gc28262
12-19 12:03 PM
Not before you give yours back. you are a temp anyways. you don't even have to surrender your gc.
Practice what you preach.
BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.
Practice what you preach.
BTW myself and majority of members on this forum hasn't replaced any American worker.
wallpaper el nuevo Ford Fiesta 2008
Quadrucle
09-15 05:29 PM
Last time CIR had sweet deal for Illegals ..
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
How can a New queue or a point system can be affecting us (EB) ? If it is like other contries where they have the point system for immigration, a job in hand/education/number of years lived in the country/ etc etc, everything should be in favour of the EB's, right? Also, if you know definetly when you will get a GC, rather than indefinite wait will help so many people in making the decision. I think here, the most frustrating thing is not knowing when you will get it, rather than waiting years and years..
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
How can a New queue or a point system can be affecting us (EB) ? If it is like other contries where they have the point system for immigration, a job in hand/education/number of years lived in the country/ etc etc, everything should be in favour of the EB's, right? Also, if you know definetly when you will get a GC, rather than indefinite wait will help so many people in making the decision. I think here, the most frustrating thing is not knowing when you will get it, rather than waiting years and years..
anilsal
03-09 05:54 PM
I had dream last night, part of which I still remember.
As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.
And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.
And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.
Quite fun to read.
As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.
And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.
And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.
Quite fun to read.
2011 ford-fiesta-2008-05.jpg
mrajatish
09-17 12:02 PM
Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.
Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.
Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.
more...
Rockford
09-11 10:59 AM
My 485 application was filed on July 1st, 2007. Yesterday I received an email from my lawyer indicating that they have received the receipts for 485, 765 & 131 for all the applicants in my family.
I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.
1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:
a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.
Thanks,
There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:
Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.
The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.
NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.
FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.
I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.
1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:
a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.
Thanks,
There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:
Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.
The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.
NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.
FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.
supender
03-23 01:58 PM
Legally you are only barred if you are unlawfully present over 180 days.And unlawful presence and out of status are two different things. If your visa has not expired and just your I-94 had a lapse period, you have'nt accumulated a single day of unlawful presence. However you have been out of status for around 10 months. I was in same situation as yours once and my first lawyer was clueless about difference between unlawful presence and out of status. Luckily I got advice from another lawyer who cleared things up for me. I went to India got my H1B visa stamped and came with no problem.
You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.
You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.
more...
mrdelhiite
07-13 08:29 AM
and marry a celebraty
or work hard and support IV :)
-M
PS: good things come to those who wait
or work hard and support IV :)
-M
PS: good things come to those who wait
2010 nuevo fiesta
eb3retro
04-01 09:12 AM
Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.
more...
msyedy
12-13 01:29 PM
I like your thoughts
I would want a faster GC for many things
a) Spouse can work in any field. People can be talented in many other skills but cannot work because of EAD factor.
b) I can go out of country any time. There are lot of checks at embassy and I am with them that they need to check all about me or anyone, but it takes months to get clearance and I cannot leave my job. Nor the job would keep me with 4 month vacation .Many of my friends have gone through this.
my two cents
I would want a faster GC for many things
a) Spouse can work in any field. People can be talented in many other skills but cannot work because of EAD factor.
b) I can go out of country any time. There are lot of checks at embassy and I am with them that they need to check all about me or anyone, but it takes months to get clearance and I cannot leave my job. Nor the job would keep me with 4 month vacation .Many of my friends have gone through this.
my two cents
hair FORD New Fiesta 2008 Images
Munna Bhai
01-09 12:44 PM
I have filed I-140 in May 2007 and it is still pending. Is there anyone in this same situation??Please let me know to whom to contact.
-M
-M
more...
Ψ
06-05 10:19 PM
arrite heres my serve ............in my opininon it looks pretty good...http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v188/_azzy_/goodvsevil_copy.jpg
hot New Ford Fiesta Makes Debut at
chatterjie
03-28 02:34 PM
PD = May2004
485FilingRcpt Date : Aug 21, 2007
I was eagerly looking for 485 processing date to move forward
from Jul 30. Hope NSC will process the NameCheckPending Cases Fast
and let the processing dates move forward.. :)
Also, even if the visa numbers advance, I have to cross the 485 processing
date first... is that right?
Or, what happens if my 485 is not yet processed but the bulletin makes
my date as current? :confused:
Thanks and Regards,
Chatterjie
485FilingRcpt Date : Aug 21, 2007
I was eagerly looking for 485 processing date to move forward
from Jul 30. Hope NSC will process the NameCheckPending Cases Fast
and let the processing dates move forward.. :)
Also, even if the visa numbers advance, I have to cross the 485 processing
date first... is that right?
Or, what happens if my 485 is not yet processed but the bulletin makes
my date as current? :confused:
Thanks and Regards,
Chatterjie
more...
house Ford Fiesta 2008
desi3933
06-23 12:38 PM
Port 2003 PD at the time of filing 2nd I-140, keep copies of old labor + 140 and new approved labor and a cover letter should specify that the beneficiary for both is the same ie YOU and you are not doing labor subsititution. I have been successful porting my pd from 03- the only difference was that my job classification was the same and salary for 2nd job was more
A
This is correct.
However, it does not matter if it is labor substitution (you can still do PD porting). Job Description changes do not matter.
The only requirement is the other I-140 must be approved and active
and it must belong to same beneficiary.
Not a legal advice.
A
This is correct.
However, it does not matter if it is labor substitution (you can still do PD porting). Job Description changes do not matter.
The only requirement is the other I-140 must be approved and active
and it must belong to same beneficiary.
Not a legal advice.
tattoo 2008 Ford Fiesta St Mount 1
FredG
April 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Trying something comparable to double processing, but without the original, I selected the sky, copied the layer, and changed the blend mode to multiply. I then inverted the selection, copied the original layer again, and changed that mode to screen. That made the sky colors richer and the mountains lighter. (didn't post, as my selection was quick and dirty, not at all precise) The beauty of doing it as dual raw conversion rather than this way is there is no destruction of pixels in the process.
more...
pictures Ford Fiesta 1.6 (2008) CAR
sixburgh
08-13 06:05 PM
I saw some information somewhere, but don't have the link right away to post here.
But here is the crux of it.
Basically the guy said that : assuming that the wife is working on EAD, and the moment she gets an H4 extension approval, she automatically comes on H4 status, but the very next day if she goes back to work on EAD, the H4 status gets invalidated and person comes on AOS status instantly.
Now should she force the company to update the I-9 on that date, is the question.
The bottom line I think is : there is nothing called as a STATUS field in any USCIS or DOS computer system. Its what you do that determines your status. I believe USCIS allows dual intent.
Does anyone think that I am wrong?
But here is the crux of it.
Basically the guy said that : assuming that the wife is working on EAD, and the moment she gets an H4 extension approval, she automatically comes on H4 status, but the very next day if she goes back to work on EAD, the H4 status gets invalidated and person comes on AOS status instantly.
Now should she force the company to update the I-9 on that date, is the question.
The bottom line I think is : there is nothing called as a STATUS field in any USCIS or DOS computer system. Its what you do that determines your status. I believe USCIS allows dual intent.
Does anyone think that I am wrong?
dresses Ford Fiesta 2008
kishdam
03-17 10:18 AM
I was reading at immigration-law.com that a new bill SUSTAIN act is introduced by Lamar Smith in the house and is referred to the judiciary committee. This bill seems proposing the increase of H1B numbers from 65k to 195k. Does this bill have any EB related measures? This bill may be unlikely to get voted anytime soon but if it has some EB measures at least we get some exposure.
more...
makeup ford fiesta five-door picture
gemini23
07-27 08:34 AM
Can someone with a EAD be in US without a job (say for 1-2 months). Would he be out of status. Will he have any problemsin renewing ead?
girlfriend Ford Fiesta Pictures - Ford
martinvisalaw
06-16 01:01 PM
Thank you Ms. Martin for your replies, it has been very helpful. As a follow up to hiralal's post, I have a question regarding H-1 status, totally unrelated to the original poster.
If one has a valid H-1, already extended beyond 6 years and is valid till 2011, has a pending I-485: what happens when that I-485 is denied? Is the H-1 status lost immdeiately as is the EAD/AP situation?
Your H-1B should not be revoked just because the 485 is denied. You should be able to continue in H-1B status until it expires. However, you would not be eligible for extensions since you would be over the 6 year maximum.
If one has a valid H-1, already extended beyond 6 years and is valid till 2011, has a pending I-485: what happens when that I-485 is denied? Is the H-1 status lost immdeiately as is the EAD/AP situation?
Your H-1B should not be revoked just because the 485 is denied. You should be able to continue in H-1B status until it expires. However, you would not be eligible for extensions since you would be over the 6 year maximum.
hairstyles The Ford Fiesta
snathan
04-01 03:18 PM
Really? Nobody? Nothing? :( Please, any advice will do, I'm desperate, I don't want to leave in 2 weeks, I need some more time with my partner...
Apply for GC...as you become illegal its easier to get GC. Only people who legal and law obeying to need to be in line for years.
Apply for GC...as you become illegal its easier to get GC. Only people who legal and law obeying to need to be in line for years.
cmhasan
07-07 02:44 PM
Thank you Ms Martin, the information you provided is very helpful. I have similar situation: I am citizen now, we got married 4 years back that time I was permanent resident and my wife�s application was processing on employment based and still pending. She is on EAD now, not on H1 any more. One quick question when we file a new family based immigration we need to provide the information about the current employment based application since there is question in I-485 like:
Have you ever applied for permanent resident status in the U.S.? If yes give date, place of filing and final disposition.
What to answer? Surely you have to give reference to the existing application, so will it not be an issue? Will INS reject the application?
Have you ever applied for permanent resident status in the U.S.? If yes give date, place of filing and final disposition.
What to answer? Surely you have to give reference to the existing application, so will it not be an issue? Will INS reject the application?
piyu7444
05-06 03:05 AM
Folks,
I received a Transfer notice today for both me and my wife suggesting that our I-485 petitions have been transferred to the local USCIS office. Below is the exact message.
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On April 30, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
From what I could find through browsing through various forums is that usually one ends up getting an interview when this happens. Does anybody have any other thoughts? or has anybody received a similar notice recently?
To get an answer just visit this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=339084#post339084
I received a Transfer notice today for both me and my wife suggesting that our I-485 petitions have been transferred to the local USCIS office. Below is the exact message.
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On April 30, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
From what I could find through browsing through various forums is that usually one ends up getting an interview when this happens. Does anybody have any other thoughts? or has anybody received a similar notice recently?
To get an answer just visit this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=339084#post339084
No comments:
Post a Comment