dixie
08-21 08:49 PM
1. To be fair to all, Ask all h1b's to gain 2 - 3 years of US experience, before filing for GC. (2 years of Paystub at the minumum and or tax returns).
What sort of "fairness" do you hope to achieve by delaying new GC applicants ? Given the current pace of visa number availability, it is going to be 2015 or so before a 2006 PD for EB-3 becomes current and USCIS gets to it. Does that not already take care of "fairness" with respect to older applicants ?
For a new GC applicant who is looking at another 8-9 years wait to file 485 (I am one of them and there are plenty on this forum) it is more important than ever to lock a PD asap. Even assuming it is in larger interest of all of us, how will you educate an average lawmaker of all these intricacies ? We are having a tough time as it is distinguishing ourselves from the illegals.
What sort of "fairness" do you hope to achieve by delaying new GC applicants ? Given the current pace of visa number availability, it is going to be 2015 or so before a 2006 PD for EB-3 becomes current and USCIS gets to it. Does that not already take care of "fairness" with respect to older applicants ?
For a new GC applicant who is looking at another 8-9 years wait to file 485 (I am one of them and there are plenty on this forum) it is more important than ever to lock a PD asap. Even assuming it is in larger interest of all of us, how will you educate an average lawmaker of all these intricacies ? We are having a tough time as it is distinguishing ourselves from the illegals.
wallpaper cross sepia ray light picture

senthil
02-12 01:11 PM
- lazy folks, are NOT just lazy to contribute $$
- many simply just dont know what mess that are into yet
im sure time will teach lessons to those, but no use - it may be too late. they might think about IV - when they have packed their bags and while at the airport, taring their I-94's one last US departure. yeah going for good is what i mean. see you somewhere in india. may be a good subject to talk when we all retire.
- many simply just dont know what mess that are into yet
im sure time will teach lessons to those, but no use - it may be too late. they might think about IV - when they have packed their bags and while at the airport, taring their I-94's one last US departure. yeah going for good is what i mean. see you somewhere in india. may be a good subject to talk when we all retire.
fittan
03-18 12:24 PM
GCBalak,
1) Anyone can start a company...just called the IRS, get an EIN number and then go your state office to establish the LLC or other entities. However, if you're on H1 or H4 status...you CANNOT be an active partner. This means that you CANNOT receive any forms of INCOME. Profit distribution during tax filing ok. GotFreedom...you're not receiving a salary are you?
2) Hence, it is "better" to partner with someone who can legally work. In case of an audit, you can claim that you're the silent partner and the other partner does all the work.
Fittan
1) Anyone can start a company...just called the IRS, get an EIN number and then go your state office to establish the LLC or other entities. However, if you're on H1 or H4 status...you CANNOT be an active partner. This means that you CANNOT receive any forms of INCOME. Profit distribution during tax filing ok. GotFreedom...you're not receiving a salary are you?
2) Hence, it is "better" to partner with someone who can legally work. In case of an audit, you can claim that you're the silent partner and the other partner does all the work.
Fittan
2011 cross wallpaper
dressking
08-31 11:58 AM
I think there is some truth to this poll.
A lot of Americans lost their jobs to foreigners because they are over qualified for those jobs.
Well, when you buy tools for yourself, you buy the cheaper ones that have all the functions that you need, not the most expensive ones that have all the functions, including the functions that you don�t need. The same thing happens to people as it does to tools.
I think most people will become overqualified at some point in their life. The best thing to do after you have become over qualified is to start your own business in the field that you are over qualified for. With the experience you have in that field, you will have better chance of success. If you don�t want to run a business, try investment. With the money you have earned earlier in your life, you should be able to do some investment. If you have invested in real estate, try to make money from the real estate you own.
One should take responsibility for oneself. The government can only take care of the citizens to certain point. Mothers can only breast feed their babies to certain time, and parents can only take care of their children until they are 18. Parents can not take care of you all your life. So don�t expect the government to take care of you all your life, either.
I am writing this here because a lot of us will have this problem in our life later on.
A lot of Americans lost their jobs to foreigners because they are over qualified for those jobs.
Well, when you buy tools for yourself, you buy the cheaper ones that have all the functions that you need, not the most expensive ones that have all the functions, including the functions that you don�t need. The same thing happens to people as it does to tools.
I think most people will become overqualified at some point in their life. The best thing to do after you have become over qualified is to start your own business in the field that you are over qualified for. With the experience you have in that field, you will have better chance of success. If you don�t want to run a business, try investment. With the money you have earned earlier in your life, you should be able to do some investment. If you have invested in real estate, try to make money from the real estate you own.
One should take responsibility for oneself. The government can only take care of the citizens to certain point. Mothers can only breast feed their babies to certain time, and parents can only take care of their children until they are 18. Parents can not take care of you all your life. So don�t expect the government to take care of you all your life, either.
I am writing this here because a lot of us will have this problem in our life later on.
more...
micofrost
07-15 01:54 PM
Well, the first statement is true; the second, however is not. When one starts to work on EAD, his/her status changes to AOS, assuming his/her I-485 is pending. So, in this case, she will no longer be considered being on H4.
You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.
But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.
I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.
You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.
But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.
I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.

lostinbeta
10-20 02:28 AM
Edwin used Painter and Photoshop to make that image.
I think the latest one is Painter 7.
I am sure you learned from other people too calaway:)
I think the latest one is Painter 7.
I am sure you learned from other people too calaway:)
more...

acecupid
08-21 05:51 PM
Did you file directly to NSC or TSC?
DAte, time etc.
Thanks in advance!
Applied at NSC and was received on 16th July at 9:30am
DAte, time etc.
Thanks in advance!
Applied at NSC and was received on 16th July at 9:30am
2010 Cross and Christ. « Previous
sr1973
08-06 12:28 PM
The only LUD was on my 140, which is on 7/13 - There was no LUD on any other applications H1, EAD, AP - One LUD today after the status change. Hope this helps.
Wandmaker,
Wondering if you ever checked if your namecheck was cleared or not.
Wandmaker,
Wondering if you ever checked if your namecheck was cleared or not.
more...
nandakumar
01-18 07:50 PM
^^^^
hair jesus on the cross wallpapers

adGurkha
01-17 12:28 PM
Thank you for your response,
I am thinking about using some agency like H&R block to get my taxes done becasue I am not familiar with the ITIN and all the other stuff related to filing Tax with H4 for the first time. The reason I was little heistant about this is sometimes these people who are filing the tax are not familiar with this process since they don't get that many cases like ours in which case they tend to make it more complicated than it is.
I am thinking about using some agency like H&R block to get my taxes done becasue I am not familiar with the ITIN and all the other stuff related to filing Tax with H4 for the first time. The reason I was little heistant about this is sometimes these people who are filing the tax are not familiar with this process since they don't get that many cases like ours in which case they tend to make it more complicated than it is.
more...
ikass
05-29 08:18 AM
Hello IV members and leadership team,
I applaud you all for your time and effort in addressing issues that concern our eligibility to work legally and mutually benefit from this country. As we strive to get CIR passed, which has been elusive for years and still struggling at various levels, I was wondering why can`t we work to get small wins. I would like to mention four known ideas that we can push forward and that I believe can be accomplished via small amendments:
1) Temporarily remove Per country quota for Employment -Based Green Card
2) Do not count dependents towards numerical visa count
3) Issue EAD to candidates who have I-140 approved and renew it until Green Card number becomes available.
4) Do not tie EAD to specific company or wait six months in a position to change jobs
This four things can have a quick impact and give us all a temporary relief.
We can try and build advocacy effort to get this done. Especially for the June 7th and 8th advocacy days.
"SMALL CHANGE BIG IMPACT"
Thanks,
Giri
I applaud you all for your time and effort in addressing issues that concern our eligibility to work legally and mutually benefit from this country. As we strive to get CIR passed, which has been elusive for years and still struggling at various levels, I was wondering why can`t we work to get small wins. I would like to mention four known ideas that we can push forward and that I believe can be accomplished via small amendments:
1) Temporarily remove Per country quota for Employment -Based Green Card
2) Do not count dependents towards numerical visa count
3) Issue EAD to candidates who have I-140 approved and renew it until Green Card number becomes available.
4) Do not tie EAD to specific company or wait six months in a position to change jobs
This four things can have a quick impact and give us all a temporary relief.
We can try and build advocacy effort to get this done. Especially for the June 7th and 8th advocacy days.
"SMALL CHANGE BIG IMPACT"
Thanks,
Giri
hot cross god religious christian

usdreams
05-28 11:05 PM
Hi kzinzuwadia,
My infopass went well, in fact, it was good that I took it, the IO told me that due to some error on their part, my file is no longer with them, it was sent back to the main office, she requested my file back from the other office & they will process once it comes back, which takes approx. 2-3 weeks.
Due to that we didn't get my Wife's GC in the court, the IJ told us that since the primary don't have GC, she can't get it. Now we will have to wait another 5 months for her GC.
Does anyone know if the court date can be moved forward if I get my GC ?
Thank you kzinzuwadia.
My infopass went well, in fact, it was good that I took it, the IO told me that due to some error on their part, my file is no longer with them, it was sent back to the main office, she requested my file back from the other office & they will process once it comes back, which takes approx. 2-3 weeks.
Due to that we didn't get my Wife's GC in the court, the IJ told us that since the primary don't have GC, she can't get it. Now we will have to wait another 5 months for her GC.
Does anyone know if the court date can be moved forward if I get my GC ?
Thank you kzinzuwadia.
more...
house HD Cross wallpaper
a_yaja
04-02 08:33 AM
Thank you guys for helping me.
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
On a separate piece of paper, this is exactly what I entered:
"Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."
I self filed for AP for my spouse and myself and we got it approved without any problem.
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
On a separate piece of paper, this is exactly what I entered:
"Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."
I self filed for AP for my spouse and myself and we got it approved without any problem.
tattoo Cross, Wallpapers
shishya
09-02 11:13 AM
When i called last time when my wife EAD got approved, they told me the address on the application. So they should know.
Did you get Soft LUD after you filed change of address? If yes, then it's probably updated.
I did not get any soft LUD. Will all the updates happening, folks getting second FP, I wanted to make sure my case is not getting delayed due to some mistake either on their or my part. If nothing else, upon changing the address using online means, USCIS should have sent me a notice in mail at my new address to confirm the change, which I did not get. Hence the query.
Did you get Soft LUD after you filed change of address? If yes, then it's probably updated.
I did not get any soft LUD. Will all the updates happening, folks getting second FP, I wanted to make sure my case is not getting delayed due to some mistake either on their or my part. If nothing else, upon changing the address using online means, USCIS should have sent me a notice in mail at my new address to confirm the change, which I did not get. Hence the query.
more...
pictures Christians Cross
kumar1
07-11 12:02 PM
Well, I disagree - I am sure they have certain number of work force dedicated to work on I-485 cases. They will not accept any I-485 till October....so tell me one more time what are they going to do till October?
I agree with rest of your points about family based AP, EAD etc.
I agree with rest of your points about family based AP, EAD etc.
dresses cross elegant background

meridiani.planum
02-20 01:00 PM
Hi,
i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:
1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.
Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.
If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.
When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..
If somebody clarify me that is great .
Thanks
labor substitution was banned last year. Now you can only interfile your own LCs/I-140s....
So your only option is to file a new EB3 LC+I-140 and recapture your EB2 PD and thats only useful in the rare chance that EB3 dates happen to be better than EB2 like in current VB. But odds of that remaining the same are very low I think, so you will just have to wait in your place in the queue now. alongwith all the others.
RIP LC-substitution.
i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:
1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.
Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.
If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.
When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..
If somebody clarify me that is great .
Thanks
labor substitution was banned last year. Now you can only interfile your own LCs/I-140s....
So your only option is to file a new EB3 LC+I-140 and recapture your EB2 PD and thats only useful in the rare chance that EB3 dates happen to be better than EB2 like in current VB. But odds of that remaining the same are very low I think, so you will just have to wait in your place in the queue now. alongwith all the others.
RIP LC-substitution.
more...
makeup cross Christian Wallpaper
grupak
08-15 02:06 PM
What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
I had these in another thread but roughly
PD May 2006
RD 8/2/2007
ND 9/27/2007
TSC. Got the CPO email on 8/7/08. Then welcome email 8/8/08, approval notice 8/12/08. Received approval notice yesterday, cards this morning. Great start to a weekend.
Good luck to all!!
I had these in another thread but roughly
PD May 2006
RD 8/2/2007
ND 9/27/2007
TSC. Got the CPO email on 8/7/08. Then welcome email 8/8/08, approval notice 8/12/08. Received approval notice yesterday, cards this morning. Great start to a weekend.
Good luck to all!!
girlfriend Beautiful desktop wallpaper of
tharu
06-29 12:32 PM
Hi Ms Martin,
Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.
What if my visa pettion gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.
Thank you for your information. I understand that as long as my old visa expired and I get entry to US on my new approved extension visa (assuming that it is approved while I am away from US) it goes good.
What if my visa pettion gets dragged and I enter with my AP, after the expiry of my old visa. Is the extension pettition still good? If it is approved after i enter US, can i use the new visa ofcourse after getting out of US and get it stamped in a overseas consulate.
hairstyles Blue Cross Wallpaper - The
cram
08-23 08:34 PM
On July 20, I got an RFE for my employer's 2006 ITR. They are taking forever to subnit the document. How much time are we given to submit the evidence. How many days?
small2006
07-21 10:21 AM
FYI:
I don't know if this is old news but thought of sharing it anyway.
I was in the same boat as many others here i.e, no FP notice even 1yr after filing for 485. With my PD becoming current in Aug 2008, I called my attorney to see if he can do anything to help me out. He told me that due to several complaints from people like us and a law suit threat (or an actual lawsuit, not sure) from AILA, the Texas center has sent has set up an exclusive fax line for such requests. This system came into existence only about 2-3 weeks ago.
He sent a fax on my behalf to that number last Tuesday 7/15/08. My wife and I both received FP notices on Sat 7/19/08! So looks like for a change, something that’s set up for our own good is actually working. Frankly, I hadn’t pinned any hopes on the fax having a positive impact but I was pleasantly surprised. Our appointments are for next week.
Hope this little tip will help others in the same boat if their attorneys are either not aware and/or haven’t told their clients about it.
The fax number is not made available to the general public. Only attorneys have access to it.
BTW: As a result of all this, I haven't seen any LUD changes (soft or hard) on my case status online....I thought that was strange.
I don't know if this is old news but thought of sharing it anyway.
I was in the same boat as many others here i.e, no FP notice even 1yr after filing for 485. With my PD becoming current in Aug 2008, I called my attorney to see if he can do anything to help me out. He told me that due to several complaints from people like us and a law suit threat (or an actual lawsuit, not sure) from AILA, the Texas center has sent has set up an exclusive fax line for such requests. This system came into existence only about 2-3 weeks ago.
He sent a fax on my behalf to that number last Tuesday 7/15/08. My wife and I both received FP notices on Sat 7/19/08! So looks like for a change, something that’s set up for our own good is actually working. Frankly, I hadn’t pinned any hopes on the fax having a positive impact but I was pleasantly surprised. Our appointments are for next week.
Hope this little tip will help others in the same boat if their attorneys are either not aware and/or haven’t told their clients about it.
The fax number is not made available to the general public. Only attorneys have access to it.
BTW: As a result of all this, I haven't seen any LUD changes (soft or hard) on my case status online....I thought that was strange.
simple1
06-18 06:22 PM
I know that is a problem. We all are aware of EB3@U.
My question was Is there any problem specific to ROW that is not faced by non-ROW ?
I don�t want to carry this (ROW non-ROW) conversation forward.
Letus focus on, What is in CIR for legal immigration ?
Last time I checked EB3 for ROW was "U". Did you somehow get "U" confused with "C" or have you stopped looking at visa bulletins?
Just so you know, EB3-ROW has the exact same issue at the EB3-India; they are both unavailable. Is that not a problem? Don't take my word for it, just look at the recent visa bulletins.
Having said that, if you don't know what all the problems are with different preference categories for ROW or non-ROW then may be you need to spend some time educating yourself before making statements suggesting that ROW does't need any relief or only Indians are suffering through the EB mess.
My question was Is there any problem specific to ROW that is not faced by non-ROW ?
I don�t want to carry this (ROW non-ROW) conversation forward.
Letus focus on, What is in CIR for legal immigration ?
Last time I checked EB3 for ROW was "U". Did you somehow get "U" confused with "C" or have you stopped looking at visa bulletins?
Just so you know, EB3-ROW has the exact same issue at the EB3-India; they are both unavailable. Is that not a problem? Don't take my word for it, just look at the recent visa bulletins.
Having said that, if you don't know what all the problems are with different preference categories for ROW or non-ROW then may be you need to spend some time educating yourself before making statements suggesting that ROW does't need any relief or only Indians are suffering through the EB mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment