Wednesday, June 8, 2011

alison haislip 2011

alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip
  • Alison Haislip



  • dealsnet
    09-08 12:12 PM
    Collect from whom?
    You are not giving any credit card info.
    Did they collect from India?
    I don't think India will have that facility.

    Could be collect call. I would not trust this.





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip. watch
  • Alison Haislip. watch



  • pappu
    05-12 08:31 AM
    It may be a good idea for people like me who cannot make it to the event to call in to this event.

    can we have some kind of confrence call number we can call and listen to the speakers?





    alison haislip 2011. G4 hottie Alison Haislip is
  • G4 hottie Alison Haislip is



  • kzinjuwadia
    05-13 11:42 PM
    I'd stay in canada and wait for the call from the consulate. One of my friends had similar situation in vancouver consulate and it took around 2wks for the call and they got the visa. Going out of canada is not good idea as canada consulate is working on your case and only they will issue your visa as it's in progress. if the visa is denied, then you can go to consulate in india and retry.





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip Wikipedia: Bio
  • Alison Haislip Wikipedia: Bio



  • anilsal
    08-06 01:05 AM
    Looking at , it appears that the FP happens around 45-60days after 485RD. I am not sure if I am right.



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. quot;Allison Haislipquot;, actor
  • quot;Allison Haislipquot;, actor



  • pnara2
    01-24 10:04 AM
    Guys, sorry I do not understand the numbers very well. Assuming the same amount of spillover numbers for 2011, what will be the status of EB2 by December-2011??


    Thanks,
    Prasad.





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip
  • Alison Haislip



  • desigun
    04-26 05:41 PM
    Only yesterday i called up to check for my mom, who will be coming to US from India. The CS rep clearly told me that she is allowed 2 X 50 lbs and 1 Carry on (18lbs) in her journey.



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip: PRISM Awards
  • Alison Haislip: PRISM Awards



  • Winner
    12-25 10:55 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.

    Great Idea!
    I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)





    alison haislip 2011. Re: Alison Haislip Picture
  • Re: Alison Haislip Picture



  • netnerd
    05-18 09:25 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I just renewed my H1B last month. I used the services of Andrew Dutton. He is excellent and very reasonable. He is also very accessible by email and phone.

    His H1B+H4 renewal legal fees were only $550.

    His email is immigration_counselor@yahoo.com. Try his services, I am confident you will be satisfied.

    Sincerely,

    Paras Dave

    Disclaimer:
    These are my views only. Use at your own risk.



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip Picture amp; Photo
  • Alison Haislip Picture amp; Photo



  • forever_waiting
    04-07 08:35 PM
    its more important to talk sense on the forums especially after 150 of us members having met 300 lawmaker offices on april 4th and 5th. Several of those staffers might visit these forums expecting logical and sane debates instead of petty fights.





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip
  • Alison Haislip



  • johnggberg
    07-13 01:53 PM
    hey i know how to play that, will that help :D



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. Re: Alison Haislip Picture
  • Re: Alison Haislip Picture



  • coopheal
    09-07 03:17 PM
    Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:

    Yes where is my green card?





    alison haislip 2011. Haislip
  • Haislip



  • beautifulMind
    06-16 10:10 AM
    Are you sure of this..This is very important for my wife. Her F1-OPT begins in October and I feel that the I-485 EAD may not come till then. She also has a job offer to start in october so we are thinking that it should be ok to start working on F1 OPT till we get our 485-EAD and eventually shift



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. Alison+haislip+boyfriend
  • Alison+haislip+boyfriend



  • rabis
    04-13 02:00 PM
    For a medical REF how many days do we have to reply?

    Thanks,
    RabiS





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip Swims with
  • Alison Haislip Swims with



  • dixie
    11-06 01:33 AM
    No, those are just examples. Essentially, an H1-B working for any not-for-profit organization is exempt from the cap. Universities, goverment agencies, university medical hospitals are well-known examples that fit this description. Private sector organizations will not qualify in most cases. The key question you have to ask yourself to determine if you are eligible for an exemption is "Does this organization operate with the motive of profit ?". Of course, as always you will need to consult an attorney for a definite answer if you are not sure.

    So then only these four categories count as "Non Cap H1Bs"?

    Can anyone shed more light on any other categories that qualify as non cap?

    Thanks



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. Alison+haislip+in+bikini
  • Alison+haislip+in+bikini



  • invincibleasian
    03-27 02:03 PM
    I received my Labor Certificate with PERM process. Right now, I can't continue the process for I-140 and I-485. My lawyer just found out that my degree is Master of Business Administration, while the Labor Certificate is based on Master of Science. My current position is Software Engineer.

    My questions are:
    1. Is there a problem of having an MBA and working as a software engineer? As my understanding, MBA and MSc are the same level.
    2. Can I continue the case since I already got my Labor Certificate?

    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
    Amend the LC!





    alison haislip 2011. was Alison Haislip.
  • was Alison Haislip.



  • saravanaraj.sathya
    08-08 02:27 PM
    Removed



    more...


    alison haislip 2011. Pictures - Alison Haislip
  • Pictures - Alison Haislip



  • VDaminator
    06-11 05:59 PM
    trust me if there wasnt a bra in the pic I used then there wouldn't be a bra on the pic I posted lmao.





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip Picture amp; Photo
  • Alison Haislip Picture amp; Photo



  • Alien
    02-09 11:40 PM
    Your emergency is in India not in the US,so am not sure how you can provide the consulate in India a valid reason to travel back asap. If you have a valid reason to return to the US asap then make sure you have the supporting docs.





    alison haislip 2011. Alison Haislip
  • Alison Haislip



  • windycloud
    07-15 05:19 PM
    I have my original I94 from when I entered on F-1. And now I have the I-94 attached to my H-1B. Which one do I hand in?





    Siboo
    07-30 03:35 PM
    When do you get FP notices?

    Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.





    Rajeev
    08-10 03:23 PM
    I hope I am DEAD WRONG. But this seems too good to be true!

    You can read the details of the bill at

    Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)

    Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment