Tuesday, June 7, 2011

bible wallpapers

bible wallpapers. Jer 23:29 Bible verse desktop
  • Jer 23:29 Bible verse desktop



  • anantc
    06-19 02:08 PM
    Hi

    Does any one know if it will also be applicable to someone with end of 9th year H1B? I have been getting annual H1Bs fro the past 3 years now, I was wondering if I will be eligible for I-140 premium.
    Is Premium Processing of 140 for 9yrs Applicable H1B & 485 pending from June 16th 2008 ?

    Appreciate anyone already in same boat!





    bible wallpapers. writers ible wallpapers
  • writers ible wallpapers



  • gcformeornot
    04-08 01:19 PM
    recently there has been changes to address where paper filed application will go...

    I prefer to file AP application online because no FP involved...





    bible wallpapers. ible verse wallpaper.
  • ible verse wallpaper.



  • ps57002
    12-28 10:39 AM
    Only God knows how they calculate what processing dates to put up. even their IO's are baffled. NBS shows I131/AP as 3 months now. Mine is way outside processing time now according to new processing times. So I called IO and she's like "now why did they post that, it's not even correct. I'm getting calls regarding that now since a.m.). She was nice though even though I offered she didn't have to do a SR as I'm not travelling anytime soon unless emergency comes up (i'm on EAD and so totally dependent now on AP in case of travel as have no valid H1b). She still put in a request for me. Nice IO. but fact is even their IO's are surprised by what they put in processing times.





    bible wallpapers. Bible Wallpapers
  • Bible Wallpapers



  • chris
    12-30 09:32 PM
    Our files assinged to Adjudicating officer on Nov 30th. (PD is current ) Nothing happend sofar.
    Is it time to worry ? I seen in this forum cases processed within two weeks after assinging. Any input will be appriciated.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)



    more...


    bible wallpapers. ible katelyn Wallpaper,
  • ible katelyn Wallpaper,



  • hoolahoous
    09-15 06:23 PM
    How about making it standard format. That will make it easy for admins/reporters to sum it up. For e.g. millions of dollars per year paid as taxes by people stuck in GC queue will make a good impact. And so would the average amount of years a person has to wait to get GC. So format could be

    1) Name
    2) Picture(s)
    3) Average Tax paid per year
    4) Years in US
    5) Years waited for GC
    6) Number of US citizen kids (with age)
    7) --Optional-- Approximate amount paid to USCIS (H1b fee x number of times ported/extended + Labor cost + I140 Cost + I485 cost + Repeated EAD/AP cost) -- I myself have over 7 H1b stamps, two labors, one I-140 , 2 I-485 and 4 EAD/AP.
    8) Personal Story (nothing more captures the attention of reporters than a dramatic story) dealing with USCIS (then INS)

    Feel free to improve on it.





    bible wallpapers. porn video, Free
  • porn video, Free



  • seaskimmer
    11-06 09:16 AM
    Presently Continental is the only non-stop EWR-BOM service operated on a daily basis. AI flies EWR-CDG-BOM

    Delta also fly BOM-JFK non-stop, the aircraft is a B 777 (same as the one Continental use on their BOM-EWR route)... quite comfortable.



    more...


    bible wallpapers. God wallpapers across the
  • God wallpapers across the



  • don840
    04-03 08:03 PM
    The work location in LCA was company headquarter in Houston. H1 petition was submitted with LCA from Houston.
    I have worked in Colorado from 2005 onwards. Company obtained LCA for Colorado, but did not file amendment with USCIS. They paid wages as per Colorado LCA, also filed CO state tax, etc. This was the scenario for both 2005 and 2007 h1 petitions.





    bible wallpapers. backpack ible wallpapers
  • backpack ible wallpapers



  • laborfd
    07-27 09:47 AM
    Guys,

    I just created a search engine (http://immisearch.blogspot.com/) to help all people looking for a better way to search topics around immigration related activites. The search engine came as a result of my countless hours that I spent searching to answers around the web.
    Try searching for any information with h1b, h4, Green Card, I-485, I140, citizenship etc, and the engine should give you a better result.

    Leave a comment at the blog and let me know what else could be improved.
    http://immisearch.blogspot.com/


    -Vikram

    Cool, good job, very useful :)



    more...


    bible wallpapers. rebel ible wallpapers of
  • rebel ible wallpapers of



  • kart2007
    08-04 12:28 PM
    Fitness is a lifestyle change and I am glad you chose this route. The basics are to eat slightly less calories than you need and include a bit of exercise in your daily routine.

    Since fitness is such a vast topic, I highly recommend you visit a web site specialized in this topic for desis which is:

    Desi Fitness (http://www.desifitness.com)

    and their

    Forums (http://forum.desifitness.com)

    Good luck!





    bible wallpapers. ible wallpapers
  • ible wallpapers



  • on_h1b_since_1998
    02-08 03:11 PM
    Thanks guys for the quick reply. Just one thing I would like to clarify. My old company was not acquired by the new one. It shut down and the client for which I was working then, transferred my H1B and employed me.



    more...


    bible wallpapers. Inspirational Wallpaper - Be
  • Inspirational Wallpaper - Be



  • Refugee_New
    07-25 12:05 PM
    Gurus, tell me one thing.

    After invoking AC21, what will happen if one is out of job at the time of RFE or NOID request from USCIS?





    bible wallpapers. ible wallpapers
  • ible wallpapers



  • japs19
    07-17 07:54 PM
    I have a unique situation and I would really appreciate if someone can answer.

    My LC and 140 was approved (March 2006) for Company A when I was working there on H1. After retrogration I changed jobs (November 2006) and went to work for Company B. My lawyer said we can apply for AOS using the approved 140 from company A. I did send the application which reached there on July 2nd. Now, do I have to go and work for Company A (which actually is not an option any more)? Or I can keep working for Company B and if 180 days are passed since the filing/receipt date I will be safe to obtain the GC? Company B is ready to start a new process for GC but if I can use the previously approved 140 and get AOS/GC approved, I really would like to do that.

    Please help...:confused:



    more...


    bible wallpapers. Bible Quotes Backgrounds
  • Bible Quotes Backgrounds



  • perm2gc
    08-23 04:45 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I read somewhere that if I have a approved 140 and have already applied for 485 I can only get a 1 year ext on H1 and not 3 year. 3 year H1 ext beyond 6 years isonly for people who are not able to apply for 485 due to retrogression. Is that true? I want to maintain the H1 to be able to easily transfer n case I loose my job.
    yes





    bible wallpapers. Bible Verses Live Wallpaper
  • Bible Verses Live Wallpaper



  • mheggade
    12-12 04:39 PM
    DOS/USCIS had a co-ordination meeting to discuss how to prepare for the upcoming holiday's. The outcome of the meeting was to push EB2 cases as back as possible , so that people really can have a good time enjoying holiday. (When I say people read it as USCIS/FBI/DOS and lawyers ).

    :)
    I work for Federal agency as contractor I know very well how things work during the holiday season.

    Happy long long holiday's you all.



    more...


    bible wallpapers. Scenic Wallpapers- Bible
  • Scenic Wallpapers- Bible



  • xbohdpukc
    03-06 06:29 AM
    Totally disagree. Only a small %age of employers pay the fees, rest is all borne by the applicant. This includes universities, companies etc. There are so many components of fees that everything is not covered by employer.

    Do most of the companies cover EAD (every year), Adv. parole (every year), I 485 etc.. fees. The arguemnt given by USCIS (read their website) for I 485 increase is that it will be processed in 6 months and therfore no need to apply for EAD and AP fees. The argument is fallible is that it does not counts retrogression adn name check, it is simply assumed everyone will get their I485 processed in 6 months.

    They are not using technology (because they can't hire more H1b and softwarre professional) but using the excessive money to support theeri old fashioned systems.

    What a mess 180% fees increase on most of the applications?

    I guess I am that lucky that my employer pays all the fees afterall. I also think it's a good idea to make it mandatory for the employers to carry the burden of the fees, at least through the I-485 filing process. Then if they refuse -- they definitely don't need a foreign laborer that much as they claim, it's only fair.
    But then again, opposition to the fees increase coming from the most well off group of prospective immigrants doesn't really pass a laugh test, especially with such immigration opponents as Sen. Sessions and Co. "If you are saying that you are here to contribute to our country and its economy -- start with the fees, please". I think that voicing too much opposition to the fees increase will only further alienate the coming immigration debate. We don't need it, it's gonna be tough enough without a cat fight over the fees matter.





    bible wallpapers. 23 Verse ible wallpapers
  • 23 Verse ible wallpapers



  • Earned_GC
    06-17 10:11 AM
    I am in the same boat. lets us wait and watch .

    We should continue this thread and lets see what people has to say.



    more...


    bible wallpapers. beside ible wallpaper
  • beside ible wallpaper



  • yabadaba
    04-07 09:50 AM
    This is the question on the N400 (application for citizenship)

    "Where have you worked (or, if you were a student, what schools did you attend) during the last five years? Include military service.Begin with your current or latest employer and then list every place you have worked or studied for the last five years. If you need more space, use a separate sheet of paper."

    what if a person changes his job immidiately after 485 approval and does not apply for citizenship until 6 years?





    bible wallpapers. Jesus Bible Live Wallpaper
  • Jesus Bible Live Wallpaper



  • ivgclive
    03-21 06:29 AM
    Only for the first time it is hard for you. Second time it becomes very easy.

    There are many here right from PD 2003, have no parents, no brothers, no sisters, no relatives and no friends back home eventhough they still live there.

    Our only relative/friend/brother/sister is USCIS nowadays, it decides what we need to do when we wake up everyday!

    Eventually people may think of naming their kids like "USCIS", "DOS", "EAD", "AP" etc.

    :D





    bible wallpapers. Jesus Bible Live Wallpaper
  • Jesus Bible Live Wallpaper



  • Ryall
    09-05 02:23 AM
    hye I dunno what all of your opinions are, but I think that pixel stretching and similar effects that are so popular now - can more easily take away from a picture then add to it.... just MHO - seems like people use it 'cuz it is "in"

    Peace





    imm_pro
    08-26 12:45 PM
    Congrats man..looks like you got ur GC in a record 2.5 years..way to go





    LONGGCQUE
    04-15 08:02 AM
    Join the campaign on I485 filing thread .... there could be 1000's of who are impacted ...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment