Monday, June 13, 2011

funny quotes in punjabi

images punjabi funny quotes in funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. Funny Quotes In Punjabi. funny
  • punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. Funny Quotes In Punjabi. funny



  • dyamannavar
    07-18 10:18 AM
    If EAD is not filed along with I485 application, Do we need to wait for I485 reciept to file EAD or a copy of 485 application is enough?

    Thanks,
    Rajeev

    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$





    wallpaper punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. Funny Quotes In Punjabi. funny funny quotes in punjabi. Funny Punjabi Quotes In
  • Funny Punjabi Quotes In



  • eager_immi
    02-12 12:45 PM
    Do u think this will inspire lazy people?





    funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes in punjabi. funny
  • funny quotes in punjabi. funny



  • Kalidindi
    07-26 01:47 PM
    Labor Filed under Perm - July 2005 ( Approved in 1 week)
    I-140 & I485 filed in August 2005, I140 approved in one week. Since then had couple of bometrics oppoinment.





    2011 Funny Punjabi Quotes In funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes in punjabi
  • funny quotes in punjabi



  • roseball
    02-23 04:51 PM
    Texas allows instate tuition waivers for H1 and H4 visa holders provided they are residents of texas for 1 year. In other words, any H1/H4 holder residing in TX for more than a year only pays instate tuition.



    more...


    funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes punjabi. punjabi
  • funny quotes punjabi. punjabi



  • philly2004
    08-26 12:55 PM
    Bluez25:
    Congratulations on your successfull interview.

    Can you share what form of marriage certificate you produced.
    I had my interview last week and the Mumbai consulate was not ready to accept the certificate that was given to us by office of registrar.

    They asked for a 'Memorandum of Marriage' which seem to be what married couples get in Maharashtra and Gujarat. I was married in M.P. and never received such a document.

    Marriage invitation, photos etc. were not acceptable to the immigration officer at Mumbai.

    your input will be very helpful.





    funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes punjabi.
  • funny quotes punjabi.



  • qualified_trash
    11-15 09:08 AM
    I head that Backlog centers is allowing people to convert their applications from TR to RIR. Can I know whats the process. I can ask my lawyer to do that

    I am sorry but you seem to be confused. Your post says that the RIR provision in your app was rejected and your labor app has been put in the TR queue (traditional recruitment). now you are asking if you can convert to RIR again??

    how will they let you convert when they specifically rejected the RIR?? I suggest you speak with a lawyer, and, understand this process completely before taking any further steps.



    more...


    funny quotes in punjabi. Animated Punjabi Quotes
  • Animated Punjabi Quotes



  • gc28262
    01-16 04:45 PM
    AC21: if my new employer is open to do either EAD or H1, what should I prefer? I want to take the least risky route.

    If employer offers H1B transfer, use that and also invoke AC21.





    2010 funny quotes in punjabi. funny funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in
  • punjabi funny quotes in



  • rameshk75
    01-09 02:56 PM
    Prediction became a timepass... take my guess.. EB2 may move back to 98 (from the experiences of last two months) !! just kidding....

    Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...

    PD: EB2-India-Nov'06



    more...


    funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in
  • punjabi funny quotes in



  • designserve
    11-08 01:12 PM
    The embassy is free nowadays... calendar opens up 2 weeks before. I went thru the process 2 months ago...It was the same.





    hair funny quotes in punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes punjabi
  • funny quotes punjabi



  • TO BE OR NO TO BE
    05-18 12:14 PM
    Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!

    One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.

    Just a thought,



    more...


    funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes in punjabi;
  • funny quotes in punjabi;



  • rolrblade
    07-26 06:49 AM
    Hi

    I have a H1B visa valid till Apr 2009(still i can extend 3 more years). I am going to file I-140 and I-485 together on EB2 category. Along with this I am going to apply EAD for me and my wife.

    What will be the status of my H1B if my EAD got approved and I-140 is still pending. In case if my I-140 get rejects, will i be out of status or I can continue with same H1B if i don't change company?

    Or better to apply EAD for me (not to my wife) after the I-140 approval?

    Please help me..

    Thanks in advance.

    --Raj

    What you have asked is a question that has been answered quite a few times on this board. Could you please try to read through those and if you have a follow up question then please post or PM me.

