arunmohan
11-15 12:20 AM
My designation with current job is software engineer and i am getting an offer with designation DBA.does it fall in same or similar catagory.I am switching job using AC21 rule . gurus help
wallpaper 79 ford f150 lifted. 79 Ford F150 Lifted.
tuhin
07-16 12:53 PM
Hello,
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
xbohdpukc
03-05 02:57 PM
I guess that's how much they value the American Dream, so let it be, I'll pay that price, no prob.
2011 ford f150 lifted black. 97 Ford F150 Lifted. 97 Ford F150 Lifted.
ras
01-18 01:03 PM
This is going to bump up the no of letters...
more...
AB1275
12-16 11:36 AM
My lawyer has submitted the advertisement to TWC for EB2 and EB3 category to weigh the options. She says it takes 5-10 business days for a response.....Is this true?
She suggested that if we take the route of EB2 for the second time, the scrutiny will be more intense and hence my W-2 of 2008 should also show the wages per the payscale even though my new filing will start in 2009. Is this true?
Kindly help!
She suggested that if we take the route of EB2 for the second time, the scrutiny will be more intense and hence my W-2 of 2008 should also show the wages per the payscale even though my new filing will start in 2009. Is this true?
Kindly help!
chunky
07-27 08:49 AM
Can we leave country and apply for H4 visa at US embassy.
Will I 485 be abandoned with it.
Thanks
To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
Will I 485 be abandoned with it.
Thanks
To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
more...
pt326bc
10-02 03:54 PM
r u telling me that other company can apply for perm and I dont have to work for them? is it really possible? i always thought that you have be h1 for the company and then only they can apply for your perm. can a company apply for perm without transfering h1?
thanks
That's the fundamental idea behind the green card process; Green Card is for a "future job".
There is no legal requirement that you have to be employed by a firm at the time the green card process is initiated (Labor Certification).
There is also no legal requirement you even be in US (ever) before the process is initiated.
The only legal requirement is that you work for the employer for some time (a few months is what the general consensus of lawyers seems to be) AFTER you receive your green card.
Regards.
thanks
That's the fundamental idea behind the green card process; Green Card is for a "future job".
There is no legal requirement that you have to be employed by a firm at the time the green card process is initiated (Labor Certification).
There is also no legal requirement you even be in US (ever) before the process is initiated.
The only legal requirement is that you work for the employer for some time (a few months is what the general consensus of lawyers seems to be) AFTER you receive your green card.
Regards.
2010 ford f150 lifted black. F150 Lifted Black. on ford f 88+f150+
johny120
08-23 04:11 PM
Thanks for your reply. I read somewhere that if I have a approved 140 and have already applied for 485 I can only get a 1 year ext on H1 and not 3 year. 3 year H1 ext beyond 6 years isonly for people who are not able to apply for 485 due to retrogression. Is that true? I want to maintain the H1 to be able to easily transfer n case I loose my job.
more...
frostrated
09-09 03:33 PM
Me and my wife are on pending I-485 AOS. Mine is employment based (EB3) and my wife's is derivative.
I-140 is approved.
I work here on EAD. My wife had to travel to India urgently. She applied for Advance Parole, but had to leave before she received the Advance Parole.
Now she wants to return back, but as she has not yet received Advance Parole, will she need to apply for Visa?
Or is it better to wait for Advance pArole decision?
If Visa, under what category?
Thanks
As you are already working on EAD, you are no longer in H1 status. Therefore, the only option for your wife to return is to wait for the approval of the AP.
If AP is denied, your have to request a Motion To Reopen the denial and hope that it is approved.
If it is still denied, then you will have to wait for your green card to be approved.
I-140 is approved.
I work here on EAD. My wife had to travel to India urgently. She applied for Advance Parole, but had to leave before she received the Advance Parole.
Now she wants to return back, but as she has not yet received Advance Parole, will she need to apply for Visa?
Or is it better to wait for Advance pArole decision?
If Visa, under what category?
Thanks
As you are already working on EAD, you are no longer in H1 status. Therefore, the only option for your wife to return is to wait for the approval of the AP.
If AP is denied, your have to request a Motion To Reopen the denial and hope that it is approved.
If it is still denied, then you will have to wait for your green card to be approved.
hair 2005 Ford F150 STX (Stk
somegchuh
06-11 12:49 PM
I assume you mean "Be prepared for some grilling ....".
I don't see why US would care if I am returning back in a week with a valid GC. I can imagine canadians asking me if I have abandoned my canadian PR status or not.
For some grilling by both CBP in the US and also their Canadian counterpart. You should've surrendered the Canadian PR or US GC based on where you wanted to live permanently. It's not illegal to be a PR of both countries, but if the Canadians know and if you've claimed any sort of health insurance in Canada, they'll send you a bill for it. All this is not to scare you, but first hand experience of my cousin who lives on the border and works for a Detroit based company.
I don't see why US would care if I am returning back in a week with a valid GC. I can imagine canadians asking me if I have abandoned my canadian PR status or not.
For some grilling by both CBP in the US and also their Canadian counterpart. You should've surrendered the Canadian PR or US GC based on where you wanted to live permanently. It's not illegal to be a PR of both countries, but if the Canadians know and if you've claimed any sort of health insurance in Canada, they'll send you a bill for it. All this is not to scare you, but first hand experience of my cousin who lives on the border and works for a Detroit based company.
more...
apb
08-17 10:03 PM
See all of you in rally !.
And you will there with your friend...//wink.. correct.
And you will there with your friend...//wink.. correct.
hot Ford : F-150 REG CAB STX 2006
pmat
03-14 03:50 PM
She doesn't need a transit visa. My mother-in-law came last week through Munich. She had a 10-yr multiple entry US visa stamped and didn't need any German transit visa.
more...
house -1998 Ford F150 STX
guyfromsg
02-07 03:19 PM
Some banks like Bank of america you can see the deposited check's front and back image..Sorry you may already know this...
tattoo 2004 Ford F150 (Heritage)
EkAurAaya
05-22 04:54 PM
at the rate my lawyer is going, i will be lucky if it gets filled before June 30th! :D so rest assured I'm filing after 10th!
more...
pictures 2004 F150 STX 4.6L V8 4x4 121K
senthil1
06-17 11:01 AM
Why do you think the bill will be passed? It is very tough. Even Senate passes it is tough in House. Also it may not be passed in current form. Even current form is passed you will get gc faster than the people who are filing I485 now. Because most of the persons like you already filed I 485 you can file by point system and you will get soon as you have 5 years US experience.
Now nothing is negative so for but we do not know what tomorrow brings. Do not assume anything till anything is confirmed
I wanted to ask IV if there is anything we are doing for people like me.
After frustrated with the consultant company I joined a full time job. and now am 5'th year of H1B. The LC will be applied after 1 to 3 month(big company and there laws as you have to complete 1 year and then adv etc etc)
So If the bill passes I even can't apply for LC and so force to go back after 6 years.
Now as everybody is ready to file for 485 nobody cares about this CIR bill but me only.
Are there ANY people left like me?
Now nothing is negative so for but we do not know what tomorrow brings. Do not assume anything till anything is confirmed
I wanted to ask IV if there is anything we are doing for people like me.
After frustrated with the consultant company I joined a full time job. and now am 5'th year of H1B. The LC will be applied after 1 to 3 month(big company and there laws as you have to complete 1 year and then adv etc etc)
So If the bill passes I even can't apply for LC and so force to go back after 6 years.
Now as everybody is ready to file for 485 nobody cares about this CIR bill but me only.
Are there ANY people left like me?
dresses my
arc
08-03 05:29 PM
When I open this post the AD on the top of the page said "zero calorie noodles" ha ha I could not resist I had to write a few lines...
Dude - Life is too short, eat drink and be merry :p when you become 80 - even if you have 6 peck no one is going to want to look at you :D
(do some workout like fun sports (Gym is for the dedicated ones) to stay active)
Dude - Life is too short, eat drink and be merry :p when you become 80 - even if you have 6 peck no one is going to want to look at you :D
(do some workout like fun sports (Gym is for the dedicated ones) to stay active)
more...
makeup Ford Ranger 4x4 Lifted.
Rockford
09-11 10:59 AM
My 485 application was filed on July 1st, 2007. Yesterday I received an email from my lawyer indicating that they have received the receipts for 485, 765 & 131 for all the applicants in my family.
I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.
1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:
a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.
Thanks,
There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:
Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.
The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.
NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.
FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.
I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.
1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:
a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.
Thanks,
There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:
Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.
The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.
NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.
FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.
girlfriend ford f150 lifted black. Lifted 2006 ford f150 2wd pre
prdgl
06-17 06:19 PM
I was under the impression that the bill have already died and its very hard that they will get the bill this year. I myself haven't applied my LC yet.
After the seeing the June VB, I am deciding to move to another company which will file my LC ASAP because my current employer is dragging his feet.
can anyone tell me that I should wait or should go ahead and change employer to file my LC, because if the bill's May15th cut-off date becomes effective, then I will have moved for no reason (all is waste)
Your suggestions are highly valued.
Thanks
After the seeing the June VB, I am deciding to move to another company which will file my LC ASAP because my current employer is dragging his feet.
can anyone tell me that I should wait or should go ahead and change employer to file my LC, because if the bill's May15th cut-off date becomes effective, then I will have moved for no reason (all is waste)
Your suggestions are highly valued.
Thanks
hairstyles ford f150 lifted black. 2006 Ford F150 Lariat 4X4 Lifted Black Automatic
gcdreamer05
03-09 05:56 PM
Nice dream but come to reality, dont even dream of GC till year 2019...... (if it goes in current pace).
Sachin_Stock
11-09 10:16 AM
I don't know which position your company and lawyer are advertising, but 7 years requirement sounds catered and more specific. 5 years is standard, and general.
bugmenot
03-29 02:06 PM
does IV have any new updates on the OPT extension? as far as i know the request has been on to DHS from nov but nothings been done about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment