iJohnHenry
Mar 2, 05:03 PM
@fivepoint- How about showing a little respect for the viewers of this thread and use TIMG tags on your images?
Don't you know?
That is the visual representation of "Bombast Baffles Brains". :rolleyes:
Don't you know?
That is the visual representation of "Bombast Baffles Brains". :rolleyes:
iJohnHenry
Apr 5, 03:15 PM
The real problem here is that not enough women are standing in front of their mirrors after dressing and asking themselves "if I get raped wearing this, will I be blamed?"
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/ohmy.gif
Look out, here they come!!!
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/Townsfolk.gif
If I wear a nice business suit, am I to blame when I get mugged?
If you are on your iPhone 4, and have a MacAir in your bag, yes. :p
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/ohmy.gif
Look out, here they come!!!
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/Townsfolk.gif
If I wear a nice business suit, am I to blame when I get mugged?
If you are on your iPhone 4, and have a MacAir in your bag, yes. :p
Renfred93
Feb 9, 11:28 AM
none?
CaptMurdock
Apr 3, 04:16 PM
What icon/theme is that?
Most of them are from the Flurry (http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/flrs) set, although I made a few myself in the same style.
Most of them are from the Flurry (http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/flrs) set, although I made a few myself in the same style.
more...
MaxBurn
May 5, 02:34 PM
Restore as new and if it still does it take it in to apple to replace the phone.
kicko
Apr 19, 01:16 PM
try seesmic
also a brand new tweetdeck has been promised to be ready soon.
also a brand new tweetdeck has been promised to be ready soon.
more...

SilentPanda
Apr 21, 10:37 AM
Looks like comment ratings. But honestly I have no clue!
AppleGoddess
May 2, 05:24 PM
I suppose I should point out, as is inevitable, that gay men are barred from giving blood, at least in the United States.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
Wow I never knew that, I can't donate I had anthrax vaccination .
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
Wow I never knew that, I can't donate I had anthrax vaccination .
more...
Iam-AT-Work
Apr 6, 02:25 PM
My first computer had a tape drive. A Commodore Vic 20. I wonder how long a cassette tape needs to be to hold a TB not to mention a PB?
The Datasette transferred around 50 bytes per second.
1 TB = 1099511627776 bytes
1099511627776/50 ~ 21,990,232,556 Seconds or 366,503,876 Minute etc...
The Datasette transferred around 50 bytes per second.
1 TB = 1099511627776 bytes
1099511627776/50 ~ 21,990,232,556 Seconds or 366,503,876 Minute etc...

alent1234
Apr 7, 10:24 AM
Only issue I want fixed is wifi. Disconnects a lot.
other than the regular router issues between devices of different manufacturers, there is an old wifi bug that dates back to the first ipad. when it goes to sleep it doesn't release the IP after the half life of the lease like it's supposed to according to open standards. the router ends up assigning it to another device
other than the regular router issues between devices of different manufacturers, there is an old wifi bug that dates back to the first ipad. when it goes to sleep it doesn't release the IP after the half life of the lease like it's supposed to according to open standards. the router ends up assigning it to another device
more...
mad jew
Dec 19, 12:08 AM
Neat one. Nice and clean. :)

kiljoy616
Apr 27, 05:46 PM
your mind is a place i wouldn't want to inhabit. your thought process is sad. i feel sorry for you.
What are you babbling about?
What are you babbling about?
more...
grafikat
Jan 18, 04:38 PM
W00t!
I hope that the iPhone lives up to the hype. I'm surprised there weren't more UMPCs at CES
I hope that the iPhone lives up to the hype. I'm surprised there weren't more UMPCs at CES
harry*333
Jun 5, 10:41 AM
changed to png
now it fits the file size requirements
now it fits the file size requirements
more...
ECUpirate44
Feb 5, 11:45 AM
WHERE? Where can I find that wallpaper?
Here ya go!
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=think%20different%20wallpaper&order=9&offset=24#/d21vklh
Here ya go!
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=think%20different%20wallpaper&order=9&offset=24#/d21vklh
jrko
Apr 17, 04:51 AM
its up and running!!!
4.8 Terabytes over 5 Hd's, 2Gb of Ram, Dual 867Mhz G4 processors and I'm a happy man!
Just need the graphics card to arrive and I'm pretty much done hardware wise. Then its just setting the machine up.
Thanks for you help so far guys'n'gals.
BTW no pictures as yet. Being a noob to tower based systems I didn't order long enough data cables so the inside is real messy. I think I'll just go for 1 meter length cables and cable tie them in place nice and neat. That will aid airflow as well.
One thing just quickly. As Nap is now working, is the connector that the main system fan normally plugs into throttled? Its just that at the moment I've got the fan plugged into a 12v supply and its running max rpm all the time. I would like to get it temperature controlled to keep the noise down even more.
more...

donald trump for president

donald trump for president

Donald Trump full length
4.8 Terabytes over 5 Hd's, 2Gb of Ram, Dual 867Mhz G4 processors and I'm a happy man!
Just need the graphics card to arrive and I'm pretty much done hardware wise. Then its just setting the machine up.
Thanks for you help so far guys'n'gals.
BTW no pictures as yet. Being a noob to tower based systems I didn't order long enough data cables so the inside is real messy. I think I'll just go for 1 meter length cables and cable tie them in place nice and neat. That will aid airflow as well.
One thing just quickly. As Nap is now working, is the connector that the main system fan normally plugs into throttled? Its just that at the moment I've got the fan plugged into a 12v supply and its running max rpm all the time. I would like to get it temperature controlled to keep the noise down even more.
more...
macntosh
Apr 16, 09:51 AM
So I want to reply to a few posts via IM, but can't figure out how to do it. Any help appreciated.
Thanks!
Thanks!
MaxBurn
Apr 30, 06:02 PM
How about one for rotation lock?
Looks like the one I used to use doesnt work under 4.3+.
Looks like the one I used to use doesnt work under 4.3+.
Small White Car
Mar 23, 09:22 AM
IMO you don't leave a massively successful company after 22 years without a reason unless your retiring.
I'm guessing that you're not someone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Allen)who's been in that position (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates), though. How does your opinion account for those guys?
I'm guessing that you're not someone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Allen)who's been in that position (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates), though. How does your opinion account for those guys?
astroot
Apr 25, 08:22 AM
If this releases on Wednesday, I'm surprised apple.com isn't taking preorders yet. Maybe tomorrow...
OllyW
Apr 28, 07:09 AM
A couple of notes... the end user price of your iPhone is really driven by your carrier and what they are willing to subsidize. Also, it's very common in many industries to price things differently from country to country based on local markets. I know in our markets, we have some countries like India that we sell at about a 20% discount of the US, but in Europe, it's about 10% more expensive. Very common.
You also get a lot of people on here looking at the US Apple Store and seeing the iPhone 4 at $200 then checking their own store and seeing it priced around 500 Pounds or Euros.
They don't understand that the US price doesn't include sales tax and requires signing up for an expensive 2 year contract but their own price includes tax and is for a factory unlocked, contract-free phone.
You also get a lot of people on here looking at the US Apple Store and seeing the iPhone 4 at $200 then checking their own store and seeing it priced around 500 Pounds or Euros.
They don't understand that the US price doesn't include sales tax and requires signing up for an expensive 2 year contract but their own price includes tax and is for a factory unlocked, contract-free phone.
mac jones
Mar 11, 09:48 AM
bump
TRUCRACKER
Apr 11, 03:14 PM
I wish! 185k Brazilian. 118k USD.
I was just kidding though. If I ever had 120k to spend on a car, it wouldn't be a Chevrolet, I guarantee that. :D
Am I missing something? You can get a new one for like 23k
I was just kidding though. If I ever had 120k to spend on a car, it wouldn't be a Chevrolet, I guarantee that. :D
Am I missing something? You can get a new one for like 23k
wordoflife
Mar 26, 09:40 PM
I have no sympathy for who bought that.
No comments:
Post a Comment