SanjayP
07-05 04:47 PM
As just as importance, read the laws. A traffic ticket turning into a weapons charge because you kept it in a glovebox without authority would be bad for future immigration purpose. Note I do not know if example is valid, just saying you never know and there are laws about how you keep them around yourself.
wallpaper friday quotes funny. funny

karanp25
07-21 05:08 PM
I assume he can use the AP after October 2008 for his travel--correct?
This is trouble.
They might have issued AP to you, lost somewhere in mail. Now they renewed starting expiry of first one.
On this AP - a big NO.
I hope someone familiar with this type of situation - is it possible to request USCIS by taking infopass?
This is trouble.
They might have issued AP to you, lost somewhere in mail. Now they renewed starting expiry of first one.
On this AP - a big NO.
I hope someone familiar with this type of situation - is it possible to request USCIS by taking infopass?

lj_rr
08-06 12:52 PM
Congrats.
Labor filing date(not approval date) is your PD.What was the filing date?
It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.
Labor filing date(not approval date) is your PD.What was the filing date?
It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.
2011 perverted funny quotes. super
plassey
07-23 10:41 PM
I think, he should run for his life from his in laws now...:)
with a GC already fatest option might be to go to Mahabaleshwar for some honeymoon:)
with a GC already fatest option might be to go to Mahabaleshwar for some honeymoon:)
more...

chanduv23
11-06 10:11 AM
They are your in-laws!!! Are you sure you want them here? Think about it. :-) Jokes apart, its a pleasure to travel in Jet. My parents did travel - they can't speak English nor really read well - the crew helps them (in Hindi or Gujarati). You would have to be really knocked out to miss connecting flights in Brussells. So worry not - they'll be just fine.
Good to know, thanks.
Good to know, thanks.
rjgleason
January 5th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Just some saturation on the reds...but that's how it looks in real life
Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
more...
logiclife
02-27 11:51 AM
This decision is too important for you, it seems, and I would consult a lawyer for best course of action because the users on forums are not lawyers and they can give you options, but it may not be the best option.
Since you are planning next 2-3 years of your life, you should seek paid consultation from a good lawyer.
Since you are planning next 2-3 years of your life, you should seek paid consultation from a good lawyer.
2010 13 Funny Twisted Thinking
venky08
07-28 04:59 PM
guys...
don't be pessimists...this baloon has been blown a lot bigger than what it really is. there have been some crazy estimates that the number of application that would reach USCIS are anywhere from 100k to 700K or something...its a joke! the lawyer's websites would state anything to make you cringe at this whole process...
Remember this: nobody is going to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about the dream of getting a green card in short duration...you just have to learn to be pleased by what has been accomplished this month and hope to expect similar good things happening along the way in the future. just keep on doing action items from IV, continue contributing and expect that they will decide to use the last few years' ROW visa to clear the backlog...Cheers!
don't be pessimists...this baloon has been blown a lot bigger than what it really is. there have been some crazy estimates that the number of application that would reach USCIS are anywhere from 100k to 700K or something...its a joke! the lawyer's websites would state anything to make you cringe at this whole process...
Remember this: nobody is going to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about the dream of getting a green card in short duration...you just have to learn to be pleased by what has been accomplished this month and hope to expect similar good things happening along the way in the future. just keep on doing action items from IV, continue contributing and expect that they will decide to use the last few years' ROW visa to clear the backlog...Cheers!
more...

dipu76
06-01 06:16 PM
It is illegal.
It will be great if someone can send me any reference to confirm that it is illegal..
It will be great if someone can send me any reference to confirm that it is illegal..
hair quotes on fun. funny quotes
s416504
10-02 03:54 PM
Applying PERM & H1 are diffrent. GC process is future employment so Any employer can sponser your PERM without joining him (But you have to join that employer if GC-485 get approved by him).
In My case, my earlier employer filed GC in 2004 but I140 got denied so I restarted whole GC process again.
In My case, my earlier employer filed GC in 2004 but I140 got denied so I restarted whole GC process again.
more...

Libra
08-15 01:26 PM
Thank you nrakkati, i hope your signature and your no. of posts inspire many in this organization.
Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.
Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.
hot (Funny Quotes and Sayings

digmetalq
08-21 04:50 AM
Hi All,
If we can get one thing fixed, it should be about adding another step before 485, i.e. people should be able to apply for 485 without the priority date getting current/get EAD so we can move to different companies. At-least it clears lot of head-aches for me. I know that I am dreaming, but hey... that's all I got.
RK
You are right about to apply for 485 without the PD current. This will help all the people who are bound to their employers and have no option. The law makers are trying to find fraud in employment but they are not finding ways to unshackle the employee from employer.
If we can get one thing fixed, it should be about adding another step before 485, i.e. people should be able to apply for 485 without the priority date getting current/get EAD so we can move to different companies. At-least it clears lot of head-aches for me. I know that I am dreaming, but hey... that's all I got.
RK
You are right about to apply for 485 without the PD current. This will help all the people who are bound to their employers and have no option. The law makers are trying to find fraud in employment but they are not finding ways to unshackle the employee from employer.
more...
house Valentine#39;s Day Funny Quotes

raysaikat
08-16 01:55 AM
what has indian immigration officer to do with AP and US immagration.....
You need to show the police officer in India before leaving for US that you have valid visa/papers to enter US. Otherwise I suppose they can stop you from boarding.
You need to show the police officer in India before leaving for US that you have valid visa/papers to enter US. Otherwise I suppose they can stop you from boarding.
tattoo funny quotes

Sakthisagar
09-08 12:10 PM
Ban in private company out sourcing also is very much necessary for USA. These so called multinational companies are minting money and this is not benefitting any one except the higher executives and board of directors of those companies. and of course Politricians.
PS:- If I am in India I will never say that OS is necessary, India should grow on its own pace with her talent and brains. India should have their own economy and techonology and not OS money going around.
Great OH, baan Private OS also.
PS:- If I am in India I will never say that OS is necessary, India should grow on its own pace with her talent and brains. India should have their own economy and techonology and not OS money going around.
Great OH, baan Private OS also.
more...
pictures funny quotes and sayings
ruchigup
08-06 12:38 PM
Many Congratulations !!!
dresses Funny Quotes

senk1s
10-04 05:31 PM
or is it the same question you wanted an answer to?
more...
makeup funny quotes girls. best

petersebastian
03-31 05:49 PM
Your 180 days start from the day your I-94 expired. And yes, 2 weeks or 4 weeks over stay will make a difference. Next time when you enter the country or at the Visa office they might ask you the reason.
You did nit clarify if your partner is a US citizen, PR or visa holder. That might help in giving you some additional advise.
He's American. I am aware that they will ask about that but I just want to make it clear that I'm facing a 3 year ban after overstaying the 180 days after my I94 expiration date (so the end of July in my case).
You did nit clarify if your partner is a US citizen, PR or visa holder. That might help in giving you some additional advise.
He's American. I am aware that they will ask about that but I just want to make it clear that I'm facing a 3 year ban after overstaying the 180 days after my I94 expiration date (so the end of July in my case).
girlfriend funny quotes cute. funny

webm
09-25 10:19 AM
We both have received EAD.
But I want to stay in H1B. Can my spouse use EAD to work and I stay in H1B?
Thanks.
Yes she can work on EAD and obviously then her H4 goes to invalid status.And you can be on H1-B..
HTH,
But I want to stay in H1B. Can my spouse use EAD to work and I stay in H1B?
Thanks.
Yes she can work on EAD and obviously then her H4 goes to invalid status.And you can be on H1-B..
HTH,
hairstyles funny quotes in pictures.
HRPRO
03-07 12:32 PM
That is not correct. Even if employer revokes it, the PD is good. The only time you will loss PD is if CIS revokes it due to fraud.
Krish,
I did not mention that the PD will be affected. My first sentence very clearly states that his PD will not be affected. The disruptions I mentioned were with respect to his current petition.
Read carefully before jumping into conclusions.
Krish,
I did not mention that the PD will be affected. My first sentence very clearly states that his PD will not be affected. The disruptions I mentioned were with respect to his current petition.
Read carefully before jumping into conclusions.
prince_waiting
08-31 11:45 AM
Dont worry about it guys........
Every American who owns an IPOD and can surf the web thinks that he is hi-tech....
Americans still expect six figues salaries after high school educaiton....
My boss has been trying to hire a couple of EEs since the past couple of months but is not successful.....Ultimately he had to request me to find Indians graduating in the coming fall semester from the local university....
Also the poll shoule be structured as "Do you think American school system is not producing enough skilled workers with knowledge in STEM fields?"
'High tech jobs' and 'qualified workers' are all distractive terms for the larger malice in place: Americans taking for granted that jobs will be lined for them when they step out of college.
As a matter of fact Mr. Lou Dobbs is doing a big disservice to the American people by lying and not encounraging them to face the harsh truth that there is a lot of competition out there and please be prepared to face it.
Every American who owns an IPOD and can surf the web thinks that he is hi-tech....
Americans still expect six figues salaries after high school educaiton....
My boss has been trying to hire a couple of EEs since the past couple of months but is not successful.....Ultimately he had to request me to find Indians graduating in the coming fall semester from the local university....
Also the poll shoule be structured as "Do you think American school system is not producing enough skilled workers with knowledge in STEM fields?"
'High tech jobs' and 'qualified workers' are all distractive terms for the larger malice in place: Americans taking for granted that jobs will be lined for them when they step out of college.
As a matter of fact Mr. Lou Dobbs is doing a big disservice to the American people by lying and not encounraging them to face the harsh truth that there is a lot of competition out there and please be prepared to face it.
amsgc
06-15 11:46 PM
WE are in the same situation. Even our company lawyers said the same thing i.e no risk. However, a lot of messages I have seen recommend switching to H4; but then she will have to stop working for some time.
If you read the instructions for I-485, nowhere does it require you to be on a non immigrant visa, with dual intent, to apply for I-485.
I tried to read the instructions from the standpoint of a student, and I did not find anything that says I cannot apply to adjust status. All they want is proof of your status and admission.
Also, we have someone in our company who will go for Eb1, and is on OPT (which is not a status, F1 is). He was told that he can apply for I-140!
If you read the instructions for I-485, nowhere does it require you to be on a non immigrant visa, with dual intent, to apply for I-485.
I tried to read the instructions from the standpoint of a student, and I did not find anything that says I cannot apply to adjust status. All they want is proof of your status and admission.
Also, we have someone in our company who will go for Eb1, and is on OPT (which is not a status, F1 is). He was told that he can apply for I-140!
No comments:
Post a Comment