satishku_2000
10-05 06:53 PM
If your jobs requires masters in computers or equivalent experience in computer related field.. get ready to answers to questions such as "How a 3 year degree in zoology or botany is equivalent to masters in computer science" at I 140 stage. One has to be ready for possible denial at 140 stage too.. Given the way NSC is processing 140s now a days , you should probably have a plan B in place if you dont have enough time left on H1b
wallpaper And likewise Avril Lavigne,
laborinbacklog
09-29 09:03 AM
We have taken indian jewellary with us when we travelled to India. I dont think it is a problem and you dont have to declare it in customs. I think if you are carrying cold in the form on coins or bars, you will have to pay customs. I dont remember but it says in the customs form that personal jewellary need not be mentioned. I would check the india's customs website.
GCNaseeb
11-14 09:36 PM
I scheduled an infopass appointment for tomorrow to discuss misspelled name on my EAD and AP. Several of my friends are saying that since these documents carry A #, and picture, in addition to name, I should be fine if I ever need to use them. But I just wanted to play safe, hence took this appointment. Will let you know guys, the outcome of my visit.
2011 avril lavigne high school
akhilmahajan
04-13 08:35 AM
I just checked what I had filed last time and this is what I have selected (c) (09).
Also, can anyone tell me, once they e-File, does it tell you where to send the documents to?
Thanks for the help.
Also, can anyone tell me, once they e-File, does it tell you where to send the documents to?
Thanks for the help.
more...
vattam
05-25 08:26 AM
The immigration counselor for kennady is on the floor, so his associate took the information. He said he is going to pass the information to immigration counselor. They were friendly.
kiran_k02
12-05 05:20 PM
I also got an RFE for photographs. Can I respond with Certified mail? Or should I use FedEx? Can you please tell me how did you send it?
Sorry for not responding to you earlier. You must have already responded by now. Just for the benefit of everybody who wants to respond to their RFEs.
I used priority USPS mail with delivery confirmation. The USPS service agent allayed my fears about delivery confirmation to PO BOX, he said they will scan the BAR CODE on the mail-envelope when they drop it in the PO BOX and it does not require any signature from any USCIS agent. He even said you can request for signature confirmation on PO BOX, I don't know how far he is right on that.
I mailed my photos with the Gold sheet which came along RFE, I mailed on Wednesday Nov 26th, 08, due to Thanksgiving Holiday it reached USCIS Texas Center on Sat Nov 29th, 08. I tracked my mail through USPS website.
My Case status was changed from RFE to Response to RFE received on Wednesday Dec 3rd, 08.
Just for your information, I got RFE on EAD for Identification Document before I received RFE on AP. That time I mailed my documents in ordinary post and I got my EAD in three weeks after RFE response. I don't recommend this approach as you cannot track the package.
Sorry for not responding to you earlier. You must have already responded by now. Just for the benefit of everybody who wants to respond to their RFEs.
I used priority USPS mail with delivery confirmation. The USPS service agent allayed my fears about delivery confirmation to PO BOX, he said they will scan the BAR CODE on the mail-envelope when they drop it in the PO BOX and it does not require any signature from any USCIS agent. He even said you can request for signature confirmation on PO BOX, I don't know how far he is right on that.
I mailed my photos with the Gold sheet which came along RFE, I mailed on Wednesday Nov 26th, 08, due to Thanksgiving Holiday it reached USCIS Texas Center on Sat Nov 29th, 08. I tracked my mail through USPS website.
My Case status was changed from RFE to Response to RFE received on Wednesday Dec 3rd, 08.
Just for your information, I got RFE on EAD for Identification Document before I received RFE on AP. That time I mailed my documents in ordinary post and I got my EAD in three weeks after RFE response. I don't recommend this approach as you cannot track the package.
more...
eilsoe
10-03 01:25 PM
Allright....
SPAM*MATH.ACOS(POW(INFINITY,INFINITY))/2*3+SIN(INFINITY+1)
::::eerie laughing is heard briefly, then a loud choking sound::::
::::mistyfying silence covers the land::::
SPAM*MATH.ACOS(POW(INFINITY,INFINITY))/2*3+SIN(INFINITY+1)
::::eerie laughing is heard briefly, then a loud choking sound::::
::::mistyfying silence covers the land::::
2010 Avril Lavigne
optimystic
04-06 11:41 PM
there is no difference between using AC-21 or not. When you get your GC, the general line of thinking is that you stay with the current sponsoring employer for 6 months or more. AC-21 is merely a way of changing your 'current sponsoring employer'.
I can't say how much weight this statment holds...
I mean, there are ongoing discussions in other posts about some employers reluctant to accept EAD holders (willing to use AC21) since they may have to do some amount of 'sponsorship' for such people and suggestions that these people claim that they don't need any 'sponsorship' theoretically from the employers ...they can file EAD extensions themselves.....
In light of that it seems as if once you invoke AC21 you can choose to support your I-485 status & EAD, attorneys etc completely yourself, and thus the concept of 'sposoring employer' totally vanishes.
Its possible that USCIS can still hold you to the (diluted)intent of "continuing to work in the same job role as originally claimed in I-140/I-485" for a general period of time after getting GC, but not necessarily stick with the same current employer. The AC21 invokers already cut themselves off from the original sponsor....doesn't make much sense to force them to stick to current employer, who may or may not have sponsored anything at all towards the employee's GC.
So AC21 invokers get a degree of freedom ( --can't tell what level of freedom though, with the impending restrictions possibly in future in AC21 -- ) regarding showing the *original intent* after getting GC.
And since people stuck with same original sponsoring employer and get GC while still with them, can not invoke AC21 after getting GC to port their "original intent", it seems they would continue to be stuck with the same employer for 6-12 more months (unless fired/laid off of course, in which case one becomes a free bird :) )
[Not sure if I put my line of thiking properly in the above paragraphs...if you get confused, please ignore the post :) . It would definitely have been worse, if I tried to speak , rather that write this :D )
I can't say how much weight this statment holds...
I mean, there are ongoing discussions in other posts about some employers reluctant to accept EAD holders (willing to use AC21) since they may have to do some amount of 'sponsorship' for such people and suggestions that these people claim that they don't need any 'sponsorship' theoretically from the employers ...they can file EAD extensions themselves.....
In light of that it seems as if once you invoke AC21 you can choose to support your I-485 status & EAD, attorneys etc completely yourself, and thus the concept of 'sposoring employer' totally vanishes.
Its possible that USCIS can still hold you to the (diluted)intent of "continuing to work in the same job role as originally claimed in I-140/I-485" for a general period of time after getting GC, but not necessarily stick with the same current employer. The AC21 invokers already cut themselves off from the original sponsor....doesn't make much sense to force them to stick to current employer, who may or may not have sponsored anything at all towards the employee's GC.
So AC21 invokers get a degree of freedom ( --can't tell what level of freedom though, with the impending restrictions possibly in future in AC21 -- ) regarding showing the *original intent* after getting GC.
And since people stuck with same original sponsoring employer and get GC while still with them, can not invoke AC21 after getting GC to port their "original intent", it seems they would continue to be stuck with the same employer for 6-12 more months (unless fired/laid off of course, in which case one becomes a free bird :) )
[Not sure if I put my line of thiking properly in the above paragraphs...if you get confused, please ignore the post :) . It would definitely have been worse, if I tried to speak , rather that write this :D )
more...
kutra
01-20 05:22 PM
My wife is the primary on the insurance and I am the dependent. My employer does not offer insurance. It is a consulting co. I checked with him; he said there were not enough people to go with Group policy and people have to find Individual Insurance. So COBRA may be the only option if something changes with her job.
In that case, your wife is eligible for COBRA. See eligibility guidelines (Q3: Who is entitled to benefits under COBRA?) here: FAQs For Employees About COBRA Continuation Health Coverage (http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/faqs/faq_consumer_cobra.HTML).
In that case, your wife is eligible for COBRA. See eligibility guidelines (Q3: Who is entitled to benefits under COBRA?) here: FAQs For Employees About COBRA Continuation Health Coverage (http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/faqs/faq_consumer_cobra.HTML).
hair avrilsend avril school

whitecollarslave
02-06 05:27 PM
I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!
I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?
I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?
more...
bkarnik
09-06 05:01 PM
I believe that could be a problem. If your Company is paying you in Canada, but asking you to work in the US I am not sure if your H1 would be valid. Per my limited knowledge, H1 can be sponsored by an employer having a business in the US. I am sure this is an issue that is a clash between the tax laws and the immigration laws. I would request you to submit your question for the next attorney call and hopefully we get an clear answer.
hot lady gaga high school
asanghi
01-24 11:43 AM
I just can't believe how many times this topic has come up, and yet keeps coming up.
We have had long heated discussions on this topic many times, and always come to the same conclusion and that is to push for filing I-485 without visa availability. This topis has so oft debated, there is no merit in kicking it up again.
We have had long heated discussions on this topic many times, and always come to the same conclusion and that is to push for filing I-485 without visa availability. This topis has so oft debated, there is no merit in kicking it up again.
more...
house Avril Lavigne. Relient K.
reddymjm
01-02 06:43 PM
Even if it is close to that 2020 do not get surprised
tattoo here in high school
snathan
04-26 05:43 PM
Thanks UKannan,
That is the first thing I did and the cust rep said it is 1 bag, moreover, she said talk to your travel agent.
Also, it is different to hear from cust rep and then get the actual experience in front of the check-in staff. Hence I was asking recent experiences here.
Please don't get me wrong, but traveling with 2 toddlers, the last thing I want is baggage hassle.
Two bags, each can be max. 20 kg.
That is the first thing I did and the cust rep said it is 1 bag, moreover, she said talk to your travel agent.
Also, it is different to hear from cust rep and then get the actual experience in front of the check-in staff. Hence I was asking recent experiences here.
Please don't get me wrong, but traveling with 2 toddlers, the last thing I want is baggage hassle.
Two bags, each can be max. 20 kg.
more...
pictures hudgens high school
desi3933
06-18 12:26 PM
can you guys suggest how to proceed with my cases... where i am totally screwed up.
When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.
Please consider asking your lawyer/attorney to send format request for Employment Verification (include job title, Duration, Salary and Skill set) by certified mail and a copy of the request be e-mail.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.
Please consider asking your lawyer/attorney to send format request for Employment Verification (include job title, Duration, Salary and Skill set) by certified mail and a copy of the request be e-mail.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
dresses Avril Lavigne and High
chanduv23
07-09 02:02 PM
Be careful with Lawyers - there is a way to handle them. Remember, you may hate them for their attitude, but your approach to them should be pleasing.
You have to be very very very pleasing, praising, and kiss ass. You must kiss their ass like anything to get things done.
On the contrary - paralegals are very rude and you must be very careful dealing with them. They have the skill of triggering your anger and in most cases, you want to let the lawyer know how dissatisfied you are, and this in turn triggers Lawyer's ego.
For immigration lawyers we are the clients - but they don't work for us, they work only to extract innocent immigrant money.
They tend to side with stupid HR personnel from big companies and give them all sorts of advices on immigration and form the HR lawyer alliance. They are nice to each other and share love bites.
The best way to deal with a lawyer is - Kissssssssss asssssssss , praise them, thak them, keep them in best spirits, never get annoyed, tell them u can come over to their office if they say they are busy. You all don't need a lot of explanation - I think you understand how things work
You have to be very very very pleasing, praising, and kiss ass. You must kiss their ass like anything to get things done.
On the contrary - paralegals are very rude and you must be very careful dealing with them. They have the skill of triggering your anger and in most cases, you want to let the lawyer know how dissatisfied you are, and this in turn triggers Lawyer's ego.
For immigration lawyers we are the clients - but they don't work for us, they work only to extract innocent immigrant money.
They tend to side with stupid HR personnel from big companies and give them all sorts of advices on immigration and form the HR lawyer alliance. They are nice to each other and share love bites.
The best way to deal with a lawyer is - Kissssssssss asssssssss , praise them, thak them, keep them in best spirits, never get annoyed, tell them u can come over to their office if they say they are busy. You all don't need a lot of explanation - I think you understand how things work
more...
makeup avril lavigne song Yuichi

sintax321
09-04 03:32 PM
You are right that picture explains everything=)
girlfriend Discussion - High School
Kevin Sadler
June 16th, 2005, 09:59 AM
this is going to be very subjective. even though there is detail less black in the first one in the nect area i think it "looks" fine. in my opinion there is too much detail less black in the second one, that makes it "look" too dark. also the first one is sooo good there's not much you can do with the second one to bring it to that level. thx, kevin
hairstyles girlfriend avril lavigne
JunRN
08-11 06:00 PM
True. But USCIS doesn't care anymore because I-140 is already approved. The ability to pay is for I-140, not for AOS. There is no point for USCIS to get the ability to pay for AC21 cases because the adjudication is based on the approved I-140. If you will read the USCIS guidelines on this, it explains the reasons why.
fromnaija
12-08 04:52 PM
I think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.
AP could be mailed but the applicant MUST be in the USA at the time of application.
AP could be mailed but the applicant MUST be in the USA at the time of application.
lostinbeta
10-03 01:19 PM
HEY.......YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Well fine, if you want to play like that.....
SPAM*(INFINITY*(INFINITY+1)*(INFINITY^INFINITY))
:::Runs and ducks behind a building in a dark alley, gets mugged by some thugs:::
:::evil chuckle is still heard, but is much fainter than before:::
Well fine, if you want to play like that.....
SPAM*(INFINITY*(INFINITY+1)*(INFINITY^INFINITY))
:::Runs and ducks behind a building in a dark alley, gets mugged by some thugs:::
:::evil chuckle is still heard, but is much fainter than before:::
No comments:
Post a Comment