    Also, I thik you want to ask if I-140 gets "revoked" Is that the case ? If not and you are really taling about I-140 REJECTION then cheg's statement above holds true.





    hot funny quotes punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. Happy Diwali Punjabi
  • punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. Happy Diwali Punjabi



  • gcphul
    01-10 03:56 PM
    munabhai
    i filed my I-140 in may 07 and got RFE in NOV-07 and replied in dec07.



    more...


    house punjabi funny quotes in funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes hindi. funny
  • funny quotes hindi. funny



  • lord_labaku
    07-06 05:21 PM
    longer guns, rifles have less strict carry requirement as they cannot be concealed. Usually handguns need a carry permit to be carried around concealed.

    A citizen should follow the constitution & the 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. Just get educated on safety techniques 1st. NRA website has good info. Local gun ranges will allow safe renting too without needing to own one if you just want to use guns as hobby (which is what I do).

    Ruger or Browning .22LR guns are good to start. ( I am sure other brands are probably good as well...)





    tattoo funny quotes punjabi. funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in
  • punjabi funny quotes in



  • Munna Bhai
    09-15 11:29 AM
    Nice idea. Sometimes, bare facts are worth quite a few pictures as well. How about compiling and forwarding the following information for each of our family units?

    Items can be :
    Years spent in the US.
    Federal and state income taxes paid during these years.
    Social Security contributions made.
    Dollars and hours already spent on the immigration process.
    Number of U. S. Citizen kids, if any.
    A concise writeup on how the applicant's skill set positively impacts the employer.


    Wonderful idea..I am with you.....



    more...


    pictures Animated Punjabi Quotes funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. -funny/quot;gt;Punjabi Funnylt;
  • punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. -funny/quot;gt;Punjabi Funnylt;



  • heywhat
    08-03 06:47 PM
    Talk to attorney. This really sucks, employer does all BS and employee goes thru all tension and sleepless nights...





    dresses punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. Happy Diwali Punjabi funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in
  • punjabi funny quotes in



  • aadimanav
    09-05 04:05 PM
    Thanks for telling me.



    more...


    makeup punjabi funny quotes in funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in
  • punjabi funny quotes in



  • rahul2699
    05-16 08:50 AM
    Hi
    Thanks for the replies

    Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:


    You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.

    If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.



    My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?

    Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?

    While applying for H-1 extension/initial filing/transfer one has to specify whether they are requesting a change/extend status or they prefer consular processing. The difference is when the change/extend status is requested, an I-94 is appended to the approval (I-797A) which gives an individual right to stay in the country with out getting a visa stamped.
    Consular Processing means one has to go to a US consulate in a foreign country/country of birth to get visa stamped before the H-1 approval (I-797B) can be used to work. I believe portability act suggests that one can start working for the new company while transfer is in progress with out having to wait for the approval. Hope this answers your question.

    ** Not a legal advice





    girlfriend punjabi funny quotes in funny quotes in punjabi. funny quotes in punjabi. funny
  • funny quotes in punjabi. funny



  • raju6855
    02-05 08:36 AM
    Sorry for delay in responding.

    The H4 for my wife was part yearly extension and I think its 7th year extension for which she went for stamping.

    My wife has not got the passport back, she calls the Delhi Consulate every other day and they reply its still in admin processing. There is nothing that can be done, just wait wait and wait. My wife tried so much asking Consulate and the VFS agents of what dates of the interview the passports are being returned and they won't tell her, how lame of them!

    I called up the National Customer service center and asked for using AP and below is what I was told, not only by them but also by lawyers.

    AP has to be filed in before a person leaves the country and if they approval comes when the AP has been approved, that approved AP can be mailed to the applicant out of the country and he/she can use it to enter US.





    hairstyles funny quotes in punjabi; funny quotes in punjabi. punjabi funny quotes in
  • punjabi funny quotes in



  • zCool
    04-16 11:37 PM
    check expiry date on your passport. Visa date can not extend beyond Passport expiry date.





    dtekkedil
    07-02 11:52 PM
    The Honorable Emilio T. Gonzalez
    Director U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service


    20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20529





    AK_GC
    03-16 05:05 PM
    ...2 letters.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment