts.

    The Jetta was always kind of borderline between the two categories, but the VR6 and turbo models were definitely budget enthusiast cars. The same could be said about the Passat as a luxury car. With the new versions, I think they are decidely more "appliance" and less "driver's car".



    I had a coworker a couple of years ago who had a Jetta with similar problems. She cursed it every day. There does seem to be a big difference think you are correct about the GTI. I think all the recent problems have shocked the American brands into action, but I wonder if it will stick. Ford has especially been on a roll. They finally wised up and decided to bring their European models to the US.

    As for Fiat/Chrysler: I realize Fiat has had issues in the past (Fix It Again, Tony!) but they have improved. The 500 did win European car of the year a couple of years ago, after all. I think more than anything, they have given an influx of cash and permission to upgrade products. Like I said, under Daimler and Cerebus, they were ignored and neglected. The new V6 and current redesigns were already in the works, but Fiat just gave some money to speed up things. They seem to be headed in the right direction, but then again, Chrysler has the most up and down history in the business. Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne seems to be a good car exec and seems to be making good decisions.

    I'm an enthusiast as well. I've had 3 straight Mazdas because they have been reliable, affordable, but still fun to drive. The first gen Mazda 6 is probably the most fun I have had driving a FWD car. Sadly, like VW, they seem to have lost their way chasing the mainstream. The second gen 6 got much bigger and heavier, and seems to have lost its sporting nature. And I can no longer get it with a V6 and manual transmission. I may have bought my last Mazda.



    more...


    god wallpaper. Hindu God wallpaper
  • Hindu God wallpaper



  • Mackilroy
    Sep 7, 11:40 AM
    What did you do to make your HD show the size of your HD and how much you have free?

    Hit command-j at the desktop and you'll get something that looks like this. Check 'Show Item Info' and you're good to go. :)

    jeffzoom91: someone's familiar with TonyMac's site. *grin*





    god wallpaper. nainadevi-gods wallpapers
  • nainadevi-gods wallpapers



  • Surely
    Apr 13, 07:29 PM
    Man, this guy is so classy. He should be everyone's hero.



    more...


    god wallpaper. god.jrj4u-100.JPG.
  • god.jrj4u-100.JPG.



  • Zman3001
    Oct 11, 10:15 AM
    I'm a medical student so I need my money in my pocket funding my studies! :p And in the UK my study is mostly funded by the government so people are paying for the good of society.

    But of course, you do realise there's a difference between wanting everyone to get a fair deal and giving money away for free? You will get compensated for your work as a lawyer, you don't need my money. I just want to see that Atebits is compensated for his work as a dev.

    My logic is that people should pay a fair amount for what they get, whereas in society today people only care about the monetary cheapness of things regardless of the wider cost. Cheap foods and electricity at the expensive of the environment, cheap clothes at the expensive of child labour etc.

    Well you talk about fairness, I don't think its fair that your studies are funded by the government and mine are not, even though I will be working directly for the government in the very near future. And, its not fair to me that you may very well benefit directly from my work in several ways. For example, say you come to America for a holiday, and you are mugged. It would be my job to help get the guy responsible for your mugging and to be able to put you back to your position before you were mugged, at no cost to you because you are not an American citizen and don't pay taxes. So, I feel toat you owe me money because that would be fair. I know i'm making money as an attorney, but so is Loren on the many, many other projects he has going on for him. Its only fair that we are both compensated justly for everything we do, right? Just like you would want to be compensated by me if I came to your country and needed medical help, it would be nothing out of my pocket, and that doesn't seem fair to you personally doing something without just compensation.

    My point is, each of us has our own lives to support, because really when it comes down to it, no one else is giving us a free ride...well except for you and thats not really fair. Well then to educate you, in America, no one gets a free ride. We're all for ourselves here, and then we have to pay taxes up the ass for the people on welfare who mooch off of the welfare system without really doing anything. No ones gonna help me with my law school loans even though the work I am doing will benefit many, many people. I will get a small government salary (criminal prosecutors do not make a lot of money at all, thats why so many attorneys try to go to private practices and big law firms, to make that 6 or 7 figure income). Does that seem fair? No.

    Loren is gonna be ok, whether he had charged for Tweetie 2 or not. He has many other things going on, many other products, and he gets paid for those lectures he does. The guys who created youtube didn't charge people to access the videos hosted on their site for free, or charge people each time they updated their servers and software, yet they are rolling in the dough. In America, we thrive on customer satisfaction. I personally do not feel Loren did enough with Tweetie 1 in satisfying his customers before going ahead and charging full price for an "update." And his excuse that Apple didn't provide an upgrade path is a cop out. I read his tweet on the decision; he did it because he "had the balls to do it." He should at least go back to Tweetie 1 and upgrade that as much as possible until he can't anymore. He stated that he wanted to do things to Tweetie that were impossible to do without rewriting the app from scratch. Thats fine, but you can't leave your old customers out in the cold like he did. People paid for Tweetie 1 without knowing that Loren would be pulling this stunt off. Thats not fair to them, they deserve to be satisfied, they paid a fair amount and got ditched, bamboozled, baited and switched. If he wants to justify charging again, then he needs to go back to Tweetie 1 and fix it up as much as possible to satisfy everyone. THAT would be fair. I really hope he sees this too. Its not unprecedented; Microsoft kept XP updated because people didn't want to move to Vista, same with Office 2003 to 2007. Upgrading to Tweetie 2 means you lose out on themes, which were important to many people. Theres no push on Tweetie 2, so those with Tweetie 1 aren't missing out on too much. I think now that Loren has double the income (they haven't taken Tweetie 1 off the app store), he now has sufficient funds to keep Tweetie 1 alive with newer features and updates, until he can't go any farther with the Tweetie 1 code. No free rides for Loren if there are no free rides for the consumer. It means less time doing the university talks and interviews, and more time working for his money.





    god wallpaper. Oh My God Wallpaper
  • Oh My God Wallpaper



  • Frozonecold
    Jun 18, 01:31 PM
    This is 2 512mb sticks of Apple RAM, It will work in any Intel Mac.



    more...


    god wallpaper. god ganesh wallpapers.
  • god ganesh wallpapers.



  • Macky-Mac
    May 6, 10:47 AM
    ....In terms of national politics I see nothing particularly wrong with that. In terms of being a human being I find it enormously disgusting.

    LOL, so it's both ok either way and wrong either way? No offense but I think you've reduced your position to one that doesn't really mean anything





    god wallpaper. wallpaper of hanuman god
  • wallpaper of hanuman god



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 5, 03:15 PM
    The real problem here is that not enough women are standing in front of their mirrors after dressing and asking themselves "if I get raped wearing this, will I be blamed?"

    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/ohmy.gif

    Look out, here they come!!!

    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/Townsfolk.gif


    If I wear a nice business suit, am I to blame when I get mugged?

    If you are on your iPhone 4, and have a MacAir in your bag, yes. :p



    more...


    god wallpaper. FREE God Wallpaper: New Lord
  • FREE God Wallpaper: New Lord



  • D4F
    Apr 29, 06:40 AM
    Apple should really diversify their suppliers anyway, which is what they look like they are doing. Cut Samsung supply by 50%, and threaten all of it if they don't get their act together. Surely Samsung doesn't think that that they can bring in this kind of revenue on their own merit. Outside of LCD televisions, Samsung has an image problem, and even that has only improved in the last few years.

    Check reviews on GSII Einstein. Eats the iPhone alive.





    god wallpaper. Lord Krishna God iphones
  • Lord Krishna God iphones



  • lewis82
    Oct 1, 12:44 PM
    To fit with the "Fall" theme :)
    254117

    Source (http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2386/the_colors_of_autumn.html)



    more...


    god wallpaper. Indian God wallpaper and photo
  • Indian God wallpaper and photo



  • ViciousShadow21
    Sep 2, 07:09 AM
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9976/screenshot20100902at257.png

    haven't had my new computer long so i've been messing around with icons and looking up desktop pictures on interfacelift.com

    possible to link the original from interface?





    god wallpaper. God Santabanta Wallpapers
  • God Santabanta Wallpapers



  • RedReplicant
    Sep 3, 03:46 AM
    Nice, another back seat mod.



    more...


    god wallpaper. wallpaper god of war 3 01
  • wallpaper god of war 3 01



  • Frangore
    Apr 6, 12:31 PM
    Just wondering if anyone agrees. That amount of data isn't that big when you think about it..





    god wallpaper. Wallpaper Of God. wallpaper
  • Wallpaper Of God. wallpaper



  • ranviper
    Apr 8, 08:46 PM
    I have a question for those of you who get your wallpapers from wallbase. No matter what broswer or OS I use, and even though I am logged in, I still cannot get ANY wallbase pics to load. I click the thumbnail to view it big and it opens in a new tab, but it doesn't show anything.

    Am I missing something?





    god wallpaper. Oh My God Wallpaper
  • Oh My God Wallpaper



  • Osarkon
    Oct 17, 08:20 PM
    yes ok this is the fourth time you've posted it, we get the idea. there's a pretty image.





    rand()
    Nov 21, 04:05 PM
    Hey guys.

    I've been pushing my passion for the iPhone idea down for so long, that the ideas inspired by this rumor were simply too great to post in the forums. So, I'm shamelessly linking to my blog.

    http://ofthelion.blogspot.com

    Terrible. Shameless. So whatever you do, don't support my behavior by clicking the ads. You'll only encourage me.

    -rand()





    CyberBob859
    Nov 19, 11:51 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Those iPad shipments mustn't fell off a truck.





    MrSmith
    Apr 26, 11:27 PM
    What makes lesbian porn so likable?
    The lesbians.





    OrangeSVTguy
    Apr 22, 11:54 PM
    I have only been folding with my GPUs since folding the CPU puts off way too much heat. Im hoping to have my air conditioning hooked up soon, it's all free since I work in the sheet metal/hvac trade :p





    Kieranic
    Sep 9, 05:32 AM
    Two AWESOME wallpapers, especially the MJ antigravity one!!

    They sure are! :D
    I found two other Michael Jackson ones if you're interested :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment